• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Savva Wolfe

Savva walked back into the halls, except this time it was flooded by students. She pinched the bridge of her nose and covered her eyes as she trotted through the halls... "If I can't see them, they can't see me...." She peeked through her fingers for a few seconds each time, just to make sure not to crash into any other students.... It was pretty hard, once again while she had a lean body for a horse, it was still a HORSE! She was about to go confront Mr. Yarn? Plum? She wasn't sure, about the tour, when suddenly something wet slithered under her. Immediately she fell, splaying all her legs, and let me tell you, when you have 4 legs its not easy to get back up.

She twisted and turned in a weird angle to get back up, hoping it would work, and after 4 times it did! However she just wanted to get out of there, until she saw a snake creature? Gorgon? and he was also apparently drenched. Now she didn't know much about snakes, but she new they weren't wet or slimy, so she decided if maybe she could trot over, to just observe. once she got closer she could see another apologizing to the gorgon. Putting 2 and 2 together she knew why she slipped.

Suddenly all her shyness drained, or at least minimized. She could see that the water-boy was scared, and that he was covering another girl's eyes. However that didn't stop her. "Hey! Why'd you do that?" She looked at the boy fiercely. "Do you know how hard it is to get up with 4 LEGS?" She stomped her hoof once, before looking at the gorgon, that she could also assume had been in the same predicament. "Also are you stupid? This is a student." She said pointing at the Gorgon "He isn't going to magically turn you to stone!!!" Her ears turned backwards with the anger, and anxiety she was facing.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Lotusy Lotusy Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Last edited:
Kuruki was lying down on the ground, half from fright, half in a daze, her head swivelling in pain. She had quickly run away, when, from what she could recall was a loud explosion in front of her, sending her into a writhing state of panic. She also thought of the strange Neko, (was she a Neko?) that was standing beside her beforehand, feeling guilty that she hadn't made her acquaintance. Something about the figure put her off guard, but she was too embarrassed to say anything before, and the student had disappeared without her even trying.
She had made it partway across the grounds, stumbling against the steps of the backdoor of the school, as she could feel herself getting weaker and weaker. what was happening? It was a strange sensation, her head hurt as though it had been struck by some force, although no graze or mark was apparent, but inside she felt peculiar, like something had snapped. Kuruki doubled over in pain as she clasped her chest, a deep drumming that seemed to ache. Was this because of what he had done before? A ritual? A spell? "I must get...I must get into school, I cant be late! Oh what a way to start things off..." What if people can see me? But of course they couldn't, because little did she know she was at the back entrance of the school, round the corner, to which she had run away for safety and in panic. What about him.....was he hurt- At this point Kuruki was lying on the ground, her head resting on the steps, and her notepad scrawled beside her. It would be a while until the students were required..Perhaps the strange sensation in her chest would subside after she closed her eyes....

TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Pluto glared up at Wayne. He wished he could turn him into stone but unfortunately, he didn't have the ability to. But he could poison him! Nah, it was only the first day, he didn't want to hurt anyone yet.
"You don't have to...."
Wayne obviously didn't know anything about Pluto as he tried to sheild his and the other girls eye. The girl was noticeably confused as to why Wayne was being so strange.

'Pluto, are you going to just let him stereotype us like this!?'
'I have never been more offended in my LIFE!'
Pluto crossed his arms and let out a huff. He was tired and he just didn't want to deal with this shit right now. It was annoying!
"Look dude. You guys don't have to cover your eyes....Hey, look at me when I'm talking to yo-"
He stopped when Wayne bowed to him. Well not to him, he just ended up being to a chair but whatever.
There was a horse lady who seemed to be yelling at Wayne too and then there was some poor student trying to introduce themselves and this was just too much. He needed to sit down, so he did...right on a wet chair. "Fuck." He whispered in defeat. Maybe he should just try to go back to sleep again.

Lotusy Lotusy The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof okmelonn okmelonn Deathpelt Deathpelt

mikaela thomson
Sucking in a breath, the boy-witch approached the small trio. "He- Oh my god!" He gasped, rushing over to Pluto and moving so close that the other may have tipped out of his chair if Mikaela had gotten any closer. "Are.. Are those snakes?! In your hair!? Oh my god. Oh my oh my- Haha! This is absolutely the best thing I've seen all day!" The tall male smiled, letting out a low, quiet squeal along with it. "Aah, you're so pretty! I absolutely adore Gorgons! I've never seen one in real life, oh my.." His smile radiated towards the other, and the next moment he opened his mouth his language had completely switched. 'Hello, may I know your names?' He spoke softly and carefully to the reptiles perched on Pluto's head, afterwards looking down towards the keeper of the snakes. "Oh, geez! I'm sorry. That was a bit rude.. I'm Mikaela! I can talk to animals, kinda. Well, that's not my only power. I can also do witchy things! Because I'm a witch. Yeah." He spoke giddily, seeming to be overjoyed to have found the other.

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Hecate Truth
"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."
the_gray_garden____past_etihw_by_kokomall-d8nea6m.png

Hecate almost felt relieved that she finally had escaped the shiny mirror in the hallway. She didn't want another problem in her life. She had enough to deal with already. With a sigh, she hoped no one would pay attention to her stay in Lakoria. She hoped to make a few friends, but because of her runaway mouth, that won't happen any time soon. She held her breath, and noticed a strange girl with chocolatey brown hair float in front of her.

