• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Mikaela

Interacting With
sad fairy boyfriend jom
Current Location
broom closet
Notes
pls no cry bb darling.
Stuff
none

Tags

Mikaela felt helpless. Had he ever felt this heartbroken before? He wasn't sure, but for some reason to see his friend in this state seemed to hurt him more than seeing anyone that was just as broken in his past attempts to comfort others. He cradled the boy in his arms, heaving a sigh and beginning to breathe alongside him, mimicking the tempo that he had hoped to create for the fairy. The two sat in silence like this for a bit, though Mikaela hadn't minded. The one thing he did mind was Jonathan's apologies. What was he apologizing for?? There was nothing to be sorry about.. "It's okay, don't apologize.." The witch boy mumbled softly to the other, not really sure what he was sorry for in the first place. It was then, only after another few moments of silence, that Mikaela knew that he would have sat there for as long as it wold have taken for the other boy to compose himself once more. Though, it didn't seem to take too much longer as Jon lifted his head from its resting place in its knees, staring up at him.

Mika let out a small sigh, giving the boy a comforting smile in the dark. "No, no, Jon.. You're not a loser. I could never think of you as a loser.." He chuckled softly, amused that this was what the boy was worried about at the moment. It was so like him. "In fact, I think you're one of the toughest, coolest people I've met! It.. It takes a lot to cry in front of someone, you know? And even so, it doesn't make you weak. People cry! I cry. It happens." His attempts to soothe the boy came out rather rushed, though they were compassionate nonetheless. And, even in the dark, the desire to make the boy feel safe and comfortable shone through in his words and actions.

Nevore

Interacting With
the bathroom boyes!
Current Location
first period class
Notes
anger tot!!!!!
Stuff
sketchbook and pencil from the dark dimension

Tags

Nevore huffed. "I'm sure that Wayne has great capabilities.. But for now I'd like to work on getting things off the ground here, thank you very much.." He mumbled, chomping away at his pear. This was true. He would easily bring models onto the scene, as he wished to keep his online personality growing, but Wayne showed more potential as an.. Assistant! Something along those lines. He couldn't have someone possibly trying to backseat-manage just yet.. Soon, maybe. This, however, contradicted what he told Mistral completely. He was still steamed, and simply couldn't help but to desire to throw as many verbal daggers as he could, be it at whoever. While Omen King's lighthearted attitude on the manner did make him feel just the tiniest bit amused, it was Wayne's disappointed look that brought out the slightest bit of.. What was this? Compassion? In Nevore!? Gee, he must have liked this kid quite a bit for him to actually feel bad about something..

These lovely feelings of compassion and amusement were completely erased by the likes of Mistral. Though he was stunning, his words has a sharp effect on Nevore. This caused him to forget all about the beautiful appearance that made him oh-so overjoyed to look at. His teeth gritted, and his water seemed to bubble and boil. Though, of course, it hadn't been. "You, my dear Mistral, are rather agitating." He responded in a poisonous tone accompanied by a grin. He would then make his way into the classroom, throw out the remains of his pear, take a seat in the back, and pull his sketchbook and pencil from the dark dimension. As he began to draw his problems away, Nevore decided that he had no intention of focusing on the class.

Elliott Milligan
Current mood:
Still feeling a bit sour
Familiar’s form: Fiery Birb
Interacting with: (Rosie) Lotusy Lotusy (Dibe) Loony_Bin Loony_Bin (Elvisia) Azerothii Azerothii (Nikolad) TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity
Mentioned: @Whoever’s in the cafeteria still

"Uh, so how's everyone's day going? Are you guys ready for our first class?" The question had caught Elliott off guard, failing to notice the two omega gay girls move closer to the group. He paused, caught midway as he lifted his fork to his mouth, quickly setting it down after. He had been scarfing down his food in a less than civil manner, afterwards taking a moment to clean up his mouth and finish chewing before responding. “I don’t know ‘bout you, but my day started off somethin’ sour. Them baths are strange! The darned things were so cold, I thought I was gonna freeze to death!” He shook his head as he thought back on the whole thing. Still not totally over it, the fresh memory brought back the initial anger and bitterness he had felt. At the same time the flames of his birdy friend flared up brighter, catching Elliott’s eye.

This was one of the many ways the elemental reminded Elliott where his emotions were and how close they were to spiraling out of control, making him take a moment to relax, take a breath, and chill out. “Yeah, thanks for the reminder bud. Here, you can have some too...” Taking a piece of his leftover ham, Elliott cut it up into thin strips, setting them along the edge of the bowl for the bird to gobble up at their leisure. Bringing his attention back to the conversation at hand, Elliott lifted his head back up to be looking at the couple in front of him as they both, essentially, asked the same question. “Well... I might’ve had one too many to drink last night. What’re ya gonna do?” He let out a lighthearted chuckle, shrugging his shoulders ever so slightly while moving the ice pack a little more towards the center of his forehead.

Feeling that his answer sufficed for their question, Elliott took a few minutes to finish his meal, the remainder of which at that point was just some toast and a little bit of grits. He used the time to think back on the cute girls question from before. Wondering about what the classes here could be, spell slinging, potion making, math!? Honestly, anything could be possible at this school. “Y’know, now that I think ‘bout it, classes here are gonna be a whole lot different than the ones I had before. Whata ya think they’ll be teachin’ us?”

[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:White; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#AC81B7; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

ninja10-filtered-ffoxenglarged1.gif
Interacting:
Loony_Bin Loony_Bin
[Div class="Line"][/div] Mentioned:
@Tag
[Div class="Line"][/div] Loaction:
Location; Action
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Leilani Zhou [Div class="Line"][/div]
"It should be pretty obvious why I warn the new kids. I can't let you scam them." She shrugged. There was just something she didn't like about her not doing anything even when she knows it's happening. Oh yeah, it's because she's a good person. If anyone ever let someone scam her even if they knew it, she would have to deck them. Leilani had her same signature smile as she let Mac drone on about something that was actually true. "Oh Mac. You sure do have me all figured out." She chuckled quietly. Mac had to be one of the most annoying guys she has ever met. He was easy to ready yet at the same time he wasn't. Sure she could read his body language and the little cues in his voice. But damn that stupid mask! Some people's faces were so easy to read and she needed to know what he was feeling! Although...maybe it would be better if she wasn't able to see his shit eating grin that she knew he had. Leilani should've been paying attention to things in front of her. She suddenly let out a yelp as she fell forward, the smile slowly fell off her face as time seemed to move in slow motion while Mac stepped to the side and let her fall. 'I'm going to kill this boy.' Was her last thought before she finally landed. She was able to catch herself, not letting her face slam into the ground. This time her smile was much wider, becoming more of a smirk as Mac called himself an ass. He certainly wasn't lying about that. "Ok Mac. I belive you." Leilani calmly stated. Before mac could have another chance to move his hand away or try another trick, Leilani sat up, grabbed his hand and helped herself up without letting go of him. As she stood, Mac would notice that he also seemed to be standing with her, even though he hadn't had enough time to stand. "How could I ever think that you were actually a real asshole?" She dramatically sighed as Mac was now floating in the air, only being held in place by Leilani's hold on his hand. "Here I thought you were actually just a sweet little boy under that mask! Oh how wrong I was." with her free hand, she reached to the side of her backpack where there was a little pocket for a bottle. "Since it is my duty to warn the students of Lakoria about your dirty deeds, I will make my own job easier, so I don't have to follow you around!" She pulled the corkscrew off of the long white bottle. Immediately after that, lavender ink started to flow out of it and towards Mac, stopping just inches away from him as it floated there in a large colorful blob. "Now...what was it you said you were? Oh yes! You. Are. An. Ass." With each word she pointed at him, the ink obeyed her and shot towards him with each word. Soon Mac's clothes were looking brighter with the words 'I am an ass' plastered all over his body and clothes. She giggled as she was done with the finishing touches, 'I am an ass' was written across his face. "Ok! Now I can help you get to class." Leilani turned and continued her walk to the classroom. This time she pulled Mac along next to her. "What a lucky girl I am! We get to hold hands as we make our way to class. Should I start skipping?" She chuckled against the back of her hand.​

[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[/div]

Tags: Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai
Mood: Desperate
Mac
Mac quirked a brow as Lelani began to talk, between her choice in wording and the way she was moving it was clear she had something up her sleeve though the masked man was unsure of what that was. With a bit of hesitance Mac attempted to move, only to find his body feeling allot lighter than before...in fact it was so light he felt like he was floating and oH CRAP HE WAS ACTUALLY FLOATING!

The selkie began to kick and panic, "O-oh shit! Whoa what's going on Tail?! I-okay what are you doing, why are you doing this?! I-I did nothing wrong, I got spooked a-as you were falling and-" It was then that Mac saw the floating balls of ink approaching him, coming dangerously close to his mostly pure white outfit, the same one he needed to wear to blend in for the rest of the day. Looking towards Lelani, Mac narrowed his eyes, "Oh you wouldn't fucking dar-" before Mac could even finish his words, he found that yes, Lelani could dare as she proceeded to paint his clothes in ink, writing the words 'I'm an ass' all over his clothes and mask.

