• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
unknown.png

Roland Graves

You could say numerous things about Roland. But dealing with people, after the harrowing adventures he'd gone through? His features dropped. "Oh no." He'd say, mainly to himself. "So first class already started. Now I have to deal with-" He'd take in a deep breath. "Calm, Rolly, calm. Okay. So. Yes, I know my first period, at least." He'd reply, exhaling sharply after his little spiel to himself. "Anyway, I'd introduce myself and all, but uhm, I figure I need to head to class really quick so...thank you. Actually, nevermind." Another deep breath in, "I'm Roland, or Rolly. Either or. Nice to meet you. Technically have a slight cushion for myself."

He'd flash a quick smile, nothing too great- just the standard smile. Hopefully.

Meanwhile, in his head? Anxiety. Anxiety overlord. So much of it. He was stressed, exhausted, flustered, and overall anxious to just...get this day done.
Mentioned: Savva
Tagged: Deathpelt Deathpelt

Last edited:
Tags: Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai
Mood: Out to prove a point
Mac
Mac sighed as he began to follow Lelani once more, had he been more awake or not in 'incognito' mode he probably would've gone farther with the last question, maybe added a dip in for good measure or something, but as it was class and the new rule sets the first day of classes always presented stopped him from doing any of that. Instead the selkie resigned to adjusting his messenger bag and following a good distance behind Lelani before speaking once more, "I mean, if you don't have some weird obsession with me, then what exactly is it then hm? I mean, there's got to be some reason why you always tell the newer kids about me and always notice me and shit..."

Walking for a few more seconds, a wide smile spread against Mac's lips underneath his mask, "Wait hold on, don't tell me it's some cheesy reason like, 'Oh I want to know the real you Mac, the one under the mask...'" Mac laughed a bit at the idea, "I can spoil it for you right now then Tail: there's nothing underneath the mask but my handsome mug. No complicated past, no deep and tragic thing for me to work through or anything. What you see is what you get, period, I'm not some unstable puppy dog who you can break with time and effort and discover 'Oh well he's just a misunderstood guy'. That's a reality you only see in cheesy anime and bad movies."

Walking in silence for a bit longer, Mac spotted a rock of decent size in Lelani's path, one she probably would step over with some ease...unless some divine force caused her to trip...

Walking in front of Lelani and walking backwards for a few steps as he looked at her, Mac continued as he waited for the right time, "Sorry to burst your bubble there Tail but that just ain't how it works, because honestly..." It was then that Lelani's path crossed with the rock, and while usually she may have been able to catch her balance or something, this time for whatever reason she was sent tumbling towards the selkie boy. As she approached him, Mac feigned as if he would catch her before side stepping last second, letting her fall flat on the ground. Mac walked by her and crouched down, looking at Lelani with a snicker in his voice, "I'm just a bit of an ass." After he felt his point had been made, Mac extended a hand to Lelani to help pull herself up.

Tags: Lotusy Lotusy TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Azerothii Azerothii
Mood: Embarrassed as all hell
Dibe
Wiping the last few tears from her eyes as Rosie helped her up, Dibe found herself once again still laughing at Rosie's stomach growling before realizing in that moment just how hungry she was herself. Nodding her head, Dibe rubbed the back of her neck, "I uh...sorta forgot eating was something you needed to do for a second..." Blushing for a second, Dibe bounced back rather quickly for once and opened the door for Rosie, holding it as she entered.

Walking into the cafeteria Dibe admitted she had forgotten just how massive the place was and how many students could fit into the tiny space. With every table holding multiple different friend groups and cliques all having fun and playing around with each other, laughing, yelling and hollering as they counted down the time until first period stated. Dibe realized she and Rosie didn't have much time to each, and also remembered just how overwhelming the cafeteria felt at times, like everyone was staring at her and looking down at her and they all hated her and dear god this was all becoming to much again and she couldn't do it because she was worthles-

Dibe quickly scooped up Rosie's hand in her own and squeezed tightly, letting out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. Looking towards her new friend with a smile, Dibe began to panic slightly internally as she tried her best to play off grabbing Rosie's hand, "Um hey...t-the line for food is over on this way!"

Leading Rosie slowly through the crowds and noises, Dibe held onto Rosie like she was a life raft in a sea of people all while praying her roommate wouldn't find how tightly she was holding onto her weird, after all Dibe didn't want to ruin her new friendship, but the whole situation was just...allot to deal with on the second day. Getting to the front of the cafeteria, Dibe picked up a tray for food and began loading her tray: first two fried eggs followed by a piece of bacon to make a little cute food face, then a bowl of Lucky Charms that Dibe made sure was 80% marshmallow, and lastly a bottle of milk for the cereal, it was a simple kind of meal, but it was one that was at the very least, nice to look at.

Squeezing Rosie's hand once again as she went through the crowds, Dibe looked around for a place to sit before looking at a table where a cute looking kid with black and white hair stood up from as a weird and scary tentacle monster that was the opposite of an aesthetic stood up a few seconds later to follow. Shivering a bit at the sight, Dibe pulled Rosie towards the table while trying to use her new friend's presence to keep herself grounded before they eventually reached the table. Sitting down and looking across the table and at Rosie, Dibe stabbed her fork into her food once before realizing with a massive amount of embarrassment that she hadn't said a single word to Rosie the entire time, a fact that caused the starry eyed girl's cheeks to go pink, "So um...w-we have breakfast!" Laughing awkwardly at what was admittedly a bad attempt at conversation, Dibe winced as she felt her mood and confidence begin to fall very quickly once again, "U-um...I just wanted to say that um....t-thanks Rosie." Dibe paused again before she continued, unsure of how much she wanted to dump upon her new friend, worried that the werewolf may not react positively if she knew just how pathetic Dibe felt she was...

Swallowing a lump in her throat, Dibe closed her eyes and allowed herself to speak, figuring even if Rosie thought it was weird, it was something she wanted to get off her chest, "I um...I haven't had many-any friends for the past year a-and it was...just...well I know we haven't talked that long or anything, but it's been awhile since I've done any of this! If it weren't for you I would've stayed in bed again today and w-well...then I would've been miserable instead of happy and I can't thank you enough- OH GOSH WAIT HAVE WE BEEN SHARING THIS TABLE THE WHOLE TIME?!" Looking out of the corner of her eye, Dibe caught the sight of a rather large man and a girl who looked like she sparkled because well...she did, in fact she looked like a pretty gem or something! Feeling her whole face go red at the thought of either of them hearing even a single word of what she just said, Dibe began to wish she had Rosie's hat to hide behind, instead having to settle for her sunglasses, which didn't truly do all to much to hide her shame...

Tags: TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Lotusy Lotusy GingerBread GingerBread
Mood: Determined to save the world
Columbus
Just as Jackal was having his mental breakdown, Columbus came shuffling into the nurse's office with the box of half superhero half Hello Kitty band aids in hand as he looked down at the box in deep thought. He passed the rather normal sight of a student cowering in a corner while Nyx teased said student and didn't pay it much mind, sure Nyx hurt people's feelings real bad sometimes but as long as his super bestest friend of all time didn't hurt anybody physically it didn't matter all to much. Waving at his super bestest friend of all time Nyx as he walked by, Columbus refused to look away from the box of band aids, "Hi Nyx I'm about to save thousands of lives forever okay I'll see you at lunch love you bye~!"

Shuffling past the vampire, past the nurse he had come to see and moving past Kast after a quick, "Excuse me..." Columbus shuffled up to the nurse's desk and began to talk as he put down the box of half and half band aids, "Jay I made a great discovery about band aids and I'm pretty sure it's going to cure all the diseases- Hey wait a second...where did ya go Jay?"

Scratching his head as he looked around, the zombie began to look around the empty desk, under the empty desk and even went through the dreaded Journey Bucket in a quest to find his frein- wait no, not his friend anymore because now they were just real good pals because Jay had to go become a school nurse to use his heal-y powers and help people so they couldn't be friend because he was now super duper busy! Nodding as Columbus remembered this fact, the zombie picked back up his box of band aids and began to walk back through the door as he failed to realize the small kitsune and even smaller plant girl on her shoulder before he accidentally bumped his torso into them and backed up with a gasp, "Oh yikes I didn't see you there, I'm real sorry miss! It's just that I'm way tall and you're way short the old school nurse measured me once and said I was 75 inches and I'm pretty sure that means I'm allowed to have like 75 friends which is really cool cuz friends are nice to have an- Wait, sorry, gosh I got all off topic and stuff. Anyways, have you seen a doctor looking guy who's actually a nurse and looks kinda sad because he never sees his friends anymore even though he keeps saying he'll come over to my room some time and eat cookie dough and watch The Princess Bride with me but he never does? Because his name is Jay and he's actually the nurse and my friend and I've got an invention that will save thousands of lives and he needs to know about it!" Looking at Kast with a look of determination, Columbus held up the box of band aids as if they were god's gift to the world.