"Quite a nice collection you have there." The girl said, looking at her books. Hecate stared at her blankly, and looked up at the ghostly woman. "Though I'd think you want to find more. If you'd like, I can lead you to the library." The spirit offered as she settled herself just a few inches above the ground. "As a favor, from one witch to another." Hecate pursed her lips, and coldly stared at her, examining her head to toe. "Wait, I'm not technically a witch anymore. Hm..." The black haired female rolled her eyes and replied. "I'd rather find the library myself. And, I don't need favors from anyone. A witch to another." With that, she turned to walk away from the woman, and paced away from the scene.

Great going, Hecate. Now you won't be able to meet anyone new or make friends.

I don't need friends!

"Hmm...whom do I have the fate of coming across today?"

The lady in white robes stopped in her tracks, letting the boy's velvety voice echo in her mind. With a blank face, she turned to observe the boy who decided to approach her. The boy had white hair and coffee colored skin that toned his muscles. "You have the fate of coming across someone who does not wish to talk to you," she replied coldly. "I have no business with you." She clutched her books. She looked down, her bangs practically covering her face, since the boy's too tall. Her silver eyes were fixed at his shoes. She guessed that the boy was older than she was. She was a freshman, after all. A brand new fresher.

What she couldn't think of is a reason behind why this boy approached her. Why would someone want to talk to an ugly girl? Why would a.. a boy of all people talk to her? Everyone hates her a bit too much than to talk to her. Same applies with the ghost-girl earlier.

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: AI10100 AI10100 NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Nekomancer
To think that not one, but two of his prey had escaped his grasps, disappearing into the fortified walls of the school and eluding his watchful eye. What would he do if one of them were to go off and die on their own without his intervention, or worse, live?! Just thinking about it made the scrawny boy quiver, discomfort radiating over his body. What's worse was that the tidal wave of students had buried him in a sea of random body parts, hardly discernable in the mob as he attempted to make his way back to where he last saw Kuruki. When he got there, she was nowhere to be seen; the poor girl had gotten up and left right when they were getting to the finale. It was a shame, but Nekomancer decided on giving up his search for the time being, believing that he was going to run into her again eventually. Or that's what his Neko Senses™ told him.

It didn't take long for the lanky figure to make his discreet getaway, finding himself roaming the interior of the main building. He wasn't entirely alone, but the suffocating feeling when getting smothered by an army of monstrosities had passed and he was now left to his own devices. That's when he suddenly took off his mask and wrapped his arms around himself, letting the sleeves of his robe fall over either shoulder as he sniffed at his clothes. Ah, what smell! The scent of cute cat girls, nature, and some leftover lasagna drifted into his nostrils, nearly making his knees buckle as he allowed his pleasure to take over. It was certain now, he was never going to wash these clothes ever again.

That's it! As if blessed by the Neko god himself (that's a thing, right?), his mind began to spill with the possibilities of romance, the loving warmth of a purring embrace, and the tools needed to get that very ending. Shuffling through his garments once more, the occultist pulled out his "Nekomancy Bible" and a pen, flipping a few pages and clicking the utensil over and over in a sporadic fashion. His eyes were strained, almost ready to burst, as he jotted down some more notes of his experiences with the god-like creatures. What was his next plan of action? When was he going to see them again? Bah, that didn't matter, not now.

Then he noticed that he was drooling. Bits of saliva splattered against the parchment as he hurriedly wiped at his mouth, embarrassment rising to his cheeks. He was letting himself slip now. With beady, paranoid eyes, Nekomancer shifted his attention to every corner of the hallway hoping that nobody had seen him. Suddenly, a growing fear dawned on him. What if they didn't like him? What if his idols despised him and thought of him as a nuisance? No, that's silly, that sort of thing would never happen. If it did, he planned on changing it anyway, forcefully or not.

"Oh no, oh no - if you're gonna turn me to stone, can I be marble? Or granite? I've always loved grani- wait, what did you say?" Wayne, still facing the entirely opposite direction of Pluto, stopped his insane mumbling once Pluto said he didn't have to cover his eyes. "I-I don't? Wait, Emilia, is that true?" Without waiting for an answer (as he never did), Wayne peeked through his fingers at Pluto. "What? Did you go invisible, or..." He slowly turned around, finally catching sight of Pluto. At that moment body seized up, and for a moment, he thought he'd been petrified - but he quickly realized that he was still moving from his all-too-heavy panting. "Oh, thank goodness," he said, letting out a sigh of relief. In the next second, he was down on his knees, apologizing again. "Look, Mr. Gorgon, I'm really sorry. I mean, really sorry. Really, really sorry. It's just that I'm afraid of getting... stoned, as some kids call it? I'm not sure, my elders always said I might get stoned in high school, and I'm just so afraid, you know?" Water welled up in his eyes, though it was impossible to tell if they were from remorse or his more liquid disposition. "N-no harm, no foul, right?"