Mac felt himself begin to panic as he felt himself not only float, but also get pulled towards class in this incredibly eye catching attire on the one day he didn't want to do that sort of thing. He began breathing hyperventilating as he looked around, kicking his legs and such as he was brought to class by Lelani, hoping maybe she's see it as him being afraid of heights or something and have a heart, but no such luck. So Mac instead began to plead with Lelani, saying things like, "H-hey okay so I admit I moved, but that's all I did to you honest! I-it's not worth this kind of humiliation or anything...p-plus you're kind of a quiet one, think about all the people who'd see you and all the questions they'd have! Come on Tail don't be like this!"

Mac looked ahead as he realized he and Lelani were approaching the history room quickly, he wouldn't have much more time before he was ruined, thereby making the entire day so far pointless. He needed to be in class on the first day, but he also needed to not be seen. Mac went silent for a little bit as he quickly ran through a few things, thinking of ways out of the situation only to find one, Lelani seemed to be interested in nothing! Unless...of course....maybe she had been lying a few minutes ago....maybe, just maybe he could give her an offer she wouldn't refuse.

"Lelani, put me down and cover up the ink and you get two questions." Mac said these words just before the two of them made their way to the door of the classroom, with the selkie breathing shakily as he starred into Lelani's eyes with an intensity the woman hadn't seen from him before, "If you put me down right now and take off or cover up the ink, you get two questions about anything you want to know about my life. No topic is barred, it can be anything and I have to answer it truthfully, regardless of how personal or whatever it is, I will tell you exactly what you want to know to the best of my ability."

Tags: Lotusy Lotusy TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity SpiritOwl SpiritOwl
Mood: Ultra Proud!
Columbus
Columbus' face brightened as soon as Jay entered the room, as the nurse began to go into the two's past experiences and began introducing his new assistant, Columbus nodded along, "Oh, so this person's your assistant? That's real cool Jay! That means you should both probably know about this then..." Revealing the box of band aids, Columbus put the box down on the desk with a, "Ta-da~!" Before stepping back and crossing his arms as if he was proud for a few seconds before gasping in realization, "OH! You guys can't see what's inside so they just look like normal band aids huh? Sorry about that!"

Picking up the box once more, the zombie dug through the box and put down a few band aids on the table, "There, now it should make sense. I was thinking earlier right, band aids make people feel real good because they always have those little pictures of the things they like on 'em, but I thought what about if someone didn't like something?! Well then they'd be hurt for like, a real long time, and that's not good because that keeps you two locked up in this room all day doing healing stuff! So to solve that problem, I figured if you took band aids with two pictures on 'em and then cut them in half and put them together, well then you'd always be making someone feel good because there's like a 100% chance that the band aid will at least half work because the person will like one of the things! And if the person likes both the things, then it will double work! I think this will change the game..."

Nodding his head in pride, without skipping a beat Columbus pulled Jay into a big hug and then took a step back, "Anyways, I'm real sorry I haven't visited in awhile Jay, but I have a job and stuff to, so sometimes I'm to busy to come over! At least I got to come over and meet your new assistants this time, they were real nice talking to me and stuff before you got here and-Oh wait gosh I'm supposed to tell the story of how we met but like, in detail and stuff! Sorry I almost forgot little fox girl person!' Turning around, Columbus bent down and got to eye level with Kast, "Okay so one day I was turned into like a weird girl but I wasn't turned into a girl because I was actually switching bodies and stuff and Jay switched bodies with a tree and it was weird! We'd met before but we weren't like ultra best friends yet so we asked each other for help and we were like yeah, so I helped Jay stop being a tree and then Jay tied me up to a rod thing and I got hit with lighting and then I was me again and we were like, 'Man let's be totally cool friends' and then we were the end!"

Tags: Lotusy Lotusy Mistborn Mistborn Azerothii Azerothii TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity
Mood: Flustered
Dibe
Dibe felt her breath hitch as Rosie moved her closer to the others at the table, and while the pink haired girl's first instinct was to run away and hide, after everything she'd done to secure her first friend, the last thing Dibe wanted to do was let down Rosie. Letting go of the other girl's hand to not look like they were weirdos who held hands all the time, Rosie felt herself desperately wanting to be a weirdo who held hands all the time as she listened to how Rosie spoke and how easy the whole socializing thing seemed to come to her.

In fact, it made Dibe want to be involved in the conversastion.

Seeing how well her friend was doing made Dibe want to make Rosie proud, so even though she had spent the first few minutes of the conversation simply nodding along, Dibe felt herself listening for a moment to interject as the boy with the weird sounding voice spoke, 'O-okay DIbe, show Rosie you're worth her friendship by making more friends! Y-yeah, you can do this...j-just gotta get into the conversation and not be rude...okay!"

Listening to Elliot go on, Dibe felt herself grow slightly confused by what the blonde haired kid was saying...did other schools not have showers that were cold and in those cool looking shapes? Did other schools not have a place where kids were real loud all the time and drank? W-was this a weird school?! Did that make her a weird kid?!

It was in that moment that Dibe realized Elliot had asked a question, which was the perfect chance for her to jump in with an answer and a smile seeing as she was a second year student, "Haha, y-yeah the classes here are really weird! L-like we have classes like uh, the next one I have which is a weird subject called history, then we have g-gym and stuff, and it's just so...different...f-from the other...schools....yeah." Losing confidence halfway through as she quickly lost her smile, hoping to everything that the classes she'd listed were actually weird compared to other schools, she really wanted to be relatable to this guy. Clearing her throat as she realized there was a silence, Dibe tried to recover after she so badly stuttered and looked like a loser last time she spoke, "S-so names are a thing that people have! U-unless you don't but um...m-my name is Rosi- I mean Dibe, and she's Rosie, yeah..."

Erika Dubloit
Interacting with: Nekomancer ( TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity )
Mentioned:

Seeing that the guy was fine, Erika sghed in relief. Though when he started speaking, the relief was immediately replaced with her original feeling of being around him - a little bit irritated but definitely doing her best to hide it. She looked back over to the tentacle person to see that he was being assaulted by another person. Erika knew that there were better things to do than to interfere with that. After all, it wasn't like she could do anything to stop it. If she couldn't stop Nekomancer from going over and doing something stupid to defend a neko, then she most certainly didn't have any confidence in her ability to talk someone down.

She looked back at Nekomancer as he began to chant, the slime that was secreted from the tentacle person's body was taken off of his robes and splatted onto the ground. Ah, of course, that would be a useful spell to have for someone with physical form. Impressive, but a basic spell nonetheless. She then gave him a small shrug when he told her to never speak about this incident ever again. "Consider it gone." It wasn't very interesting anyhow. Aside from him almost dying and another psycho attacking the tentacle guy, there really wasn't much to talk about.

She followed him as far as the History classroom but knew that he didn't want to be seated beside her. And honestly, Erika had had enough of Nekomancer for the day. Perhaps at another time, but right now, maybe staying away from him would be for the best. She'd be able to study in peace. Though, she did spot that he decided to sit down behind a neko. Of course he did. Should she have expected something else? In any case, she decided to seat herself in chair far away from trouble. Hopefully. Goodness she didn't know what she'd be able to learn if trouble started to brew during class hours.

Arthur Bauer

One could say many things as of the moment. But as soon as Arthur stepped into the courtyard, he would have just said 'Why, oh why, am I back here? Oh right. Because I managed to have my-'

It was a wonderful moment as he exercised a trade- an apple for someone's thermos. It was slippery and sneaky how it was done- as if his hands had numerous times to practice these actions. Or his hands were possessed by a crow spirit so talented in theft that even he didn't notice the swap. Either or.

But by the time he managed to sit nearby the younglings, he was missing his lunch- but he did have around seven other people's lunches strapped to his belt. That, was when he noticed the entire exchanging of goods done by himself.

"Not again...." He'd grumbled, frustrated beyond belief. He did, however, note his arm slipping out of reach to try and grab someone's hair- particularly a crystal girl's hair. A resounding crack echoed out, as he slapped his own hand- and told it off as if it were a naughty child. "Behave. You know not to steal people's stuff like you already have- or 'exchange' them for pebbles." In a normal school, he would have just looked insane. In this school, pretty much the same thing. Especially since he had to slap each hand thrice to ensure the message went through, as they kept reaching out towards the poor crystalline chick.

