• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• s_p_a_c_e__b_a_b_e_by_king_lulu_deer-dbugcx1.gif
    spaceship_by_king_lulu_deer-db4brmj.gifLeilani had been wandering around the school, admiring it and remembering her happiest moments here. ufo_by_king_lulu_deer-db47ro2.gif
    There was the time she had won the Survival Challenge, that was both fun and scary. How she had survived against all those bloodthirsty kids was something she still couldn’t believe. She actually hoped they had another Survival challenge again. She would definitely have to join.

"Excuse me! Excuse me miss!"
    Leilani calmly turned around to the sound of the voice. “Yes?” She asked as the student seemed to be doubled over from exhaustion. After hearing just a few sentences come out of their mouth, she knew who it was. Leilani crouched down, the right way with a skirt on, and put her finger right on the middle of Mac’s forehead, pushing up to force him to look at her. She smiled up at him. “Mhm.I knew it was you. How may I be of assistance to you, Mac?”

saturn_by_king_lulu_deer-db47g1s.gif
    shooting_star_divider_by_king_lulu_deer-dboj3ma.gif Loony_Bin Loony_Bin shooting_star_divider_by_king_lulu_deer-dboj3ma.gif

Last edited:
Nikolas
"Mm," Nikolas grunted, lowering his hand away from Elvisia. He was still skeptical of the people grouped together, but as the icy diva boy departed, the bear soon convinced himself that everything was going to play out swimmingly. Preparing himself to find a random table, Nikolas was forced to stop suddenly as a, uh, tentacle thing made its way past him. He watched with mild curiosity as they picked up an assortment of foods and the stale comments that came from their companion following shortly behind them. To put it in his perspective, he found them somewhat odd, but then again, what room did he have to judge? He wasn't able to carry a decent conversation, let alone be as energetic as the duo.

Ripping his regard away from them, he turned back to his diamond lover friend. How was she holding up? He hadn't meant to scare her or anything, but there was a gnawing sense at the back of his mind that his intentions might've done more harm than good. Did she think of him as an idiot, or that he was too paranoid for his own good? Even if he thought this up, he never voiced those concerns. Silently turning away, he took one large step forward, only to now see that the, er, squid-tentacle-anime-thing was standing in front of him, beckoning the two to accompany them for breakfast.

There was no reason not to. In fact, this was something that Nikolas had been looking forward to when first starting high school. To be able to sit with a table of friends and talk about, well, anything really. Perhaps it was a relief that he wasn't the one making the offer, and whether he was willing to admit it or not, there was the possibility that the bear looked rather lame in comparison to everyone else. He didn't want to drag Elvisia down to that sort of standing in the school's hierarchy. So, if sitting with this person and their not-so-enthusiastic friend gave both Elvisia and himself a better chance of sticking out and becoming approachable, then he needed to take the offer, right? Pocketing his hands, the bear swiveled his head to the side, keeping to himself. Nikolas was going to let Elvisia answer them in his stead. As for him, he basked in his own silence like the edge lord he was.

Deathpelt Deathpelt metalcity metalcity Foxu Foxu Silvis Silvis okmelonn okmelonn Azerothii Azerothii Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai N Nonexisting (following this tag trend)

Erika Dubloit
Interacting with: Nekomancer ( TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity ), Shu ( Foxu Foxu ), Kerry ( Deathpelt Deathpelt ), Raziel ( Silvis Silvis )
Mentioned:

Erika was unsure how she should feel during the time span of then and now. You see, apart from Nekomancer brandishing a knife against Raziel. multiple things happened as well. Such as said man being picked up by an orc in an attempt to defuse the situation. Surprisingly, it went well since he did drop the knife. But of course, the neko obsessed man kept trying to get her to release him and she did. She was quite the gentle orc, it would seem. But yet again, he didn't stop. He continued spouting word after word, digging his grave deeper and deeper as if the calm people around them right now - aside from Shu - was not enough to influence him in some way.

Raziel even went so far as to say that the duel was on - and he was more than willing to cross blades with him. Right here. Right now. Shu then began to tell him about his beliefs about the art of fighting and how they should be allowed to fight to their heart's desire. This was not helping. Not helping at all. He accidentally passed right through her in one of his grand gestures and apologized for it. She waved her hand dismissively. "It's fine." She was used to it. His patronizing attitude was a little irritating but she'll keep her annoyance at bay.

Nekomancer didn't take Raziel up on the duel, instead continuing to speak. Erika could care less about what they were talking about. Their own beliefs was lost upon her. Just like when Nekomancer attempts to talk about his religion, she never truly listened.

But this was getting out of hand. Too many people looking and they'd certainly get in trouble if this persisted.

"While I'm sure we're all having fun here." She started before looking at the hooded male. "Class is about to start. It's history, I"m sure you'll find out more about nekos there. Doesn't that seem interesting? The start of the species you so love and... praise." Erika stated. She looked at the others. "You all too." She then looked back at Nekomancer and gave him an assertive glare. Because she was not going to let this go further down lest they all be late for classes. Uncbecoming of someone in her House.

That or maybe she should just leave them there. Ah, that sounded like a great idea to be honest.

[class=tabs1]
background-color:Transparent;
box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px #000088;
box-sizing: border-box;
color: #000000;
font-size: 18px;
font-weight: bold;
line-height: 1;
margin: 20px auto;
padding: 10px 0;
text-align: center;
[/class][class=tab1]
box-sizing: border-box;
cursor: pointer;
display: inline-block;
padding: 10px 0;
width: 214px;
height: 214px;
text-shadow: 1px 1px 4px #FFFFFF;
[/class][class name=activeTab1]
background-color: #80ff80;
[/class][class name=tab1 state=hover]
background-color: #80ff80; transition: 4s
[/class][script class=tab1 on=click]
hide tabsContent1
removeClass activeTab1 tab1
addClass activeTab1
set currentTab1 (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab1} Jonathan) (show tabsContentTabOne)
if (eq ${currentTab1} Nyx) (show tabsContentTabTwo)
if (eq ${currentTab1} Chris) (show tabsContentTabThree)
[/script] [div class=tabs1][div class=tab1 style="border-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; width: 214px;height: 214px;background-image: url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/fc59b32c90f33089d65a4286b380534d/tumblr_osgzjxcILh1s29fu9o1_500.png); background-size: 214px 214px;"]Jonathan[/div]..[div class=tab1 style="border-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 214px;height: 214px;background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/70/07/2b/70072b284e62c36002159374b7362b11.jpg); background-size: 214px 214px;"]Nyx[/div]..[div class=tab1 style="border-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 214px;height: 214px;background-image: url(https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/002/678/660/large/esty-swandana-to-see-the-light.jpg?1464453701); background-size: 214px 214px;"]Chris[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent1 tabsContentTabOne"]

Jonathan
Interacting
Hallways
Notes
Wonderful Sweater Jum art done by the amazing Foxu Foxu
Stuff
N/A
Tags

When Karma smiled at him, Jon felt his heart begin to beat faster. He wasn't sure why, the last time his heart was racing this much, was when he was running from Totally fighting the psychopath in the library. But this situation was nothing like this one. Instead of wanting to get away from the situation, he found himself wanting to spend more time with the witch boy. Shaking the thought from his head, Jon followed behind Mika, using his wings to hover slightly behind the boy on his broom. "G-Good. I'm glad a Loser like you has some use... if you didn't know I would've had to find it on my own.." He crossed his arms and turned his head away from Mika, no longer looking at the witch, or where he was going. Jon quickly realised his mistake and looked back ahead of himself, so he wouldn't look like an Idiot and hit a wall or something.

After a few moments of silence, Jon decided to try and make some conversation. Not because he liked talking to Karma, it was just because he was bored. Though Jon didn't know what to start a conversation about. He glanced over at the witch boy on his broom, who was currently still in his pajamas; Jon thought the boy looked really cute like a lame loser going around in his pajamas. "So.. " Jon paused for a second trying to think of something to talk about; He'd started to talk before he'd decided on a topic to talk on. "Do losers like you normally wear pajamas to class and stuff? You look really cu- S-Stupid in them.. like the lame loser you are" Jon cleared his throat and looked away from Mika, to hide the still growing blush on his face. "S-So.. how much further to the cafeteria?"

