• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Wayne's over-excited, "look-Mac-I-did-it" grin slowly dripped off his face, turning into a frown when Mac told him that the thirty-five dollars he'd pinched just wasn't enough. "But... but..." he whined, staring at Mac with sad, teary eyes. "Aw, man." The water spirit had a few seconds to mope, but he quickly perked up again once Mac mentioned a way to redeem himself - and even become his equal, as the selkie boy put it. "R-really?" He asked, wiping away his tears and sticking them back into his body. "Fifty dollars, eh? That's no problem!" Wayne extended his hand back to Mac, his usual happy, child-like smile plastered across his face once more. "I won't let you down, man! Ah - by the way, I never really caught your name..."

With that, Mac pushed him back into the crowd.

"Oh..." Wayne whimpered, on the verge of tears again. "I really need better friends, don't I?" The watery boy looked wistfully out into the crowd, drying his tears all the while. He saw the faces of happy students, new friends and classmates intoxicated by the excitement of the first day of school. So many other students, with so many amazing stories... for a moment, Wayne felt a slight twinge of regret for running away from the assembly. He looked down at his hands - a thief's hands already dirtied on his first day at school. He could've been out there, making friends and experiencing something new - but instead, here he was, ready to steal again. Was this really the life he wanted...?

Hell yea! Stealing is awesome! With his sappy thoughts thoroughly banished, a devilish grin spread across Wayne's face once again. I'm such a criminal! I mean, what's next? Jaywalking? Disregarding a "wet floor ahead" sign? Wearing too short-shorts and breaking the dress code? Oh, my criminal possibilities are all ahead of me! With an evil chuckle, Wayne melted back into his puddle form and climbed the wall, his now-liquid eyes scanning the crowd for a suitable target. They finally alighted on a strange, fishbowl-adorned boy wandering the halls, and Wayne's eyes narrowed in delight. Score, he thought, dropping with a splash into Nevore's water helmet.

"Hey there!" He said, saluting the fish boy right in front of his face. "Please don't panic, man - but you looked a little lost, and I couldn't help but drop in and lend a hand! Haha, good one Wayne." His last comment was barely uttered, but followed up with a slightly over-enthusiastic self-high-five. "Hey, why the long face, buddy? We'll get you right as rain!" Wayne's amorphous, watery body did a little somersault in Nevore's helmet, still chatting on all the while. "If you're really lost, I know a place where you can find a map and all that! You know, a map? M-A-P! You catchin' my drift? Pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?"

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin (left) okmelonn okmelonn

Tags: metalcity metalcity Shagranoz Shagranoz
Mood: Tired but happy boi
As he was looking for an authority figure of some type, Mac couldn't help but groan internally as he heard the voice of Mr. Freddo, it wasn't that he was a bad teacher by any means (Not that Mac would know seeing as he hadn't spent more than ten minutes a year in his class) it was just that the guy was...well...he spoke that weird wine language that he could never figure out. He'd tried to pick up on it multiple times, but it wasn't easy like the languages he'd picked up on back home. Truth be told, Mac wasn't even sure the frog knew English, which made working his charm on the teacher especially hard...

But not impossible.

Mac pulled his mask over his mouth once more and turned around to face the teacher, putting a tinge of fear and concern in his voice, "Sir, thank god you're here! There's a vagrant over there who stealing right out of kid's pockets! He pretended to clean them before taking money out of their pockets and-" Mac turned around to point at Wayne, only to see the elemental was gone. At that moment, Mac froze and began to panic slightly, 'Oh my god where did he go?! Why did he leave?! D-did he outsmart me, is he secretly a genius mastermind who's whole goal is to expose me to the teachers?! Oh my god...he may just be the smartest man on campus..." A smirked creeped up underneath Mac's mask, 'And that means I finally have a rival, someone to challenge me and push me! Oh you played this round very well Fall, but now that I know the rules of this little game we play I'll be sure to bring you down. Oh this year just got ten times more fun! I would totally laugh right now if not for Mr. Freedo...which reminds me, how am I going to get out of this...hm...guess I'll go for the old tried and true method...'

Mac spun around and pointed in a random direction before screaming, "OH MY GOD DID THAT GUY JUST PULL OUT A KNIFE?!"

The entire plaza went silent for a brief second, as for a moment in time many of the many new people coming in looked around wondering if Mac was serious, the older students however knew what school they were in, and knew what kind of a danger these sorts of things were at Lakoria and began to scream and scatter, which caused others to scream and scatter, before long although not everyone ran as many quickly saw through the ruse, enough people had scattered that Mac had the chance to slip away from Mr. Freddo...

(~~~)

Mac let out a deep breath as he leaned on the door to Journey house to open it, feeling both a bit worn out and proud, he'd made a pretty good pull that day all things considered, fifty dollars from Glover, thirty-five from Fall, and most importantly he'd entered the most dangerous game of 4-D chess ever played with that dastard Fall. For the time being though, Mac pushed all those thoughts to the back of his mind and focused on getting to his room, ordering a meat lover's pizza and binge watching something until 2 AM. With any luck maybe Asad wouldn't be home just yet so he could finally catch up on Kuroko No Basket like he planned, then he'd finally find out if the damn writer had the balls to pull the trigger on Kuroko and Akashi's relationship or if he'd be a damn coward and not capitalize on the clear and obvious chemistry between the two!