Just as Wayne was about to make even more of a sorry scene, he heard the crash of another student being brought down. It took a few seconds to process what happened, but by the time he did, an angry centaur girl was already bearing down on him. "Oh no," he muttered, barely able to say anything else before she began her tirade. Possible slip-ups flashed through his head, as he wondered what he did wrong this time. Was it the water? I couldn't have left a puddle, right? I feel basically complete! "Ah, yea, I know. I'm sorry," he said, with his normally bright smile becoming slightly dimmed in shame. Without quite knowing what to say, Wayne sunk into a remorseful silence, before suddenly noticinghis left pinky was missing. He motioned to re-form it, but suddenly heard a loud crunch under a certain sitting gorgon, and intense pain shot through his newly-made pinky. "Yeowch! Ah, that stings..." At this point, Wayne had reached his critical point for public embarrassment. With tears of pain hanging in his eyes, he managed to force one more, mischievous smile to Emilia, with his eyes holding feeling of an animal just about to make his escape. "Well, I'm in high waters now. Certainly seems like it's time to bail, isn't it?" With his final pun and a cheeky grin, Wayne melted into a puddle once more. His watery body sat still for a moment, only rippling, though it almost seemed to be waving to his dragony friend. Then, without much warning, he shot off once more, weaving between the centaur's legs and making a quick break for the exit with a gurgly laugh.

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Deathpelt Deathpelt

Emilia couldnt see what was happening, she could only hear more voices, shouts, yelling, angryness, hissing, words she didnt understand mixed with ones she did but that made no sense in this context. There was just too much happening, even when Wayne had given her back her vision. Emilia tried to comprehend the situation, but everybody was moving around, talking about completely different things, this all didnt make sense at all and Emilia was growing somewhat annoyed at the whole situtation. When then, suddenly Wayne left without much warning, it was too much. Emilia felt the growing impatience in her rise up. She wanted, no, needed somebody to explain to her what exactly was even happening. When the gorgon was angry to be wettened, that made sense, but from the second Emilia was blindfolded by Wayne´s hand, more and more people and things came into the subject and everything just mixed up to a sensefree puddle of words.

A few seconds after Wayne had left, she couldn´t bear it anymore. She wanted them all to be silent and she only knew what she did when she was back home. When the others were too noisy or just annyoing, she would always do that and everyone was quiet and listening. And so, Emilia let loose a loud roar, that had nothing to do with her sweet female voice anymore. This was purely her draconic part showing. The roar was loud, loud enough for basically everyone in the whole hall to become startled. One could probably even hear it outside of the hall. "CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT`S EVEN HAPPENING NOW?!", she then said, looking at each and every of the persons present from the prior interaction. Her annoyed expression supported her question.
Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Deathpelt Deathpelt okmelonn okmelonn Lotusy Lotusy

Savva Wolfe

Savva watched angrily as the water-boy slithered away from trouble, she rubbed her eyes trying not to cry on the spot. The whole place was a total mess. Another boy, a witch? By the looks of it approached the whole thing, and basically ignored everything that had just happened. She lifted her left back leg, wincing slightly since it had bruised in the fall. The witch started blabbering on about gorgons, which if Savva wasn't feeling so terrible, would have been rather interested in listening.

The girl, seemingly human had different ideas though. At first she seemed very confused, but then she seemed annoyed and finally angry. Until finally she burst, letting out the unmistakable roar of a dinosaur or at least huge creature. "CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT`S EVEN HAPPENING NOW?!" She asked, or rather demanded by the tone of her voice. The chaos of it made Savva tremble, and she felt like wilting onto the floor. But before that she toyed with her hair before answering the girl, dinosaur, creature thing. "YOUR FRIEND JUST DECIDED TO MAKE US ALL FALL, AND NOW HE DITCHED EVERYONE!" She yelled at the top of her lungs to the girl, though it would be considered meek to the roar the girl had just produced.

With all the anger out of her, Savva felt immensely embarrassed, hurt, and anxious. She quietly retreated to the shadowy parts of the lockers, however still maintaining eye contact with the girl and Pluto, so if they spoke she would know about it. "Welcome to school." She muttered to herself, trying not to have a panic attack in the shadows.

Lotusy Lotusy The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Tags: Lotusy Lotusy
Mood: Smug as shit
"I asked for you to help me get higher grades, not to put them up on the read board during parent teacher conferences!"

Mac was currently sat in the stairwell, the vampire before him had contacted him and said they needed to talk, so Mac had excused himself to deal with the, admittedly stupid, situation. With a shake of the head, the masked boy chuckled a little bit as he spoke to the vampire, "I did exactly as you asked didn't I?"

The vampire balled his fist at this, "What do you mean you did as I asked?! I needed better grades, not the entire school knowing I'm getting F's in Mr. Schmetterling's class! My parents saw my grades, which means I'm going to get a stake through the heart the next time I see them most likely!"

The vampire was breathing heavily, so with a sigh Mac put his arm around the vampire's shoulder, "tsk tsk tsk, Glover is your name right? Never mind I don't care, Glover I did exactly as you asked. You paid me fifty dollars to, and I quote, 'Bring your grades up higher' correct?" The vampire shook his head yes, so Mac continued, "Exactly, and giving it a quick guess just by eyeing you, I'd wager you're about 170 cm?" Again, the vampire shook his head yes, at which Mac smiled under his mask, "So then by putting the grades up on the 232 cm read board, I did in fact bring your grades up higher than they were while held at chest level to you..." The vampire went through a series of emotions at that moment, understanding, betrayal, then finally, rage. Mac took it all in, the facial expressions on this one were pure gold, "...So then Glover, it looks like I held up my end of the bargain, meaning I earned these fifty dollars fair and square...now, if you had said something when hiring me like, 'Please raise my grade from an F to a B in Mr. Schmetterling's class, then I'd have told you I have no experience in forgery or hacking and could not help you, but unfortunately friend, those were not the words you used. For what it's worth, I'm truly sorry for the misunderstanding but maybe brush up on the English language next time you need my help with something, okay pal?"