[/div][div class="tabsContent1 tabsContentTabTwo" style="display: none;"]

]Nyx

Interacting
Rae
Jay
Kast
Notes
N/A
Stuff
N/A
Tags

Nyx nodded as Rae suggested Lunch. "Sounds good to me.. after all people on deaths row get a last meal, why shouldn't you? If you decide to try to run away from this, I'll make your final moments all the more agonising" Nyx smiled maliciously at Rae. He was about to walk out of the nurses office and go get some actual clothes on. But before he could leave, he heard the quiet chime of a bell. Nyx looked down to see the smaller Kitsune that he had been stuck with the night before stood in front of him. "That's a real shame. Because no is the only answer you're getting." He didn't really care if the Kistune accepted his answer or not, it wasn't his problem if she didn't after all. He was ready to leave and just ignore everything else she said, but when she started talking about how Rae would 'wipe the floor with him' he looked back down at the smaller kitsune.

"Aw, you really think your sister stands a chance"
Nyx bent down to be on the same level as Kast, looking her in the eyes. "Your sister is going to die a quick, but painful death. And if you don't show up, I'm sure she'll also die alone" He ruffled the smaller kistunes hair as he stood back up. "Oh, and I'm not gonna stay here. First off, Jay over there doesn't like me being here too often. And second, I don't partially feel like being headbutted again. And I don't want you to use your weird fucking cat shit, to turn me into an animal again." Nyx started to make his way out of the nurses office. "Don't worry about me too much though, I can assure you the only one who will be getting hurt is your stupid cat bitch sister."

[/div][div class="tabsContent1 tabsContentTabThree" style="display: none;"]

Chris

Interacting With
Jackal​
Current Location
Leaving Dorm room​
Notes
N/A​
Stuff
N/A​

Tags

Chris smiled at Jackal as the shifter offered for him to sit with him at Lunch. "I might join you.. we'll see how my day goes. You shouldn't eat too much even if I don't join you. I can't have you losing your purrrfect body after all" Chris reached up to scratch Jackal behind the ear. He then started making his way out of the dorm room, only turning around to face the Shifter as he was offered a pocky. "I'm not too big a fan of sweets. So I'll have to decline. But I do love giving sugar darling" Chris smirked at Jackal before he turned back around and walked out of the dorm room. "I'll make sure to pay you a visit later today sweetie. Make sure you're not fooling around with anyone else.. I am quite.. possessive after all" Chris looked around at Jackal and blew him a kiss as he continued his way down the hall.

[/div]

Last edited:
Kerry Stayne
Oh what had happened to her lovely day? It started out with a spiteful Nekomancer seemingly very angry at Raziel for some unknown reason to Kerry, but had it stopped there??? Oh no. To her dismay Nekomancer compared people to cockroaches, which was disgusting enough as she had killed many of the disgusting creatures, ugh, one day they'd come back to murder her, surely. Snapping out of her dazed dreaming, she semi woke up to a knife! Nekomancer had brought a knife! Was that even allowed??? Kerry's ears tilted in fear as she crawled out of her seat, not wanting to be the the middle of whatever war fair had commenced in a mere minute of time.

Everything went fast, before she could even blink mentally, people had rushed to the scene. The knife wielding boy was suddenly caught off his feet, quite literally, by a green skinned girl. An orc, Kerry mused at the curious sight. She had always thoughts orcs to be more violent creatures, a fact that was clearly proved wrong right in front of her. Atourri? Was that her name? Kerry had listened her refer to herself in third person, so clearly that must be her name... Though her train of thought was oh so easily interrupted once again, when this time an ice colored boy approached the livid lot of students.

Not another person.... Kerry's brain screamed for a bit of privacy in this situation, and in the midst of the chaos she did just that. Slowly she scootched away from her position near the chair, making for the back wall, maybe they would see her! that would be perfect! She could get out of this mess, and uhh, hide! In her, umm, dorm! Yes! Got a plan! She was set to leave the environment when suddenly she caught wind of religious... battle? Talk? Coming from the icy boy.

Kerry's head was starting to pound... squinting her eyes closed, she had only her ears to guide her. A battle had apparently been initiated by Raziel, to Kerry's dismay, blood wasn't her favorite sight in the morning. However Nekomancer seemed to have different plans, instead spewing his all righteous Neko-ness??? That was when another voice shot in, Erika's, telling them that class would start soon.

"WOULD EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Kerry suddenly broke the chatter with her own frail, yet surprisingly screechy voice, unknown to her usually sweet and shy character. Suddenly realizing what she did, she covered her mouth, bowing her ears in shame, a tomato red hue entering her face. "Im sorry!" Im sorry!" Suddenly entering a state of panic, her legs moved her automatically, where? She had no idea.

She ran out of the messy cafeteria, away from the battle driven knight, neko crazed maniac, gentle orc, icy boi, and Erika hoping that somewhere would be safe enough to house her. She soon found her needed shelter in the girl's bathroom, closing a stall behind her, she tried to gather her chaotic mess of a brain.

AI10100 AI10100 (Erika) TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity (Nekomancer) Foxu Foxu (Shu) Silvis Silvis (Raziel)

(Sorry this is sloppy! It was late when I wrote this XD)

Last edited:

elvisia-png.436481
Elvisia just stood by his side as a student suddenly went past them, following her new friend’s gaze towards the student that seems to be a tentacle-like androgynous being. She watches them taking food from random directions before she hears their companion making comments while following the said student. It was one of those small encounters that catch her eye, but then it didn’t last long as her eye catches the assortment of desserts that she’s willing to try out. Although she doesn’t have the need for such food, she craves for the pleasure of eating them (the sweets that is, or anything literally sugar).

She could then feel his stare towards her, making her look up towards him with a small hum to see what’s wrong. It was nice of him to look out for her, making her smile softly as she places a hand on his arm to comfort him for a few moments before turning her head back when she noticed the same student earlier coming up towards them to greet them. She watches as they greet her friend as well with mild curiosity before beckoning them to follow them to a table. She slightly raised an eyebrow at the interaction but then she sees the other tables quickly filling up. Guess she’ll have to accept the offer or they’ll be eating outside.

She follows the monster towards a free table as she answers for the both of them. “We’ll join….we just need to get our food first.” She replies before turning to Nikolas. “You’re hungry right? The line seems clear…we could get some food then join, how about that?” She gently asks, helping him out as she quietly chuckles at the sight of him basking in his own silence, it makes her want to keep him occupied but then she understands his nature as she waits for his answer. If he accepts then they would have to go straight to get their food, if not then they could sit at the table, chat a little then get their food.

TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity N Nonexisting Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Last edited:

Atourr

Interacting With
minty boy, metal boy, nekolover69, idk probably more people that im missing.
Current Location
cafeteria
Notes
oh no better run, atourr might flood the place with her big orc tears
Stuff
none

Tags

The orc, in that moment, was slightly confused. Couldn't people refrain from using such big words..? They perplexed her to the fullest. Though, she did catch a few, able to piece together what the others were speaking about.. How mean! Did they not wish to settle what could have turned to be a violent and bloody battle with the use of their feelings and cooperation instead? What was even worse.. They were insulting the poor girl's ancestors, and her ideals of which she held so highly! The only one here that was attempting to defend her was the metal-clad fellow.. And so, having her mindset ripped to bits and her heart raw, the orc let out something that sounded like a large roar that was to such a fierce extent that it shook nearby tables, pouted and sniffled, then began to cry. "D..Daia just want to help friends get along.." She mumbled out, glancing over to Angelica who she hadn't yet thought of. Oh no, her poor friend! Atourr supposed she had abandon her.. And it was obvious that none of the others wanted anything to do with her presence any longer.. Her crying state seemed to be even more terrifying than her happier one, as he brows furrowed and fangs bore once more it looked nearly like she was ready to devour someone! "It.. Not very nice to insult someone ideals and ancestors.. Especially when they trying to do you a help.." It was obviously that the orc's own pride had been crushed in the ordeal. Along with this, through her tears and sadness she was attempting to suppress her own anger and natural urges as the beast she was. It would have been much easier to simply pick the small mint man up and throw him across the room.. But, she knew better.