...Mac really needed a nap.

As he was walking towards his room, Mac began to hear some noise coming from the common room, and for once it wasn't the sound of the umpteenth party that week or Schmetterling having his weekly breakdown...in fact, it almost sounded like TV, which was odd to Mac as he couldn't remember the last time that thing had worked since a senior decided to smash his head through the damn thing on a dare last year. Eventually, Mac curiosity got the best of him and he walked into the common room to find someone he'd never seen before just surfing channels on the television. Mac took one last glance at his room before he shrugged, 'Aw what the hell, let's see if I can have an interaction with someone without scamming them out of their wallet this time...'

Mac quietly strolled up to the chair the person was sitting on and watched the TV for a few seconds before cockily saying, "You should really enjoy the TV while you can before some dumb ass decides to pawn it off for more beer money or something." Mac looked down at the person, lifting his mask just above his mouth again so the person could see his smile, "Hey there darling, you look new around here, haven't seen your face around here, also if you weren't new, you'd know to never sit on anything in the House Journey common area, because even though you can't see anything on the furniture right now, I guarantee that if you had a black light this room would look like a murder scene. It's kinda what happens when you have a schizo as your House Nanny..."

Last edited:
Claude Summers
| Feeling Neutral | At the Gates of Lakoria |

Claude stepped slowly out of a yellow cab, in awe of the great gates and building before him. He had heard a great deal about Lakoria, and certainly had expectations from what little he learned, having spent the vast majority of his time in the mundane coil, but all preconceptions he had were immediately shattered by the scale and beauty of the facility. He had been waiting for days to get here, but travel setback after travel setback had led to him being late, though he wasn't sure how late. Seeing the school now, however, he knew every second was worth the wait; he could only imagine the kind of people he would meet in there, the kind of experience he would have, and the kind of knowledge those walls would hold. From the looks of things, he was confident the next four years were going to be ones to remember.

He popped the trunk of the cab and heaved his two heavy suitcases out of the trunk, opening one to retrieve the money necessary to pay the driver. He waved halfheartedly as the man drove off, and he began wheeling he suitcases towards the dorms. He walked at a less than brisk pace, soaking up the scenery around him. It was a beauty that could only be described as magical, which Claude briefly admired himself for being clever for thinking that, until he realized that that was the point; everything about this school radiated an air of the arcane so powerful that it hardly took a magical beast at all to feel it. Claude certainly considered himself rather unmagical, despite his abilities, and he could certainly sense it in the air. Was it just the aesthetic of the place? A scent in the air? Background radiation? He knew he'd figure out what it was about this place to give it that feel, but the question certainly gave him food for thought as he made his way to the dorms. In fact, it almost consumed his thoughts entirely, up until the point he almost lost his footing on a wet floor, snapping back into reality as his foot gave way from underneath him.

He looked down at what he slipped in, initially to see where it was so he could avoid it. His heart couldn't help but race, however, when he saw that it was blood. His thoughts raced in wonderment as to what could have happened, but all he could do was follow the trail. Every impulse in his body cried for him to turn around, find his room, and rest, but a horrified curiosity drove him forward, as if he couldn't relax himself from the situation until he had closure for it. He found that the path ended going into the room, and a ghost-pale girl stood outside the door. Claude dropped his suitcases, in preparation for the worst, but he tried to withhold judgement, as he knows nothing about the situation. "What's going on? There's a good pint or so of blood in the hall!" He was practically trembling in panic, with what little nerve he had flying out the window.

Energy Remaining

Addressing: Emmi Emmi
Relevant: GingerBread GingerBread

Angelica

As Angelica sprinted in the courtyard while freaking out about where she could get tinfoil from, a weird looking box face thing began speaking to her which brought the small girl to an ear grating halt, her shoes left skid marks due to the rubber burnt during her abrupt stop as to not crash into the box. When Angelica slowed down she continued to run around in a small circle in front of the guy while yanking at her hair "Their reading our flegady minds! They are watching us! We need to make tinfoil hats and give them to everyone! 50 buckaroos a pop! We can't allow this privacy breach to continue!" She yelled, not even really considering the guys introductions. However when they pulled out the thrown away phone she stopped moving and looked at it in horror "No please! Get that awful thing away from me! I don't want to read their slander! Its not nice I tell you! Its evil!" She cried while covering her face so the small device couldn't see her, however she had to quickly move her hands away from her face and pull down her witch hat to cover her ears and eyes so she couldn't hear the box dudes weird annoying sound. "I GOT A POTIONS TO STOP THAT!!! PLEASE STOP!!!" She shouted in a desperate attempt to make them simmer down, and get a bit more money for the tinfoil, hoping that she managed to speak louder than whatever that noise was.