Mac knew full well his shit eating grin could be heard through his mask, but he didn't care, he knew Glover wasn't going to be a return customer the moment he met him, just another new student struggling with the work load and getting desperate enough one time to do something stupid. Ready to end the conversation, Mac patted the vampire's back, "Anyways, I should probably head off, I'm thinking about heading off to watch the new arrivals..." and so with a whistle Mac was set to be off...at least he would've if it wasn't for the hand that grabbed his shoulder and spun him around. The vampire faced him, his face red and his fist shaking, "Y-you're going to give me back my money..."

Mac quirked a brow, he hadn't pinned Glover to be the violent type, "I'm sorry, just why do you think that?"

"B-Because I'm going to kick your ass if you don't!"

Mac genuinely laughed at that, it was very clear from his stance that the boy in front of him was NOT a fighter. But still, it would be nice to have a bit more fun with him...

Mac sighed and put his hand on Glover's shoulder, "Sorry Glover old buddy but, there's a problem with your plan there...you're gonna have to catch me first!"

Mac shoved the vampire back who cried out after him, but Mac was already dashing off and trying to make the most of his head start. He looked behind him and saw that yes, Glover was chasing him, and he laughed in delight. Max knew the chase couldn't last long, after all the mask made it VERY hard to breath, but still, it would be a fun next few seconds. Mac took lefts and rights down the halls, making sure to keep Glover close behind him as the ran through the halls, howling all the time. Eventually he felt himself become short of breath, and knew the run would have to come to an end fortunately as he began to look for ways to end the chase scene he had started. Eventually, his eyes found a puddle on the floor ahead of him, and Mac grinned widly as his smile just barley poked out trough the sides of the mask. Skirting the side of the puddle, Mac fell onto his kness and took deep breaths while putting his hands up as Glover approached, the con artist pleaded, "Please Glover, let's just talk about this! I'm sure we can come to understand each other!"

Just as Mac suspected, Glover didn't listen, and instead kept running, and running, and went to avoid the puddle-

But tripped on his untied shoelaces and crashed into the lockers, dazing himself. Mac stood up, dusted himself off and walked over to Glover and looked down on him, "Oh my goodness, Glover pal, are you alright? Looks like you ended up really unlucky there...shame that." Mac stretched himself out before continuing, "Well, since you're out of it, I think I'll tell you now that I'm keeping your cash, go ahead and continue staring blankly up at the ceiling if you agree..." Glover's head rolled over to face Mac, but Mac made him look back up the the ceiling before clapping his hands together, "Well that's just dandy! You're really generous Glover, anyone ever tell you that? Anyways, I'm off, come see me if you ever need anything else." With that Glover took of walking down the hallway, but not before turning to the puddle, "Thanks for the help there buddy, with a mix of your wetness and my wits, you helped me pay for my dinner tonight..."

Wayne made a break out of the auditorium as soon as the girls started screaming. Something about a giant, furious dragon and that centaur girl hollering at each other set a chill down his nonexistent spine - so the little moving puddle of water redoubled its pace, gushing down the hall like a miniature flood. Anyone who saw it would say it looked panicked - and who wouldn't be, given the roars that followed him around the halls of the school. Like a chase scene set to Chet Atkins's "Yakety Sax," Wayne eluded his imaginary pursuer, flowing through air ducts, dripping through grated chutes, and swimming through unimaginably disgusting sewer filth - Taco Bell really shouldn't have opened a branch in Lakoria, in Wayne's humble opinion.

Once he was thoroughly lost and sufficiently far away from his early, slippery mistakes, Wayne the puddle slowed his pace, taking his time to enjoy the minute details of the school whose hallways he slid through. He paused to admire a photograph of a scowling vampire boy hanging outside the infirmary, took notice of some strange boy-shaped scorch marks around a certain lightning rod, and flinched away from a string of creepy laughter and green light emitting from a dungeon-like stairwell. The deeper he delved into its maze-like halls, the stranger the school seemed. In one hall, he swore he saw some trenchcoat-clad gentleman bowing to a girl, surrounded by suffocating clouds of smoke - and in another, a pair of devilish green eyes followed his path as he trickled by. He passed by a strangely threatening cat collar, the stuffed remains of a snow leopard, ashes in the shape of some long departed bird - oh, was that light at the end of the hall? Wayne had become so engrossed in his discoveries that he hadn't realized the startling absence of light in the halls around him, and quickly gushed his way out of that dark, oppressive region.

Once he found himself back in the light, however, Wayne found himself a new problem - he finally heard the sound of people again. Granted, this wasn't the sound of Emilia's roar, or anything vaguely scary - so, with his curiosity piqued, the little puddle peeked out from around a corner.