"Daiamo must go." She mumbled, waddling off towards the food, grabbing an apple, and then disappearing from the cafeteria, not to be seen once more during that lunch period as she knew she was becoming a danger to herself and others.

Mikaela

Interacting With
cute fairy friend jom!
Current Location
cafeteria
Notes
oh god i am the big idiot witch
Stuff
broom-chan!

Tags

Mikaela no longer found the boy's comments to be harmful towards his self-esteem nor his feelings, as he had simply realized that this was who Jonathan was. Along with this, he seemed to be much more quiet and hesitant upon saying said insults. This made the witch boy smile, laughing at his most recent jab at what a 'loser' he was. "I'm glad that you think I'm useful to you! Though, you do seem to think that I'm a bit of a loser.. But I want to change that. After all, we're friends, right?" The witch spoke with a giddy tone, seeming to get happier by the simple use of the word: 'friend'. Ah, yeah, he had lost the attempts to hide his accent, and there it was again.

The two floated in silence for a bit longer, allowing their conversation to hang in the air. Mikaela didn't mind this, as just being without words alongside the other seemed to make him just as happy as conversing with him. "Ah, pajamas? What do you- Oh sweet heavens I've done it again." He cursed himself silently, though not literally because he was a witch and all and he would most likely actually curse himself, as he looked down upon his choice in clothing. Or, as I would put it, his lost opportunity to have a choice in clothing. The tall boy let out a sigh, running a hand through his fluffy, dirty blonde hair of which he had just realized he had forgotten to comb. "I, uh.. It seems I've forgotten to get ready for the day, aha.." His cheeks burned, knowing that Jon would likely think less of him for this blunder. "Oh, u-um, not too much longer.." The boy stuttered out in reply to the fairy's question, his accent growing with each word. And so, after a few more minutes of flying alongside each other, the two arrived at the cafeteria. In fact, they were just in time to dodge a tall orc girl who was on her way out, seeming rather upset. Mikaela took a minute to wonder at her sheer size before entering the room, swiftly dismounting his broom and giving a small smile to Jon.

"Let's get some food!" The witch boy exclaimed in excitement at the idea of finally receiving a meal. After all, he hadn't eaten since.. Yesterday! And, with that, he made his way to the food line.

Last edited:
Tags: Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai
Mood: Sly
Macaroni and Cheese
Mac cursed slightly under his breath as he realized just how easily the woman before him had figured out who he was, only realizing how that happened when he saw her face: this was the Zhou girl, Lelani. Standing up and pulling his hat further down his head in an effort to hide his face better, Mac dropped the exhausted act, "Well this is great in'it? Nice to see you again Tail, was kinda hoping you ditched this place when I didn't see you here yesterday but oh well, just means I gotta put more effort into the cons don't I?"

Mac feigned a yawn and began to stretch at he backed away from Lelani, turning his back to her and getting about six feet away, "Now, I was being honest before, I do need help getting to class because well...let's just say that my school map isn't the best, but of course my school map isn't the best, so I sort've got stuck wandering the campus and all that." With a shrug Mac pivoted on his foot and turned around to face the cosmic girl once more, "Now I completely understand if you don't want to give me directions of course, after all you do seem to have an unhealthy dislike for me and my business practices, so maybe you're up for sabotaging my career as a student, that's totally fine. I'll just have to find someone else to help me, who knows, maybe I'd even be able to make a quick buck off of them in the process..." Turning his back to Lelani once more, Mac began to feign searching for some other student in the courtyard to help him. While typically Mac wouldn't want to associate with Lelani given the fact she had not only seen through is tricks last year but had also ruined some of his highest payouts of the year by actually warning people about him, currently he was a bit desperate to get to class as to not have this morning to have been a waste, and the masked man wasn't entirely sure he'd be able to find anywhere or anyone else on the campus without assistance, and was totally willing to use the Zhou girl to get to class...

...well, as long as she didn't ask to many questions or lord herself over him while doing it, hence why he was currently trying to guilt her into helping her, and hoping for once she would be dumb enough to fall for it...

Tags: Lotusy Lotusy
Mood: Embarrassed and blushing
Dubby
Dibe looked down at her jacket as Rosie asked if she liked sports, as Dibe felt her eyes widen as a slight internal panic began, 'W-wait, this is a sports jacket!? W-what team is it for?! O-oh gosh, I don't know how to answer, I-I just..." Dibe bit her lip as she looked down at the material and began to berate herself internally, 'Oh of course it's a sports jacket! It's got the numbers the same way one of those jersey things does and everything! Oh gosh, first I insult her by thinking her jersey was hers and not one of her favorite players, and now I'm gonna look like a total idiot when I reveal I know nothing about sports!"

Realizing how long it had been since she had begun to talk, Dibe began to laugh it off awkwardly, "U-uh yeah, I'm really into a few sports, like uh..."

'Quick, what was that one sport Mr. Lacy said nobody watches?!'

"I-I really love hockey! I find it fun when they beat each other up and stuff...n-not because they hurt each other! But it's because it's uh...i-it's fun to watch athletes at the top of their game or something. B-but my favorite team is uh...the uh....L-lakota oranges..." Clearing her throat, Dibe tried to switch topics, "But yeah, I just wanted to say you looked really cool in your jersey! I hope you can maybe get it signed by your favorite golf player or something one day, because that would be cool. I don't know golf works or anything, but if you like it then it must be pretty cool!" It was then that Dibe finally realized that Rosie had in fact been complementing her jacket, "O-oh! By the way, if you want one of these the I can show you were I got it some time! It was out in town, and a friend bought it for me! I-if you'd like we could go out and get some stuff for you together, like how friends do and...all that stuff..." Feeling any courage she had to ask such a question of Rosie fade very quickly, Dibe attempted to backtrack, "B-but if you don't want to go that's fine to! I could just find out the name and give it to you, yeah that would actually probably just be easier wouldn't it?"

Tags: HTCOR HTCOR Silvis Silvis SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Foxu Foxu
Mood: Dreams have already been crushed
Miss Littell, the Best History Teacher Ever
As Ms. Littell watched Roland give her what was an admittedly good reason as to why he and the pixie should be allowed to leave, though the complete and total incompetence on display from the pixie sort of made Littell feel...insulted? It was odd, ignorance or stupidity had never bothered her when she was attending Lakoria as a student, though now for some reason it made her feel very annoyed...could it be a sort of pride as the head of House Logcia? How badly she wanted the girl to just sit down in her class so maybe she may learn a thing or two for once and not say like every other goddaMN WORD-

wait...was this feeling a sense of...responsibility as a teacher?! Oh god, this was definitely new.

"You know what, fin-"

Littell was cut off as another student entered class, the teacher quickly adjusted her posture and tried to look more relaxed while leaning on one arm on her desk as the student entered, watching as a bird with amazingly colored plumage walked in and tweeted at her about a gift, "Oh what's up little dude, you have a gift for me? That's totes rad-"

Littell watched in horror as Eanna put in her hands a mouse skull, one that felt incredibly real. Staring down in shock, Littell was lost in her own shock as she tried to not yell, not realizing Eanna had gone to the back and that another student had walked in as well. Slowly putting down the skull on her desk and wiping off her hands, Littell closed her eyes and went to pinch the bridge of her nose, but decided against it when she remembered what was just on it, instead simply muttering to herself, "I-I've been away from this school for to long, should've realized this would've happened when I took the job...." Rubbing her temples with her other hand, Littell looked up at Sylva and Roland with tired eyes, and in a stern voice she didn't even know SHE had in her, simply said, "You with the cat ears, go to the office and get dry clothes, you look like you'll come back to class if I let you go. You though, the ditz, go to the back and get comfy on the heater, you're going to learn something for once in your godforsaken life..." Turning away from the two and walking over to her desk to look for papers and pencils she could put on her desk to make it look like she had actual work prepared. After a few seconds she looked back up and pointed at Roland, "I said you could go! Leave your girlfriend...."