N Nonexisting

Mr Freddo

Mr Freddo was in shock to hear that there was theft going on right under his small stubby nose, he then directed his frown towards the crowd. His eyes darted to each student in the crowd, carrying out his tried and true method of hunting flies. While he did see many clean and sparkly students he wasn't sure if this was because of them being magical or the culprit, leaving Mr Freddo rather confused. He turned back to the boy with a perplexed but still slightly mad expression, but this look was wiped off his face when the student yelled about a knife, changing his look to one of horror "Sacré bleu!! Ne me vole pas les jambes!" Mr Freddo cried out in a panic before he hopped into the janitors closet and called for back up.

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Last edited:

• zzzzzzz.jpg

Asad

The Jinn had been effortlessly typing away on his computer within the dorm room. Running a blog ate up the majority of his time, not that he had any complaints. He had plenty of time at his disposal after all. With, not graduating and all. Asad couldn't be bothered to be torn away from the rectangular screen. The fans must be satiated!! And boy was there news to tell! With his fingers gliding across this key and that, a sly grin could be seen plastered onto his face. A grin that was shattered in a mere instant as the screen froze up. No....no...!! He mentally cursed, his eyes glazing over with disappointment. The more Asad pleaded with his beloved laptop, the quicker it succumbed to darkness. As it entered a reboot stage, an even worse realization began to sink in. I forgot to save...

Now the Jinn's entire being filled with sorrow as his jaw dropped slightly. This is what I get for doing SOME work. This is how fate repays my good deeds. How rude. The man eased himself up and away from the device, choosing to stretch in a rather lax manner. "Guess this is a sign I should take a minor break and get some snacks." His spirits lifting at the thought of food, Asad stepped outside of the room and into the Journey lounge. Twisting a strand of his hair between his finger tips, he walked over to the vending machine along the wall and began to browse his options. Suddenly, disappointment found its way back into his heart. Why did he believe even for a second that vending machine food was appealing sustenance?

A familiar voice drew his attention briefly, and as he turned, his eyes focused on Mac and a female demoness. "He's not wrong." Asad added casually, his voice lacking any flirtatious chime. Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Shagranoz Shagranoz

Raziel
He tried to avoid looking embarrassed as he answered the unicorn. "I met a self proclaimed witch earlier who didn't believe in magic. I was thinking it would be interesting to introduce you two." Despite his embarrassment or perhaps because of it he was very forthcoming in his explanation. Perhaps it was because he'd been looking for Angelica that they were going slowly but it may have worked out given the screams he was hearing from students about someone with a knife.

It was likely only because he heard people screaming about a knife that he paid attention enough to see a trail of blood on the ground. He came to a very sudden stop as he had the realization that someone had actually been stabbed but failing to put together that the screams and blood were from different directions. "Someone's been hurt. We should check if they need help." He didn't pay too much attention as he approached the blood and tried to figure out which way to go.
SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

Jonathan
Interacting
Hecate
Claude
Notes
Secretly hoping that the boy and the girl see through his lie and help him
Stuff
N/A
Tags

Jon's head shot up when he heard someone banging on the door; thoughts raced through his head, playing out ever scenario where the Nekomancer had found him somehow and was coming to finish him off. Though that thought quickly disappeared when he heard a girls voice outside of his dorm room. 'Maybe she wants to hel-' Jon quickly realised that she was the exact opposite type of person he wanted to see him like this after she asked if he was on his period. He figured that if he let her know that he'd been stabbed and was crying over it, that she would destroy his reputation. Though he couldn't deny that he needed help any longer, he could feel himself getting weaker from losing quite a lot of blood... but he didn't want to ruin his reputation. If it was just the girl who knew then he could call her a liar if she said anything.. yeah. Unfortunately, he heard someone else arrive which ruined that plan.

Decided that it didn't matter how people saw him right now if he.. didn't make it. Jon forced himself to get up. He walked over to the door and opened it up. He looked like a complete mess; His clothes were stained with blood and he had his ripped up spare clothes tied not so well around him arm, which was also covered in blood. His shirt and torso had a gash across them where the knife had sliced through it and him. His right wing had a small chunk missing from it, that was more painful than it looked. His face was almost ghostly pale and was stained with tears. "I-I'm fine.. J-Just got into a sm-small fight. I B-Barely got sc-scr-scratched" Jon avoiding eye contact with Hecate and Claude. In his head he was berating himself for lying about the state of his injuries. 'Why did I lie?! What if they don't help me now?! I don't where the nurse is! ..maybe I should tell the truth. No, then I'd look and seem like even more of a loser.. yeah.. I'll just go with this.. yeah, it'll be fine.'

Mistral Aquilo
✧・゚:*Magical Unicorn*:・゚✧
"I'm sure I would change any nonbeliever's mind," Mistral claimed, despite the fact, that if she truly had no belief for magic, she would not be able to see his horn and he'd appear as only a horse. He might not even have the capacity to speak with someone who didn't believe, he'd never met someone against magic in a world brimming with it - he'd never wandered to the twin Earth outside of Lakoria's gates that were known, all, to be unbelieving. Mistral was more annoyed with the screams of someone being murdered then anything, but that didn't show on his face.