Angelica

Due to her constant glancing, seeing the bird tilt its head made Angelica's own head snap away unnaturally. Oh no! he must be surprised why I'm not kicked out yet! I bet he hates me for lipperty lying. I bet he is going to stand up, point at me and shout "hey look guys! its that ugly loser pants who's supa rupa sucky business sucks major poopoo! Lets laugh and point!" She thought to herself, her strut into the room started to become shaky as her negative thoughts took over. Once she heard the sound of a chair creaking in the birds direction she turned back to the bird instantly to see them standing on the chair and start singing out what are usually sounds of disgust, however the bird seemed to be using those in another manner. Either way it made Angelica stop in place, terrified about their next action towards her. To Angelica's surprise the birds action was to call her the name of the that God, making the girls jaw drop that they never figured out the truth. "Wait what?" She muttered while the bird approached her. Flinching slightly to the sound of the book hitting the ground, she completely missed the bird putting their hands around her arm until they spoke once more at which point she did notice and was confused. Oh no! They must be trying to get close so they can assassinate me when I put my grabity guard down! Why else would they get this super duper close to me?? Or they really do believe the whole Goddess malarkey?! Or are they just trying to distract me with friendship stuffles?? Angelica's mind continued to think up different reasons on why the bird was acting like they were but ultimately she just nervously chuckled "ha...ha yea...t-thanks...you voperty t-two...yeppers..." Allowing the bird to lead her, she took a careful look at what would be their destination. Taking a seat next to the birds "fort" she thought to herself some more What the flibbly flab is going on? Why are they like this?? I can't ruin my business by telling them but I cant trabily let that tribe guy see me with the bird in my awesome act! I just want this to epperty end!! I'll have to interrogate. Motioning her hand around the other chair for the bird she nervously started to pipe up "So...errr...mister birdie dude...Are you excited for your G-Goddess to be here again? haha...weird for me to be here for another day right?" She questioned, her eyes darting away from the bird while she questioned.

SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

Alana walked around the hallways , she was kind of lonely at the moment , she had nothing to do, no one to talk to and didn't have a clue where to go but to class. So that's where she's heading right now. History class sounds pretty fun and history was her favorite subject.

As she walked into the room , she noticed a lot of different people , that she didn't know yet. Most of them seemed fairly cool and calm. She made her way to her seat then she looked around at all the people around her. She was slightly wondering if she could become friends with any of these people today.

( anyone)

Savva Wolfe

Savva watched curiously as the neko boy seemed to go into a mini panic attack. She wanted to offer some advice, but to be honest she wasn't exactly the best person when it came to nervous habits and doings. Besides the boy seemed to have his own calming down method, well sort of? She danced her legs around restlessly, she hated being still even before becoming a centauress. Well at least she had learned the boy's name, Rolly? He seemed to call himself that in his induced method of not-panicking. That fact was proven right once he addressed her, yup, Roland, close enough. He then gave her a quick smile, though he still seemed some what troubled. Savva looked from the frosty boy to the gym, and back to the boy. Sigh, the gym could probably wait an hour or two.

"Hey, Rol - Roland, right?" She twitched her fingers slightly, usually the only symptom of nervousness, well that is until she blows. "Well um, its only first class, sooo its not that important... And if you'd like, I guess I could help you find it.. If you want." She punctuated the sentence with hesitation, as if not exactly planning everything out right. Quietly she waited for the boy's answer, her insides squirming to move around, though she was worried that it might be taken as rude.

Interactions: Roland ( HTCOR HTCOR )

unknown.png

Roland Graves

Roland's day was getting a little brighter, as he paused. An offer for help. "Well. If you wish, that's one thing- but I was there already, and had to go back to my dorm room due to someone getting me drenched to the bone." He'd admit. "So uh, you don't need to." His ears flattened a little against his head, as he took in another deep breath. "...But seriously, thank you." He'd give a swift nod, as he adjusted his jacket a little.

"As in, really. It's nice to have the offer and all. My class is on the second floor, of the basic side- other side of the courtyard." He'd give a quick point towards the opposite end of the courtyard. "Just had to check- it's in the room with..." He took on an ashen hue, as realization struck. Sylva. Oh no.

"...The place I need to probably run right to, before the teacher outright blows up in a bout of fury." He spoke in a quiet voice, shame starting to bleed through. "Uh. So. See you around?" He'd fix the strap on his bag really quick, tossing her a quick glance- nothing too deep. Just a slight look of worry as gears were finally clicking back into place.
Mentioned: Savva
Tagged: Deathpelt Deathpelt

Last edited:
Elliott Milligan
Current mood:
Hungover and not amused
Familiar’s form: Fiery birb
Interacting with: (Elvisia) Azerothii Azerothii (Nikolad) TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity (Dibe) Loony_Bin Loony_Bin (Rosie) Lotusy Lotusy
Mentioned: (Asad) NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Mac) Loony_Bin Loony_Bin @Whoever’s left in the cafeteria

For all effective purposes Elliott was dead to the world, snoozing away on Asad and Mac’s floor. The sound of Asad’s voice somehow managing to pierce the veil that was enshrouding his mind. "Time to wake up, babe." Mrmmh... five more minutes... Soon after Asad stepped out of the room Elliott returned to sleep, taking his five minutes of rest, then another, and another, and another... Eventually Elliott’s sleep would be interrupted by his elemental companion, cawing right in Elliott’s ear. His rest hadn’t exactly been the best that he could’ve had. His familiar’s overnight vigil, and following wake up call, had prevented any truly restful sleep as it slowly burned away the alcohol from the night before.

“Alright Eley I’m up, I’m up!” Elliott groaned as he sat upright, rubbing his forehead and pinching the bridge of his nose. “Jesus... what int the world happened last night?” His head felt like it was going to explode, he must’ve gotten into the ‘shine again. Looking around at what was definitely not his room, he quickly spotted the empty bottles and open jar from yesterday. “Jesus... someone really had this?” Reaching over and picking up the open jar, Elliott couldn’t help himself from taking a swig... only to immediately spit it back out. “Lord! Goddammit Eley, you got soot and ash all in it!” The elemental shrugged its birdy shoulders, taking off and orbiting around Elliott as he got his feet under him and dusted himself off, letting loose another string of profanities. Twisting back and forth as he looked around, Elliott quickly spotted and recovered his precious backpack. Good, nothin’s missin’. Doing his best to make himself even somewhat presentable to the world, Elliott swiftly exited Asad and Mac’s room, the door closing behind him with a soft click.

He had a few things to do before going to class, the first and most important one being getting cleaned up and into a new pair of clothes. While these were some of his favorite ones, the undeniable stench of beer, sweat, and any other malicious odors he may have encountered yesterday clung to the fabrics tighter than a fly to shit. As Elliott trudged through the halls of house Journey, making a giant loop as he returned to the common room before heading off to his own room, he muttered to himself and his companion as they made their journey. “Ugh, so much for a good mornin’. You should’ve cut me off sooner!” With the last remark being aimed at his companion, the response he got was one to be expected, the miniature Phoenix shot a glance over its wing mid-flight that did everything except say “I told you so”. Looking over at his friend as they entered their room, Elliott wasn’t totally surprised by their reaction. “Oh don’t gimme that look, whatcha expect to happen when there’s free booze just lyin’ around?” He let out a sigh, deciding to drop the conversation and just unpack his bag.

After grabbing a change of clothes, a comb, and his toothbrush, Elliott made his way out of his room and to the showers. Now it might have looked like a seemingly normal communal shower area to others but to Elliott, this place was quite strange. “What in the world...” The only baths he had ever taken had either been in the river or washing his head over the kitchen sink to get him ready for church. He was a little out of place among the many oddly shaped showers, to others obviously meant for Lakoria’s less humanoid students, and wandered for a short while before finding the more regular faucets. “These look better, I reckon.” Elliott took a good deal of time figuring out the right way to go about showering, in the end deciding to turn on the water, quickly undress, and jump straight into the- “Holy mother of God that is cold!” In his inexperienced experimentation with the knobs of the shower, Elliott had accidentally set it to its coldest option and, lacking the knowledge to fix his mistake, he was forced to suffer through the bitterly cold water as he scrubbed, washed, and lathered the entirety of his body before dunking his head under the frigid faucet one last time. Stepping out of the shower, Elliott quickly dressed himself after drying off as quickly as he could. The set of clothes that he had chosen to wear that day were simple, a blue buttoned-up collared shirt and faded blue jeans that had less rips in them than his normal clothes. He picked up his dirty clothes, folding them up into a neat little square, before heading back to his room, dropping them off, and making his way out to find the cafeteria.

Rubbing his forehead some more, Elliott knew that he needed something to fill his stomach, preferably something more than his emergency stash of snacks stowed away in his pack. It didn’t take him long to find the cafeteria, it was one of the largest and certainly was the loudest building this time of day. At this point Elliott was merely thinking out loud, any attempt at conversation with his friend being rather... one sided. “Maybe one of the lunch ladies‘ll gimme a bag of ice for my noggin’...” After getting his food tray, a cup, and a small bowl, making sure the bowl was metal, Elliott quickly picked out his breakfast. It was a simple meal of two pieces of toast, grits, a slice of cooked ham, and of course a glass of milk. He left the bowl turned over to avoid any foodstuffs getting placed into it accidentally. As it turned out, he was also able to snag a bag of ice from one of the many workers in line, convenient. “Now, where to sit...” He had neglected to study the room before getting in the food line, being forced to now as he stood awkwardly holding the bag of ice on the side of his head.