• e1722824c1c4f8f29ce41592e502d4fc.jpg

Sylva frowned a little. This teacher obviously didn't look at her transfer records. She has amazing grades, how could the teacher assume she was dumb and would skip class? While it was true she would sometimes skip class she always left an illusion behind for a while so it wasn't obvious. When the teacher turned away the pixie directed a meanspirited scowl at her back. The off handed remark referring to her as the neko's girlfriend made her smile and soften toward the teacher though.

Sylva turned to face Roland who's name she still hadn't learned. She gave him a pitiful puppy dog look while hugging the jacket to her soaked frame. "I guess I can, like, forgive you for making me get wet." She smiled a little and turned to walk toward the back of the class without yet acknowledging the jacket she was still wearing. She paused turning back to look at him and spoke louder so everyone could hear her. "Thanks for, like, letting me borrow this, you should come by my room later to, like, get it." She then blew him a kiss and offered a gentle wave goodbye.

She would linger a moment in case he wanted to speak or give her a kiss goodbye. She also reveled in having immediately shown others something to enforce that girlfriend statement. Now she needed to make sure to ask the teacher difficult questions to prove her intelligence during this period. She realized she was near the bird and thought she should repay the compliment about her wings despite it being strange he knew she had them. "Oh, like, nice feathers bird boy." Hm with that coloring I wonder if he can sing. I always wanted a songbird.

Interactions: Boyfriend ( HTCOR HTCOR ), bird boy ( SpiritOwl SpiritOwl )

Mentions: judgemental teacher ( Loony_Bin Loony_Bin )

Roland Graves

• Tagging: Silvis Silvis TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Mentioned
    Sylva
    Miss Littel
    Eánna
    Synnøve

Drying a little, and standing in the history classroom.

Roland paused. Girlfriend? He'd glance at Sylva, having had her name already, but to give her his name, and have her deem him her boyfriend...or rather, claim him as hers. A faint dusting of crimson went across his cheeks, as he took in a deep breath. His mind was certainly running a thousand miles a minute, and he could either take this chance and accept- or throw it away like a paper in the wind.

It may have been a second in the outside world, but inside? Maybe a minute. Just debating and freezing up, before he relaxed with a deep breath. He'd take a quick glance around, picking up his drenched hat- a slightly disappointed look on his face as he squeezed the water out of it. He would, however, pause to give his name. "Roland," He'd start in a quieter voice, before leaning in to give Sylva a kiss- and if nothing interrupted that, or stopped from drifting away after a moment, he would break away.

43a4d8cecab014ee183fc72cc1a8a4abe313f8fc.gif
<~broonie flufferbutter~>
<~~boogie monster(aka boogie man)~
gender-void~~>
<~current form: male~>
cottoncandy.gif9bbe3f961aca26c87861ece847685807-dbymhbf.gifcottoncandy.gif
Broonie returned to the table as quickly as they had left still having a huge grin on their face. they seemed very very pleased with themself. the monster led the other two follow them to the table that broonie had chosen much earlier. they looked up at the other two with their sapphire colored eyes and smirked with a giggle looking at the bear boi. "well,no need to look so shy,ehehee. i'm not gonna bite plus, actually you can take whatever you want from my pile of goodies,i don't mind. i grabbed a bit of everything and i can always get more,hehee." he said and slid over a bottle of honey and a package of pancakes over towards nikolas. broo then pointed to elvisia. "you too! that includes you! take whatever you want too!" he added in a very friendly manner nodding then actually pulled out the seat next to yui sitting down smoothing out his skirt. boo wasn't entirely sure why but they liked these two and wanted to make friends with them. crystal girl was quite pretty and that caught his eye without problem. she also seemed decent mannered too which of course left a good impression but something was also off about her too. it was something broo couldn't figure out exactly but did it really matter right now? nah.

the bear boy papa bear on the other hand was outright adorable and the front he was putting on didn't fool them. he was like a big teddy bear full of cotton candied stuffing. as weird as it sounded broo wanted to see if he tasted as honey sweet as he looked. they wanted to know how fluffy soft their hair was and what their favorite food was. they wanted to squeeze the life out of him in their tentacles and put him in cute outfits. 'he's just too CUTEEEEEEEEEEE' broo thought ogling over nikolas like a fan girl. if the guy smiled or blushed the monster was very short of erupting into volcano of anime school girls squealing with nosebleeds. shaking their head quickly having realized they had been staring intensely at the guy in question and turned away wiping a little bit of drool from their pink lips not smearing their makeup. they then chuckled nervously before looking up at elvisia. "hahaha,sorry i didn't mean to space out, yea,yea do you,hunie. " he told her and exhaled. "i just can't help myself around kawaii things. hehee." he added gesturing to nikolas.

broonie then looked over to yui and tilted their head. "hey,hey,hey. sweetness,where is that cute smile i like so much?" he asked and moved a tentacle around yui's shoulder. they licked their lips and booped his nose with a tentacle. "i did not forget about you just so you know...so is there anything you want? if i don't have it here i will go get it for you so name it and it's yours." the monster said before grabbing up some more cotton candy and nomming on it.

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai
Azerothii Azerothii
TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity
okmelonn okmelonn
Silvis Silvis
Foxu Foxu
metalcity metalcity
Deathpelt Deathpelt
@anyoneelse
rs_zpsem8qgawc.gifrs_zpsem8qgawc.gifrs_zpsem8qgawc.gifrs_zpsem8qgawc.gif5ygd.gifrs_zpsem8qgawc.gifrs_zpsem8qgawc.gifrs_zpsem8qgawc.gifrs_zpsem8qgawc.gif

shooting_star_divider_by_king_lulu_deer-dboj3ma.gifshooting_star_divider_by_king_lulu_deer-dboj3ma.gifshooting_star_divider_by_king_lulu_deer-dboj3ma.gif
Leilani’s smile didn’t falter as she watched Mac’s show come to an end. She stood up, the proper way with a skirt on, Listening to Mac sound very aggravated “I could never leave this school. It’s too amazing!” She watched as he started to walk away. “Plus I could never leave a guy like you…” She mumbled, not caring if he heard her or not.

She crossed her arms and listened to Mac as he tried to trick her again. He was so...predictable to her. She loved it! He was also so mysterious, she just had to know what he was hiding. Not behind the mask. She didn’t care much for what was behind it, sure it would be interesting to see but what she really wanted to find out was how he felt all the time. No one could ever act so sly and not have any normal feelings. He couldn’t act this way forever.
He was walking away. Acting like he was accomplishing something. He thinks he is going to trick her, how silly of him. He knew she wouldn’t leave him there. She knew he was going to just wander around the courtyard, hoping to find someone else to con. But Leilani has already been around there and noone was there. She smiled and shook her head as she walked over to him and grabbed his hand, pulling him the other way. “You were going the wrong way, Mac.” She chuckled. “I guess I will help you! I can’t have you getting lost now can I?”

flower__f2u__by_active_virus-dbks9zn.gif
shooting_star_divider_by_king_lulu_deer-dboj3ma.gif Loony_Bin Loony_Bin [/USER] shooting_star_divider_by_king_lulu_deer-dboj3ma.gif

pixel_knife_red_by_zandiazz-dak3fm0.png
kitsune__fox__mask_l__f2u__by_strabikitsune-dbxpsb8.gifThis was not ok. This was not ok. This was so far from ok.kitsune__fox__mask_r__f2u__by_strabikitsune-dbxpsbd.gif
Yui had stopped paying attention to the people at his table since he happened to hear the middle of his lovers conversation with that disgusting blue creature.
He needed to do something fast.
Thanks to the feeling of Brownie's tenticals on his shoulder, Yui was able to wake up from his rage filled stupor. He calmly stood up.
"Excuse me. I need to go take care of somthing. I will be back soon."
He promptly left the table and stomped his way out of the cafeteria and after Shu.
There he was.
That disrespectful *****.
The one who dared threaten to harm Yui's one true love.
Yui lifted up his hand and looked at the thing red ribbon that was tied around his right wrist.
He needed to do this. For Tac!
Yui sprinted over to Shu, running as fast as he could before coming to an abrupt stop about ten steps behind the enemy. He had untied the ribbon and held it in his fist, outstretching his arm towards Shu.
"Shu Crudele! For your crimes against my love, I challenge you to a duel! If you accept, then you will take this ribbon and we shall fight at noon in the colosseum."