After glancing at the mess he turned his face away from the blood - it was definitely of a fae, and Mistral was pretty sure whatever being it may have been would be dead within minutes at the amount of blood loss - probably woozy already. Though he was disinterested in seeing a creature die, if not - to be honest - spooked, he could locate from which direction the anonymous person had gone from how the splotches he briefly saw were laid out and began off in that direction. Seeing as he knew the injury was serious, he wasn't moving all that fast. He did not appreciate the disturbance the blood had brought to his calm, though it was only a unpleasantness apparent in his head.
Fae and unicorn blood smelled uncannily alike, Mistral knew this, despite never bleeding out himself. "They need more then help, I'd imagine," he acknowledged to Raziel after a time of following the blood, failing to add his internal monologue of 'they need a priest'. The blood lead to, of course, to the Haven dorms. He did not see a way to proceed forward with such a barrier around the place.
Silvis Silvis

Syke Cria
Miniature Mage

Though the courtyard's greenery was reminiscent of forest life, the hubub of it was certainly not and Syke would be grateful to leave it behind! "Of course I will accompany you, I'm excited to see all the great Lakoria has to offer!" Syke chirruped. Propped up on Nikiri's shoulder, she looked almost like an elaborate hair accessory. Little did she know, that what they would find would be much more exciting to her sensibilities then Angelique's renown potions. Or perhaps not, given how they were made. She was quite content to stick with her fast friend Nikiri, not only did she feel safe and secure atop her shoulder, but she felt that if she stuck with the guardian long enough she could return her kind favors with her own! Syke knew it was a joy to Nikiri to help out nature, but, 'when you do good - it must come to you in return' was something her Gardener surely drilled into her poofy head. She also would love to explore the place, especially the library. She had a feeling she'd be spending a lot of time there, flipping through the tomes (with a little help, such big books were heavy!) in search of ancient magics.

Since knowledge was recorded verbally rather then physically in her village, she was a buzz with excitement to see what a real library looked like; she was not disappointing and audibly gasped at the size of the place - not, that she hadn't been doing that all day. Everything from window ledges were giant when one was so tiny. She looked over to Nikiri's puzzled face as she observed the ground below her - Syke couldn't see passed the Neko's head to look, but even if she had - she had never before seen the blood of a beast which was not a bug and wouldn't have recognized the severity. If she did, she'd surely faint.

Distractedly perched upon Nikiri's shoulder Syke turned her head this way and that, it was hard to read letters with such a perspective as her's - but she could almost make out the titles of several book sections - the botany one surely producing a twinkle in her soft eyes. Syke wasn't expecting a bump and was nearly flung to the ground upon the soft impact, oh dear! She allowed herself to nearly fall off the girl's shoulder, so that she could grab on with her arm's and just peek over the crook between her neck and shoulder. Stranger's gave Syke such a fright! Especially those who wore such dark colors, it reminded her of night, The Beast, danger. Nikiri seemed to think to think the young man was in trouble himself though, and Syke believed it - though she did not like how startled her protector had become! Was it a serious injury, was - was he going to die?! "I do hope you're alright," she called quietly.
NyxNightmare NyxNightmare , TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Last edited:
Savva Wolfe

Savva watched as Elliot apologized for himself and a creature? Savva hadn't seen much except for a little breeze, however Elliot's hair did look a lot more ruffled than it had a few moments ago. She pawed at the ground with her hoof before looking curiously back at his hair.... hmmm very curious... She glanced at it for a few more seconds before snapping out of her hair-trance, she would have to explain everything again.

"Oh! Thats no problem! Anyway heres a few stuff if you didn't catch anything. The gym is over there." She pointed to a large building disconnected from the rest. "That is the main school and cafeteria." She told him, then switching her finger to the largest building, with a few smaller buildings near it. "And finally those are the dorms." She said lastly, finally finishing all that she had remembered. Savva had decided to leave out the apple stuff, it was probably better to not sound like an apple maniac in front of a person she had just met.

Savva took a glance out at the sky, and saw that the sun was starting to go down. It wasn't exactly low, its was just getting lower. I should probably head to my dorm soon. "Oh! And the library is over there!" She said lastly, hoping she had gotten everything down.

Mistborn Mistborn

Elliott
Current Mood: Enlightened and exhausted
Familiar's Form: Not visible in the physical world
Interacting with: Deathpelt Deathpelt

Elliott mentally sighed when she reacted to the little scene that his familiar had put on, feeling relieved that she hadn't gotten upset over him for not hearing what she said the first time around. He followed her hand as she pointed to the building he had passed on his way to the courtyard, which she called the main school building and cafeteria, nodding and feeling good about the fact that he had guessed correctly about what it might've been. As she continued her explanation his eyes followed her finger to the group of buildings behind the library, trying his best to stifle a yawn while she was explaining things to him. He was very glad to have found where the dorms were and, although he had been able to ignore it for the majority of his journey his shoulders, legs, and feet were aching from hiking all day.