Spotting a mostly vacant table, the only current occupants being a quiet couple, he made his way over. As it turned out the table wasn’t as unoccupied as he thought, two more girls ended up sitting themselves at the opposite end of the table from the couple as Elliott took his seat across from the large man, setting down his tray and turning the bowl right-side-up. His companion, which had been orbiting above his head for some time, took the invitation and sat itself in the bowl, its head just barely poking out over the rim and looking across the table at the couple. Any of the stray embers or flakes of ash that happened to shed off of the miniature Phoenix landed in the bowl, fizzling and dissipating harmlessly at the bottom. Looking across the table, Elliott gave a courteous nod to the couple before beginning to eat, holding the ice pack to his head with one hand and maneuvering his fork with the other.​

Last edited:
43a4d8cecab014ee183fc72cc1a8a4abe313f8fc.gif
<~broonie flufferbutter~>
<~~boogie monster(aka boogie man)~
gender-void~~>
<~current form: male~>
cottoncandy.gif9bbe3f961aca26c87861ece847685807-dbymhbf.gifcottoncandy.gif
broonie didn't understand why this guy was acting so repulsed by his presence especially since broonie knew they were cute as can be and always smelled like candy. if anything in reality unlike necromancer's rather messed up delusional perception broonie was like one of those cutesy stuffed scented animals even if granted boo did secrete black slime but it smelled and tasted like candy. the sweetness was a natural factor for broonie's kind and it was how they attracted others to them as weird as it seemed. broonie's ears flattened and they bit down into their lip roughly as nekomancer proceeded to answer with a 'no' standing up and walking away which was extremely rude of him. boo's big ears then pricked up hearing the extremely offensive remark that dared to even come from that asscat's lips. that was the last straw. the monster's eye twitched and a deep growl rumbled in his chest as his fur stood on end.
'how dare he do terrible things to sweet yui! how dare he ignore me! HOW DARE HE CALL ME DISGUSTING! THAT ASSCAT WILL REGRET THE DAY HE DECIDED TO PISS OFF THE BOOGIE MAN!' he was infuriated.

that was when broonie's tentacles went up and the monster charged forward jumping up into the air almost doing a flip and using their extended tentacles to land holding them up with wide eyes before dropping down. "YOU ASSCAT EXCUSE OF A PERSON! IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE CIVIL THEN I WON'T BE CIVIL WITH YOU!" the monster snarled and stepped forward taking some steps in front of him. they pointed at him while their tentacles wrapped around his leg picking him upside down as a rather ticked off grin played on his lips. "how dare you do terrible things to my sweet yui! you don't deserve him at all especially this is how you treat people! people like you are DISGUSTING! I BET YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS EITHER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA" he snapped bursting out into laughing and grinned even wider. "I HATE YOU! " he said and snickered lowering him closer. "don't you ever dare come near him or i'll DEVOUR YOU WHOLE! got that?! I'LL DEVOUR YOU! I WILL TEAR YOU APART AND EAT YOU,ASSCAT!" he practically yelled for all to hear and decided to walk few steps before wrapping him in all his tentacles covering him slime before pretty much throwing him like a football down into the hallways. if nekomancer got hurt broonie didn't care. if anything broo would be glad if he did. hands on his hips broonie exhaled and started to walk off like nothing happened going back to their table grabbing their bag and stuffing some cotton candy into their pockets. "i'm going.." boo mumbled with a sigh as they started to walk away.

rs_zpsem8qgawc.gifrs_zpsem8qgawc.gifrs_zpsem8qgawc.gif5ygd.gifrs_zpsem8qgawc.gifrs_zpsem8qgawc.gifrs_zpsem8qgawc.gif

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai
Azerothii Azerothii
TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity
okmelonn okmelonn
Silvis Silvis
Foxu Foxu
metalcity metalcity
Deathpelt Deathpelt
@anyoneelse

Syke Cria
Miniature Mage

Current Location: THOUGHT SHE COULD FLY LIKE AN EAGLE, BUT COULDN'T
Interacting: TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Lotusy Lotusy

Syke's beaky little maw gaped in awe as Kast was given a task from the school nurse - my my my, what a trustworthy student! She taped her hands together, applauding the girl's new task - she must've been one good egg to be trusted with such hefty school doctrines. "I would sincerely love to!" Syke sang pressing a hand to her tortoisy-cheek in joy, forgetting all about the potential death she faced mere moments ago. Oh how lovely! It appeared green little she had been seen as an accessory to the trust, Syke - unsure whether to curtsy or salute, attempted both simultaneously. Her gesture ended in a spastic windmill as her back foot lost purchase and a wee cough shot out of her pipes. Cursed cure! She should've known it a hoax! She let out a squeak as she slipped softly into a seated position. She began practicing her deep breathing techniques after the near-life-ending encounter, but remembered her lungs simply were not having it! She quickly stopped breathing altogether, which unfortunately had the adverse affect towards halting coughs, the bother! After recovering from her suffocatingly drawn out fit, Syke remembered something of the most importance!

"Oh, Lovely, would you mind sharing what fabric you-" OH NO, that wasn't what she'd forgotten at all! "OH HOW AWFUL!" She wailed dramatically, rising with a wobble and carefully slinging an arm about Kast's neck as respectfully as she could manage - it'd be a shame to fall now. Or Would It?!? Were it not to be a physical death for her, surely it'd be a social one! "You must find me dreadfully rude!" Her dramatics got the best of her, and her whole body was propelled in an embrace of the dear kitsune's throat. She sniveled ever so pathetically, "I've failed to introduce myself altogether, O'" she cried a tear or two into her arm before pulling entirely away and shamefully stepping backwards, upon the very edge of the kitsune's shoulder, preparing - to throw herself over if the need be. "I am Syke Cria," she announced loudly, spreading her arms as if an airplane mid-flight and dipping her body into the tiniest of sweeping bows. She hopped forward, hoping to be forgiven - and prepared to show through grit and gristle that she was deserving of it! Those files weren't waiting around for jibbering and dribbling and blithering - NO, they were waiting for this sweet, admirable kitsune to sort them after their actual sorter had flaked out on them!

Syke did all she could to cheer her new companion on! Even if it was mostly appreciatively expressing a "Oh, that is some quality alphabetizing," and a "My, how do you set it up so orderly?" Syke could not help herself at letting out the occasional strange giggle or shocked gasp as Kast whispered to her only the juiciest gossip as written by Jay's own hand. THE DRAMA!!! How did the man deal with it all!!! Syke fanned herself fervently before remembering, my, she wasn't the one doing all the hard work! No siree! Thus, she put her cooling off efforts all towards the masterful sorter which was Kast! Wiggling her vines for all they were worth, a breeze so strong, it might've motivated a grounded leaf into moving a centimeter. Syke arm's could barely take the strain, but she knew it for the greater good! Syke was very taken with the receptacle for the Journey students, lucky ducks! Their's was so much shinier in comparison, the shape looked to bend the corners however - so maybe Haven hadn't it too tough.

A gurgle fizzled out of Syke's mouth at the sound of her new friend's scream, oh dear! She knelt to give her shoulder a motivating pat, "Never could I have done so much work as you in a single day!" She complimented dotingly. My, what was that, seven whole folders?! Impossible. So invested was Syke, she failed to notice the humble zomboi until his second cross-by, for how, could she not during such a time?! His body, jostled her ever delicate friend THE NERVE and sent her, a fortress of strength and brutality, hurtling backwards and into the air without even a quick how'do'you'do! Never would she again be capable of complimenting Kast's work ethic, or scaling her tremendous height, nor would she ever make it to congratulate Nikkiri for a card duel well done or applaud Cayman for his performance of Cosmic Love Katana's male lead, no, it was over for her. As over as it was for Kernel when that cat got to him.

Not even the mighty band aid could heal the wounds in her metaphorical heart now. As she sailed through the sky, a leaf upon the wind. She would have bid farewell, had her voice not been gurgling in terror. Was not she too young to die?!?! Too young to fulfill the tasks she had given unto herself?! O' the cruel tempest, how it twisted her! Herck.

Last edited:
Éanna
Puppeteering Parrot

Current Location: History Classroom
Interacting: metalcity metalcity

Éanna was blind to any internal struggles whirring about the Goddess's dome as he cooed and nodded all the way back to his fortress. "Éanna wel'omes The Goddess Aine!" He tweeted earnestly; hadn't he done such a good thing! He'd never been in charge of announcing a Goddess before! Did they always give thanks unto their mortal servants? Or was the poor thing such a low-tiered deity! No, no, no - the thanking must've been a formality of her 'Love and Growth' gimmick, keeping up that deceptive nature! How honorable; he whistled, impressed with her tact. His movements were calm in his awe, but quickly turned to sporadic flailing as Angelica took her seat. She'd sat at the wrong desk!!! Surely Éanna's fortress could not protect her there!!! AH, oh, of course a Goddess would not make do with a castle, she needed a temple! Ah, how foolish he'd been. He dipped his head in repentance to her as he hopped to her other side - as so guided by her hand - it was as if he were preparing to sit like a normal individual, but alas, this was not to be. Her actions had only reaffirmed the truth! She needed a cathedral, an architectural endeavor that would make tourists the world-round breathless!

Éanna set out on his mission to cast her a shrine more withstanding than the pyramids, more beautiful than the Taj Mahal, taller then the Empire State, and bloodier than the Colosseum. His first act? To remove that pilfered hole punch and set it as a vertical pillar in her space. Using such an instrument as foundation, there was only disaster to be predicted. Éanna casually moved more and more of his belongings to her, stacking them up in the most precarious manner imaginable; a single bump and they'd all come crashing down. "Éanna is for The Goddess Aine very excited! " A discordant symphony of chirps escaped him as he pondered whether to chant her praises yet again - knowing that the more you devoted yourself to the gods the better - he trilled, "Ewww Ewwwww Ewwwwwwwwwwwww," yet again - this time, his tone more mournful than jovial. Filled with the sorrows The Goddess could no doubt impart on him should he ever betray her!

"Éanna understands," He chirruped sagely as he forced an eraser to fortify his prized construction. He watched The Goddess with bated breath, peering up at her from where his head was awkwardly smooshed against her work table - he added some glue-stick spires for aesthetic design. Ha-ha! Her inability to look him in the eye only confirmed to him that he was the best at reading her deceitful plan, either that or the absolute worst, and that just could not be the case! Even after Mac had turned against her, Éanna saw the truth! "The Goddess Aine must with," Éanna pulled away from the desk to grab some more poorly shaped building blocks, silence fell upon him as he tediously placed each and every supply - as though he was playing a game of competitive Jenga for his life. He puffed his feathers indignantly as he misplaced a piece, that would simply not do! He fussed with the bundle of crayons tied together with a rubber band until it sat just where he wanted it. Seamlessly he pulled away from the structure, pointed to himself, with both hands, then, circled his arms as widely as he could outward - peering out at all in the class, and all those spilling in. Éanna did not know the word mortal, and even that would not be correct for the beings at the school! They did not all die, but surely, they were lower beings then such a spectacular Goddess! "Wat', spea'," he insisted, as though he had never taken pause from clarifying what he perceived as Aine's intentions.