To the truly observant, they would notice that he was probably just a normal human, probably an athlete. Maybe insane, maybe not. To everyone else, ditto.
Mentioned: Nikolas, Elvsia, Dibs on the Ribs (Dibe), Rosie, Elliot
Tagged: TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Azerothii Azerothii Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Lotusy Lotusy Mistborn Mistborn

elvisia-png.436481
The diamond girl would smile softly as she listens to the conversation until her mind wanders off to somewhere else, particularly to larger students such as Nikolas who we're flexing somewhere in the middle of the cafeteria. Come to think of it, Elvisia hasn't touched any flesh yet for hands. She always wanted to explore how they feel like, especially when they're bulky and large (muscles). It's a weird thought, but then she really just couldn't help herself. It's like an itch that she couldn't scratch. As much as she wants to stand up and interact with a bunch of meatheads for the sake of indulgence, she instead stays on her seat and resorts to staring at Nikolas instead. She couldn't bear to leave her sweet friend alone, plus it would be humiliating if the table new of her weird interests.

That is until she heard a crack, causing her to whip her head towards the sound, thinking that it was her hair that made the sound only to see another male slapping his own hand and reprimand it. That's weird...talking to his own hand? Her wide crystal eyes just stare at him and his hand that tries to touch her. Well, she couldn't blame him, she's basically a walking billion dollar pure gem that could be exchanged for anything. Also because her race is rarely seen as well if people want to hunt for them. Elvisia would blink and tilt her head questionably at his actions. For a weird human, he does have a nice build like Nikolas.....

TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity HTCOR HTCOR Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Lotusy Lotusy Mistborn Mistborn

Jonathan
Interacting
Broom closet
Notes
Jum is not Okay (I promise); The biggest loser boi right now
Wonderful Sweater Jum art done by the amazing Foxu Foxu
Stuff
Mika's Sweater
Black wing covers made by his BoyFriend, Mika
Tags

Jon relaxed in Mika's arms, leaning more into the witch boy's hug as he spoke."R-Really?" Jon let the question hang in the air for a few moments, before speaking up again. "I mean.. Yeah. Of course I'm the coolest" He gently pushed himself out of Mika's hug, going back to hugging his own knees up against his chest. "There's no one tougher or more cool than me.. It's good that even such a big loser like you knows that" Jon's false bravado sounded even more fake this time, as if he didn't believe it himself; He didn't want Mika to waste his time fussing over him anymore. But, he also was trying to pump himself back up. He pushed himself up, off of the ground as he got up onto his feet. "And I wasn't crying... pfff, no. It was just all the cool-ness leaking out. I'm so cool all the time, that it leaks out sometimes.. yeah"

Even though it was difficult to see in the dark closet, Jon wasn't holding himself the way he normally did; The way he was now holding himself, was less of a prideful stance and more of a defeated one. "A-Anyway.. we should skip breakfast and just go to class.. I wouldn't want to make a lame loser like you late" Jon's thoughts were once again invaded by The Nekomancer. His eyes went wide as the realisation that he might also be in the same class came to him, He started taking long deep breaths again to calm himself down; The idea of having to be in a room with The Nekomancer did not sit well with him. "I-I-I mean.. I-I-m not going to class.. there'll only be L-Lo-Losers there" Jon took a step closer to Mika as he wiped at his eyes with the jumpers long sleeves. He didn't want to end his time with the witch boy so soon, and he was also worried for Karma's safety if The Nekomancer was in their class. "Y-You should come skip class with me.. You might even learn how to be cool... Th-Though you'd never be able to be as cool as me"

Kast
A skittish squeak escaped Kast's lips as Jay placed a hand on her shoulder. She had only just finished collecting the paperwork that she had dropped from earlier, holding them close to her chest as she meekly stood back up, looking between the two men. Are they gay or somethin'? she had thought to herself, having seen that the two were rather chummy with one another. Something about the way they peered into each other's eyes was too much for the young kitsune's heart to bear! Before Jay was able to start off the story, Kast wasn't able to help overhear a specific phrase in Jay's explanation that peaked her interests quite a bit.

"A prodigy, huh?" she repeated to herself, an egotistical simper etching along the sides of her lips. Does he really think that?! My family always wanted me ta be a doctah or somethin' real spiffy! Ta think I had it in me, eh? With her newfound label having taken over her thoughts, Kast felt inspired to assist Jay in whatever way she was able, the rush of being wanted washing over her similar to the feeling one got when taking a warm shower after a long day at work. Who would've thought that she was capable of such feats? It was crucial that she didn't disappoint him now, or else his praise was going to be in vain. Returning back to the conversation from earlier, she had only caught a few snippets of their dialogue before the entire conversation was changed drastically to explain why Columbus came to visit in the first place.

Waiting for Columbus to put down the box that he was carrying, Kast blinked a few times when he made the big reveal. This was all. . . rather lackluster in her opinion. It was sweet of the zombie to have thought about the feelings of people that were hurt, but wasn't this all a bit too much of a hassle to put into real practice? From what she could tell, most people weren't going to even notice the look that went with a Band-Aid, but then again, the only injuries she suffered from were having huge holes in her head. She gave him a very thoughtful acknowledgment, rubbing her chin as if she were truly interested in what he was saying. She didn't want to hurt his feelings, after all.

She had to wonder what Jay thought of this. For now, Kast decided to support Columbus' goals and ambitions. Her mother always told her to aid in the ideas of others, unless they were ones that brought harm. Picking up one of the makeshift bandages, she took off the peel and stuck it to her cheek, it gluing itself to her face. "Wow, this 'ere Band-Aids sure are amazin', I'll tell ya that much. Didja see how strong they are?" She emphasized how amazing they were by picking at it, to no avail. "I think ya got yerself a winner with this one. I feel both protected and happy!"

Tapping at her rosy cheeks, Kast listened to Columbus as he explained the story of his friendship with Jay in "detail". To be honest, she was completely lost on him. She kept nodding and saying "mhm" whenever the moment felt right. When he finished, she crossed her arms and turned her head to the both of them individually. Yeah, they're totes gay. Coming to a final conclusion, the fox girl went back to Jay's desk, plopping herself down in his seat. "I didn't have enough time ta apologize, but I accidentally dropped all the papers and they're outta order again. I'll, uh, jus' keep on workin' over 'ere for now. Ya two have fun by yerselves, alright? Don't wanna get in yer way or nothin'," she said, giving them a wink before resuming her job of organizing once more.

"What'cha say, Syke? Wanna go for another round?"

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Lotusy Lotusy SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

• zzzzzzz.jpg

Asad

Pluto had dumped a ton of supplies into Asad's hands, which he barely had the time to question, before being practically thrust into...well...hell? Needless to say, the Jinn was not expecting such a charming man's greenhouse to emit the screams of the damned. "What the fuck???" His words were hardly audible through the howling wind and vicious rainfall. This certainly surpassed any thunderstorm he had seen before in terms of unpleasantness. It seemed, the man was becoming drenched regardless of the raincoat's protection. This raincoat is as helpful as a condom with a hole in it. Still, he trudged on a little blindly after the gorgon until they had reached their destination.

"Pluto, my man, what's up with the screams? Is this what it's like back at your place??" He had to shout the questions. Asad dropped to the ground, brushing his bangs out of his eyes. These hands were not made for nonsexual labor, but he would have to make an exception this time. As he vigorously dug, he failed to notice a vine slowly making its way towards him. After a few moments, he managed to touch upon something solid. Lifting his arms up victoriously, he mused, "Hey Pluto, I think I've fou- ahhh fuucckkkk!!" The genie was lifted up into the air in a swift motion by thick vines. Dangling up a few stories high, he went to grab the sword strapped to the belt Pluto had given him.

Thrashing about, he struggled to find his balance to properly strike at this..this...plant monster?? His sense of direction was being altered with every twist the plant made. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PLUTO??! THIS IS NOT THE KIND OF TENTACLE PORN I LOOK FORWARD TO." Even in this dire situation, the man was laughing nonstop. Maybe he should have explored the greenhouses a lot sooner.
    Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Nekomancer
How strange, Nekomancer thought to himself, his chin resting in the palm of his hand. Taking another sniff of the air, his fixation on the two before him switched to solely the male. Was that the smell of dirt and corpses? It was faint, the smell of bathing products easily masking the scent for anyone with an untrained nose, but Nekomancer was certain that there was more to this person than just being a Neko, not that being an angelic being was anything to mark down as "average". Licking his lips, the cultic priest took some time to mull this over in his head, wondering what the mysterious cat did in his free time. There weren't too many options, but Tac knew that it was necessary for him to ask at a later date.

The class began to get busy, multiple bodies filing into the room, each with their own pasts and futures. Tac speculated on the theory of what it was like to be complacent alongside the typical vagabond, where his life was to be like if he hadn't opened his eyes to the truth that his life now circles around. Was it possible that he, too, could've been none the wiser of the intricacies that went into the world surrounding him? Was it possible for him to only be a microcosm of a place that went far beyond the minds of so many? He dreaded to think of what sort of life that entailed, a devilish disposition added to his list of "why he was better than the weak licentious crowd".