He pointed over to the building she had called the dorms, "You said the the dorms where over there, right? They told me that I'd be staying in house Journey, what about you?" He hoped that she might be in the same house that he was so she could tell him more about the school and some of the things he had missed today. Maybe she would introduce him to some of the people she knew too, hoping that she wasn't one of those lone wolf types. If she was then he'd just have to figure things out on his own, not a great situation, but not a terrible one either. He realized that he hadn't caught her name, and he'd figure to ask so that he could thank her properly. "Oh, by the way, thank you very much mam and uhm... what might your name be? I didn't quite catch it before." He gave her one of his sincere smiles, hoping that he hadn't made too much of a fool of himself for needing to ask again.​

Last edited:

• 5abf57d015a2c6e12a9223672ec2ec7d.png

Raziel took the unicorn at its word that it could convince a nonbeliever but was too caught up in his thoughts to answer. While he did follow Mistral he was far less concerned as it didn't look like too much blood loss and part of him wanted to go after whoever the stabber was. When Mistral said that they'd need more than help Raziel was confused for a moment but decided to accept the unicorn's words at face value. "That will be alright. I can heal most anything besides death. Mind you then I'll need the nurse most likely if the wound is bad."

When they arrived at the entrance to Haven and it clearly wasn't letting them in he sighed in exasperation. The very thing meant to protect these students was leaving one injured. He wasn't sure what to do at this point. "Should we wait around to see if they come out?"

interactions: SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

Last edited:
Nero
"Sometimes, I pretend to be normal. But, it gets boring, so I go back to being me."

large.jpg

His gray eyes sparkled with enthusiasm as he ran his fingers through his wet, pearly white hair. His newly formed feet with mismatched flip flops caused many different glances. The man didn't know why. He looked around at the crowds of his fellow students. They all had some type of fabric on their chests. He didn't know why girls stared at his chest for long moments, or a few boys with jealous faces. He glanced at his chest, confused. Why did everyone have that.. fabric on their chests? And why did people give him weird looks? He poked his delicious tan abs, his lips pursed. Yes, he was, indeed shirtless. The sun glistened his wet abs, and he was wearing black and dry shorts that he found in a donation box. He also found a teal rubber flip flop along with a baby pink rubber flip flops.

He groaned, and started to walk around the school, giving himself his very own tour. Cool water dripped from his hair and on to the floor, creating a trail of droplets of water. He groaned, rubbing his skull. I don't understand anything! He looked to his left, and noticed a random student on his phone. His eyes lit up in fascination. What is that strange contraption? The siren cringed and winced at the bright screen. He quickly turned away. "THAT ANGELFISH BLINDS ME!" He shouted, and started to run away, getting a bunch of weird glances from students walking to their dormitories.

He didn't even notice bumping into a female with white hair and skin the color of coffee. "GAH!" He shouted, his flip flops slipping off. "Oh! Uh.. I'm sorry~" he said in a singsong voice. "It's just uh.. that angelfish blinded my eyes.." he pointed to the guy's phone. He sighed. "Land is so... interesting.." he mutters, looking through the windows, in which the glistening sunlight seeped through the windows. "So.. what are you? And what's that!?" he pointed at the sun, his eyes twinkling in wonder.

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With Silvis Silvis

Hecate Truth
"I see humans. But not humanity."
ab8f0bc827f9b4f44daaeded9f585690.jpg

"What's going on? There's a good pint or so of blood in the hall!" Hecate turned to face the boy, who had now arrived. She narrowed her eyes. "What a wonderful observation. I mean, it isn't like it was obvious." She rolled her eyes. "I'm not sure what's going on about the blood..." She swallowed. Why oh why did I choose to burn the book!? She practically shouted in her brain. A droplet of sweat fell on her sleeve as she pulled on it. She took a deep breath, and started to bang on the door once again.

No answer.

She gulped, thinking that the boy was now dead. However, she held up her hand to bang the door once again, but a boy opened the door. Hecate's silver eyes widened in shock. If it was possible, she went even paler. The boy was a complete and utter mess, which annoyed Hecate even more. His clothes were stained with blood and he had his ripped up spare clothes tied not so well around him arm, which was also covered in blood. His shirt and torso had a gash across them where the knife had sliced through it and him. His right wing had a small chunk missing from it, that was more painful than it looked. His face was almost ghostly pale and was stained with tears. She resisted the urge to knock everything over and fix his clothing and bathe him. Her OCD was kicking in, and her eye twitched. "I-I'm fine.. J-Just got into a sm-small fight. I B-Barely got sc-scr-scratched" The boy said, obviously avoiding eye contact.

Hecate pursed her lips, and looked down at the boy, with a grim, yet a sad look on her face. And she felt something.. something that scared her. Her whole body trembled in fear at the very thought. What was it, you may ask? It was something she had never felt in... what? Five or four years?

Sympathy.

"Your wings, body, and the tears in your eyes says otherwise," she replied, cooly and sharply. It was a quite obvious lie. "Small fight? Whoever did that was going to kill you. And, you're going to die if you stay like that. Let's go to the nurse. Uh.." she glanced at the boy who came earlier. "Do you know where the nurse is?" She groaned. "My Devil... all I wanted to do was go to the library. This foolishness interrupted my time."