He continued in a very hush-hush voice, after all, it was a secret that she was actually a goddess of duplicity, "to better tri', yes?" He chirped with delight at his own cleverness and shook thrice with joy! It probably wasn't everyday she was found-out! Éanna just hoped The Goddess found him charmingly clever as opposed to a threat to her whole sting operation. He leapt onto his corner-seat in high spirits, having given up every scrap and paperclip to build up The Goddess's sanctuary save a single pair of scissors. He took the scissors into his hand and gazed from them, to Angelica's hair. There was a pull in his gut to take it all now whilst he could - perhaps his smarts were less to The Goddess then he first imagined, then again, the bird's eyes trailed over to Synnove. A cold shiver ran throughout his body, it was best to not make too many enemies. Éanna quickly pulled Birdie up from where it lay dejectedly on the floor, shoved the scissors inside, and deposited the-totally-not-cursed puppet-turn-back-pack right onto The Goddess's lap! If Éanna himself could not aid The Goddess, at least his trusty satchel and beautiful building-skills could. Nobody would dare mess with someone with such an incredible tower to their name!

Éanna, content and eager to hear more of this unfamiliar goddess positioned himself peculiarly onto his seat in a manner which only he of all beings was likely to ever find comfortable. He chirped sing-songily to the open air before him in order ward off attackers now that his castle had been repurposed. If he had pleased the Goddess he should not need it! And if he hadn't well, no fortress stood that was not destined for ruin by the hands of gods anyway.​

Last edited:
[class=tabs1]
background-color:Transparent;
box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px #000088;
box-sizing: border-box;
color: #000000;
font-size: 18px;
font-weight: bold;
line-height: 1;
margin: 20px auto;
padding: 10px 0;
text-align: center;
[/class][class=tab1]
box-sizing: border-box;
cursor: pointer;
display: inline-block;
padding: 10px 0;
width: 214px;
height: 214px;
text-shadow: 1px 1px 4px #FFFFFF;
[/class][class name=activeTab1]
background-color: #80ff80;
[/class][class name=tab1 state=hover]
background-color: #80ff80; transition: 4s
[/class][script class=tab1 on=click]
hide tabsContent1
removeClass activeTab1 tab1
addClass activeTab1
set currentTab1 (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab1} Jonathan) (show tabsContentTabOne)
if (eq ${currentTab1} Nyx) (show tabsContentTabTwo)
[/script] [div class=tabs1][div class=tab1 style="border-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; width: 214px;height: 214px;background-image: url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/fc59b32c90f33089d65a4286b380534d/tumblr_osgzjxcILh1s29fu9o1_500.png); background-size: 214px 214px;"]Jonathan[/div]..[div class=tab1 style="border-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 214px;height: 214px;background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/70/07/2b/70072b284e62c36002159374b7362b11.jpg); background-size: 214px 214px;"]Nyx[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent1 tabsContentTabOne"]

Jonathan
Interacting
Broom closet
Notes
Jum is having a panic
Wonderful Sweater Jum art done by the amazing Foxu Foxu
Stuff
Mika's Sweater
Black wing covers made by his BoyFriend, Mika
Tags

Jon didn't hear Mika's pleas for him to stop; the only thing on his mind in that moment was getting as far away from The Nekomancer as he could. As much as he wouldn't admit it, Jon was terrified of The Nekomancer, after the whole, almost dying thing. The whole day he had been trying to keep safely in the back of his mind, repressed and only able to come up after therapy in years from now. Mika had been a useful distraction in that effort, the witch boy's constant efforts to become friends with him was helping keep his mind focused on that, making the traumatising memories of yesterday that much easier to keep buried. But when Jon saw The Nekomancer, All of the events of yesterday were brought back to the forefront of his mind, becoming fresh again as if it had just happened all over again.

Mika didn't have to chase Jon for long, as the fairy boy quickly became tired from using his wings so much; He normally didn't use his wings to get around too much, and going as fast as he was meant that he got exhausted much easier. He ducked into a nearby broom closet as he felt himself start to tire, slamming the door behind him. He collapsed onto the ground. He pulled his knees up to his chest and buried his head into them as the floodgates opened and he began to sob. 'Did he follow me?! What if he wants to finish me of?!' Thoughts started to rush through Jon's head. 'What if he was about to hurt someone else? I just ran away! Instead of doing something.. Just like a loser would!'

[/div][div class="tabsContent1 tabsContentTabTwo" style="display: none;"]

]Nyx

Interacting
Was interacting with:
Jackal
Jay
Kast
Notes
N/A
Stuff
N/A
Tags

Nyx wasn't expecting the cat to turn into a person; He knew it wasn't outside of the realm of possibility in Lakoria, but still. Why would anyone walk around as a cat? The last thing Nyx expected the boy to do after turning back, was to punch him in the balls. "WHAT." Nyx lurched forwards slightly from the pain of being hit in his still uncovered twig and berries. "THE.." As he leaned forwards, he noticed that pictures of Pluto had fallen out of the shifter's packpack. "FUCK?!" Nyx bent down to pick up the photo's noticing that some of them were of Pluto in cute poses, but most of them were of the shifter and Pluto.. on dates and even one of them taking a bath together. Nyx shoved the photo's into one of the lab coats pockets before turning his attention to the shifter who was currently screaming to himself.

"What. The. Fuck?!" Nyx started walked over, closer to Jackal. His arm was dripping some blood from where Jackal had scratched him as a cat. He didn't really care what Pluto got up to in his spare time, but if this guy was that close with Pluto, then why didn't he know about him? Nyx didn't even look at Columbus as he walked by, his gaze was kept firmly on Jackal. "Fuck off you Undead scum" Jackal seemed to still be having a freakout and Nyx wasn't exactly in a patient mood at the moment. "Oh it's fucking real" He walked even closer to Jackal, an air of calm rage surrounding him. He rolled up his sleeves and then delivered a powerful kick to Jackal's face, before grabbing the shifter by the collar, lifting him up from the ground before knocking him back to the ground with a strong right hook. Nyx was using every ounce of his speed and strength to do this to the boy. Without taking his eyes off of the boy, Nyx spoke to Jay. "Jay, Make sure this this fuck doesn't leave. I'll be back soon"

Nyx then turned and walked out of the nurse's office. He first went back to his dorm room, to get dressed and also to see if Pluto was there. Pluto wasn't there, so he just got dressed. Putting on his normal attire and also grabbing his trusty dagger. He also grabbed the photographs from the lab coat and shoved them into his Jacket pocket. He wanted to know who the fuck the cat guy was, and why he was carrying around photos of Pluto. Nyx left the dorm room, harshly shutting the door behind him as he started to walk around the school, attempting to try and find Pluto. Although Nyx was still rather heated about what he'd found the shifter had, he was calmer than he was in the nurses office as he wandered around the school halls.

[/div]

Last edited:

Mikaela

Interacting With
sad fairy boyfriend jom
Current Location
broom closet
Notes
NONONO BABY DONT CRY PLS
Stuff
i mean... if u count jom... in his arms...

Tags

Mikaela was glad to see that his friend began to slow down, likely due to the exhaustion of having kept up such a quick pace for the distance the duo had gone. They were now a reasonable distance from the cafeteria, and the witch boy nearly missed his friend slamming himself into a broom closet down one of the halls. He sighed, dismounting easily from Broom-Chan, having barely broken a sweat so far. He walked the rest of the way to the closet, setting her against the wall next to it. He pointed to the broom, then the door. "Guard this door, alright? Don't let anyone in for anything." The broom gave a small bow-like movement, dipping its bristly edge towards him. He nodded with gratitude, then opened the door and stepped inside.

The closet was dark, though his eyes adjusted quickly to the blackness. The first thing Mikaela saw was a shell of his tough-acting friend, the outline of his crumpled body sitting on the floor. His heart absolutely shattered into a million pieces. "No, no, Jon.." He mumbled quietly, doing the only thing he knew worked best when others were sad and embracing the boy into a tight, yet gentle as he was sure to avoid his wings, hug. He sat there, holding the other and willing his pain to go away. "Jon, I'm here, okay? It's okay, don't cry.. I won't let anyone else come in. It's just me." He whispered softly to the other, wishing he could feel his panic and hurt instead. "You're okay. Just breathe, just breathe.." He spoke, hugging his friend close. Karma was always told that he gave great hugs. He loved the feeling of embracing people. To let them know that if nobody else in the world would ever care about them again, he always would. This was similar to the hug he gave Jon, if the emotion put into it was amplified by 100.

Kast
Another laugh had escaped her lips, this time due to a wily comment made on a peculiar fairy's health record. Over the time she had been completing the task for Jay, Kast found herself sometimes writing comments of her own on the papers for the nurse to read and enjoy at a later date. The time spent filing each record was a bit longer than expected, but it gave a chance for Syke to finally introduce herself. Syke Cria, eh? The delicate flower was a nice addition to the strenuous job, her cheers and consistent need to reassure that Kast was producing quality results bolstering the tiny kitsune's ego and gave her determination to do better, not only for herself but for Jay, too.

Satisfied with what she had accomplished, Kast sat up from the desk slowly, picking up the folders that she had completed and tucking them under her arm. She noted that the commotion between the cat and Nyx left Jay with a bit of trouble on his hands, so the pink fox decided to wait a bit for the fiasco to end before reporting in. She knew that involving herself in the current situation was going to only make it that much more complicated for the poor guy. Waiting patiently, she turned to Syke. "Yeah, this 'ere cloth was actually made by-"

One push was all it took for Kast to lose her balance. She was going to adjust the folders under her arm and keep herself steady using the table, but out of the corner of her eye, she saw a small green speck gurgling to their doom. "S-Syke?!" Allowing the papers to drop to the floor, spilling their contents in the process, Kast relied on her reflects alone to swipe the flowery child from her imminent demise and tenderly bring them close to her chest. After some pause, Kast opened her palms to see if the petite blossom was still alive, and when she was able to conclude that she hadn't lost her friend in the span of the first hour getting to know them, she let out a small "phew", turning to her assailant.

