• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

]Nyx

Interacting
Rae
Kast
Notes
Nyx is now a fox, for anyone confused, take a look at his character sheet
Stuff
N/A
Tags

Now that he was a animal, Nyx was able to understand Pluto's snakes and once he heard them insulting him, his thoughts quickly changed and he looked over at them, with the best glare he could muster in his current fox form. He completely ignored Mister plum coming in the room and shouting; His full attention was focused on the snakes. "What the fuck did you just say about me, you bitches. I swear to god, I am going to murder you all if- When I turn back" As Nyx was threatening the snakes, a thought crossed his mind, did the snakes even know he could understand them "Do you fucks talk shit about me all the time? Oh you're all fucked now.. Just you wait. Fuck it, I'm gonna fuck you guys up right no-"

Nyx was once again cut short by the taller Kitsune, who decided to ''boop'' him with a pocky stick and even going as far as to mock him more by vocalizing what she'd done. "Oh you bitch! Once I turn back I'm gonna fuck you up worse than those stupid god damn snakes. Just you wait you bitch. You stupid fucking cat" Nyx growled at the kitsune, he was aware that she most likely couldn't hear what he was saying, but he hoped that she could hear him. Though he decided that he needed to make sure that the Kitsune got some sort of comeuppance for what she did, because obviously it was her fault that he was now a fox. Nyx launched himself at the Kitsunes hand, teeth bared, once again trying to bite her.

Claude Summers
| In a State of Mild Panic | A Courtyard? |

Claude somewhat jumped a bit when he was taken by surprise by a girl who covered his eyes and asked him, "Guess Who!", implying they knew each other. Claude was only tangentially familiar with the magical world--hell, the only reason he found Lakoria was following a rabbit hole that began with him browsing memes on 4chan--and couldn't think of who he could possibly know that would be here, let alone a girl. After a brief moment of thinking, where he eventually deduced that no, he did not in fact know this person, otherwise he would have recognized their voice instantly, he began to speak as he tilted his head back to see the person who was covering his eyes. "I'm sorry, I don't think you have the right..." he stopped before he could finish his sentence, his voice escaping him when he made eye contact with her, all confidence and courage he may have had disappearing into the breeze. He could barely manage to scrape together the nerve to cap off his sentence.

"...person."

Fortunately for Claude, even if he didn't know it then, Sylva was not a mind reader. However, if she was, she would have heard a sound akin to a flintlock rifle going off, as his brain blew a fuse and left his brain vacant of any thought. If there was anything that terrified him more than anything else, it was attractive women, and to say that this girl was attractive would be underselling it; she was beautiful, almost goddess-like. If it weren't for the length of her ears, she wouldn't look out of place as a model in magazines in the mundane world. The thing that was really stunning to him, however, was her eyes; he could only describe the color as amber, as they were too bright to be brown, but not blue enough to be hazel, and if he were a smarter man, he could have written books upon books of poems about nothing but those infinitely intricate eyes. Claude, unfortunately, is not a smarter man, and instead of writing poetry, sits dumbstruck in front of her as he desperately searches his mind for a thought, until he realizes something. Holy hell, I'm close enough to her to hear her pulse, he thought, taking several uncomfortable seconds before realizing that pulse was actually his.

He stood bolt upright, taking only enough care to not accidentally hit her--this sounds like an allegory for something, I'll have to get back to you on this one--and spun around to get a better look at her. He once again searched his mind, this time for something to say instead of standing there like a dunce, and, for once in his life, he felt a tiny bit of inspiration. Unfortunately, he couldn't calm himself enough to express it.

"Well... I-If I'm going to guess who you are, I guess you'll need to tell me your name." He capped off the statement with a nervous laugh.

Energy Remaining

Silvis Silvis

Last edited:

Raziel
5abf57d015a2c6e12a9223672ec2ec7d.png

Raziel was very surprised and even outright stunned by this turn of events. Just as he was thinking the demon was cute Wayne pushed him to talk to her but before he could she flirted with the unicorn! Is it normal now for women to have interest in horses or is it a demoness thing? While he was lost in thought he saw Mistral turn in to a person! As he tried to open his mouth to say something Mistral ran away!