Shuffling in Nikiri's corner drew Nekomancer out of his musing, her arm reaching back and placing a small piece of parchment onto his desk. What was this? Could this be the infamous LOVE LETTER that he had heard so much of? To be frank, Nekomancer had never received one of these legendary documents before, and the prospect of having the benefit of reading one was quite daunting for the bashful man. Adjusting his sweaty collar and letting a single gulp reverberate across his entire body, he picked up the paper, unfolding it to read its content.

No, no, no, no, NO!!! What is this?! he internalized, picking at tufts of his hair and ripping them from his scalp in an anxious movement. How has she forgotten so easily about the fated encounter that we both experienced last night? What cursed presence has been overlooking my shoulder for this atrocity to happen to me, ME?! He stood up, ready to stab anything around him, but after some second thought, he silently sat back down, letting out multiple breaths of air to calm himself. What if all of this was simply a trick, a ruse to have written documentation of his schemes? It wasn't that Tac distrusted nekos, but after he pulled a switchblade on Mary at the retirement home, Nekomancer became aware that not all catgirls understood their true purpose in his overwhelmingly complicated plans.

Taking out his own pieces of notebook paper, Nekomancer began to scribble down a response for the girl to see. How was he to respond to her demands? Was it mandatory for him to provide an answer here and now? How was she going to take to have full comprehension of his just goals, and what was he to do if she wished to be killed here on the spot? His fingers itched to dig their nails into her skin, to tear her down piece-by-piece, but in the presence of the horde? No, his needs had to wait until they both were able to find a discreet place to exchange their vows in holy matrimony. So, he continued to jot down his note, hoping it wasn't too short for someone worthy of so much more than just a few words.

Dearly Beloved,

I speak with you today on the account of reported amnesia of the day prior to this one. It has come to my concern that you are unaware of the magical night that the both of us had enveloped ourselves in, and to that, I apologize. In the multitude of possibilities, you were given the worst outcome. Allow me to be of service to you and give you as much information as I can. Realize that my identity is important to me and that disclosure of such topic is out of my domain. Either way, I will give you enough details to fulfill your requirements and hopefully enlighten you on the events that have happened between us both.

Firstly, I should have you note that it was I that saved you in that fire last night. After what I can only assume to be a bit of elation on your part, the sparks of our encounter erupted into the flames that now scar the walls and floor of the gymnasium in question. It was then that I saved you from imminent death, despite my chagrin, and resuscitated you to the current form that you possess as of now. Indeed, it was my doing that you now sport the symbol of my culture upon your neck and walk branded under my name. Your life, in my hands, was savored and replenished due to my copious amounts of dedication towards your people. And now, you stand before the masses, a physical representation of my great feats.

Next, I presume that you have questions about the silhouette that you were introduced to, the abomination that led to your eventual downfall. That was a colleague of mine, a regret that has long lived over me and continues to perpetuate itself in my life as of now. Do not be worried about them, for they are a mistake that I will never repeat again, so long as I am still breathing. They were the one that took you back to your place of dwelling and bestowed comfort within your dreams. Consider it a down payment for your services in my studies. There is much more I am destined to disclose to you, but first, I make a request of my own.

Meet me after this hour of class. We will be able to indulge in our curiosities of one another and express ourselves in an open manner that is not deferred by the watch of others. I am certain that you hold many questions, and to that, I have many answers, but I must beseech you to wait on them, my dear. I have little time on my hands and it is best that I give you the full story in my own words directly. Meet me near the janitor's closet and I will pour all that I know unto you. Indulge me in this one act of greed, and I will give you an abundance of knowledge that you are entitled to know, given your stature. I pray for your reincarnation.

Yours truly,

NekoLover69.

Folding up the note in a neat fashion, Nekomancer slid it into Nikiri's hand, careful as to not bring attention to himself. His heart thumped against his chest in ecstasy. What was he to do now that he has reciprocated her feelings? Was he to expect a reply in return or simply hope for the best? Oh, the inconvenience of youth! How he yearned for her to willingly jump into his arms and accept her fate as one of the divines! Why did the world frown upon him so? Why must he be plagued with wisdom that no other entranced themselves in? It was truly an unfair state of being, but it was one that he held with pride. For now, he sat patiently, waiting for his lover's response.

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare HTCOR HTCOR The The rest of this darn class

Roland.png
Roland Graves

The fact that Nikiri already called Sylva his girlfriend, meant he was going to be trapped down a fox den, didn't it? He would pause, noting the Nekomancer's approach- and the lack of actual cat ears. Was this someone's style? He'd seen it a few times in his travels, but still. But when the letter was passed back, that's when his internal alarms started ringing- the particularly important ones.

You could say many things about Roland. He wasn't 'experienced' with normal people. But that degree of insanity? It was familiar. Especially since Roland could detect a faint tinge of something- blood. He would tense up, his eyes scanning across Nekomancer's panicked expression, especially the hair tugging and pulling. It reminded him of two kay seven, when he had to help with that man, and how much trouble it caused his family.

Burying the dead was hard. Burying the undead? Much harder. You could certainly get a 'feeling' for those who dabbled in necromancy, especially when you could smell the faint traces of grave dirt, the perfumes and materials used to place the dead to rest.

Another pause. Even if his mind was running through this all within a few seconds, didn't mean he could afford to just step aside and let it all go through. Now, how to approach- tactical? Impulsively? Or just stupidly? It was a hard choice. But he had to do something at least. It wasn't a moment more before he'd twist in his seat, legs swinging out. Tactical.

A smile formed on his face, one that reached his eyes somehow. Training over his life, giving empathy for the dead and fallen, even if it masked a serious flare of anger in his eyes. "Excuse me," he'd murmur, his soft voice barely audible over the classroom. "But could you move a little way? You're being a bit distracting and all." He'd admit. "With the uh, panting." Roland tried to be easy on the guy- even if his soul screamed that he didn't deserve it. But a first chance was a first chance. You had to give it to someone.

"It really makes you seem like a..." He'd trail off, gazing forwards- it seemed that the comment he was going to make was dropped off, as he glanced at Nikiri and then the teacher. "...Ah, don't worry about it. Just try to breath a little normally, if you don't mind." Roland gave a quick glance over his shoulder at the NM, and a thumbs up. Just a gesture of 'thanks' if he listened. It wasn't long before Nikiri would be nudged as well, as Roland intended to correct her. His confidence was building, really.

"...Sylva isn't my girlfriend. I uh, will actually admit I may have came over here because you're-" He'd glance away, mumbling something quiet- so quiet that even he couldn't hear it. His mind was shutting up, as he was blushing again. Seems he didn't want to think about it- or rather, he couldn't manage the courage to say something like that aloud. Too forward. His pencil came out, as he just...gripped it, as well as his notebook. Time to take notes for class, as it had to be starting soon.

Mentioned: Nekomancer, Nikiri, History Class
Tagged: TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Mikaela

Interacting With
fairy boyfriend jom
Current Location
broom closet
Notes
im not cool enough to skip class, sorry jom..
Stuff
none

Tags

Feeling Jon finally begin to lean into his passionate embrace made Mika's heart pound full force. Gee, he really hoped that the other wasn't able to tell.. That might come off wrong. Patting his back, the witch let out a small chuckle. "Ah, yeah, really.." His tone was still kind and warm, eyes soft with emotion. He hadn't thought that he had recently felt this strong of a need to care for someone as he did in that moment. With a growing smile, Mikaela allowed the other to push out of his arms, boosting himself on how cool he was. "Yeah, Jon, you're definitely the coolest person I know." Mikaela chuckled. He scanned the other with his eyes, and though it was obvious that he was still a bit shaken he was happy to think that his presence may have made things a tiny bit better. "Oh? Coolness can leak from the eyes?? I think that explains it. I didn't know that could happen!" The witch boy spoke, seeming to return to his joyous self. Of course he wasn't that naive, but he would play along for the fairy's sake.

As the two stood, Mika was about to respond to Jon's comment. That look of terror in his eyes, however, alerted him. and stopped him cold He paused for enough time for the other to bring up the thought of skipping class entirely To this idea, however, he hesitant in accepting. “Hey, uh, Jon..” Judging by his previous demeanor, it was obvious that the other male was in no shape to go to class. Especially if the person who had caused such trauma would be there. But he most certainly wouldn’t leave a friend in need all by himself! “What if we just.. Told someone you weren’t feel well? And we could tell them that I was watching out for you.. A-And I have a spell that could help us out with missed notes and information! I’d like to stay with you, though..” He said the last part rather seriously, showing his deep concern for the fairy. "I know I may not be as cool as you for not wanting to get in trouble and all, but I don't want us to mess up our records on the first day!" He chuckled, looking down to Jon in hopes for the reply that he would have liked to hear the most.