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: GingerBread GingerBread Sizniche Sizniche

Claude Summers
| State of Alert | Haven Dorm Halls |

Right as the girls response soaked in, he felt more than a little irritated. Seriously, who the hell does she think she is to judge how he reacts in an emergency situation? All he asked was a simple question, and she had to take a jab at... Jesus Christ on a Croissant! His irritation dissipated immediately back into shock when he saw the state of the man... or boy... demihuman? The state of the person that opened the door. He was cut deep and wounded, not to mention missing a piece of a wing, which Claude could only assume would be like a normal person losing a part of their leg.

Then the girl presented her question; "Do you know where the nurse is?", followed by some banal bullshit about it cutting into her reading time or something, typical snobbish, egocentric bullshit about making it about herself. He knew for a fact he wasn't going to like this girl much.

"Why yes, despite being on campus for roughly ten minutes, I know where the nurse is, the phone booth, the ropes course, and the cabinet where the the dean keeps the good malt liquor," he said, gesturing towards his still-unpacked bags. He sighed to calm himself down a bit. "I'll go get an adult, stay here and keep him alive." He bolted off as fast as he feasibly could, using quite a bit of his Polymorph ability, screaming, "Help! Emergency! ADULT NEEDED!"

Energy Remaining

Addressing: Emmi Emmi GingerBread GingerBread

Mistral Aquilo
✧・゚:*Magical Unicorn*:・゚✧
Mistral inclined his head, listening to the panicked screams of a lad running frantically within the dorms it was so disturbing that it distracted him from his quips. He very much doubted who ever was injured would be coming out any time soon - he side stepped away from the door though, should the shrieker come barreling through; though he did not make his motive for moving clear to Raziel. The day had surely taken a turn, and a nice meal sounded much better then knowingly waiting around until someone died, still, it'd be pretty impolite to ignore someone grizzly bleeding out. Maybe one of the reasons unicorns were known for good luck was their tendency to chicken out of uncomfortable situations and just frolic to a field were nothing was being horrifically killed. Mistral did not respond to Raziel's question or inform him that someone was just about to bulldoze through the entrance in a compromised state of panic. Woopsies.
Silvis Silvis , Sizniche Sizniche

Savva Wolfe

Savva looked at the boy, seeing the exhaustion seeping out of him. How long did he wander? She wondered to herself, knwing that some students had to cross great lengths to just get here. "Yeah, the dorms are that way. Boys and girls are separate so your dorm would probably be roomed with a boy." She realized how stupid that sounded, and gained a slight shade of pink to her face. Savva shook it off when Elliot had asked her what house she was in. "Oh! Well I'm actually in Haven, but I've heard that Journey is more of the party house." She grinned at the boy. Journey was a very interesting house, she thought to herself, but in the end it would probably be way to much for her to handle.

She continued her thoughts for about 5 more seconds, before being asked yet another question, though this one was quite easy to answer. "My names Savva! I gather that yours is Elliot right?" She tilted her head curiously, a nervous flick of her ears gave away her thoughts, and she hoped that she hadn't confused his name with another person. However, Savva was still very curious about that golden apple, where did he get it. I know, sounds weird, but when your part horse, apples are pretty important to you. "Oh, and hey where'd you get the apple?" She glanced at it, and waited for his response.

Mistborn Mistborn

you concern me.png
Luminatti Digiix
"NATTI"
male-possessed tv(nightmare demon)-pansexual

natti watched her running around not understanding why she was behaving in such a manner. she was panicking but why? what was this about mind reading and foil. it made little sense. he whistled and shook his head. "they? eh? makes no sense! ILLOGICAL! do not sense anyone." he answered. luminatti nodded and made a small buzz. his tail flicked up as his eyes moved down his screen while he looked at said phone. he pointed at her. "it does no harm...but you say it is bad,that i do not understand,miss. ahhh but if you insist it is bad then i will terminate it. i am sorry mister phone. " he said with a electronic huff crushing it in his hand dropping it in a trashcan as the electrical energy ran up his arm absorbing into his body. the charge tasted good. tilting his head out of concern for the fleshy female he looked at angelica. "potions? i don't think that will work,miss. " he told her with a chirp then held out a hand. "ahhhh, i am luminatti,natti for short...and you are? i mean it is appropriate to great you like so yes? " he said trying to be friendly and introduce himself.

metalcity metalcity

Last edited:
Elliott

Current Mood: Amused and tired
Familiar's Form: Not visible in the physical world
Interacting with: Deathpelt Deathpelt

Elliott grinned as he watched the girl blush at her own remark regarding the dorm rooms, he wondered if she got this flustered normally or if he was making her more self-conscious. He only got halfway through the thought before she mentioned what house she was in, Haven, so much for being in the same house. Well, that just means he'll have to meet whoever's in charge there and talk to them. Hopefully his roommate won't mind his familiar's... interesting sleeping habits. If not, well, he'd cross that bridge when he got to it. He refocused his thoughts on her as she introduced herself, Savva, he thought that it was a nice name. He smiled as she confirmed what his name was, "Yeah, Elliott's the name. Thanks again for the help."