The exchange between the vampire and selkie boy intrigued Wayne. Words like "grade," "conference," and "Schmetterling" flew right over his watery head, but the elemental boy understood the emotional conversation between the two boys down the hall. While something in his heart felt for the vampire, hearing the struggle in his voice, he couldn't help but want to listen to the selie boy talk. There was something about him - his uncanny confidence, a smug and tricky spirit that was... entertaining to watch. He had to stifle a gurgle at the vampire's discomfort, but slowly came to the realization that he probably shouldn't be watching this. The thought really only clicked into place when the vampire boy began chasing his tormentor down the hallway, and Wayne noticed he was in their way. With a panicked gurgle, he set off down the halls too, scrambling to get out of sight.

Cuing the internal Yakety Sax once again, Wayne raced down Lakoria's halls. For every turn Glover and Mac took, Wayne was one step ahead of them, though he was slowly losing ground, leaving behind a slick path of water as he made a hasty escape. Eventually, he saw Mac turn the corner and froze, acting as a normal, non-living puddle should. He stayed perfectly still, not even letting out a little ripple - though he couldn't help but feel a jolt of excitement as the selkie noticed him, a devilish grin peeking out from the sides of the mask. A small, mischevious art of Wayne even wanted to help him evade his pursuer, but before he knew it, the deed was already done. Glover was downed, not even by slipping on him, and Mac stood triumphantly above his conquered predator, gloating over his victory. As Mac acknowledged his presence, Wayne felt that rush of excitement once again, and couldn't contain it this time.

"Nooo problem!" He gurgled, climbing on top of Glover's body saluting mac with a small, watery arm. "I have to ask, though, Mask-Man. Does this usually happen in high school? I mean... that was amazing!" With every word, Wayne's voice became less gurgly, as his torso steadily emerged from the puddle of water like a chest-burster alien in slow-motion. "But aren't you gonna dispose of this guy?" He asked, poking at Glover's face until the vampire snorted, swallowing a waterly finger into his nose. "Ah, c'mon." Wayne's swallowed finger began twitching in Glover's nose, small flops which quickly evolved into savagely throwing the boy's head back and forth, thoroughly knocking him out before finally sliding out of his nose. "Ew," he muttered, sticking his finger back on with slight ignorance of the brutality he'd just committed on Glover's face. "Oh, and if you did this again, may I help? It just looked so cool, you know?"

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Last edited:

Erika Dubloit
Interacting with: Hecate ( Emmi Emmi ) | Asad ( NyxNightmare NyxNightmare )
Mentioned:
Erika knew the telltale signs of being brushed off by someone. She did it to others. Others did it to her. Of course, she never let it bother her. How can you get information if you shy away from a single glare? But it also usually meant that she had to redouble her efforts to get what she wanted. Again, not a foreign concept to her. In fact, it was something very familiar. She had to do it all the time in her own household considering the circumstances surrounding her and her siblings. Especially now that she was dead and had no power over the magical arts like she did before.

Erika smiled through the witch's cold gaze, a feat that was easy for her to do. Her lips curled into a smirk when Hecate coldly brushed her off, telling her that she'd rather do it alone. The hardest ones were always the most fun to observe. Instead of managing to wave off the spirit, the witch had instead made herself a prime target. What a lovely woman. She trailed behind her, unaware if the witch did know that she was following or not. A familiar face had gotten around - this time back in his original form instead of the one he took on earlier. The Jinn had intercepted the witch as well, and he had quite the way with words. Well, she hoped so. How could he trick anyone into doing what he wants if he didn't have a good voice to start with.

But sadly, even he was brushed off. How could Asad of all people be brushed off just like that? This girl had quite the resistance. Erika, nevertheless, waved at the Jinn and looked at him conveying the words, "So you've taken an interest in her too?" Though she was well aware that the young girl shouldn't exactly be prodded like this, Erika wanted to know more.

"Now, now, Asad, you shouldn't be that close to her. Putting aside everything, you're still a boy and she's a girl." Erika said with a playful smile as she appeared in the witch's view again. "Don't tell me you've gotten acquainted with the female body enough that you're not even embarrassed anymore?" She continued, the playful tone she had still not disappearing. She was going to have fun with these people while she could.

Asad

Another woman strolled into step beside the two, offering assistance to the calloused woman. The spirit's identity could easily have been assumed by her wispy appearance even without an explanation. Her charismatic approach drastically contrasted with the other woman's shielded persona. Erika. A beauty she was, the man recognized her from previous encounters.
He couldn't however, say the same for the other witch. After a few moments of raking his own mind to put a name to the unknown face before him, Asad surrendered to the clutches of ignorance just this once. Even after browsing through everyone's personal files the day before, one could only store so many names to memory.

Yet, with miss bitch witch's instant rejection to the both of them, he had a feeling that he would make a habit of running into her. Drama would be lapping at her heels frequently, if not constantly. His body was practically trembling with anticipation at the thought of future scenarios.

Where others might find bitch witch's replies offsetting, Asad would embrace her scathing words. Her evasive behavior did nothing but rouse his curiosity. Staring down at her small frame, he reached over and gently swiped his fingertips across the fringe of her bangs, exposing silver violet orbs that seemed to hold the clouds themselves. Such complexity gripped the man's very core, and as he allowed the ebony strands to fall back into their rightful place, he grinned playfully, "Ouch. You're quite the ice princess huh?"