He tried to gather his thoughts but they were promptly interrupted, again, but this time by a pleasantly attractive girl with cat ears. Unfortunately the first thing she said was that Mistral was rude. While part of him was thrilled with how she reacted he didn't want to figure out why right now and moved on to damage control. "Please forgive him. He loves praise but isn't used to such forward compliments from such enchanting ladies. Speaking of enchanting ladies I don't believe we've been introduced. My name is Raziel, and you are?" Before he realized what he was doing he reached to take her hand to kiss it. It was right about then he realized what he said and the anxious nervousness set in. His guardian had warmed him to be careful who her because offending women here could get him killed. As he lifted his head his nervousness could be seen but would likely be interpreted as nervous shyness.

Interactions: Kerry ( Deathpelt Deathpelt )
Mentioned: Mistral ( SpiritOwl SpiritOwl ), Lilith ( Shagranoz Shagranoz )

Kareek-little
images (1).jpeg

It would be a lie if Kareek claimed he wasn't disappointed. This prey was against hurting people. Well perhaps with work it could still pass as a servant. "Well if you're sure you can let this being get away with challenging you." He hoped the challenge comment might change the fairy's mind.

"Well if that's what you want then I'll take some a couple rats. Oh, did you have a name fairy prey thing?" Kareek couldn't recall if the fairy had offered a name but thought he should find out so he could thank him for the rats and future servitude.

Interactions: Jon ( GingerBread GingerBread )

Last edited:

Sylva
e1722824c1c4f8f29ce41592e502d4fc.jpg

Ah he's so cute! Look at how flustered he is. This is how boys are supposed to react to me. When he asked her name she smiled and took one confident step towards him. "Well I'm Sylva and it's a pleasure to meet you." She had been so happy at his reaction that she forgot to put on her performance and only remembered after she spoke. Well how do I salvage this? Oh! I know! She then reached out for his hand like for a handshake but darted forward to give him just the slightest peck of a kiss.

As her face pulled back it vanished from sight as she turned invisible. Before he would have a chance to see her floating clothes she conjured an illusion of clouds around her. With that she retreated along with the clouds and called out to him. "Find me in House Journey if you want to give me your name." As soon as she finished speaking she reverted to her true form grabbed her clothes that literally fell off her and flew into the sky on her way to her dorm room.

Interactions: Claude ( Sizniche Sizniche )

• Wb6WLmH.jpg

Nikiri

Never had the woman been so absorbed, and it felt as if she had been zoning out for quite some time, admiring the unicorn's beauty. Nikiri was completely enraptured by his silky mane and radiant, long, hard...horn. It was of such high caliber, the neko decided it must have been carved by the gods themselves. When he graced her ears with his melodic voice once more, she was finally brought out of her trance. "Oh, what a strong and dignified name! Most befitting of nature's most angelic beings." She wondered if he was named after the Mistral winds. They were free gusts of air that never pass by unnoticed.

Taking in the presence of the the others around, she mentally recalled their names from the previous conversation they were having while she had been somewhat lost within Mistral Land. Maybe the woman had been listening to some extent after all. Nevore was scouting Mistral? Nikiri's ears perked with excitement. "Oh! You absolutely must!" Mistral's humble response only added to the fascination she held for him. Little did she know of his true intentions. No, no, the unicorn could do no wrong. No wrong! Why, he could easily leap into an impaling killing spree with that horn of his, and Nikiri would conjure up a mountain of justifications for the action.

Being prompted a question from Wayne, she nodded quickly. "Indeed, such etheral beauty is priceless." It would appear that the unicorn was blissfully enjoying the well deserved shower of compliments. That is, until a demoness called out to him, in a rather lustful manner. How forward! Her lips parted as a small gasp escaped her. Mistral's tranquil aura seemed to falter, noticeable discomfort shrouding him as he attempted to flee. Though the neko didn't hold any prejudice against demons, she was feeling slight disdain towards this particular one for disturbing Mistral.