He started to turn and leave, halfway though a step when she mentioned the apple in his hand, and nearly tripped on his own two feet as he stopped himself to respond. After all, what horse doesn't like apples? "Oh, yeah, I found these on my way here. An old, sleeping, farmer and his old, sleeping, dog had a tree of 'em in their yard. They didn't mind that I picked up a few of the ones on the ground. Would you like it?" He held the shiny gold apple out in his hand, he wouldn't really mind if she took it, she did help him out after all.​

Sylva
e1722824c1c4f8f29ce41592e502d4fc.jpg

She turned to observe the white haired youth who bumped into her. "How totally nice to meet you! Well I'm an elf and that would be a big old ball of fire called the sun!" She excitedly pointed at herself and the sun respectively. Oh he is definitely going to be fun and oh so naive. "Like, I'm Sylva but who and what are you?" She introduced herself a flourishing bow before leaning forward with her hands behind her back and head tilted to the side. Now that I'm thinking about it he's kinda handsome. Too bad he's probably clueless about women. It was likely too bad for this boy that she was the first person he ran into but it was possible he might befriend her and instead gain immunity to her worst pranks.

She had a habit of doing this, she would act completely different from her real self while shape changed. It was partly because people would be less likely to suspect this persona was doing pranks but, rather she admitted it or not, it was largely a way to not let anyone get to know her. Either way this is who she decided to act like here and right now was entirely focused on this good looking young fish-out-of-water.

Interaction: Emmi Emmi

Nekomancer
He missed. After all of his careful calculations and the faith he placed behind his actions, he was still unable to obtain retribution against the poor, timid creature that bled before him. Before he was able to follow up with a second swing, the fluttering boy had escaped, quickly making his way out of the library with a trail of blood following in close pursuit. Nekomancer had half the mind to follow him, prepared to finalize the process of salvaging this fool from his mortal coil, but he was stopped abruptly by the sound of footsteps and voices coming his way. Carefully aiming the knife, he tossed it in their general direction, the point barely missing the side of the woman's head before sticking into one of the shelves beside her.

Shit. I missed, he thought, allowing a click of the tongue to escape his lips as yet another disappointment weighed on his shoulders. Messing up once was bad enough, but now there were going to be gawkers and things were going to go downhill- Hold on. Are those cat ears? Blinking a few times, the Nekomancer rubbed at his eyes in a mystified disbelief, getting a better look at the duo that came in to see him. Putting aside their visage of worry (and possible fear of almost having a knife in their skull) the pair were definitely what he had been looking for this entire time. Well, the purple-haired girl was. The small critter on her shoulder was only a reminder of a job that was now unfinished.

Great, now he was more upset about having missed her head by a few inches. If the blade had connected, his job would have been much easier, but now he had to deal with things like feelings and fear all because he may or may not have attempted murder yet again. People seem to just not understand the difference between sporadic massacre and art. Looking to his hand and then back to the two standing in a daze before him, the Nekomancer began to rub the blood off onto the sides of his robes, as if nothing had happened, and gave them a shrug. "Whoops, my hand slipped. Teehee."

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

Syke Cria
Miniature Mage

Skye was not at all dazed SHE WAS HIGH-KEY GIVEN A FRIGHT and screamed. Lucky for Nikiri, and perhaps unluckily for getting attention, what one would assume to come out as a high-pitched squeal came out as a low and continuous gurgling sound, similar to something a toad might make, but elongated into an unknowable duration. In her frightened state she lost her grip and fell to the ground with only the slightest disturbance in the air around her. This would-be-murderer of the only friend she knew was bound to face something worse then death if Syke had anything to say about it, expulsion would be thy curse!

Syke, not knowing what to do, latched on to Nikiri's ankle like a small child in her state of boo-hoos and woe begottenness. Wasn't a library a peaceful place?! O' what rampant traumas would Syke have to endure within this school in order to become a resourceful member of her community! O' woe, o' wha, o' my. Syke could not be deceived by what was obviously, an intentional lobbing of a knife across the library of all things! Thank goodness no books were harmed, thank goodness her friend and she were not killed!

In her state of alarm, Syke continued to scream in the manner of her people.
TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity , NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Mika had such nice homey things with him. Pluto was only slightly jealous… Just slightly. All he had with him from home was this bland looking tapestry thing his mom wanted him to bring with him. She said something about ‘The Domitilla bloodline’ or some shit. It was grey and boring and he usually shoved it under the bed, much to some of the snakes dismay. They wanted him to actually hang up the super violent thing.

“I like the paintings! They are cool, I won't mind if you put them up.” He smiled up at Mika from his position on the floor. He pulled out a big bar of white chocolate and set it near Mikas things before putting the bag of chocolate away. The snakes did not like the fact that they weren't also getting chocolate but Pluto just ignored them.

“I would love to see some witchy stuff!”

okmelonn okmelonn

Mr. Plum was minding his own business in the place where he and his students would meet up. He was currently almost finished knitting the fifth house house Haven sweaters for his students. Once he’s done with the sweaters then he will move onto making the blankets!

But the sweaters will have to wait right now! Mr. Plum could sense that a child was calling out for an adults help! He dropped what he was doing and rushed out into the hall looking for whoever was yelling.

“W-w-where is the emergency!? What has happened!?” He called out frantically.

GingerBread GingerBread Emmi Emmi Sizniche Sizniche

Claude Summers
| State of Alert | Haven Student Commons(?) |

“W-w-where is the emergency!? What has happened!?”