Angelica

Continuing her quick glances towards the bird while awaiting an answer, Angelica quickly retracted her hand from the other chair and started her own temporary flailing in response to the birds OH NO IT'S ALL VOLERDY OVER!!!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?!?!?!?! As the bird moved its head she quickly shot her arm back out while her heart rate increased. You daft cake She thought, surprised at her own sudden reaction. As the bird landed on the other seat she sighed with relief, even if she did want this to end somewhat having it get flushed away just like that after one question would suck, she needed more. As the two sat there in a moment of awkward silence Angelica started to tap away on her desk until she noticed the bird placing items on her desk. "Oh yea! I needed those cuffaly things, forgot my bag coz my room mate carried be away only to globbely abandon me. Cheers for noticing!" She smiled due to being able to avoid what could have been an unpleasant experience later on if she was asked to use any of her equipment, even though she was already missing lots of it. Angelica went to pluck the utensil from the desk but stopped as the bird placed another, and another and they just kept stacking up different classroom items and with each new item Angelica's hand moved further back. She was so confused by what the bird was doing she couldn't even respond. Never before has she seen this amount of pens, pencils, crayons, everything! literally everything ever you could find in a classroom was being layered up in front of her to form some kind of structure.

Once the bird appeared to finish building their... thingy... on her desk she was amazed at the birds skill, Angelica turned to face the bird with an amazed expression "Wow you're a plipperty plop builder!" She exclaimed, impressed at the birds craftsmanship, Angelica inspected the build carefully to make sure that she didn't knock it. As she looked over the build her nerves calmed. Once she finished looking over the sculpture the bird placed a bag on her lap "Ummm thanks?" Not really being sure why she was handed the bag along with all the other stuff she placed the bag next to the desk on the floor between the two. Turning to the bird she asked "Have you built any other fliggdy stuff? Coz this is super cool!" Looking back towards the jumbled mash of pens and such she started thinking After I claim that one big blogerdy building I'll transform it to look as cool as this pliggerdy thing!

SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

Cayman Wyman
Current form: Human
Interacting with: (Rae) NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mentioned: (Nikiri) NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Roland) HTCOR HTCOR (Nekomancer) TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Rae’s reaction to his apology was... well, at least it wasn’t bad. At least she didn’t freak out and start screaming or beating on him. She seemed to not really care, looking up at him and back down at his hand, shaking the small bit of confidence that he had built up so far. Maybe her culture’s customs are different...? For Cayman, silence was a common part of every conversation, his chameleon folk sometimes never uttered a word while communicating with one another, relying on visual cues and wherewithal to read a situation. How could anyone think of enough topics to speak on in every situation? He wasn’t wholly sure as to why she stood there silently, but he did notice her body language, her gaze was firm, her muscles relaxed, she seemed to have herself in order.

Thinking the time appropriate, Cayman lifted his hand from her shoulder and set back out towards class, snagging a discarded pencil from the ground as he walked. He lost a small bit of the gloom that had hung onto him as he saw Rae walking beside him, standing up a bit straighter than before. I suppose every journey is a bit brighter when someone walks the same path as you. It was somewhat strange when he thought about it, he had nearly ended her life and yet here they were, walking side by side to class as... friends? No, not exactly. People who could exist in the same room without arguing or fighting? Certainly. Given the circumstances, this went much smoother than I thought. It took them a bit to reach the classroom, the noise of Rae’s snacking and their steps the only sound as they marched on. The silence could have seemed awkward for others, but at that moment it was bliss for Cayman.

As they approached the entrance to the classroom it became more and more apparent that Rae didn’t exactly fancy the idea of going to class, stopping them in the doorway as other students pushed past them. Cayman shot a confused look down at Rae, why would she be at a school if she didn’t go to classes? He knew that some students skipped class of course, but the first day was usually something simple. Could they not even handle the easiest school day of the year? As Rae dragged him over to the side of class Cayman glanced around the room, trying to find the sunniest spot in class to sit. He felt a kind of... gnawing irritation coming from somewhere in the room, nothing really influencing, just annoying enough to pull his attention away. His gaze refocused on Rae as she poked him again and reminding him of his actions, calling him an... unexpected name, causing him to blush softly at the mention of her “preferences”. The mental note of her choice in snacks went alongside all the others he had already made that day; ones such as “Don’t ever go near fire again. EVER.”, “Don’t freak out and choke someone when you wake up”, and last but certainly not least, “Rae likes that one chocolate weeb snack, get her some for being an idiot”.

It seemed that she wasn’t interested in interacting with him, or anyone else in class for that matter, as she walked off to the back of class, sitting far away from where he was planning to. That... may be for the best. Looking back at his intended destination, a small frown overtook Cayman’s features as he noticed a group of cat people already taking up the sunniest spots. He knew he needed some extra sunlight, despite wanting to avoid bigger groups like this, eventually deciding to take the desk kiddy-corner in front of the cat girl with purple hair and in front of a cat boy with blonde hair. He set his arms up on the desk and flipped his hood up onto his head, resting his forehead on the desk as his scales drank in the morning suns rays. Soon enough his body began to warm and adjusted to keep him from overheating, his scales gradually shifting down to a darker grey instead of black to compensate, making the charred patches of scales somewhat easier to pick out than before. Just a bit longer, I'll be ready when class starts...

Last edited:
[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:White; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#AC81B7; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

large.png
Interacting:
Loony_Bin Loony_Bin
[Div class="Line"][/div] Mentioned:
@
[Div class="Line"][/div] Loaction:
Location; Action
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Leilani Zhou [Div class="Line"][/div]
This is enjoyable. Very enjoyable. Leilani's mischievous side rarely came out at school. Oh how she loved doing stuff like to people, just to see them squirm. She chuckled the whole time, listening to Mac yell and plead with her to put him down and not humiliate him in front of the whole class. She was having a great time. "Don't do this? I don't know what you mean? I've been nothing but great!" She snickered. She would definitely love to throw him into the room and watch. She stopped in her tracks as Mac shouted out the one thing she has wanted since she met him. "Two questions?" she raised a brow at him. "Just two huh?" Well that was boring. She wanted to embarrass him! But he just had to give her a real reason to stop. She walked them both over to the side where she sat down cross legged on the ground. "Hmmm, what should I ask?" She snapped her fingers and let Mac fall back down to the ground. "Ok. question one. What was your home life like? Do you have any family?" She asked as she slowly rubbed her thumb over her bottom lip, waiting for him to answer. "And if I get one hint that you are lying, I will end you."

[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[/div]

Syke Cria
Miniature Mage

Current Location: Miraculously Not Dead!
Interacting: TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Lotusy Lotusy

In the midst of her death throes, Syke, was MIRACULOUSLY enveloped in a subtle warmth, was this the loving glow of mother Earth? Holding her close yet again? A process of rebirth - new life? Knowing she'd sleep for many years before emergence, and feeling her head - probably a ghost impression of her former life - grow heavy, she closed her tiny blinkers and like a light was out. Just as she was sure sweet germinating rest would be hers, the light was turned on in the form of Kast uncupping her hands. Syke jolted awake in shock, placing her petite snout into the crook of her arm in an escape of the light - she tried to bade it away by stretching her other arm as far as she could at an upward angle. But it was no use, she hadn't been reclaimed by the earth just yet. Easing her arms away from their dab, the flower blinked as everything blurred into focus, though the blotches of color were less then even she was used to.

Ever the polite guest when occupying the vessel that was a larger being, Syke stepped onto Kast's shoulder without objection! Though she could not stifle a gurgle as the kitsune went to bend down so abruptly. It was as if she stood upon a ship in open sea! And just as many a seafarer thought, Syke found the chance of adventure worth the risk! Syke squinted in Columbus's direction as Kast spoke to him; not knowing quite how to greet such an unknown, she threw her heart into a wave! My, friends with a doctor! This must've been an intellectual they were speaking with. Her vines rattled with excitement! What bond of science and brain had brought them together?! Syke slipped into a sit, anchoring herself with a fold in hopes not to slide all the way down. Just as she was making herself comfortable a HORRIFIC EARTH-RATTLING SHAKE VIBRATED ACROSS POOR KAST! O' The Poor Dear! Syke gibbered in her anxiety, jumping up right and looking towards the epicenter of the quake, it was, Jay's hand, O my, she was relieved to be sitting upon the other shoulder. She slumped back down, having difficulty focusing on what the nurse had to say in what she had to have imagine being her fright. Little did she know.

"Your skills are surely something special!" Syke cheered to Kast as the kitsune contemplated her prodigy role.

"Oh, that is a lovely story Mister Delon - you told it fabulously!" Syke cheered as loudly as her little smoke-infused lungs would allow for - partly to be kind, and partly to announce herself should he decide to place his hands unexpectedly upon any other shoulders.

It was whilst discussing his bandage ideas that Syke realized, Columbus, might not have been an intellectual as she had presumed; poor thing! Kast did humor him so, even if his band aids could not cure the holes in the girl's head or the oxygen deprivation Syke was unaware of going on in her own delicate frame, at least his spirits could be kept in good health. Syke tried not to gurgle as the zomboi bent down to Kast's eye level, but, it was far too alarming not to let out such a tell-tale sign of terror! My my, these tall folks always did move so quickly! It was a marvel. Though she could not hide her initial fear, she managed to mask a cough as he retold the tale. Ah! A tree! "Oh my, if I was turned into a tree, I think I should never have the heart to change back, it sounds all too wondrous. It was very kind of you to help Nurse Delon, Columbus! It must've taken bravery to get along in a body unfamiliar to you, why, I couldn't imagine changing into something so unknown! Surely an adventure."