Another neko waltzed over to the group, and Nikiri began to respond to her greeting, when a cloud of mist erupted from Mistral's horn, encasing them in a cool vapor. Once it had cleared, Nikiri's eyes widened at the transformation Mistral had undergone. She no longer had the vocal chords to make a single sound. As he carefully nudged her aside and took off across the room, the neko would watch his departure with longing in her eyes to follow after him. Until we meet again~ She was practically swooning.

Tearing her gaze away from the invisible trail he had left, Nikiri focused on her arm that Mistral had nudged so gently. He could have bitch slapped her aside and she would have still cherished the moment. I'll never wash this shoulder again...
    The neko from earlier spoke up about Mistral's rude behavior, causing Nikiri to snap her attention towards the woman, ready to pelt an 8 hour lecture at her about how wrong she was. But then, the knight spoke up in her place. However, he had made a fatal error in his words. As he continued to woo the woman, Nikiri added evenly, "There was nothing to forgive. Others should be more respecting of boundaries. Especially when approaching such a divine being like a unicorn." SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Silvis Silvis Lotusy Lotusy okmelonn okmelonn Shagranoz Shagranoz Deathpelt Deathpelt

Last edited:
Angelica

Angelica giddily waited for Satan to turn up, she couldn't wait to thank the devil for allowing her family and old guild the opportunity to be witches. Unfortunately it seemed she wouldn't be meeting the real deal, which kicked her mood in the patootie. Dropping her head for a moment, she raised it again to ask "Wouldn't we need more than 1 bragen person? I think there was 12 plaperty people that one time I played musical chairs, might need more than just one mo-HAY!!!" As she attempted to give a suggestion on the amount of players she was interrupted, suddenly lifted into the guys arms and carried away like a child with a doll. Someone could easily think the guy was carrying a bag of tomatoes as Angelica became flustered and embarrassed "UM...ERRRRR...I ORDER YOU PLACE ME ON THAT SAFETY WAFETY GROUND!" She cried out while feebly kicking and punching as she was being carried somewhere, she wasn't even able to hear the professor or the screams she was being carried towards. What the boogady doo! who the boogady doo! how the boogady doo! I thought I was going to meet satan but noooooooooooooo! This bum sniffle picked me up! Are they going to steal my potions! I worked hard to make those! Why am I so fragile! God darn jeanartics! I need to make a better strength potion! I'll use that green leaf all the hip kids use! I'll be super strong! So strong that I'll pick this guy up! Yea that will show him! WAIT STOP MESSING AROUND YOU DINGUS! HOW ARE WE GOING TO STOP HIM NOW!?!?! HE'S GOING TO TAKE MY $30! THAT'S SO MUCH AND HE'S GOING TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME! She continued to lash out while being carried, kicking so much that when she was placed on the ground she feel backwards on her bum. Still being flustered she just sat there looking at the bird creature thing with a puzzled look. All she could think about was how she could make the silver haired man rue the day for picked her up. After about a minute she jumped up from the ground and dug around in her bag, she muttered random sounds of disgust still not really knowing what was going on. After pulling out a potion she turned to the guy who picked her up "I sure do have potions! Do you want one!? Wait no! not you! the bleeding bird! Wait! Bird?" She turned her head to look at the bird, then turned to the grey haired robber, then back to the bird "HOW IS THERE A BIRD THINGY!?!?! WHAT EVEN IS THIS PLACE?!?!? WAIT YOU'RE BLEEDING!!! TAKE THIS PACTION!!!" Angelica cried out, somehow her face managed to grow more red, she forcefully handed the potion to the bird "WAIT THAT'S NOT THE RIGHT ONE!! OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO UNPRAFECINAL!!!!" She continued to shriek while snatching back the potion and pulling out another one and handing it back to them "THE LABELS AND MONEY!?!?!" She questioned herself while checking both potions for the labels, however it turned out they were both the healing potions.

Angelica looked at both the labels with more confusion than before, her head jolted up to look towards the bird again "HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU!?!" Her voice shivered as she juggled the two potions, dropping one of the potions it shattered on the floor, allowing the liquid to spread on the ground and the shards of glass to litter around the area, her eyes widened with horror as one of her babies died but she took a sip of the other potion. After her swig she lowered the bottle and handed it to the bird while her hair turned to mushrooms and she radiated a golden glow "DON'T WORRY!! ITS A SIDE AFFECT! ITS NATURAL!!" Her voice continued to nervously shiver as she pulled off the mushrooms which replaced her hair, allowing her hair to pop out like it was before. "THEY ARE EDIBLE!!!" She continued, jumping up and shoving two of the mushrooms in the silver haired boys mouth. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh diggady dosh" She muttered in her panicked state.