N Nonexisting okmelonn okmelonn TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Silvis Silvis Azerothii Azerothii
kitsune__fox__mask_r__f2u__by_strabikitsune-dbxpsbd.gif Foxu Foxu (You have been challenged!)kitsune__fox__mask_l__f2u__by_strabikitsune-dbxpsb8.gif

(Hope I didn't fuck anything up...)​

• zzzzzzz.jpg

Asad

Pluto's rosy cheeks did not go unnoticed under the sunlight. But Asad didn't tease the man further, for now at least. He took his time following Pluto, gazing around at nothing in particular. He had seen all there was to see around the school. Sometimes, Asad felt as if he were stuck in a paradox, reliving the same years over and over again. Sure, each year brought in fresh meat, so to say. However, his role in it all was nothing unique when compared to the previous year. He was merely stagnant in time, cursed to re-live the same dating sim. I wonder if this year, someone will knock me off tilt.

Soon, they had arrived at the garden. Although the Jinn had set his eyes upon it many a times, Pluto's presence seemed to draw in the attention of the plants and fauna. Almost as if, they were waiting for him. The gorgon was indeed, far from evil. Yet, Asad believed there was always room for a little mischief, even in the purest of hearts. Coming to a halt beside him, the Jinn stretched lazily. "Alright, alright. Just tell me what I have to do. A sleeping potion though? Is it something you find yourself having to make often?" He turned to look at the gorgon, a curious expression glazed across his face. "You think there is enough ingredients to make two?"

Of course, the man never did work for others. Not really anyways. He was constantly on the search for things to add to his arsenal of tricks.

Kneekomancer
This was a rather abrupt end to what should've been a simple discussion. As the snowcone of a man made his leave, Nekomancer wasn't able to contain his joy of a job well done. "Look at the delinquent running away in fear at the sight of unwavering devotion to a just cause. That ought to teach him a thing or two about trifling with someone of higher standing and a grasp of bountiful knowledge at his disposal." He knelt down to pick up the knife that he had lost from his encounter with the orc, placing it back into his sleeve. He was ecstatic to see another pest scurry away in their own shame, for the green girl was surely in the wrong, and therefore deserved punishment of the highest degree. No matter how brutish of a creature, may they find peace in their path to enlightenment. Moving his hands in an upside-down cross, he then made his way back over to Erika, only to hear a sudden outburst from behind him.

In all of his fervor, Nekomancer nearly forgot everything about the whole reason for him coming here. He was shocked to see the catgirl suddenly act so profoundly but then twisted it into a cry for help, the cultist finding empathy within himself for the poor soul. "Ah, the indigent child. Overwhelmed by the greatness of the Lord, I can understand why she runs away. Watching her alone makes me wish I was able to cut off her legs and hearken to her wails of agony as she contests for freedom. Alas, I have lost sight of my initial goals." With a sharp swivel of his step, he faced back to the knight from earlier, making his way over to them, standing only inches from their face. Placing a hand on either side of his cheek, Nekomancer took the moment to wash the man of sin in his own words of virtue.

A glove on either hand, Tac peered into Raziel's eyes, as if looking directly into their soul as he spoke. "What is a knight but a conduit for a holy cause? The greatest of warriors, whether for glory or for fame, must follow after a monarch. Allow yourself to be engulfed in the blessings of our Neko Lord and grant them the chance to devour any weakness that ails you. Combined with my wisdom and your righteous sword, we can lead so many to divine protection and rid any evil that nestles its way into our hearts. I pray that you heed my words, knight, for only a few are given the opportunity to be guided by a firm believer such as myself. If you find my words untrustworthy or need further proof, then come to this exact spot by lunch period. I shall edify you to the error of your ways."

As Tac slid his hands away from Raziel's face, the man reached into his robe once again, this time a book being brought out from the seemingly eternal depths of his cloak. He handed them the book; it was that of a satanic bible, but on the cover was a simple ":3" for a title. "Read up, child. Engross yourself in the beauty of the Lord's word and take refuge under its heavenly aura. May it protect you in your times of need and bless you with a sound mind." Patting the man's head once, Nekomancer ambled back over to Erika, beckoning for them to follow.

"You make great claims, spirit. Come! We have much to learn in the art of the past. May we etch the wisdom of our elders into our minds and become stronger for it. We may discuss whatever you please as we walk, for I am in a joyous mood." Nekomancer slipped out a notebook from under his cultic gown, along with a pen. He began to scribble down furiously onto it, a sadistic change appearing evident as he continued. "If my math is correct, the nekos that inhabit this school should be here, here, and here by the time I make it here." Yet another surge of giddiness erupted from the deepest parts of his body. Oh, how he loved it when a plan fell into place.

"Tell me, ghost. What is it that you are so vehemently persistent in asking me?"

okmelonn okmelonn Silvis Silvis Foxu Foxu Deathpelt Deathpelt AI10100 AI10100 @probably so many more people, but oh well.

Wayne
a9qlpZ0.jpg

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"

As the conversation stretched on, Wayne occasionally threw a sideways glance at Omen King, wondering if his friend was alright with the change, or if he'd even noticed at all. If only he had eyes! As the water elemental lamented Omen King's facelessness, he just barely missed the moment where the giant seemed to take note of his little emulation. I sure hope he's okay with it. Maybe this was a bad idea...

Just as Mistral expressed concern for putting Nevore on the spot, Wayne felt confidence in the koi boy, despite never having seen him anything remotely fashion designer-y. "Please, Mistral," He started, speaking from this unfounded confidence. "Car- I mean, Nevore has mastered his craft! When we were out partying, he studied The Cloth. While we wasted our days at school in pursuit of knowledge, he cultivated inner beauty. And now that the world is dampened and Omen King is at the gate, we have the privilege to come to him for help!" The water spirit shook his head, having exhausted just about every fancy word he knew. "He will, as the humans say, 'knock your socks off.' We must only watch." (Sorry, this is just advanced shitposting)

With all the hype he'd created for Nevore, Wayne counted his lucky stars when he was proven right. As soon as Nevore revealed the first sketch, he knew: This was a professional. This was fashion. Every pencil stroke, every detail, from the perfect replication of Omen King's egg-head to the small, meticulously drawn flairs across the clothing sparked wonder in Wayne. Wherever this came from, I want to visit it, he thought, unfamiliar with the South Asian inspiration Nevore had drawn from. First the desert - now this! I can't wait! While he was unaware of Mistral's reluctance at sharing the koi boy's talents with Omen King, Wayne still shared in Nevore's laugh all the same. "What did I tell you?" He asked, though the question was less of a taunt and more of a celebration. "Nevore, your talent is truly enviable."

As soon as the fashion craze had settled down, Wayne found himself listening to Omen King once more. The Wayne of yesterday would have been all over Omen King's sunlight-eating, but the Wayne of today held himself back to some sort of restrained curiosity. He was a different Wayne now, after all. "That's fascinating, Omen King!" Oh man. I wonder how he uses it to breath! Does it tickle his mouth open? Does he even have a mouth? Don't ask these questions right now! Taking his cue from Omen King, Wayne stood up and followed his towering friend to class, beckoning for the two other bathroom boys to join them. As they walked, Wayne attempted to mimic Omen King's walk, though he quickly gave up on the prospect, discovering that his stride was a bit too short to keep pace with the Age of Weakness. Resigned to his short-legged, pace, Wayne still attempted to keep pace with the conversation, especially when Omen King asked about their first meeting. "Oh, that's a good question!" He glanced awkwardly back to Nevore and Mistral. I tried to scam both of them. He pulled at his collar with a low whistle, hoping the two behind him would gloss over the fact. "With Nevore, I had the incredible chance to take a plunge into his fishbowl, and with Mistral..." Wayne looked to the unicorn, hoping he'd had a better account of the story. "Well, I suppose he could tell you himself, right?"

SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Foxu Foxu okmelonn okmelonn

Rosie
fYn8ZlF.jpg

Rosie worried for a second as her question caused Dibe to look down at her varsity jacket. Oh no. Did I ask too many questions? Was that too weird? Did I make too many assumptions? Maybe they give varsity jackets for other things nowadays - ah, I'm so out of the loop! With a panic attack running parallel to Dibe's, Rosie began fidgeting nervously with the edge of her backpack. Why did I even ask? Maybe she's actually into sports, and she'll ask me about sports, and then she'll know! She forced down a nervous gulp. Oh god, what if she's one of those scary hockey players?

"I-I really love hockey!"

Oh no.

"I find it fun when they beat each other up and stuff..."
OH NO.

"R-really? That's super cool! Hockey's a f-fun sport, isn't it?" Rosie made a mental note to never make this girl mad. Maybe a gruff, muscular hockey dude was hiding under layers of makeup and yellow eye polish. She wasn't going to take that risk. "I also like it when they, uh, beat each other up! It happens all the time in golf, too! You know, someone gets a 'hole in one' and there's a big fight..." Rosie wasn't sure that actually happened in golf, but she wanted it to sound cool to Dibe. The werewolf scratched nervously at her neck as Dibe continued talking, giving the other girl a shy smile for the compliment on her jersey. "Thanks, Dibe! I think I will! And if you don't know about golf, I-I'd be happy to show you..." She trailed off, realizing how absurd her promise was. I don't even know how to play golf! She turned to Dibe to withdraw that invitation, but as she looked at her awkward, all-too-familiar expression, something in Rosie's heart stopped her from doing so. "Y-yea! I'll show you how to play someday!" I'm so screwed.

Rosie was flattered by Dibe's invitation to "go out like friends," and she could feel her face heating up rapidly as a result. What is this feeling? She wondered, putting a hand to her cheek and drawing it away as she felt the heat coming from it. "I, uh..." She looked at Dibe, feeling her face grow redder by the second. Friends? Did she say friends? The warm fluttering in Rosie's stomach quickly turned into dread as Dibe began retracting her invitation out of embarrassment. Don't let her go!

"I'll go with you!" She grabbed Dibe's hand, egged on by the heat of the moment. "We're friends now, right? I'm sure it'll be fun if it's with you!" A long, tense, awkwardly silent second passed before Rosie finally released her hand, looking away from Dibe in a attempt to hide her beet-red face. "A-anyways, are we at the cafeteria yet?"

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Nikolas
There was a time where Nikolas wasn't able to help himself, his scrunched up nose and mildly perturbed visage having reigned supreme on his face. How was Broo able to eat all of those sweets without batting an eye? Sure, the bear never was very picky about the food that he ate, but there was a difference between a lax diet and an unhealthy one. Not finding Broo's suggestion all that appetizing, he opted to head for the lunchline. At least he was able to pick out his own food if he so wished. While he didn't want to admit it, something about the nature of this tentacled creature set him awry, a bunch of alarms going off in his head. As he inched away from the table, Nikolas pinched Elvisia's sleeve, pointing over to the cafeteria line that had shortened quite dramatically since their initial arrival.

"Food," he said as he tugged at her clothes, dragging them along. When they made it to the line, the werebear lifted up two trays; one for himself, and one for Elvisia. Giving it to her, he racked his brain for a good conversation starter. Sadly, he wasn't the most talkative person to become engaged with, so instead of finding something extremely charming or unique, he settled for what was mediocre at best. "Nikolas," he said, pointing to himself. A slab of slop had been put on his tray in the meantime, the large boy having nodded his head in thanks to the lunch, uh, lady? Either way, he continued, trying his best to not appear similar to some sort of neanderthal.

"Weird," he muttered to himself as he mused over the idea of having a full-fledged conversation with Elvisia. He wondered what it was like to be a gem, or how her past played out due to her rather peculiar circumstances. In fact, Nikolas was so entertained by the conversation in his own head that he had forgotten to continue their little chat. Only when having a bit of (what was presumed to be) guts splashed onto his face did he return to the real world. He wiped at his face, leaving the lunchline and cursing his inability to hold any form of communication. Why was he so flustered around her, anyway? They were both students, so it should've been easy to proclaim what he wanted her to hear.

As they came back to the table, Nikolas sat opposite of Broonie. Sadly, he entered just as the creature was caressing the shoulders of the fox student that he saw from before. Were they dating? While Nikolas didn't judge the preferences of others, the idea of an octopus and a fox having any sort of intimate feelings towards each other was a concept that somewhat baffled him. Then again, he was in love with a diamond he never had feelings for anyone himself, so maybe he just didn't understand. His understanding of the situation appeared to be slightly flawed, however, for moments later the fox stood up and excused themselves, leaving the trio to sit in what Nikolas considered to be an awkward moment.

Was he supposed to say something now? For all he knew, this was a normal occurrence and the fluffy creature left Broonie on their own often, but then again, what did he know? If anything, there was a chance that the two had only met today. Then why was the multi-limbed being touching them so passionately?! Soon enough, Nikolas was caught in a trap of his own making, trying his best to solve the mystery behind the relationship between those two. A bewildered look was given to Elvisia, as if he expected her to have the answer for him. What if she didn't like him anymore? He wasn't able to think for himself, so there was no doubt that she was going to find it tiring and a pain to deal with. To think that his first peer in school was already sick of him and he hadn't asked anything yet.

Sadly eating the food that he wasn't able to accurately identify, he kept a longing gaze at his tray. If he was quiet enough, then they might not pester him about it. It was better for him to avoid the question entirely, rather than looking the fool just because there was a chance his own deduction was incorrect. So, there the bear sat, eating away at his own feelings as he listened in on the two near him. They probably had a lot to say, so he was going to leave the talking to them instead.

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai N Nonexisting Azerothii Azerothii

Syke Cria
Miniature Mage

Current Location: Scurrying Across The Floor Like A Horrifying Spider
Interacting TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Nearby: Nurse Office Gang

Syke nearly jumped in fright when Kast's thumb came hurdling towards her small face; WAS THIS SMOL PINK FRIEND GOING TO PROVE HERSELF AN ENEMY BY POKING OUT HER PEEPERS?!?!?! She was relieved when rather then her eyes being pressurized out of her sockets via a blow to the cheek, the touch ended in a light and friendly 'boop'. "You are ever so welcome," Syke gurgled kindly. She could tell, with her sensitive sensibilities that it wasn't her words which inspired the kitsune, but rather the spirited gal's own gumption. How admirable!

As soon as Kast had turned her back away from her in order to go and be a brave and benevolent soul, Syke leaped from the bed side - disappearing from where she was placed under circumstances as mysterious as those of teddy bears being whisked away from a child's bedside in the night. Had she slipped and curled underneath the bed? Had she gotten trapped somewhere in the blankets? Was she stolen by a parent? Only Syke could know of her own purposeful animation as she got up, dusted herself with a few frantic gestures and scurried across the floor praying to her beloved Earth-Chan that she was not to be crushed to a pulp 'neath someone's heel.