"And if I make business with you? Or must I reserve your time?" His tone was carefree, yet his eyes were calculating. As if he were daring her to throw another one of her dejecting retorts out at him. Asad carried a blithe disregard for the woman's seemingly adamant desire to spend her time in solitude. Still, the Jinn questioned her desires. Won't you tell me your true wish?

The ghost's voice broke his train of thought. Though her words were scolding, her tone was void of any true malice. The Jinn let out a small sigh of mock defeat as he allowed the ghostly figure to step between them. "Not nearly acquainted enough." He winked in reply. "Tell me how it makes you feel, being your final year?"

Last edited:
Angelica

Having no clue why the boy would randomly start laughing at her, she nervously chuckled along. Her eyes jetted left and right trying to find a good way to leave the situation she somehow got herself in. Sadly for her, there was no place to run. How the figgadyfog did i get here? Why is he laughing? Why the heck is he apologising? What is this madness? Did i do something funny? did he? Should I laugh harder? "HA HA HA! YEA THIS IS HILARIOUS!" Good job girl, not forced at all, you are the bees-knees! Cheers myself! As her thoughts continued to develop into insanity, she only managed to snap out of her trance when the guy brought up potions, unluckily she only heard the making and selling part Not again! Why do i keep doing this to myself! Pay attention next time you buttsock! Wait, forget about next time, what do i do this time?! I could maybe play this off if I gather all my mental power and pull it together for this one occasion! Taking in a deep breath, her eyes started to tear up as she started nervously speaking "Yea man, p...potions are pretty s..snazzy right? Di...Did you know I've been making these doodads s...since I was of age 3! Isn't that blippaty incredible? I know right?" As she continued speaking, Angelica stopped sounding so nervous and started coming across as cocky. As she finished she quickly wiped her eyes and nose and managed to compose herself again, as if that didn't happen.

Silvis Silvis

A portal to Hell opened up in the school lobby, and a demoness walked out. She was rather tall and lanky, with pink hair, but one couldn't tell whether it was natural or a dye job. She wore a simple red top and black skirt, with a little hole for her tail. She carried a small pink purse, but one could easily tell the sparkly bag was enchanted.

So many people, so many species... Lily looked around, trying to get some sense of the school's layout. "Hi, there," she said to nobody in particular, a little shyness creeping into her voice.

He looked at the girl in front of him and finally came to the realization that she wasn't normal. In fact he thought that she might be a danger to herself or others. She didn't seem to be able to focus which wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for knowing she made potions. Well that's not his responsibility he decided.

"Ms. Angelica I'll be sure to come to you with future potion related problems. Would you perhaps be willing to talk some about magic with me?" All he could do is double down on this friendship he thought. Raziel was the type to put in an endless amount of effort once he started doing something. He also coincidentally never had it occur to him that friendship was a two way street in regards to establishing the friendship too. Even while he talked with Angelica he did glance toward the source of that roar with some apprehension.
metalcity metalcity

"Oh my goodness!" Kuruki gasped as she awoke, springing to a start. How long have I been here? By now, the strange sensation in her chest and head had subsided, and she could only think of the time and place. She had no reason to fear however, there was still time left, for not a lot had passed between the incident and her awakening. Hastily she picked up her notepad, and stretched to a stand. Her ears twitched with anticipation and she could smell the faint odour of cut grass from the nearby field, at the back of the school. Carefully, Kuruki made her way back around the corner and across the grounds. She made her mind up to seek him out to offer some explanation, for she really was quite perplexed. She quickened her pace, and hastened to the entrance door and in through the reception, reaching a small inlet within the building where she decided she would sit and wait.
She sat cross legged on the floor, quite oblivious to anyone else, her tail swishing to and fro quite happily, as she thumbed her notepad and scrawled some neat, perfect designs of calligraphy letters onto the crinkled pages. She scribbled in the most determined of fashions, jotting her ideas and experiences. On the regular occasion that her penlid escaped its position onto the floor, she wouldn't even break her vision and concentration on her work, as the penlid would lift simultaneously from the floor and back in its rightful place. This was a favourite hobby of Kuruki's lifting and removing things from their places and settling them elsewhere.
A few students passed by her, and for once, if they paid her any attention she didn't seem to mind, for she was in an industrious frame of mind. Again, her penlid seemed to fly off sideways across the wide entrance corridor as well as a gust of wind from the open door which in turn flungher notepad off her knees and away from her, and just as she was about to recollect it, she spotted another influx of students travelling through the building. Oh no! Ahh... She would have to wait to pick it up, and she feared she would be stepped on, the volume of people being slightly larger than before.
TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity
(open for interaction here as well ^^)

Tags: Lotusy Lotusy
Mood: Confused?
Mac was taken aback by the revelation that the puddle before him was actually a person, jumping a bit before putting a hand over his chest, "Jesus Christ! Oh...you're one of those elemental people aren't you? Yikes, I swear, the day you all join together to make a hide and seek team in the school is the day that I die of a heart attack." Mac listened as the elemental went to babble on, first going on about if any of what he did was normal in high school, then praising him, then going on to ask if he'd dispose of the body!

Mac blinked multiple times underneath his mask and opened his mouth to respond to any number of the things he'd said in the past few minutes before he stopped to wince as the elemental proceeded to knock Glover's head all about, knocking the vampire out. Afterwards the elemental proceeded to ask if he could help in doing what he just did, which either meant he wanted to help knock people out for fun, or he had seen the whole con and wanted in, and neither possibility was very good in all honesty.