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Mistborn Mistborn

Last edited:

• DOb_j7b_Vw_AAJF-_Oass.jpg

Rae

Whilst awaiting some sort of expected lecture from the head of yarn, a small creature scurried over to stand in front of Rae. She would have gone unnoticed too, had it not been for the squeal she emitted. Even then, she might have been difficult to hear had Rae not been blessed with enhanced hearing abilities. Is this...thing...trying to say something? Having already been crouching, she swiveled over to properly face the creature. Rae's long hair pooled around her, some of the strands falling over onto the small creature. A series of yips were beginning to nag at her from behind. Had Rae been in her fox form, she wouldn't have been ignorant of the fox's current hatred towards her. However, she wasn't. So she was immune to its vulgar language.

"Eh? Oh wow. A walking flower? It talks too." The kitsune tilted her head this way and that, intrigued by the foreign being. Though her indifferent tone may not have revealed her legitimate interest, it could be portrayed by the way she continuously poked at the creature. Her index finger lightly jabbed at her sides. The sharp texture of her skin wasn't enough to ward away her touch that was brimming with curiosity.

At the notion Rae was to possibly do something, she pulled her hand back briefly, ceasing her physical taunts. Now, a hint of amusement was laced within her voice. "I what?" While the creature took a moment to lower her gaze, Rae flicked her finger with quite the force towards the little being. It was as if she were flicking a ball of crumpled paper across the floor. That was her intent anyways, if she were successful. The action was all in the name of science. Rae had never been the type to sit idly and observe those she didn't understand. No, she found it much more efficient to invade both personal and spacial barriers of others.

Perhaps the woman shouldn't have ignored the malicious growls behind her. Emitting a short yelp, Rae twisted around briskly, attempting to free her hand that the fox had latched onto rather vigorously. Did I do something to warrant this anger? I thought we had fun. Ah. I must be mistaking anger for hunger. Rae lifted her hand up with the fox still attached, taking her free hand to wrap around his body and pull him into her chest. "You must be starving to mistake my hand for food." Blinking down at him for a few seconds, she added, "But I wouldn't share my snacks even if you asked nicely. They are mine, and mine alone."

Though the fox still tempted her nose with the scent of chocolate, she would not be deceived again. What a disappointment. Well. Maybe he can be used as an air freshener. I wonder how long this form of his will last. How many forms does he have? Though his last form was quite entertaining... She briefly buried her face into the fluff of his fur to breathe in his chocolate scent. "Yes. You will make a fine air freshener. I can pin you to my dorm wall and..." Her words trailed off into murmurs of nonsense.
    TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity GingerBread GingerBread Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Deathpelt Deathpelt

Last edited:
"You know, I almost think I offended him." Lily said absently. She watched the unicorn go, rolling her eyes. She meant his human form, bless it! This was going to haunt her for years...

The demon blushed with embarrassment. It was time to try to salvage the situation. There was a neko near her, who seemed to be less disgusted by what had come out of her mouth. "Thank you for at least being somewhat kinder to me than the rest of them for this faux pas. This is so awkward for me right now."

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Cayman
Current form: Human
Interacting with: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare SpiritOwl SpiritOwl
Nearby: GingerBread GingerBread TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Cayman wasn't surprised to hear more and more arguing between the Kitsune Rae and the boy Nyx, who had brashly proclaimed himself the "king" of Haven earlier, there was a real possibility that they would get into a fight. Neither of them seemed like the type to back down or run from such a situation. He couldn't help himself from peeking again, opening one of his eyes just enough to get a good view of what was going on. It wasn't long until Cayman heard the boy make even more rude and aggressive remarks towards Rae and the other smaller Kitsune at her side, there was definitely going to be a confrontation. Soon enough, he watched as Rae jumped behind Nyx and licked him, mumbling something about chocolate after. What immediately followed wasn't too surprising to Cayman, he watched as Nyx slipped behind the girl to "return the favor" and bared his fangs in an attempt to take a chunk out of her neck. What did happen however was much more surprising, the younger Kitsune headbutted Nyx in an attempt to save her sister and Cayman nearly gasped as he watched the boy be transformed into a fox. Had the girl changed him into this new furry form? Was she able to use some kind of ancient magics he had heard legends of as a youth? He was left both awed and terrified at the though of someone with such power.