Inspired by Kast's readiness to fufill her prodigal role, Syke leapt to her feet - ready to cheer out her agreement; when all of a sudden a gripping cold frosted her entire miniature body - gripping her very core. Syke did not even have the allotted time to react with accumulative terror before fainting flat unto her back, it was a good thing she had leapt to face the kitsune, otherwise, her body would have once again gone spiraling off. Instead she laid, flush to the fabric, for mere seconds before coming to and rising in a rush, nearly flipping herself forward to her sure demise in the process. She hunkered over, brushing at her viney knees - not because they had been dirtied. or even because the position was quite helpful in catching her breath - but rather, she fussed out of embarrassment. O' my! What silly thing could've startled her into a fall this time! "Pardon me," she excused herself, blinking softly, "but what were we off to again?"

Megan

Being the polite young gal she was, having dropped her food she spent valuable money on was no big problem and she could easily move past this depressing event. "W. T. F. Becky! Why was that dude like such a chav?" Megan huffed, folding her arms as she wondered around the courtyard with Becky following suit. As Becky tried to suggest different ways to deal with the possible murdering psychopath which moments ago could have slaughter them, Megan decided what the pair had to do was get more food as their last meal was ruined. The adventuring duo made their way to the on-site store and upon entering Becky was mildly delighted to see the wide selection of food they could purchase while Megan found it sub par, very sub par. Megan wondered around hoping to find something that was made with the tiniest ounce of gold, meanwhile Becky was checking for the actual nutrients of each item the two thought may satisfy their growing hunger. "Oh my God, Becky. This store is like totes lame." Megan huffed once more, this time placing her hands on her hips "Gosh, why is it like so hard to find food?" the distraught woman questioned, putting down the packet she was holding. Continuing her search for the most hippest of hip food she ended up finding herself approaching the fruit bowl. She took a gander into the bowl and was disappointed with the selection, only apples, bananas and oranges? Gross. Where were the coconuts? The mangos? The pineapples? The Strawberries Arnaud that sell for $1.4 million? The good quality shiz? "I've seen the lowest of the low, like, supermarkets sell better than this pathetic shop." Megan scowled, furious at this atrocious quality. It also didn't help that the bowl was a zoo for bacteria, and once Megan noticed this she unleashed a high pitch scream of horror, almost tripping up as she quickly stumbled away. Seeing the worst this school could offer made everything else look like steak seasoned in gold and cut from Gods personal pet cow who has been fed on shards of golden grass, allowed to frolic around in a field so large it might as well never ended, drinking water so good it could have been the sweet tears of a joyful angel . "BECKY, JUST LIKE, PICK ANYTHING!" Megan yelled before grabbing a plain cheddar sandwich and a bottle of simple tap water.

Becky followed, of course, in a hurry to see where her friend was going who legged it with zero information on her destination, she wasn't even able to pick out a meal before having to follow her friend. Megan took her refuge at a bench in the courtyard, very faraway from that diabolical shop. "O. M. G. Becky, This like attempt on my life has like totes left me scarred and deformed. Like, just look at my shoes." Megan cried, pointing down to her shoes that had a slight smear of dust on them "Imma like, so buy out that run down, dirty, disgusting little shop and make it ten times better. And you're like, so gonna help. Right, Becky?" Megan questioned, pointing the bottle of water at her friend before twisting the cap off and taking a sip of the filthy water which she spat back out. "Ewww, so gross." She winced, throwing the bottle down to the ground. As Becky picked up the bottle and put it in the nearby bin, Megan prepared herself for the horrors she would have to endure as she began taking the cheese sandwich out of its packaging. The strong aroma of expired cheese forced Megan to cover her nose as she looked down at the very plain cheese sandwich. trying to bring herself to take a small bite made the girl gag. Realising death from hunger was better than going threw this filth she offered the sandwich to her friend, which to no surprise they declined. The pair also threw this into their local bin, after which Megan stormed off to do a lap of the courtyard in her foul mood in an attempt to cool off. "Fine, Becky. We will like, go to class. Like the commoners this like, school thinks we are." Megan yelled, in reply to Becky's suggestion on what they should do next. The two made their move to the classroom, taking a seat near the door so they could quickly leave if they got crowded due to their immense popularity, and they waited for this boring lesson to start.

Jay
8Jl88IM.jpg

Jay smiled as he watched his "prodigy" inflate with pride upon being named as such. He was almost excited for this peppy fox girl to succeed him, though this was more of an "Atlas choosing his replacement" type of situation. In the meantime, the compliment gave Kast an obvious morale boost, something the nurse was excited to see. Maybe she was ready for more work? Or maybe he shouldn't let his student shoulder his burden. Maybe he should let her go, allow her to live out those precious high school moments outside of this stifling nurse's office... Jay looked back at his desk, squinting at the mountain of insurance paperwork awaiting him. Or not. Work experience is invaluable for young adults!

Once Columbus pitched his band-aid idea, Jay approached it with a healthy - no, a heavy amount of skepticism. He didn't have the heart to tell Columbus that the band-aids wouldn't work, giving a piteous look to the little Hello Kitty box held before him. Even if Columbus was wrong, though, the enthusiasm with which he marketed his two-type band-aids slowly swayed Jay over to his side. Listening to Kast's (false) testimony, a thought crossed the nurse's mind. Sure, he didn't believe those band-aids would work, but if other people did... I suppose if we use these, I won't have to waste nearly as much energy or duct tape fixing kids. Now curious, Jay held out one of the band-aid boxes, looking between it and the Journey cabinet with narrowed eyes. A drunk wouldn't be able to tell the difference, would he?

"I'm sold!" He exclaimed, suddenly faking excitement for Columbus's idea. Wrapping an arm around his zombie friend, Jay waved the band-aids in an arc, as if they were something to be revered. "Columbus, my friend, this is a brilliant idea! You may have just saved hundreds - no, thousands of lives!" The nurse was so deeply entrenched in jaded bitterness, sarcasm, and a profound lack of sleep that even he didn't know if he was serious or not. "Absolutely wonderful. Really, I don't know how you do it." Despite the bite in that remark, Jay still gently placed the bandages on his desk, having full intention to use them. Really, I don't know how you do it.

It was at this moment that Jay noticed the time - right about when History was meant to start. While he had Kast under his wing until she healed, he didn't suppose trying to keep another hand on deck was too bad. After all that time being a responsible student, Jay figure Columbus would be fine missing out on History. After all, he was walking history. Besides, he was starting to find the appeal of free work. Maybe I should get an intern. And speaking of free work...

"How're you doing there, little miss?" While stooping down to help Kast collect her papers, Jay listened to her little woes. "And... oh, I didn't see you there! Thank you, thank you," he said, extending a finger to Syke to shake. Dropping the papers wasn't so bad, he supposed, as long as the Journey ones were where they belonged. "Alright. Well, call me if you - sorry, you two - need any help - or if you want to help me more!" He stacked the collected papers on top of her pre-existing pile with care, though just as he stood up and brushed himself off, something in Kast's little wink threw him off. What was that? He thought, somewhat off-put by the gesture. And hey, what does she mean, "by yourselves?" We're just friends!

Ever so slightly miffed, Jay decided to try and get Columbus to stay a little while longer. He looked at the clock, feigning shock before turning back to Columbus. "Man, Columbus, look at the time! I think class started already!" With a smug look reading along the lines of "Oh no, whatever shall we do," Jay threw his hands up and sat down in his chair. "Since you're here, you might as well stay a bit, huh? Who needs education when you're gonna get a job, anyway? I'm certainly not using anything like algebra right now." With his little act over, Jay looked down at his first piece of paperwork-

An accounting sheet.

Well, shit.

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin SpiritOwl SpiritOwl TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Rosie
fYn8ZlF.jpg

As she greeted the diamond bear couple on the other side of the table, Rosie couldn't help but notice the diamond girl prying herself off her of silent, furry friend's arm. In a way, it made her more self-conscious of her own relationship to Dibe - and especially so once the other girl let go of my hand. Oh no. Did I do something wrong? Or is this something you don't do in public? Rosie lamented the fact that he father had taught her so much about the court, but not enough about courting or social situations in general. Looking back to Dibe, she really hoped that she hadn't done something wrong. I mean, this is already pushing farther than I want to go. Hopefully I didn't push her too far too...