Through sheer luck, or the goodwill of Earth-chan, Syke was not horrifically murdered before she made it to the object of her affections. Before her, laid the majestic cough drop, wrapped sanitarily in plastic. It was much much to large for someone such as she! Eating the whole thing would be like trying to ingest the size of her own head, but, with the tumble Jay had given it, a small fraction of the cough drop had splintered away from the rest. A Syke-sized morsel to be sure! She tore away the plastic through some prime scratching and plucked from its contents the small shard, popping it into her mouth without a care. Surely, the cough drop would sooth the smoke induced soreness in her throat, as well as the chills, head ache, light headedness, and short attention span she was currently suffering from! Yes. It would be her miracle cure, surely. In order to prevent being trampled in the chaos, Syke slipped herself underneath a side table. Her whereabouts unknown.​

Shu Crudele

Location: Courtyard, History Classroom || Interacting: Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai || Mentioned: Cultist Paramour

shu_crudele_by_woo_foxu-dcbgyw8.gif
Shu did not turn at the sound of Yui’s rapidly approaching footsteps, but he did to the sound of his voice. The sprite angulated himself so that he was only half-facing the kitsune, eyes glistening with intent. Shu’s day was easily recovered in that moment, oh yes, he needed this. The wrath of not having fought Tac had left him, replaced by the unwavering desire to defeat this new opponent. He knows my name, who knows what other knowledge he possess…I can’t trust this man. His soft appearance could be an expertly crafted ruse, the moment I step into the ring of combat he’ll probably rip his skin in half step out of it, secretly having been a totally different person the whole time. Shu’s unrivaled brow twitched slightly as he considered his options, there was only one. I have to accept!

He smiled broadly, a natural sort of smile, different from the smug one he wore so well. It was unsuited for his face, but not all together bad. He almost appeared friendly in that brief instant. He faced Yui all the way now, staring deeply into the boy’s amethyst eyes with a condescending smolder. Trying to figure out what his purpose was. Surely it couldn’t be only out of jealous indignation? If anyone’s reputation had been tarnished that morning, it was Shu’s. The sprite feigned disinterest, setting himself up to sound like he was about to refuse. “The only crime I’ve committed is being right. Love is a sighted man’s game of blindness. If the object of your desire is such a degenerate that he gets distraught over someone else having a superior opinion I think you’d best redirect your affections. Such folly is beneath me. Besides, he was fighting over some woman, shouldn't his infidelity bother you more than me disagreeing with him?” He tried to get under the skin of the kitsune, metaphorically of course, in time it would be literal. Shu found himself grinning again, wanting to dash Yui’s hopes against the rocks in earnest attempts to fuel the fires of his rage. Eat your heart out fox boy.

Names were a formality Shu didn’t crave, he could have sworn he’d seen this student before? It didn’t really matter to the sprite who this guy was as long as he felt he was a true competitor.

He asked no questions in return but gave his stipulations for the fight. “I have no choice but to accept your challenge, you seem to be a worthy opponent. As you asked me, I see it only fair that I should choose our mode of combat. I shall trial you with a duel of fisticuffs, no powers, no weapons; save for our own visceral métier.” He blinked purposefully, turning his head to its most attractive angle, who was he kidding? All his angles were exquisite. He gracefully reached out for the scarlet ribbon, removing it from Yui’s hand and tying it about his own head, the shade of red contrasted wonderfully with his skin-tone! The ends of the band danced about on the breeze as Shu spoke again, all previous smiles replaced with a grave expression, his brittle voice echoing magnificently in the courtyard. “At high noon I will meet you in the Colosseum, I will dominate you in combat and obliterate your little boyfriend.” Shu took Yui’s now empty hand in his own frigid grasp, giving it a firm shake, not so subtly wiping his off afterwards with a revolted look on his face.

Shu began to walk backwards with deliberate steps, keeping his eyes locked on Yui’s all the while, scanning them for signs of weakness. He found none.Shu was not privy to Yui's stalking, instantly coming to the supposition that the boy was actually in a relationship with Nekomancer. This dissenter means business, were it not for my ideal manners I would surely destroy him right here and now. It is an embarrassment to have passed up fighting that horrible boy in the cafeteria, but I will right my wrongs by not only spurning him, but his lover as well. Shu turned with his signature dramatic flair, reassured that his days of fighting were not over! This kitsune was a clear premonition of that.” Now if you’ll excuse me, I think we have a history class to attend. Hopefully it teaches you about the antiquity of how men cope with failure, you’ll be needing it once I’m through with you.” He left his threat hanging on thin air as he walked away.

Shu made his way to class, not paying attention to anything around him and choosing a seat in the front like the giant nerd genius he was. He couldn't stop his hands from shaking, the promise of violence filling him with euphoria.​

<~broonie flufferbutter~>
<~~boogie monster(aka boogie man)~
gender-void~~>
<~current form: male~>

broonie watched as yui's expression had changed and moved their gaze across to one of the other tables. their gaze moved back to yui as he stood up and just outright let. the monster picked up on something was wrong and it made them lose their appetite. pushing the food forward broo exhaled deeply resting his head in his hand in thought on what to do. why did he have to leave? why did yui so upset? sure,broo was looking at a sweet piece of eye candy but it wasn't like they were going out. it couldn't be broo's fault could it? no. broonie dropped his head down with his hands over his eyes looking really flustered and blushing like crazy. the monster then suddenly raised their head and jolted up with their hands and tentacles on the table staring directly over at the other table. that was right! he remembered yui was claiming to have a "boyfriend" but it seemed really weird how he said it. from what he noticed yui had been staring over at that asscat for a while and shortly after the interaction between a certain sparkle boi and the asscat he decided to get up and leave. in conclusion yui had been lying and from the looks of it if this guy even remotely knew who yui was they would have at least interacted with each other especially if yui liked him. right? RIGHT?

broo clenched their hands into fists narrowing their eyes at the asscat in question. the guy didn't deserve yui's attention or affections. not at all. this really ticked the monster off. this guy had to be doing something to make him upset and he wouldn't put it past this guy to do something so terrible to yui and treated him awfully. 'how dare he hurt my sweet little yui!! asscat-chan you don't deserve him!' he thought with a slight growl biting their lower lip. exhaling softly and shook their head. they stepped back away from the table slowly. the monster then started to make their way towards the group with their many tentacles extended out around them as they stopped as they came to approaching them. sliding a tentacle over the nekomancer's wrist, the monster leaned over speaking in his ear. "we need to talk,mind coming with me?" he asked in a calm demeanor as his deep voice became a bit deeper and growly.

Azerothii Azerothii
TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity
okmelonn okmelonn
Silvis Silvis
Foxu Foxu
metalcity metalcity
Deathpelt Deathpelt
@anyoneelse

Last edited:
pixel_knife_red_by_zandiazz-dak3fm0.png
kitsune__fox__mask_l__f2u__by_strabikitsune-dbxpsb8.gifYui kept his calm and determined posture the whole time. He wasn't going to falter just because Shu was saying horrible things.kitsune__fox__mask_r__f2u__by_strabikitsune-dbxpsbd.gif
He smirked at the blue monster. He sounded so confident...it made Yui chuckle as the other took his ribbon.
"Kyu kyu, You think you are so amazing! I can't wait to beat the shit out of you. Soon you will learn just how pathetic you are." He scoffed.
He would be sure to wash the ribbon when he gets it back after the fight. He wouldn't be able to wear it with all of Shu's disgusting grime on it.
Once Shu finally turned to leave, Yui then glared after him. Oh how he couldn't wait to kill that bastard.
Nobody could get away with talking to his love like that!
No one!

Yui walked back to the caffiteria like he had promised. Somthing stopped him from entering through the doors as he saw the scene in front of him.
"T-that whore!" He growled.
There was Broonie with his tentacle wrapped around Tac's delicate wrist and he was leaning way to close to the man.
He needed to do somthing about that. But for now he hid from their sight, still outside and peeking in through the door's small window. No one would be able to notice him. He needed to make sure his supposed "senpai" wasn't about to try and seduce his Lover.
Yui could only hear so much of their conversation. something about Brownie wanting to meet him in a hallway.
This was not going to end well.

kitsune__fox__mask_r__f2u__by_strabikitsune-dbxpsbd.gif N Nonexisting Foxu Foxu TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity kitsune__fox__mask_l__f2u__by_strabikitsune-dbxpsb8.gif
(None of you guys can see Yui but I thought I would tag.)