As much as he didn't like violence, Cayman was going to do his best to avoid getting involved and stayed where he was. Rae seemed to have a handle on the current situation, well, mostly. The injured girl was carried away by another student who Cayman thought he recognized, but couldn't quite remember the name of. Rae looked almost uninterested in the girl as her blood ran down her face, focusing more on the new foxy Nyx. As she "booped" Nyx on the nose, Cayman couldn't help himself from smiling. Seeing someone so smug and sure of themselves being pestered in such a way was very entertaining to say the least, he almost moved to join the Kitsune in irritating Nyx when an adult he recognized came into the room, their "face" as it were, looking very worried. Cayman listened in as Mr. Plum took charge of the situation. So these are what house Journey students are like? No wonder so many of them get sent to the nurses office!

As Cayman pondered more about how dangerous and terrible it would be to have to stay in house Journey his thoughts where interrupted as another, albeit much tinier, voice called out, seeming to want something from Rae. As he looked over and focused on the minuscule individual on the floor he froze and stood even stiller, if that was even possible. An Ohom, what's one of those doing here!? I thought they were just myths! Cayman couldn't help himself from moving closer to the mythical being, changing out of his chameleon form into his human one as he fled the corner he was hiding in. If someone was watching where he had been it would have looked as if he had simply phased into existence. As he shrank down to his normal size of 5'8 and 115 lbs, his reptilian scales altered to an over-sized pair of leather pants and a hoodie, complete with a partial mask that covered his mouth. He crept his way closer as the Kitsune started to prod at the Ohom. Does she not know how special these are?! He would have scolded her for such an act if he wasn't so scared of talking to people.

Cayman couldn't stop himself from intervening, scooping up the flowery being and cupping his hands around them to act as a shield for the flick that Rae was about to deliver. He fled with the Ohom to one of the many nearby plush chairs, hunkering down and uncovering the being to get a better look at them. He shot a sideways glance over his shoulder, watching Rae for a good minute before refocusing on what he was holding safely in his palms. It was the real deal, he nearly started trembling as he remembered the stories of Ohom guardians he had been told by his grandfather. "U-uhm... Are you alright?" he managed to squeak out, hoping that the creature could understand him. Maybe, just maybe, he'd be able to find out more about it and learn if it was indeed the being of legend he thought it was.​

Kerry Stayne

Kerry watched as the knight-human came up to her, and tried to apologize for the unicorn's behavior. Savva let her ears twitch, glad she hadn't said something wrong in the first 10 seconds of meeting the first people here. He then came forward and said, "Please forgive him. He loves praise but isn't used to such forward compliments from such enchanting ladies. Speaking of enchanting ladies I don't believe we've been introduced. My name is Raziel, and you are?" He then bowed down and kissed Kerry's hand. She became a hot-red color, trying to figure out what this mean't. Her tail gave a whipped lash before settling down. Ahh! This must be a custom of his species! Though Kerry did become the slightest bit confused when he became somewhat, nervous? Ooh, maybe he didn't wrong? Or had she had done something wrong? Giving a self conscious swipe of her mouse hair she spoke back to him.

"Well Hi Raziel! My names Kerry!" She gave him a sweet smile, trying to tell him that he had done nothing wrong. She twitched her tail as another Neko came along, she was hoping she could greet the other Neko friendly, when Kerry noticed she had an unkind expression. was she... angry? But I hadn't done anything wrong! Savva gave an irritated swish of her tail, before mustering up her best smile.

"There was nothing to forgive. Others should be more respecting of boundaries. Especially when approaching such a divine being like a unicorn." The Neko spoke with a distasteful tone. Kerry's smile immediately turned into a frown. The demoness was just being honest with the unicorn, if he can't except that then that was his own problem. And divine creature? Kerry was sure that there were many more creatures much more exotic than a unicorn currently residing in Lakoria.