Mac took a deep breath and centered himself, strutting over to the elemental who he was now slightly afraid of as he went to put his arm around him before realizing that he was a being made of water and that probably wasn't a good idea. So instead, Mac shook his head and deicded to just talk to the guy before him, "Look, let's just slow down for a second here guy, I'll get back to your questions, but you just dumped allot on me that I haven't fully processed. Just as a tip for the future, when you want to have a conversation with someone you typically say hello first, like so: 'Hello, my name is Mac.' See, look at how easy that was, maybe try that next time you talk to someone instead of bashing a guy's head into the ground. Now, first off, who are you? Second off, how much did you hear of all that? Third off, no, people don't usually act like this in high school,. Fourth off, are you suggesting I kill someone?! If you are, then I'm sorry but they added a rule against that like, two years ago, so that's a no go. And last but not least, no you can't help me-"

Mac paused for a second before finishing his sentence as he reconsidered his situation. He was standing before an elemental with amazing abilities, who seemed to idolize him for some reason and who was really dumb going off of first impressions. This kid was going to either get someone else hurt, or get himself hurt unless somebody stepped in soon...which is why Mac began to think of all the things he could use him for before any of that happened and he missed his chance. With a wide grin under the mask, Mac clapped his hands together, "On second thought my dear boy, I'll tell you what, I'll put you on a brief trial run for a second and we can figure out where to go from there. We'll do a very quick job and then I'll decide whether I'd like to continue this relationship from a professional mentality. I'll fill you in on the rest after we move away from the unconscious vampire, after all what's the use in going over a plan if we get expelled directly after for taking out some poor soul?"

"Are Those Snakes In Your Hair!?"

Pluto had to lean against the back of the chair in order to not have this cute stranger so close to his face. Why was he yelling at Pluto? Why were there so many people yelling around here!?
"Uh...yeah, they are snak-" He didn't get to finish his sentence due to the boy continuing to be loud. He seemed really excited and Pluto did not know why, there was nothing overly interesting about Pluto! He was just a normal Gorgon...well not normal but still.

"Aah, you're so pretty! "
"Wha- what?" Pluto stuttered as his face started to go red from the random compliment.

" I absolutely adore Gorgons! I've never seen one in real life, oh my.."
"A-adore...?"
Now his face was really red and he couldn't do anything about it...except try to hide his face in his hands.

'Oh my what....you can talk to us!? The name's Coatl!'
'My name is Chua.'
'Pluto isn't pretty, he's gorgeous. All because he has me up here.' Apep scoffed
"P-pretty....? He said I was..."
'Hi!! My name's Jason!' Jason let out a squeel that could match Mikaelas and nestled against Pluto's cheek. 'This is so exciting!'
Pluto uncovered his face and looked up at the puppy...i mean Mikaela. "Uhm uh I uuuh...."
'English please.'
"My name is Pluto...I don't really know what else to say....thank you, I guess..."

okmelonn okmelonn

mikaela thomson
Mikaela seemed to grin so hard and so wide that it looked almost painful at times. Despite this energy, he kept the ability to have his voice stay low and respectful when conversing with the creatures. "It's so pleasant to meet you all! I've never met creatures with such.. How do you say.. Personality? I'm sorry, I'm working on learning to speak better to animals.." He admitted shyly. "Pluto? I really like that name!" He chimed, then noticing the red hue on the smaller boy's face. His grin faltered into a look of concern, "Ahh, oh no.. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you, or embarrass you.." His energetic tone grew into one of a more worried and hesitant nature. "I assume that it is a bit.. Tense.. in here right now." He huffed, looking around the room. His smile returned once more, "Anyways, what house are you in? I'm in Haven, myself." He spoke, hoping to see more of the rather cute other male.

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Savva Wolfe

Savva closed her eyes for a bit and imagined, well, nothing. Just a sort of blackness she could live in and be happy. Though it wasn't the easiest when people kept stepping on your tail, and the noises of people's chattering interfered. She sighed once before opening her eyes again, wishing that everyone would suddenly disappear when her eye lids floated up. But they didn't, surprise surprise! She fingered the black purse wrapped around her neck, and took out a piece of spicy candy. She stuffed it into her mouth before returning to a bored expression... What else could she do? Meet? She wasn't sure anymore.

Savva let her ears drone in on some random conversations when she managed to pick up something she liked. The gorgon, Pluto? And a witch boy, Mikaela? She hoped that the names weren't reversed. Anyway she listened to their conversation for a while, and found it the cutest thing she had heard so far. Apparently Mikaela had the power to talk to animals. Curious.... She thought to herself, before resuming her snoop-- I mean learning. Yes, the gorgon's name was Pluto, Savva was relieved at that! And that Mikaela was a gorgon fanatic, awww she thought to herself.

"Anyways, what house are you in? I'm in Haven, myself." Savva's ears pricked up at that, and she smiled. She was also in Haven! Maybe she would see them later, they seemed like a fine bunch to talk to!

Just then, Savva had a brilliant thought! hey why don't I just talk to them instead of snooping? Savva laughed at her stupidity of not thinking about that sooner, good going Savva! Slowly she got up from the lockers and made her way to the pair. Savva wasn't sure if the Dinosaur dragon girl was still there, but she'd risk it for a bit of conversation. "Ummm, hi? IM IN HAVEN TOO!" She blurted out without thinking. Err, they'd definitely know she was snooping now.... Once again nice going Savva...