Last edited:
Cayman Wyman
Current form: Human
Interacting with: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mentioned: TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Silvis Silvis GingerBread GingerBread

As one would expect, walking around a school wasn’t the most eventful or interesting activities. To occupy his time while meandering through the halls in a rather lax manor, Cayman’s mind wandered off to think on those he had met in the last day and night. There was Syke; adorable, sporadic, accident prone Syke. A minuscule smile crept onto his face as he thought back to their first encounter. Her dedication to her friends along with his rather rash and uncharacteristic actions were what had brought them together. He had thought her a legend and she thought him a hero. Maybe, maybe we were both right... He’d do his best to find her again during class, he just couldn’t bring himself to get any closer to that pink haired demon.

Thinking back to the two Kitsunes, how had they ended up in the Haven house in the first place? Oh, that’s right. Nyx was being his obnoxious self as always. Hopefully I’ll be able to... avoid them... As if in cue, his sentence was cut short as he heard a familiar sounding voice call out to him. "Hey, you. Just what are you? You're back to your feeble frame huh? Is it voluntary?" Cayman’s head bowed slightly as he mentally sighed, was everyone going to insult him in some manner when speaking with him? He didn’t look that frail to everyone else, did he? It wasn’t like Rae had much to speak for either, standing a few inches shorter than Cayman and looking just as skinny. He squinted his eyes while gazing down at her as she pulled down his hood. With the hood down Rae had a good view of his silvery locks and amber eyes, although his partial mask was still covering his mouth. He blinked a few times, his eyes still needing to readjust and recover from being in his chameleon form for even a short period of time.

Not knowing what to think of the situation, Cayman just kept quiet while he stared back at Rae. Maybe if I keep my mouth shut she’ll think I can't talk. It was a long shot, but he’d rather avoid any conversation with her. He was horrible at talking to girls under normal circumstances, and considering that he had nearly killed this one he wasn’t exactly up for conversation. Catching a glimpse of her still marred neck another pang of guilt coursed through him. She’d probably try to find a way to get back at- Did she just poke my cheek? Blinking a few more times, Cayman looked down at Rae to see that, yes, she was indeed poking his cheek through his mask... for some reason. He mentally sighed again, bowing his head down closer to her as she prodded his cheek with her finger. Is this what it feels like when someone boops a snakes snoot?

• Sylva was ecstatic! He was kissing her of his own volition! That was the same as her winning! Then she realized she was still having a bad day as some klutzy, pink, act of karma got in the way. The world did work in somewhat fair ways though as the interloper slipped on the water and started to fall.

This dastardly twist of fate was clearly the universe's way of testing Sylva's motives, or so she imagined. Surely the universe wanted to make sure she wouldn't just drop poor dashing Roland right after getting him but she believed this was a little much. What if Roland gained an interest in this pretty little kitty and ran off to make a batch of kittens!? Obviously this devious pixie tyrant couldn't let that happen!

Despite how good it would feel to watch the distraction plummet to their wet retribution she knew Roland would want to help her. Roland... Not the most handsome name but still very nice. Regardless of her wandering thoughts she stepped forward to catch the girl but she purposely gave herself bad footing. Unless someone helped she would likely just land on top of the girl. Of course Sylva would be ok with that, after all this pretty kitty had a lovely body and those ears clearly needed a petting. If she had proven anything today it was that she was good at pinning nekos and petting their ears!

Interactions: hunky boyfriend-to-be ( HTCOR HTCOR ), pink instrument of fate ( NyxNightmare NyxNightmare )

Mentions: Everyone in class

Roland

Blonde Neko - Roland.png

• Tagging: Silvis Silvis NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Mentioned
    Sylva, Nikiri
    Anyone who he encounters in the hallway, I figure.

History Classroom -> Hallway

Roland's head snapped backwards- did- wait what? That was skin, not a pair of lips, then why did-

His mind ripped itself back into high speed thought processes as the other neko slipped- and his hand snapped out to catch her, sadly in that classic blunder style as someone else slipped. You could carry one person reasonably, but carrying two? Oh geez, that was asking for a disaster. By this point, his footing spread out even, as he began to slide a little. He'd have each of his arms wrapped around Sylva and Nikiri, before he would gently upright them- letting them go after a moment. A quick glance, before he would borderline bolt- his face flared up a heavy red. It was a tactical retreat, he told himself- now if they wanted to molest each other, that was their business and not his. But he was...to say the least, embarrassed that he moved to even kiss Sylva.

His footing was swift, as he eased open the door, and slipped out, more akin to water than even Wayne, as he would hurry towards the office again- his hands shaking due to the nerves. "Great, just-" He took in a deep breath. He needed to calm. "..Wonderful." He'd murmur, as he exhaled. His eyes were watching the surroundings, as he fidgeted with his hat- his ears up on full display. To any who saw him, they'd see a freshly flushed neko, someone who needed a moment to chill and breath. Or perfect to tease. Who knows.

But he would be moving swiftly, as he tapped a stattico beat into his messenger bag. His shoes squeaked, his pace was swift- and certainly, he caught some eyes. That was the issue with being a soaking wet person with a white shirt. Especially if you were more on the muscular side due to work- never had he mentally cursed the fact that work made him fit more. Because now, now he was 'eye candy' to some people, which could be an issue for a shut in like himself. He would intend to slip outside, go to his car, grab a change of clothes, and change in a bathroom. That wouldn't be too hard, would it? Right?

With that in mind, he made his way downstairs.

Kast
There she went off again, not giving a single goodbye as Kast watched her sister sneak out of the room; she reached a hand out to them, only to retract it back to her chest. She felt the top of her head, her hair ruffled and unkempt from Nyx's antagonizing actions. The kitsune saw that Nyx was prepared to leave, too, showing his back to her as he made his way to the door. What was she supposed to do, let him walk out knowing full well that he hadn't heeded a single one of her words? Not on her watch. Swiftly, she rushed towards him, grabbing a hold of the back of his jacket and keeping it locked between her thumb and pointer finger. "Hear me out, wouldja?!"

As she kept him there, Kast lowered her head, giving her undivided attention to Nyx's hand as it dangled by his side. "I know she is rough, but she means well," she said, pressing her forehead to his back. "I know she don't like me none, but I still love 'er. I'm beggin' ya, please don't hurt 'er. She's family." Kast backed away from the vampire, making some distance between the two. "I'll be there for the battle, so don't harm 'er. For me?" She knew it was a tall ask for such a stubborn man, but her own selfish need to protect her sister was far above any sort of logic at that point. As she cupped her hands together, she turned away. "It's all I ask."

As they made their way over to the medical bed, Kast wasn't able to help herself from noticing that Syke had escaped her sight. Wishing to leave behind all of the negative energy that plagued her, she had been looking forward to talking with her new friend. Was this what it was like to be alone, just like how her sister was so many years ago? Frantically, she lifted up the sheets, then she quickly checked under the bed, to no avail. Where had the plant girl disappeared off to? Am I all alone?

This was no time to start becoming disheartened again. For much too long did she allow herself to succumb to her own sorrow. It was about time that she began to hold her head high for once and enjoy high school for what it really was! But where was she to start? Everyone had left and the only person that remained was the nurse himself. Kast had only talked with the man for a short period of time, and the conversation entailed her own injuries and his expressed concern over her, yet there must've been something interesting that he was occupying himself with. For now, she decided to spend time with him while waiting for her tiny friend to remake her appearance.

Shuffling her way over to the older man, Kast tried to peer over his shoulder. Kast wasn't that tall, so she had to stand on her toes, making her unstable and somewhat wobbly on her footing as she waved back and forth. "Whatcha doin'?" she asked. "Anythin' interestin'?" The pink-haired child leaned forward with her hands behind her back, flashing them a quick smile. It had been so long since the fox girl had perked up today and she felt that putting a smile on her face was where she felt most comfortable. "Can I help ya or somethin'?"

GingerBread GingerBread NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Lotusy Lotusy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back