"Well, I feel like that unicorn owes an apology. The demoness was just trying to be honest with him and if he truly is a divine creature shouldn't he value honesty?" Kerry didn't say it with an angry tone, but rather a confused one if the unicorn was in fact so great, he should appreciate every comment from everyone, as to better himself? She tried to keep her ears straight, though an annoyed flick escaped them. Kerry had barely noticed the demoness muttering some stuff to herself, though she then seemed to speak up to Kerry.

"Thank you for at least being somewhat kinder to me than the rest of them for this faux pas. This is so awkward for me right now." Kerry's ears went down in sympathy, the demoness just couldn't hold back her tongue, and Kerry in NO way was different from her. Giving her a kind smile she turned back to the little group she had familiarized with... Well.. sort of.

Interactions: Shagranoz Shagranoz Silvis Silvis NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Mentions: Everyone Everyone in house Logica

[class=tabs1]
background-color: Transparent;
box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px #000088;
box-sizing: border-box;
color: #000000;
font-size: 18px;
font-weight: bold;
line-height: 1;
margin: 20px auto;
padding: 10px 0;
text-align: center;
[/class][class=tab1]
box-sizing: border-box;
cursor: pointer;
display: inline-block;
padding: 10px 0;
width: 214px;
height: 214px;
text-shadow: 1px 1px 4px #FFFFFF;
[/class][class name=activeTab1]
background-color: #66ffd9;
[/class][class name=tab1 state=hover]
background-color: #66ffd9; transition: 4s
[/class][script class=tab1 on=click]
hide tabsContent1
removeClass activeTab1 tab1
addClass activeTab1
set currentTab1 (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab1} Mac) (show tabsContentTabOne)
if (eq ${currentTab1} Dibe) (show tabsContentTabTwo)
[/script] [div class=tabs1][div class=tab1 style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; width: 214px;height: 214px;background-image: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/307903236390649857/441798110017224704/proxy.png); background-size: 214px 214px;"]Mac[/div][div class=tab1 style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 214px;height: 214px;background-image: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/307903236390649857/441798034859229184/proxy.png); background-size: 214px 214px;"]Dibe[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent1 tabsContentTabOne"]
What Are These Weird Emotions?

Mac wasn't exactly sure what he thought Éanna would do once he finished cleaning up the sick from around and on the bird, but it most defiantly was not a hug. It had actually been a long while since he'd felt a genuine embrace from someone that wasn't something outside a joke or someone trying to strangle the life out of him once they realized the beer he'd sold them was watered down to all shit, so there was a moment when Éanna hugged him that Mac was genuinely surprised and embarrassingly forgot how you were supposed to respond when somebody hugged you. He eventually remembered you were supposed to hug them back after a good two seconds, but then Éanna struck him through the heart with what may have well been a bullet.

"Éanna is the most appreciative!!! Will respe't the mask of Tíre most out of the whole world!"

Wow...god that line struck him more than it should've admittedly. It wasn't just Éanna's tweeting afterwards or the way they didn't fully pronounce respect or any of that, because while all of that was very cute and endearing, what struck Mac most of all was the fact that it had also been a very long time since he'd received anything like a genuine thank you or compliment from someone, and it admittedly made him sniffle a little bit. Mac rubbed his eye as he stepped back, "It's really nothing Tweetheart, if I lose the mask there's not many people who would want the thing anyways, so I figured I'd give you the heads up-"

It was then that Éanna slipped, causing Mac to wince as he knelled down once more, thankful to see that the bird had only hit his funny bone, but still annoyed seeing as he knew exactly why all of this was happening to the bird. For the first time in a long time his curse was starting to feel like a real...well curse, most of the time the mask was a great tool for hiding emotion and making people curious enough to talk to him, and the bad luck thing was a great tool for getting away from dickheads who tried to chase him, but now that he was genuinely trying to be somewhat nice to someone and they kept getting hurt because of him he realized how much this curse would suck if he wasn't an asshole. It got to the point that Mac was genuinely starting to think about how he was going to end the conversation for Éanna's safety while also not making the bird think he hated him or something, which also concerned the selkie the more he thought about it, because he never cared about what happened to someone, but because this bird was cute or something he all the sudden became his biggest fan and couldn't leave him alone!