They were an odd sight to behold, to say the least. Upon first meeting them, Kast had to admit that the person hadn't lost any form of tact, promptly apologizing for their reckless abandon and then going on a small tangent about, what, The Princess Bride™? From what she understood, he was a friend of the nurse and was looking for him. There was a moment where Kast was ready to chew his ear off about looking where you're going, but somehow their speech alone was able to make her stop. Endearing in the simplicity of his own problems, Columbus reminded the kitsune of herself, the way he clung to someone else so blindly. Instead of unyielding malice from her end, a fond expression arose onto Kast's features. Knowing what she did on Jay's current predicament, she took it on her own behalf to ease Columbus' mind while the busy man continued his work in peace, giving them a chance to wrap things up before speaking to their bestie-in-waiting.

"The doctah is sorta busy right now," Kast commented, placing Syke safely perched upon her shoulder once again. Bending down to collect the documents that she had so carelessly let slip out of her hands, Kast realized that the students had become mixed up with different houses, and now all of the progress she had worked so tirelessly over was lost. Feeling somewhat defeated, she continued to assemble the reports anyway. "Ya said somethin' 'bout bein' friends with Jay, yeah? How'dja two meet?" The little girl had taken an interest in the zombie's story, and if she was going to be forced into working overtime, she wanted to indulge herself in something that she found intriguing. Gazing up at him with the happiest beam she was able to muster, the kitsune endured her newest obstacle with overwhelming persistence, and, who knows? Maybe accumulated a new friend along the way.

SpiritOwl SpiritOwl GingerBread GingerBread N Nonexisting Lotusy Lotusy Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Savva Wolfe

Savva watched as the boy thanked her before going pale. Had something happened? Was there a bloodsucking horse fly on her? Those are the worst. Though it seemed that she was proven wrong when he mentioned something about a person named Sylva, and a furious god and anime type teacher. Hmm, Sylva, Savva racked her brain as she thought about that name, though her blob of a brain didn't seem to have any wifi at the moment. Shaking out of her thoughts she looked back to Roland as he gave her a smile and a prospect of seeing each other later. "Ok the, See you around I guess!" But by the time she had muttered those words, he was already adjusting his bag to leave.

Following his lead Savva decided to leave as well, for the gym. It didn't take a very long time for her to trot up to the large building, and when she tried the door it seemed to be unlocked, nice. Tip hooving her way inside, she turned on the lights to the large place. It wasn't as big as a field she would've liked, but it was still good enough to run a couple of laps before she'd take a shower. Once in the middle of the gym, she turned to the left and started trotting on the rim of the insides of the place, a slight warm up always recommended before sports.

Interactions: HTCOR HTCOR (Roland)

• pixel_knife_red_by_zandiazz-dak3fm0.png
    This cannot be happening.
    This shouldn't be happening.
    He can't let this happen.
    Yui could not believe how much of a failure he was being today.
    He never followed his schedule today, He didn't have time to brush his tail twenty times, and now that he thinks about it...he never made the goodies!!
    All because of them.
    The moment Yui witnessed Broo throw his beloved into the hallway, he lost it.
    He reached into his pink hello kitty backpack and reached for his box of small metal needles, changing them into sharp pink throwing stars. {Yes the metal needles are pink}
    He ripped the door open, nearly breaking it off the hinges, He rushed towards his supposed "friend" and threw them across the room with all his might. They would go flying towards the enemy, Broo, and would slice off four of those disgusting appendages that dared to harm his lover!
    He didn't even have time to stop and smile as he saw the tentacles fall to the floor, dropping some of the candy they were holding. He jumped over accouple lunch tables to get to Broo.
    He then let out a roar of anger as he jumped onto Broo's back, catching them off guard and slamming them to the ground. He took out another handful of needles and turned this one into a kunai. He held the sharp point of it to Broo's neck as he leaned close to their ear.
    "Brownie Senpai~ Why woud you do such a stupid thing like that?" He giggled. "You went and did something very bad. You touched my lover. You harmed him. You dared to touch them without me knowing it. Did you think you were going to get away with this? Did you think I would just turn a blind eye and let you do that?" He had stopped his giggling, instead just glaring at the back of Broo's head.
    "Any excuses?"

love_letter_by_king_lulu_deer-db4dc6c.gif
    TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity N Nonexisting @I guess anyone else in the cafeteria?​

Last edited:
Wayne
a9qlpZ0.jpg

Wayne kicked back as the bathroom boys traveled down Lakoria's halls, chatting all the while. From Nevore's rant about the quality of water to Mistral's insulted culture, the boys passed through topics and buildings hallways alike in their journey. The water spirit took a particular interest in the aformentioned topics, making a mental reminder to "learn about unicorn culture" and wondering whether or not the water inside him was pure enough for Nevore. Maybe if I touched it, he wondered, would it make me pure, or would I make it impure?

As the conversation turned back to topics that pertained to him, Wayne dipped back in, litening to Msitral's side of the story. Even if the unicorn's portrayal of him wasn't exactly the msot flattering, all of it slid off Wayne like - well, him off a seal. Really, the elemental was just happier that the word "scam" hadn't turned up in Mistral's story. "You are certainly correct, Mistral. I suppose my intentions had no benefit in the end, since my heart wasn't behind them." He faked a shrug, making a face that seemed to say, "What can you do?" "But thankfully, I have found myself a better pastime, the art of... screen repair! My tank sprung a leak last night, and with the pwoer of Flex Seal Tape(TM) my wits, I learned to seal any glass-like screen! Windows, windshields, TV screens, you name it, I'll fix it!" Wayne puffed out his chest in pride, pretending that the small crack in his tank was a greater ordeal than it actually was.

Next, excited as always when Omen King spoke to him, Wayne couldn't help but lean into his stories, especially since they seemed to impress his tall friend. "Oh yea! It was the luckiest dive of my life. I'm lucky I didn't splatter on the water - after all, I'm not quite as dense as humans or the other fleshy people!" He basked in Omen King's praise like a dog in the sun, enjoying the fact that's he'd been called reliable. "I'm reliable? Sweet!" He cheered, pumping his fist in the air before stopping and going silent as he thought it over a bit more. "Wait, am I reliable?" Perhaps Mistral's assumptions of Wayne's race had become true, or perhaps it was because Wayne had forgotten the meaning of the word "reliable." Actually, definitely the latter.

Wayne perked up at the mention of joining Nevore's crew, instantly cutting the sparkle from his body and turning to Nevore with expecting, equally starry eyes. All facades were broken as the real Wayne was baited out, excited as Mistral pointed out that he could help Nevore, with even Omen King in agreement. "Really? Nevore, is that true?" However, just as quickly as his hope grew, it was deflated just as quickly, shot down by Nevore's pointed comment - his teamw as chosen for a reason, and the omission of Wayne was a bit too obvious. Ouch. My feelings, Wayne thought, clutching his chest as if he felt genuine physical pain there. He turned his sparkling skin back on, wishing he had the grace of someone like Omen King at that moment. Omen King wouldn't be discouraged right now, would he?

As the bathroom boys finally reached the classroom, Wayne couldn't help but sulk. This like this usually never got him down. What was it about that comment in particular that bothered him so much? Still internally conflicted, Wayne turned back to the the other bathroom boys, sticking a smile on his face for the moment. "Well, here we are! The center of learning, the source were all knowledge flows from, the classroom of-" he squinted at the nameplate on the Ms. Littell's desk. "-Ms. Literally! I'm so ready become the pail for knowledge to pour in," he said, rubbing his hands with a bit too much excitement, given the strangeness of that metaphor. "It's time to beomce studious, boys! Time to learn!" Waving to the friends who he'd been walking with, Wayne took a seat at the edge of the classroom, just enough away from the other bathroom boys so that they couldn't see the look of distress on his face. Perhaps he could replace this sadness with schoolwork...

SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Foxu Foxu okmelonn okmelonn

Jay
8Jl88IM.jpg

"My toes were bitten off" does not count as a pre-existing condition. Try harder next time, Cameron. After scrawling his final snarky comment onto the last medical form, Jay folded it into a paper airplane and chucked it under one of the office's beds, where it was unfolded and met with a saddened sigh from the boy underneath. Leaning back in his chair with a sigh and a self-satisfied smile, Jay couldn't help but feel proud of his work. As stressful as it was, this was the life. The day was still new, and not too many students seemed to be coming in with injuries - maybe they'd finally learned their lessons. Watching the little kitsune girl at work only lifted his spirits, reminding him of the days when he was still bright and full of hope. Happiness? I kinda like the sound of that. Sinking even farther into his chair, the nurse fixed his eyes on a small splotch on the ceiling. Or maybe I should start day-drinking. Schmetterling told me alcohol's a good replacement for happiness...

Before he knew it, his short moment of peace was broken. Jay hadn't expected Nyx to return so soon, nor did he expect to start strangling the talking cat that had meandered in earlier. Just registering the violence happening in his office, Jay scrambled to help - but it was over in the blink of an eye. One moment, the cat turned into some lanky, angry human, and the next, it was fighting back, scattering pictures of Pluto. By the time Jay was up on his feet, Nyx had bolted, leaving Jackal and the contents of his backpack strewn across the floor. "What the hell," he muttered under his breath, rooted in place as he tried to make sense of what had just happened.