The fact that both the diamond girl and the ice pack boy could respond so quickly, simply, and elegantly impressed Rosie to no end. She'd gotten herself stuck in that conversation, and now she had no idea of how to even continue this conversation. Is it too late to ask about the weather? Would it be weird to stop talking and start being quiet and stoic like that big lug over there? Oh god, is this where I d-

Just then, Dibe saved her life. Not in the literal sense, of course, but as the other girl began shouldering the conversation, a calmness fell over Rosie. Her friend was being so brave, talking when she was cocooned up in her blanket just half an hour ago. With Dibe talking, Rosie felt less worried about what to say, and more interested in just saying something - and besides, knowing that Dibe was there, she couldn't fail now.

As her friend faltered in her conversation with Elliott, Rosie picked up the slack. "Sorry to hear about your morning," she started, keeping a curious eye on Elliott's little phoenix friend as it flared up. "But hey, having too much to drink is never a bad thing! Like my coach says - stay hydrated!" Realizing she'd stumbled and said coach, Rosie hurriedly began backtracking. "Sorry, did I say coach? I meant my dad. You know how dads are... heh. They care a lot." Scratching nervously at the back of her neck, the werewolf leaned across the table, extending her hand to the country boy. "Anyways, it's nice to meet you! My friend already introduced me, My name's D- I mean, Rosie. What's yours?"

After some time had passed, Rosie caught sight of the lunchroom's clock out of the corner of her eye. Something about that time was a bit off... when exactly was class, again? A couple of minutes from now? Come to think of it, where had everyone in the luncroom gone? As the realization dawned on her. Rosie shot up in her seat, gestruing frantically at the clock as words failed her in a spectacular fashion. "Th-th-the clock! No, I mean the time! Uh, not much time! Not much time until..." Utterly embarassed at her poor grasp of English in that moment, Rosie seemed to deflate in her very own skin. With a sigh, she pointed to the classroom, mumbling, "Class is starting soon..."

Azerothii Azerothii TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Mistborn Mistborn Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

851339b1cc856947b8b36b64b940e4e2.jpg
"It's not this bad on my part of the island! Only on the south island!" He shouted over to Asad, still digging until he finally hit something hard after a while. "Ah! I got one!" he smiled as he reached down into the dirt and pulled out a blue flower. It was the size of an orange and it was covered by dark blue petals that were as hard as a rock. Attached to the bottom was the thick stem that was as thick as a green been and actually pretty long. He held It up to show Asad but when he looked over to his friend he noticed that he...was no longer there.
"Oh shit! Asad no! Ugh, I knew I shouldn't have brought someone in here." Pluto threw the shovel down and watched as Asad seemed to actually be having some fun with this moment. "Oh uh! D-don't worry Asad! I'll help you! Just stay calm!" Pluto sorta didn't know what to do, this was kinda the first time this tree has ever gotten someone. Well it did try to attack Shmetterling and Plum but they both handled it....in a very strange way.
'Hey Pluto. Maybe Leo is just afraid that Asad is a complete stranger and might chop him down.'
'Yeah, isn't it only used to your family or some shit?'
'Let us free and all will be ok!'
'Lmao no! This is very fun to watch! Hah! Look at it toss him around!'
Pluto groaned, he knew what he had to do. He needed to TRANSFORM! Pluto started to undress...yes, he was taking off his clothes in front of Asad and an evil tree...this just was not his day today. He turned his back on his friend in need in order to take off his overalls. Because of him sometimes having to transform he wasn't able to wear normal underwear, he had to wear a little skirt...i mean some cloth that was tucked in the front or some shit, i don't know what it's called but when he un-tucks it, it turns into a mini skit lol...i'm so hot and tired...So any who, Pluto was just standing there in his skirt thingy before he TRANSFORMED into his full gorgon form, quickly slithering over to the tree and climbing up it.
'Finally free!!'

'Ugh, i hate hair!!"
The vines were currently just playing with it'd food, swinging Asad around and not much else. Haha, just kidding, the tree was angry! It swung asad around with such force that after this it would be a miracle if his brain was still inside his head after this. More vines popped out of the ground and started to pull on Asad's limbs, probably wondering why this human was here.
"Come on Leo, it's ok! It's me! Pluto Domitilla! I planted you, remember?" He was currently laying on one of the branches, slowly inching his way towards Asad. He could actually kill two birds with one stone. "I'm just here to get some things and you are hurting my friend. Please put him down." He summoned his weapon, a trident spear, swiping at the roots that were holding Asad. Leo actually started to calm down and allowed Pluto to continue. "If you help me and stop hurting my friend then i'll...get you something great to eat!" The tree let out a loud hiss of approval. Pluto watched as some of the vines that he chopped at fell to the ground and the ones that were still intact gently put Asad down near the trunk of the tree. Wait no, it dropped him on his butt at the trunk of the tree, my bad. The vines then started to reach into the round and pull out some of the flowers for Pluto, putting them in a small pile for him.
"Asad! Are you ok!" Pluto slithered back down to Asad and looked him over. He seemed fine. "I'm so sorry..pft!" Pluto burst out laughing. "Haha! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I can't help it!" He chuckled as he reached into his backpack and pulled out a large thermos. Pluto stabbed at the bark of the tree with his glorious trident and collected the dark green sludge that oozed out of the cut. "Ok!" He tightened the lid on his thermos and looked over to Asad, still smiling. "This is all I need! Now we can go!" slithering away from his maybe injured friend, Pluto gathered all his things and shoved them into his backpack before Asad could even get up.

"Let's go!" Pluto opened the door and waited for Asad to come over before they walked out and shut the door to the greenhouse. "That was fun, right?" Pluto looked up to him with his blank white eyes and smiled, showing off his fangs. "I think we got everything."
'awwwwww, I wanna go back!'
'Well at least he's in full form which means we are free!'
'I hate being wet! Can't we dry off!?'

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare GingerBread GingerBread

Éanna
Puppeteering Parrot

Current Location: History Classroom
metalcity metalcity

Éanna ruffled his feathers in fright at Aine's wide-eyed stare! Her look of amazement mimed no other looks, then that of soul-snatching suspension! Was she attempting to peer into the depths of his spirit to snatch it away?!? Surely as a Goddess, she must've known his mask protected him from such things - especially a mask of such fine caliber; second only to his first best mask, and Mac's mask, and any mask that happened to catch Éanna's eye which was not yet under his possession. Unconscripted masks were always so intriguing. AH! Perhaps the goddess was merely testing fortitude in the face of danger; and he had so woesomely quailed! He gave a pensive cluck and would have hung his head in angst had he not tried to decipher her words, even whilst musing upon his highly esteemed masks. Had, had the Goddess paid him a compliment?!

Perhaps 'plipperty plop' was a blood-curdling sware the likes of which could send disgrace down his whole family line?! But then, why did she express it with such awe?! Perhaps, to deceive him, perhaps, she truly felt enjoyment from seeing the pathetic attempts of mere earthly personages trying to recreate the glories of her otherwordly dwelling. But Éanna knew this could not be so! His constructions were of topmost quality! Éanna chirruped joyously, puffing up with pride! Even if Angelica's mannerisms were to be lies, he would be deceived in sake of his own dignity! He gave copious nods, honored by the blessing of Aine's words!

Éanna could not help but raise his head in piqued interested as The Goddess gave him thanks! He could not believe what he heard through his birdie ears; why did she feel the need to keep up her act of a benevolent deity in the confidence of one as perceptive as he?! Perhaps there was an eavesdropper in the midst of the hustle and bustlin' before-class?! Was he not both equally confused and fascinated by The Goddess's speech, he would've scoped out the scene to check. He was fueled by equal parts delight and reservation, a Goddess - commenting positively upon his life's work?! A Goddess who was no doubt full of duplicity?! Éanna could hardly contain himself - even with the mind that it could all be an elaborate ruse - "The Family of Éanna's greatest power is the ma'ing of things! Éanna is most joyed by The Words of The Goddess!" Éanna shook with excitement, to be acknowledged by a Goddess - what a treat! His arms flitted about his person and he bounced unbeknownst to himself; he could feel the rhythm of his life creep up into his consciousness and would've danced had the area been sp- it was spacious enough! He bounded from his seat and did a peppy little jig, scanning the perimeter all the while, though twittering and chiming as he was - he needed to make sure there were NO outside observers! The information he was about to give was very top-secret info! As A Goddess, Éanna was sure Angelica was the keeper of countless secrets and his personal revelations would just be another log to the kindling. As he shuffled back around her shoulder he hovered momentarily, to deliver the great truth of his people!