By this point, Claude was sweating bullets and gasping for breath like a smoker, barely having the energy and certainly not having the breath to speak to the first responder. He bent over to pant and catch his breath for a moment, considering he ran like Hicham El Guerrouj for the length of the hallway. He looked up at the person who came to his aid, which Claude could only describe as a humanoid yarn creature. On any other day, Claude probably would have reacted to someone like this like they were a Lovecraftian horror, but considering the circumstances, their presence was oddly comforting. He opened his mouth to speak, heaving for air between words.

"Guy injured... dorm room... giant cut... pint of blood... wing... where's the nurse!?"

He slumped onto the floor to catch his breath, and pointed down the hall in the direction of the injured boy and the pale girl.

Energy Remaining

Addressing: Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Savva Wolfe

"Thanks!" Savva called out to Elliot, before stepping back a few steps. "I'll see you at luncher, or dinner... I'm not sure!" She yelled. Savva gave a slight smile before leaving to her own dorm. She was about to enter the girl's dorms when she heard someone screaming something. Even with her enhanced hearing, she couldn't make out what the person was saying, and curiously drew her in. Switching her destination to the school building, where she heard the yelling she quickly trotted up that way.

She peeked through the hallway to see a teacher run up to the student. The student was very sweaty, as if he had run a mini marathon. She also recognized the teacher as Mr. Plum, the tour guide. Hiding at the corner of the hall, she immediately started listening, her ears moving forward to get the best information out of the none sense the boy was saying.

"Guy injured... dorm room... giant cut... pint of blood... wing... where's the nurse!?" What??? Savva's tail stopped swishing, and she nearly threw up. A student had been injured... ON THE FIRST DAY! She knew that school was rough, but she never actually thought it was mean't in the way of Your-Literally-going-to-die rough! Savva's brain flooded with thoughts, the boy said knife. But did that mean that the injury was an accident? a suicide attempt? Or possibly... a murder attempt? Savva tried her best to hold her stomach together, but it wasn't doing very much to help. If it was a murder attempt, then the murderer could still be out there.... Savva pinched the bridge of her nose. Relax...Relax you have to think.. She told herself. If it was a murderer he probably wouldn't be somewhere crowded, so the best place for her to be was the most crowded place, probably the dorms!

With that she galloped away as fast as she could, hoping there wasn't anyone lurking in the shadows. She quickly exited the main building, and was back in the courtyard. She then went into the dorms, but decided that this time she would go into the boys dorms. Maybe she could find her friends there, Elliot, Mikaela, and Pluto. They would have a better chance of survival like that!

Looking through the boy's dorms, she peeked into them. (Not like a Pervert!) Thats at least what she told herself, and kept looking for the faces she had seen throughout the day.

Elliott
Current mood: Really Tired
Familiar’s form: not visible in the physical world
Interacting with: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
(In the area) Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Shagranoz Shagranoz

Elliott watched as Savva walked, er... trotted off, glad to have made a good first impression as she called back to him about meeting up again. “Yeah, that sounds good!”, he shouted back at her. After watching her head off to the dorms he figured that finding his own would be a smart idea, although... he still wasn’t sure which building house Journey was in. Supposedly it was the party house, so it shouldn’t be too hard to find. He’d just look for the loudest one or the one that smelled the most like booze. With that thought in mind he set off towards the dorms, hoping he wouldn’t have to search long to find the right one.

He had gotten lucky. It only took two attempts to find a populated dorm and, given the fact that he thought he caught just the faintest hint of stale beer on his way in, he thought that he was in the right place. There was a TV on in the room and there seemed to be a few people surfing channels on it. One of them, judging by the body type a guy, was wearing a funny looking mask and leaning over the chair where a girl was sitting. She had bright pink hair and a tail sticking out from between her and the chair, Elliott thought that she may be some kind of demon. The other guy was standing near a vending machine and looked much older than the two, probably a senior. He had one of those faces that looked good in any light, and Elliott was just a little jealous as he sized himself up to the man. Elliott grinned and walked up closer to him, thinking that if anyone would know how things worked around here it would be him.

As Elliott got closer he gave the man a quick wave, hopefully catching his attention, before introducing himself. “Hiya there, I’ve been looking for house Journey and was wondering if this is the right place. You look like someone who knows what’s what around here so I figured to ask you.” It took a moment for his tired brain to actually comprehend what he had just said and he paused. He scratched the back of his head as he started speaking again, feeling just a little silly. “I mean, you look like you know how things work around here. Sorry if I’m not making much sense right now or repeat myself, I’m really tired. This is house Journey right?”​

Raziel
5abf57d015a2c6e12a9223672ec2ec7d.png

It sounded like the screaming had stopped but Raziel didn't feel comfortable leaving yet. There was no way of knowing if they had actually gotten help or not after all. If worst came to worst he could pay his respects and follow the body to learn where the nurse's office was. He looked to Mistral and a small nod escaped him. This unicorn is noble indeed. Look how much he cares about this random person. Even if I thought to leave I couldn't possible leave before him. Whatever misconception he had he didn't voice it so it would remain uncorrected.

Interactions: SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back