As soon as the shock of the moment faded, Jay went straight to treating Jackal, washing him with orange light and carefully wrapping his hands and face in bandages. Resolving next to get Jackal out of the middle of the floor, the nurse began dragging him to a cot, though with his limited strength, it took a few tries, heaves, and eventually throwing a mattress onto the ground before Jackal was placed somewhere comfortable to rest. As he looked on the shifter in his catatonic state, Jay realized where he'd seen him before, rummaging through his drawer for the bottle of medication he'd been given yesterday. Since Jackal hadn't told him his dosage earlier, Jay waved to the shifter, pointed at the bottle, and then went about cleaning up his office.

Just as he reached down to pick up Jackal's dropped files, a very familiar, zombie face turned up in his office. That rascal. Somebody took a while to make his visit. Jay could only be pleasantly surprised at this turn of events, shaking his head and grinningall the while. Even as Columbus called his name, Jay let his search take a little bit longer, allowing his "assistant" to cover for him as he collected the scattered files. With every file, Jay took his sweet time, constantly rearranging the papers so that they were perfectly straightened. Once all the papers had been collected, the nurse took an excruiciating time standing up and walking to his desk, taking care to stay out of Columbus's sight with every step.

Finally, just as Kast asked about how Coumbus had met him, Jay chose to make his appearance. "Four years ago," he started, clapping a hand on Kast's shoulder and waving his other hand as if he was telling a story. "I was a tree, he was a girl. Lightning was involved. Sorry, he tells the story better." He turned to Colubus with a shit-eating grin plastered across his face. "Anyways, look who decided to show up. Just for the record, last time I showed up for movie night, this genius decided to rent 'The Prince is Bright'. I've only trusted him with cookie dough ever since then." He stepped to the side of the kitsune girl. "Sorry if I interrupted something. Columbus, I suppose you've met my..." He paused, blanking on Kast's name. "...my assistant. I think I've found a prodigy here! Oh, but I'm sorry if I interrupted you two! You were saying?"

GingerBread GingerBread N Nonexisting TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Rosie
fYn8ZlF.jpg

Rosie smiled, amused by Dibe's comment about the importance of eating as she pulled her up. "You know, I think you just might be right." Doing her best to suppress the roaring monster in her gut, Rosie entered the cafeteria, giving a nod of thanks to Dibe as she did.

As they entered the cafeteria, Rosie found herself just as overwhelmed as her friend - if not more so. The sheer amount of students in the room, unique in their many shapes and sizes, only served to quicken her pulse. With so many students in one place, the chances of running into some sweaty kid fresh from the gym or some boy who thought AXE body spray was an acceptable alternative for a shower was too high her for her tastes. Rosie preferred to not wolf out here, in front of her friend. Thankfully, she had a plan, or rather a routine, given the number of times she'd practiced it: Get my food, get to the back of the cafeteria, and eat in silence. Yea, that'll work, she thought. Look, the corner table is empty! Score-!

Rosie had barely noticed Dibe grab her hand, but the small tug quickly brought her back to reality. "Dibe? Wh-what's up?" Despite her friend's smile, the werewolf couldn't help but feel dread sinking in as she was dragged to the breakfast line. This is how I die...

As Dibe gathered her balanced breakfast (and enough marshmallows to make even Broonie Flufferbutter barf), Rosie followed her lead, though she ditched the cereal in favor of less-sugary options. Piling a suspicious amount of bacon and sausages on her plate, Rosie played a delicate balancing act with her protein-packed plate, weaving and wobbling through the crowd as Dibe continued to tug her along.

As soon as they had taken a seat, Rosie could barely restrain herself, only holding back on scarfing down the plate due to her present company. Must... not... be... savage! Dibe is watching! With the morning's hunger eating away at her, Rosie took every tantalizing bite of her food in portions that she thought was "normal" for a girl her size. This is so hard, but at least Dibe doesn't think I'm weird, does she? Looking to Dibe for confirmation, she paled as she realized how silent that other girl had been. D-does she? Oh no, did I do something wrong? Was it the way I ate? Maybe the way I'm sitting? Is there anything on my face? Boiling in her panic for a few more awkward, silent seconds, Rosie was finally relieved to hear Dibe talk. As the other girl thanked her for the thousandth time this day, Rosie felt her worries fade again, wondering why she'd even been stressed in the first place. She has that effect on me, doesn't she? My heart rate is all over the place. "It's no problem," she replied, smiling even as she ate her food at a torturously slow pace. "Thanks to you too!"

Listening to Dibe's tale warmed Rosie's heart, especially since it reminded her a bit of her own story. She remembered her first year, skipping class and hiding from her peers because she was a bit too afraid of the bad impressions her other side would leave. I won't let that happen anymore, she promised herself. Not anymore, and certainly not to Dibe either. We're friends, right? And that's what friends do... I think. Just before she could respond, Dibe freaked out, having noticed the other couple of students at their table. Rosie would have been more flustered in the situation, though it looked like Dibe was taking on the brunt of the embarrassment between the two of them. Instead, she could only giggle, amused by a reaction she would have made just a year ago.

With Dibe reddening and turning away in embarrassment, Rosie gently tapped her hand to get her attention. "Hey, Dibe. Thanks for telling me... all of that, really. I'm glad you wanted to join me, but half of this is all thanks to you! We're gonna have a great year, promise. I can't wait to go out, or even just stay in and sleep for a whole day. And if things get too tough, we've got each other's back, remember?" Rosie didn't know where all this bravery came from, but here she was, riding on this social high. This is what you get for being brave, Rosie. Take it in! Taking a deep breath, she flashed a grin at Dibe and gestured to the three students on the other side of the table. "Now, why don't we make some more friends?"

Sliding down the bench and dragging Dibe along with her, Rosie waved to the three students at the end of the table - the boy with the little phoenix on his bowl, the strangely sparkling girl, and the larger boy who seemed oddly familiar to her. "Hey guys," she said, waving to the three but quickly forgetting what to say next. Oh god. I forgot, conversations are hard. With her confidence quickly deflating, Rosie ran through her laundry list of awful conversation starters. What do I ask them about? The weather? The Packers? Dad always talked about the Packers. What even is a Packer? Doing best to steel her nerves, the werewolf looked back to Dibe, knowing she had to set a good example for her. "Uh, so how's everyone's day going? Are you guys ready for our first class?"

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Azerothii Azerothii Mistborn Mistborn

Last edited:

• DOb_j7b_Vw_AAJF-_Oass.jpg

Rae

Cayman's silence was perplexing to the woman, and she tilted her head as she studied his lax reactions. He seemed to tolerate Rae's curious nature, but whether or not that was due to the possible guilt he felt for nearly killing her, was unknown. She withdrew her hand, instead moving it up to fondle the metallic cuff along her ear in thought. Had the man decided to take an oath of silence? His amber gaze wasn't anything particularly captivating, yet the woman took a few moments to hold it. Almost as if she were attempting to penetrate through his irises and read his thoughts.

Such a gift would have come in handy. Not that Rae was discontent with the abilities she had been born with. "Cat got your tongue, lizard boy?" Rae broke her gaze with him, shifting her eyes to examine the singed patches over parts of his body. If Rae wasn't standing so closely, she might not have noticed. Fire must have been a major trigger for the man, but whether or not the kitsune would remember the mental note made, was questionable. "Where are you headed off to?" She was sure, that the more she pestered the man, the likelihood of pulling an worthwhile reaction out of him would increase.

"You almost killed me, you know? Shouldn't you say something about that?" The comment erupted rather suddenly from her lips in a nonchalant manner. The woman flipped her own hood over her head, and withdrew a box of Pocky from her pocket. "Not that it was the first time." Rae ripped the edge of the box with one of her fangs. He might be useful for carrying a large supply of pocky boxes. My pockets only hold so many. She hadn't recognized the man from earlier in House Haven in the slightest.

Mistborn Mistborn

unknown.png

Roland Graves

Roland took a brief moment to pause as he made his way towards the classroom. A few swift motions, and he found himself right back at the classroom. Huh. Where to sit...near Sylva, or the one he managed to peck the cheek of. Or near the- nope. The tower would frighten the poor lad away, or so it seemed. But for now? He would adjust his messenger bag, and then wave to someone- Sylva.

"...Hi Sylva." He'd say, not too loud. His ears were flicking about a little, as if they were being bothered by something. But truly, she was- mmn.

There was a reason that Lilith tempted Adam a lot. This was not that reason.

Meanwhile, Rolly's mind? Struggling to focus, and tear his attention away from Sylva. After all, she was- she was teasing him, right? Or flirting. Most likely flirting. Or just messing with him entirely, and going to toss him aside like all of those old shows he'd watched after getting what she wanted out of him. Yet that was extremely unlikely, really- and so he went with his instincts. So he would just flash her a brief smile, before moving to sit by the window. Right by Nikiri. It didn’t take long for him to manage to pull his thoughts and gaze away from Sylva, as he gave a quick glance towards Nikiri. Was this...was this a playboy in the making? Nope. It was a coward who was most likely afraid of Sylva, due to the fact that she borderline- nope. Not thinking about it.

“Morning, miss.” He’d say, his voice a little quiet.- even if his cheeks were starting to form a crimson hue, a shining beacon of shyness. His hands beat a little stattico beat onto the desk, his mind shifting and churning as he glanced over at the young woman- Nikiri able to see that he was like a nervous school girl- or boy, in this case, seemingly confronted with their crush. Seemingly.

But it wasn’t long before his face slipped back into a more ‘professional’ format, as he snapped his eyes and face forwards. The cardinal dusting on his face still evident, yet his face didn’t shift and change. Just attentive to the teacher, trying to distract himself from this...fiasco.
Mentioned: Sylva, Nikiri, History Class
Tagged: Silvis Silvis NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Last edited:
Elvisia would smile once more when she heard him ask her a question, satisfied that he decided to speak up as she casually answers his question while eating. “Sophomore, Guess we’re on the same year then huh? Wonder if we’ll be on the same class as well..” Elvisia answers as she leaves his arm to finish off the cotton candy. “I’m not new here, even though it feels like I’m a new student all over again now that I think about it, you?” She then asks before licking her fingers once more to clean them off. It would be nice if they were both in the same class, she could then use him as a shield and alarm clock when she decides to sleep, even though his arm looks so comfortable enough to sleep in. I mean, that’s what are friends for right?