As quietly as his excited humor would allow, Éanna trilled, "Éanna has done the building of many strong artifa'ts with the most powerful magi's! The obje'ts of Éanna 'ause many 'aos!" HA! Little did the world know, his kind didn't just make jewelry for the tourists no no no, they were capable of the strongest dark magicks available! Thought you'd get a good night's rest, did you? Not after holding onto one of these puppets you won't! Éanna clacked with familial pride. "Éanna will do the showing of to The Goddess Aine when she want?!" Éanna hoped she'd like to see his craftsmanship soon! He'd made so many ... 'cool' things over the summer! He couldn't just leave them back at home! Not when there were hours left in the day to work on tweaking, finishing, and rearranging them! He hopped back down into his seat, nestling comfortably into his feathers. AH, proof of his work! Éanna suddenly picked up the backpack puppet between the two by one of its elongated arms, pointing to it enthusiastically, "Éanna ma'e li'e this!" he insisted, nodding fervently. The sock puppet-esque, birdish, crocheted, button-eyed, pale blue, gash mouthed, frumpy beaked specimen that was Birdie the puppet was truly an icon. How so many supplies fit into its back with enough room for the manipulation of its mouth by the hand of a skilled pupeteer was truly a miracle of science. Éanna pointed seriously to the red ribbon he'd tied 'round the arm of the creation after he swiped it from Synnove "Powerful 'onduit," he tweeted sagely before setting the puppet onto Angelic's lap once again, "will prote't The Goddess Aine!"

Éanna cheeped spiritedly, before letting out a warbling whistle. With no instrument lying upon his desk to fuss with, he ran one of his hands up and down along his arm in a device of self distraction.​

Jonathan
Interacting
Broom closet
Notes
Jum is not Okay (I promise); Mika has done a hurt to his feelings
Wonderful Sweater Jum art done by the amazing Foxu Foxu
Stuff
Mika's Sweater
Black wing covers made by his BoyFriend, Mika
Tags

"Of course you wouldn't know.. you're too much of a loser to have that much coolness in you.... Only I have that much coolness in me. Anyone else who says they do is lying!" Jon crossed his arms and turned his head away from Mika. He wasn't expecting Mika to fall for the lie about the coolness leaking, but if it worked, it worked. 'I guess losers just believe stuff.. because they're lame losers' He looked back towards Mika as he heard the witch boy start talking, sounding like he was about to voice an complaint about skipping class. Jon was expecting Mika to just say that he didn't want to skip class with him, which would've disappointed him. But what Mika actually said was so much worse! A pout overtook Jom's Jon's face as Mika suggested that they tell the teacher, or even the class that he wasn't feeling well! Him! The coolest most badass person in the entire school! Jon would've felt sad about Mika wanting him to willingly ruin his reputation.. if he wasn't so cool and badass..

"No. It's fine. You can go to class and learn stuff.. like a loser. I didn't want to hang out with you anyway.. I'm too cool for you" Jon's voice sounded hurt as he spoke; He avoiding looking at Karma, Mostly to hide the saddened expression that was starting to overtake his face. "And, I always feel great and cool and never bad.. Because I'm too cool and badass to not feel well! And.. And I don't need a loser like you to watch out for me. It's not even worth lying about because no one would believe it! Everyone knows I'm too cool and awesome and badass to feel bad or sad or get hurt. I'm the coolest.. and cool people never need help!" Jon made his way to the closet door and swung it open as he started to make his way out. He did want to spend time with Mika. But he felt as if the witch boy didn't want to. Why else would he ask Jon to risk damaging his reputation?!

Mikaela

Interacting With
fairy boyfriend jom!
Current Location
halls going to class
Notes
NONONO IM SORRY DONT BE SAD IM SORRY JOM
Stuff
broom-chan!

Tags

The moment that Mika noticed the sadness begin to overcome Jon's expression, he knew that he had used the wrong choice of words.. Oh no.. His friends were important to him, of course! Especially Jon. Jon was extremely important to him in those two days the two had known each other, and he had yet to figure out why. But.. School was what he had come here for. What he had run away from home for. There was no way he was about to mess it up on his first day! No matter how much he cared for Jon. Or how much Jon made him smile.. Or how much Jon made him laugh.. Or how much Jon made him happy despite always calling him a loser.. But, he would be sure to make it up to him! "Jon, wait." He spoke softly, catching the other by the shoulder before he had the chance to fully make his way out of the closet. "I'm real sorry! I want to spend time with you, I do." A sad smile tinged with regret came over the witch's face, "But.. I just kind have to go to class, y'know? I'm sure you wouldn't wanna hear a loser like me's reasons, but.." Mikaela rambled off, shoving his hand into a small satchel that he had tied to Broom-Chan after beckoning the enchanted object closer to him. He pulled out a small, polished stone. It was teal in color and looked rather otherworldly. "Here, this is a cool stone I like.. But I'd like you to have it! It may seem like a bit of a, um.. Lame gift but.. Stones are pretty cool. It can be a token of our friendship!" He smiled, pressing the small rock into the other's palm. "And if you feel more coolness leaking from your eyes, please come find me."

With those final words, the witch boy hopped on his broom and scooted off to class. Still in his pajamas.

Atourr

Interacting With
none
Current Location
first period class
Notes
atourr most likely broke the chair.
Stuff
her small fork satchel probably

Tags
none

atourr goes 2 class and sits down and probably breaks the chair there is your atourr post gOsH

Arthur Bauer

Arthur flashed a quick, charismatic smile to Elvsia- someone used to working with people, and having a good time with it. "Sorry 'bout that! Just gotta an old 'friend' sharing this body n' all. He particularly likes shiny things, such as yourself- and it doesn't help if someone's pretty too." He'd roll his eyes, an amused expression crossing his face. "But yeah, he's trying to express his opinion, and trying to see if he can snatch you away and place you into his nest. Makes it hard for me, when I'm just trying to live a normal life. Doesn't help I have an outside perspective on the world." He'd say, a chuckle escaping the man.

"Either way? I'm Arthur, former mage, currently bonded with something 'yond the stars." He'd begin to unravel the lunchboxes from his belt, setting each one of on the ground- thankfully, no one would notice. At least, none of the prior owners. "So! What's your name, or shall I call you Asteri?" There was certainly a hint of his outside nature- his voice held a hint of song to it, and his eyes shimmered slightly, as if holding stars within, or were a gem themselves. Or perhaps it was just a dash of his own magic, long repressed and missing from himself. A hand was stuck out, as to shake the woman's hand- Elvsia's hand.

If she gripped it, there was be a slight jolt- a small contact of his eldritch nature. It didn't grant anything, nor corrupt her, thankfully. But there was a firm grip, at least- trying not to overpower her, only to match her strength. Gentle for gentle, strong for strong.

Mentioned: Elvsia
Tagged: Azerothii Azerothii

Nikolas
Where had he heard that name? As his arm hung limply over Elvisia's shoulder, the bear kept tabs with what was going on with everyone else across the table, specifically Elliott. To his relief, it turned out that the cowboy was merely suffering a headache from a late night drink, and was not, in fact, a brawler from some distant land. If Nikolas learned anything while living in Russia, it was that the best people were the ones that got drunk constantly, so this guy must've been good! As he started to unwind a bit, Nikolas was able to slip his arm away from the glittery girl, only barely noting that she had spent a majority of the time staring up at him. Maybe there was a piece of food on his face? Either way, he flashed a lively smile her way, hoping that she didn't feel worried by his actions.

That was, at least, until a certain crow appeared. Now, it wasn't that Nikolas had any problem with the man; in fact, he quite enjoyed the dapper atmosphere that the bird sported, but when it came to large bodies of people, the bear was eventually going to become overwhelmed. It started when the scents of everyone began to meld together. Nikolas quickly lost track of which individual was which, and if he had any chance of knowing a person's name before, now it was lost in the ether forever. Sadly, at this point, the big lug would've already been clinging to Elvisia for some semblance of familiarity, but she was a bit preoccupied with the newest arrival, which meant that Nikolas was forced to fret all to himself.

Silently wasting away, the conversation continued without him. His attention grew thin and everyone's words became jumbled inside his mind. What was he supposed to do right now, anyway? Talk to them? The prospect of that alone was enough to send chills down his spine. Due to his less-than-average speech capabilities, there was the chance that everyone was going to find him stupid or annoying. And then, Elvisia was going to hate him for being slow, and his peaceful life was to be ruined beyond repair on his second day at school. All because he didn't remember when it was his turn to speak! Lifting his head up to look around, Nikolas ventured for some sort of sign, anything that he could use to reaffirm himself back into the group.

That was when he saw it. The crow had extended his hand out in a friendly manner, waiting for someone to grab it in a likewise manner. Before school had started, his relatives had taught Nikolas a few acts of courtesy that went along with attending an institution filled with a variety of different types of creatures. When someone extends their hand to you, it was most likely to be a gesture of companionship. Greedily cupping his hand around Arthur's, the bear shook frantically, yearning to be accepted by the eyes of society and to be seen as "normal".

"Nikolas," he said, addressing himself once again. The nitwit knew to introduce yourself after a handshake, having practiced it with his family on numerous occasions for this very moment. "You are?" he continued, peering directly at the man, not having caught his name from earlier. To others, this most definitely appeared to be a spark of newfound rivalry between the pair. The way Nikolas held himself, it felt forced, maybe even overBEARing. Who knows, there might have even been a hint of aggression in his voice, the fact he requested kinship so strenuously.

Azerothii Azerothii HTCOR HTCOR Lotusy Lotusy Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Mistborn Mistborn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back