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai okmelonn okmelonn

Wayne certainly found a certain... evil delight in seeing Mac's surprise. To have startled someone who seemed so composed and conceited a moment ago felt like an achievement to him, and he felt solidly put-together in his offer to help - but the selkie boy seemed to think otherwise. His newfound hero obviously had a lesson to teach him.

At Mac's first suggestion, Wayne cocked his head in honest disbelief. "Really? Do you start with introductions? I mean, I usually start with the word 'sorry' - though its mostly because I meet people by tripping them. You know how it is." He picked absentmindedly at the residue Glover left at his Pinky, mostly focused on Mac's admonishment of his treatment of Glover and thinking of a way to introduce himself. "Well," he started, "My name's Wayne. Wayne Atwater. Water elemental extraordinaire, the puddle lurking in every hall - oh, and I heard absolutely everything!" He said, finishing it up an innocent smile, betraying his front of knowing everything. He hadn't understood much of the previous exchange at all - grades, for instance, were still a mystery to him - but in the end, he just wanted to seem cool.

Upon hearing that high school apparently didn't have too many violent beatdowns, Wayne's shoulders sunk for a bit. Something in his soul felt excitement at seeing someone vaguely humanoid get absolutely wrecked, almost as if the justice dispensed in Lakoria would transfer back to his human tormentors back at his home river. The implication of disposal, too - "Nonono, that's not what I meant! I just meant dispose - you know, like how humans tie up other humans and dump them in the river? They do the same to trash, too, so..." Wayne slowly trailed off as he found no defense for his stance beside "beating up people is exciting!" He cursed the regulations keeping him from following this newfound hobby, With a little bit of despair creeping into him. In that moment of despair, a strange expression spread across his face, almost like a rabid dog begging its owner to, "please, please let me rip that guy's face off" - Wayne was just itching to be unleashed.

Perhaps Mac saw that when he looked into Wayne's eyes - joyful, fun-loving, yet violent exuberance and a touch of naivete all rolled into to one moist package. In a more likely guess, he realized Wayne's potential for brutality - but no matter the reason, once he finally accepted Wayne's offer for help, the water spirit's face lit up with an ear-to-ear smile. "Oh, thank you!" He shouted, springing up from Glover's unconscious body and sending a light drizzle around the surrounding area. "So what're we doing first? Do some people need to get beat up? Is there someone we need to help? Is there wrong in this world that we need to right?" Wayne began hopping excitedly, fully unaware of Mac's plot to take advantage of him. "Oh, and you won't regret this, Mr... uh, what was your name again?"

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Angelica

Angelica looked at the boy in complete shock, not sure if she answered the question correctly or so horrible he skipped over her answer. Deciding to roll with it she made sure she heard every word he said, but huffed as she thought of witches being able to do anything other than make potions "Let me tell you this! Witches can not regedy fly on brooms! How the blazin heck would that even work? You can't make a broom drink a potion to fly! It's baloney!" Angelica folded her arms as she spoke, making her potion bag wildly swing and hit her in the back of her leg. This pain is nothing.. She mentally cried. "And in addition...owie...If they call themselves a witch and don't make potions they are a poser! A poser I tell you! And a loser! Don't let them twist your mind! The amount of ugh 'witches' I've met out side my old guild who call themselves such and don't know poop about potions is too heckin high! It's at a whole 100% with 'witches' saying they can't make a potions." She scoffed, thinking back to that one witch she met was enough to tick her off slightly.

Silvis Silvis

Last edited:
☁ Mistral Aquilo
Mistral had been standing in a crowd of NPCs since the intro to school had begun; it was only now that he stepped from this herd and hoofed it to a vague and nondescript alcove where he stably planted himself. To the untrained eye it may have appeared he had on a long-face -but in reality- he was only biding time. Mistral could have made a mental note that fellow students were exploring the social climate, and that, upon his high-horse, he found such endeavors to not behoove him; but he found them so beneath himself, that he didn't even bother to make himself privy to the information. Mistral was in no way spurred into unbridled enthusiasm at the concept of social exchange. Despite being an overbearing show pony, Mistral preferred that the attention came to him without his provocation. Mistral planned on ambling along on tour as it seemed the main even of the day, but until then, he had no reason not to stall action and reserve his energy. Perhaps, even gain some - why not, Mistral began to graze on some granola that he had produced from some concealed pocket of mystery.​

Raziel looked back at the girl in surprise. Did she just say witches don't do magic? "Wait, I've seen witches do magic though. Besides I thought people who just made potions were called alchemists, weren't they? Aren't witches supposed to be able to do both?" He only realized after he spoke that if he was right then he probably touched on a sore spot. Then having noticed her hit her leg and saying owie he realized he might be able to finally catch her real interest and soothe the sore spot at the same time.

"If your leg hurts I can help with that. Make three pain vanish like it was never there actually." As he made the offer he coaxed the spirit's power inside him to the surface in what he thought was a practiced manner but in actuality was incredibly brutish and would be easily sensed by any accustomed with the energy of spirits. The witch before him might even be able to spot flecks of black emerging in his irises.
metalcity metalcity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back