She would then stretch a little bit, causing a crackling sound to form within her body to loosen up before returning to his comfy arm. “I’ll throw in a question as well. How do you... huh?” She stops mid sentence when she saw a couple individuals sitting on their table, causing her to finally leave his arm and sit properly. It would be quite inappopriate of her to be in such position now wouldn’t it, Nikolas must have felt awkward as well to have her lean so causally due to his nature. She then hears one of the girls asking them, like a normal generic being, she answers back.

“We’re doing fine..despite the place being noisy as always. Not excited for the class though...you?” She hums while staring at the two girls without having much thought until her gaze directs at the other. “And what happened to your head?” Elvisia blinks, wondering what happened for him to press a bag of ice against the side of his head.

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Lotusy Lotusy Mistborn Mistborn

Nikolas
They were in the same grade, huh? He didn't bother to show it, but the possibility of Elvisia leaving the school shortly after getting to know her had loomed over his head for a short while now. It would've been a shame if the first person he clicked with turned out to be going onto bigger things and leaving him behind, but the fact that they had the chance to get to know each other for multiple years to come was reassuring to the bear. As she relocated herself onto his arm for the second time now, Nikolas had gotten used to Elvisia's touch, assuming a position that was most beneficial for her. If this kept up, there was a chance that he was to form a habit of this sort of "temporary bed" thing for her.

Lucky or not, that didn't appear to be a concern. As soon as a group of students sat down across from them, she promptly moved away from him, creating distance between the two. He wanted to complain, to tell her that when she sat so close to him, he felt safe, but something like that was too embarrassing and difficult to articulate for Nikolas, so he decided to keep quiet and let her do what she desired. Instead of letting his thoughts dwell on his own greedy needs, Nikolas found himself listening in on Dibe's comments about Rosie. This was what he considered the greatest form of friendship to be, and her embarrassment only strengthened that belief inside of him. The two of them were role models for what he wished to achieve during high school.

As Rosie took over the conversation for her friend, Nikolas pondered over his newest companion, Elvisia. Similar to the duo Dibe and Rosie, was there ever a chance of becoming as close as those two were? He hoped so. The prospect of being able to share their feelings for one another in a friendly manner was something he had always wanted to do, but never could. If they became close enough, was there a chance that he could find the words he wished to say? While the language barrier between them was evident, the grizzly man looked forward to the day that he, too, was able to declare his appreciation for her as a colleague.

Elvisia's comment on Elliott's ice pack caught his attention. She was more perceptive than he was, and if she hadn't pointed it out, there was a high chance that the bear would've missed it entirely. Maybe this kid wasn't the best person to be around? Perhaps he had gotten into a scrap and this was the aftermath of a terrible fight, or there was even the chance that he was a killer and had gotten rid of the evidence altogether?! Not wanting any harm to be brought to his precious diamond girlfriend, Nikolas wrapped a protective arm around her shoulders, placing a finger to the side of his own temple and tapping it a few times. "Head hurt?" he asked Elliott, a sense of wariness in his tone. Who knew what type of person this was. Nikolas wasn't taking his chances and needed to find out what happened to them.

Azerothii Azerothii Lotusy Lotusy Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Mistborn Mistborn

Cayman Wyman
Current form: Human
Interacting with: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mentioned: N/A

The longer Rae poked his cheek, the less it bothered Cayman. Maybe she'll leave me alone after this, then I can sit in silence until everyone else forgets about this ever happening. It seemed as if Rae was loosing interest in Cayman, removing her hand from his face to rub the on cuff of her ear instead. Perhaps it’s a nervous habit? No, why would she be nervous? Maybe she does that when she thinks. Wait, do I do something like that? It would be weird if he were to judge a person on a habit only to have one himself. Luckily enough for Cayman he did not possess one such habit, unless you count his lack of speech as one. His eyes focused back on Rae’s as they had their mini staring contest, breaking off from it when she commented on his muteness. Well, yes, it does feel like that at the moment. As her scrutiny wandered away from his eyes and down to his clothes, Cayman took a moment to collect himself. What was she looking for anyways?

His stoic features melted at her words, letting out a reserved sigh as his body visibly relaxed, if only slightly. He raised an arm as an answer to her question, looking down the hall as he pointed off in the direction he had been traveling towards class. Well, at least she’s moved past that... thing she just brought up... again... Cayman audibly sighed as Rae mentioned what he had done to her, although to him it wasn’t that surprising that she had. Yeah, it was a bit optimistic of me to think she’d just not bring it up again. The arm that he was pointing with slowly wilted, eventually falling to his side as he faced back towards Rae, head bowed in shame. Her other comment was unexpected however, how often was this girls life in danger? A look of genuine concern overtook his calm visage, using the moment in which she distracted herself with a box of snacks to set a hand on her shoulder. As a human Cayman’s grip was much gentler and measured, lacking any of the monstrous strength granted by his transformation. The gesture was meant as both an action of reassurance and as an apology of sorts. If Rae were to meet his gaze she would see Cayman looking down at her with a solemn look in his eyes, understanding the emotions that she was trying to bury behind her calm tone. He waited a few moments before looking away from Rae, raising his other arm and motioning them onward, they did still have a class to get to after all.​

Erika Dubloit
Interacting with: Nekomancer ( TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity ), Broonie ( N Nonexisting )
Mentioned:

Erika was impressed at how... calmly Nekomancer had replied to the tentacle person's aggravation. When he walked away, she followed suit - albeit a bit surprised. When he apologized for it, she waved her hand dismissively. "Wasn't your fault." Or at least, she believed that it wasn't. It was hard to tell whether or not Nekomancer deserved any sort of punishment from people. But she was rather confident that the neko-obssessed man either unknowingly hurt someone resulting in what had happened, or the tendril person just really didn't like him for no particular reason. Nekomancer didn't seem to know what was going on either, or why the anger was directed to him so perhaps it... may be a misunderstanding?

"Putting it through the washer shouldb e good enough." She suggested, a pang of worry actually being present in her voice when he voiced out that one of the options was amputating his arm. Joke or not, she's seen how hard it is for people to study with only one arm. They manage, yes, but it is better to have both arms when pursuing experimental knowledge. The more things you can hold, the better. "Fortunately, I do not require cleansing. Not when he couldn't touch me in the first place." She had maintained her spectral form for the entirety of the exchange, finding no reason to hold anything physical.

HIs incantation was thoroughly alarming, given that it sounded... normal in every sense she could think of aside from the fact that it was addressed to another Lord. Erika was, by no means, a religious person. As one can see, being a spirit does make you a bit more skeptical than you already were. But she knew about Christianity and their ways of praying and this prayer didn't seem all too different. She brushed the thought off, however, as it really had no significant purpose to serve her with. "Now that's something I completely agree with."

Of course, with Nekomancer, nothing is always that simple. She's beginning to learn that.

The tentacle person from earlier had come back and grabbed Nekomancer by the legs and turned his upside down. Instinctively, Erika moved away. Then he started talking about this 'Yui' person and accusing Nekomancer of having done something. What it was, well, Erika didn't know. It must have hurt this sweet Yui if this guy was so terribly upset about it. Though Nekomancer's reaction on the name, or lack thereof, made Erika think that this wasn't entirely his fault. Nekomancer as a disgusting person... hm, debatable but not entirely untrue. His clear obsession on nekos is actually disturbing when you first see it. You can get used to it though. Nekomancer's lack of friends was also true. She'd never seen him around anyone. Clearly, no one can stand his personality. Such a poor, poor guy. He's isolated himself from everyone through his obviousness with his own obsessions.

That was when the tentacle person made his final demands to never go anywhere near Yui and then threw him. Threw him. Erika reacted out of impulse, immediately stretching out her hand and willing for Nekomancer to at least decelerate before he made contact with the ground. She rarely used her poltergeist on living beings, but she was confident she managed to pull him back strongly enough so that he didn't break anything. Maybe he'd end up with only a few bruises here and there, but definitely not dead or broken.

Erika paid no mind to the tentacle person even though what he did was wrong. She was not about to get into an argument. "Come on Nekomancer. Let's go to class. We might run late at this rate." She wanted for him to let go of the conflict because it certainly wouldn't end pretty.

Nekomancer
How did it end up like this? One second, Nekomancer is walking to class with high ambitions for educating himself in multiple ways to skin a catgirl, when he was flipped upside-down by one leg and staring at the deviant that he thought he had put aside for good. What a terrible turn of events; for now, he was forced to glare at this labeled anathema until they finished with their petty rant. As the octopus spoke, Nekomancer gave them no heed, all of their speech going in one ear and out the other. From what the priest was able to deduce, there was a possibility that this person had gone mad, and the only way for them to get over their own delusions was to take it out on him. A terrible mistake on their part.

Slathered in goo and hanging like a piñata, Nekomancer kept a cold aspect of himself present throughout the entire tribulation. Did they have no shame? Was there a single working brain cell in that gelatinous noggin of theirs? Tac assumed not, for if they had a shred of intellect to their name, they would've known first hand that one does not bring any harm to a direct communicator of the Neko Lord. It was after this understanding, however, that Tac found himself soaring through the air. Yes, it had appeared that he was, in fact, thrown.

Flying akin to that of an eagle that just got out of an oil spill, the cult leader felt the chilling experience that one felt when a phantom enacted their power onto a person. What a troubling woman, getting involved in something that had nothing to do with her or him. Despite his foolhardy nature of casting people aside, the pull of the spirit was enough of a gap to give him time to orient himself. Planting both feet on the floor with a cat-like ability that was definitely abnormal for a presumed human, Nekomancer glided down the hallway a good few feet before coming to a complete halt. He was standing tall, goo dripping from his cloak, before spitting out a wad of the appalling substance out of his mouth.

An odd aura of tranquility exuded from the otherwise enraged individual. To Tac, his words rang true through Broonie's actions, and he was content with the ideology of the beastly thing being lost, the satisfaction of there never being a helping hand to lead them through their life more than enough to satisfy his unruly view of how they presented themselves. As if on cue, Broonie was given the punishment that they deserved. An unknown silhouette made itself manifest from the shadows and barraged them with an aggressive onslaught of ridicule and physical assault. It was a sign that the Neko Lord was watching over the Nekomancer, and that no heathen was to be left unpunished! Gloating in the undeniable love that his Lord held for him, Tac raised both of his arms in the air. "PRAISE BE HIS NAME! HIS WORD IS BROUGHT TO LIFE IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS! MAY OUR NEKO GOD LIVE THROUGH US ALL!!"

Coughing into his sludge-ridden arm, the preacher decided that now wasn't the best time to be celebrating. Whispering a chant to himself, the terrible slime began to lift itself off of him, any sort of residue trailing off his body and forming into a blob of filth at his extended fingertip. Without any delay, the goop fell to the floor with a splat, Nekomancer being certain as to not let any of it fly back onto his, now clean, robe. Waltzing back for the third time now, he hid both of his hands back into the depths of his sleeves, swinging the cloth side by side as he strutted. "We do not speak of any of this. Do you comprehend, specter?" He didn't want the legacy of the legendary Nekomancer to be tarnished by the ickiness that was the gunk named Broonie.

As the two made it to the classroom finally, Nekomancer made it very clear that he had no intention of sitting next to the feeble-minded peasant. No, he wished to be acclimated to his new room of learning by sitting next to one befitting of his stature. Indeed, the only things that could ever appease his standard were nekos in the flesh. Allowing his strained gaze to rest on Nikiri and another divine being that he had yet to introduce himself to, he rushed behind them and took the window seat just behind the two. With his spot carefully fortified, he allowed his eyes to bury themselves into the back of their skulls, his crafty mind already creating various scenarios that ended in both of their deaths. Oh, how the year was already turning out splendid for the scheming genius that was The Nekomancer.

AI10100 AI10100 N Nonexisting NyxNightmare NyxNightmare HTCOR HTCOR Anyone Anyone else in the classroom or the hallway coming to it.

Last edited:
Mistral Aquilo
✧・゚:*Magical Uniboi-Unicorn-Uniboi*:・゚✧
Current Location: Glaring At The Pillar With A Drop Head
Interacting: Lotusy Lotusy okmelonn okmelonn Foxu Foxu Mentioned Briefly: N Nonexisting , TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity , AI10100 AI10100

Mistral doubted the egg boy's sincerity 'terribly sorry Mistral?' more like 'I am a good egg, plz praise' - he wouldn't fall for such nonsense! This King Of Omens this Age Of Weakness was obviously scheming something! People who cried mournfully in bathroom stalls always were, the unicorn knew the stories! Mistral distrusted the King more with every word he spoke with his endless voices, diving into Nevore's fishbowl, exciting?! Surely he was mocking what must've been a horrific and painful even in Wayne's life, that bowl - Mistral glanced into it, trying not to get distracted by the glitter and glam - was positively tiny, It was a wonder Wayne managed to make it out in one piece. Or fit inside in one piece. Mistral quickly became distracted by that pear bobbling around, wasn't that - unsanitary? Wouldn't the pear juice give Nevore a rash??? Mistral was pleased he himself didn't need to submerge his food in water like some common racoon. Poor Nevore, forced to nibble his meals like, well, a fish. Mistral took a hearty bite of his beloved cabbage, grateful for its existence and the ease with which he dined.

"I'm sure you could help quite a few people with a skill such as that Wayne," Mistral replied, glancing again at Nevore's fishbowl, if it sprung a leak, would it's fixing be imperative to his health? "Perhaps even save a few lives."Mistral nearly gagged whilst Omen King spewed out praises for the water sprite, reliable? Mistral wouldn't've trusted him to screw in a light bulb properly. Mistral was sure, that Wayne was perhaps the least consistent person in the whole of this decrepit school. He'd be over screen fixing sooner then the 2017 eclipse; and Mistral'd be glad for it. Wouldn't want someone's life hinging on a slither of tape! But even then, it was not worth brutally hacking apart his dreams, "Of course you are," Mistral told, what was to him, a lie.

"We did not," Mistral remarked as Omen King made mention of their first encounter yet again; the unicorn was sure that if he met this guy in a public restroom, he'd remember it. As Omen King evacuated the soon to be dramatic moment in favor of the florescent lights, Mistral's expression remained as indifferent as usual. As Nevore followed Wayne through the threshold confidently, Mistral decided to turn his head and speak.

Perhaps it was Mistral's penchants for humoring dreams, or the fact not doing so had caused Nevore to use the expression 'no' and 'Mistral' together, or that Mistral believed himself never to mistake a single thing in his life, or that water spirits help raised him as a child, or that Nevore was once again talking about things Mistral knew nothing about 'magazines', 'websites', 'advertisements' - was this Greece, for it was all Greek to him - whatever perhaps it may have been, Mistral wasn't havin' any delusions being thrown about that Wayne couldn't have the potential to be a beautician! He groomed a unicorn after all! Just because Wayne's biggest achievement in life was bound to be being the water boy for some mediocre college sports team, didn't mean he couldn't dream bigger!

"I do not doubt the soul is an unattainable construct for someone of such ephemeral existence; but with those who have eternity at their beck and call - nothing, lays impossible. No need to so idly discard someone's hopes when they align ever so graciously to help you - such a foolhardy expression on your face, your pride will be the weapon your contemporaries use against you," Mistral bleated as if this was not his own Achilles Heel, "You haven't seen what Wayne's capable of, and yet you reject him? I never make mistakes, Nevore for I live in a world of no consequence - should I stumble and fall, unicorn shall still be remembered as graceful; I cannot say the same for you," the hypocritical horse gazed upon his cabbages, "Look at the world with a smile on your face, lest it pluck the soul so plainly concealed behind the fire in your eyes."
Mistral, feeling pretty smug, did not plan on going into the class room until it had already began. After all, he'd likely be late plenty and wanted to start the teacher off with the expectations of this being so. However, this plan fizzled out as he watched as a horrifying eldritch beast of a thousand tentacles sprang forward, encapsulating an unremarkable student within its undulating make-shift carapace before expelling them down the hall at an accelerated rate, he looked to what he imagined was a shade whom had been conversing with the student, and from what he could tell, she seemed just the slightest bit confused about what happened as well. Feeling that the less he saw the better, Mistral promptly threw his cabbages into the air, transformed into a unicorn which skilledly caught and devoured each vegetable in quick succession, before returning to his bipedal form and ducking into the classroom before any of the three he saw could come close. Had he just been a witness to assault? Was there somewhere to report this to? Not sure, Mistral decided to forget and vehemently deny should he be asked. Should he have had a mimosa in that moment, he would've no doubt downed it.

Not wanting to cause a scene, but knowing it was inevitable with his rapturous appearance - Mistral crossed the room with the look of someone who knew where they were going. He did not trust that egg-head, and could not allow him to go unchecked! Before he took his desired seat, he paused behind Wayne - ticked off over how he slumped so in his seat - Mistral turned his hand into a fist and tapped his knuckle against Wayne's shoulder, "Cheer up!" He stated in a tone which was not particularly kind. Even if his words were a failure of sympathy, the fact he froze Wayne's shoulder to prevent himself from phasing through it was probably enough to jolt anyone upright. Mistral side stepped to Omen King, sitting down besides where the pillar stood in order to better make sure he didn't get up to anything. How could anyone allow themself to trust such a non-face?! If Nevore was in the market for unlikely models, he'd certainly managed to find one. Mistral wasn't particularly cunning or subtle in his observation of Omen King. No shifty eyes or side-glances, just bold-faced staring.

Jonathan
Interacting
Broom closet
Notes
Jum is a sad boi; The biggest loser boi right now
Wonderful Sweater Jum art done by the amazing Foxu Foxu
Stuff
Mika's Sweater
Black wing covers made by his BoyFriend, Mika
Tags

Jon hadn't even heard Mika enter the closet, too lost inside of his of own mind to acknowledge the outside world. 'I bet he's coming to finish me off... I couldn't do anything before, just like this time, all I did was run away. If he hurts someone else it'd be all my fault, for nothing doing anything... Just like a los-' Jon was snapped out of his thoughts as he felt someone wrap their arms around him. The Nekomancer. At the gentle touch, Jon tensed up; Although the contact was gentle and in other circumstances would've been nice, because of Jon's current train of thought, the sudden contact just shook the boy more. But when Jon heard Karma's voice, he relaxed slightly. Though he kept his head buried in his knees, Jon found Karma's presence and words comforting. He did his best to follow Karma's instructions, taking deep, although shaky breaths and exhaling in the best rhythm that he could manage.

Jon stayed like that for a few minutes, over time his breathing became less shaky and more controlled. Though he stayed silent for a while longer. And while he wouldn't normally admit it, even to himself. Jon found Karma's company comforting. He'd only known the witch boy for less than a day, but even so, he really appreciated how nice he was to him... even though he'd only ever berated him and called him a loser.. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry" Jon mumbled into his knees. After a few moments he slowly lifted his head out of his knees and looked Karma in the eyes; His eyes were red and puffy, and his face was streaked with tears. "I'm a loser aren't I? ..The biggest loser there is..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back