With an annoyed sigh at himself, Mac grabbed Éanna's shoulders, "Oi, Éanna, check it, just shake out your arm a bit and you'll feel better over time alright? Now then...let's see, I uh..." Mac spent a few moments trying to think of a good way to back away, and it was then that their head teacher came through the chimney. It was then that for the first time in a very long time that Mac was glad to see the head of House Journey, as he turned back to Éanna with a smile, "Shake out that arm alright buddy? For now let's get you up that way you know where your room is alright, I'm sure they'll know how to fix you up better than a guy who never even went to Primary school will. In the meantime, I'll go over to my room and check to see if we have a first aid kit or something alright?" With that Mac helped Éanna up and led him to the common room to hear Schmetterling.
SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

[/div][div class="tabsContent1 tabsContentTabTwo" style="display: none;"]

How Did I Space Out That Hard?!
As Dibe blissfully pet the cat lady before her, she was snapped back into reality as the woman spoke very bluntly and indifferently, making her retract her hand and stutter, "I-I'm sorry, I should've been paying more attention, it's just your ears looked very cute and...yeah..." Dibe weakly smiled at the cat lady as she walked away, leaving Dibe alone for a second.
Inconsiderate as well as rude? Well aren't you just ticking every box on the terrible person table? Maybe you would've been better off rotting in tha-
Dibe then snapped back to reality, realizing the whole situation was even better than she thought. The rude vampire guy was gone, replaced by a cute fox (For some reason), the cute yarn headed guy who she met last year was there, and there was an evEN SMALLER AND CUTER CAT-FOX LADY THING ON THE COUCH AND IT NEEDED TO BE PET AND OH GOD WAS THAT BLOOD WHY WAS IT BLEEDING?!

Dibe rushed over to where the cat fox lady she had pet was sitting and looking and the smaller cat fox girl while berating the fox and going on about something with air freshener. Dibe knelled down and shakily touched the chest of the smaller cat fox girl, feeling relieved to know that they were breathing still, 'Próvlima, she's got a heartbeat, so she's still alive! So that's good! Um...do you know first aid?'

'Three things, first, how did you not notice any of this earlier? Second, of course I don't know first aid, I'm a dog what do you want from me? Third Let's be honest, even if I did know first aid, nothing I could do would help two puncture wounds in the skull...'

Dibe bit her lip as she tried to think of a way to help the situation instead of feeling useless, after all she would hate to not even get the chance to pet the cute cat fox girl, and it would be rude to pet her while she was bleeding! It was then that Dibe had an idea.

The pink haired girl waved at the cute yarn man, "Mr Cute Yarn man! Someone put two big holes in the cute fox-cat girl's head and she's bleeding, so may she please be excused and allowed to go to the nurse?'

GingerBread GingerBread NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

[/div][/div]

Éanna
Puppeteering Parrot

Current Location: Journey House
Éanna found the potential gift of the mask to be much more then nothing! It was a prospective collection piece of much value, a thing to be coveted for sure. There must be many who would be after such an artifact, if they could garner such an artifact. How would one break such a magickal bond?! Éanna was determined to figure out a way! Though, he guessed his typical tactic of hitting things with rocks until they fell apart wouldn't work for a multitude of reasons. He continued shakin' that arm like no tomorrow at the advice of Mac, but it didn't seem to be doing much for him. Éanna gave an angry chirrup to his own arm - how dare it defy him and keep stinging! Éanna stepped in mild confusion as Mac lead him to the Common Hub of activities - a first aid kit?! Was this stinging a symptom of serious ailment?! And was that mothy man over there the good Doctor! Éanna respected Dr. Schmettering purely from his title, though, he did not know what the teacher was a doctor of, but listened attentively anyway - he didn't really know why what he was saying was important, but found him crumpling on the floor while so heavily intoxicating to be alarming! Just as he was about to flee to the good Doctor's side he remembered how he had come to suddenly be back in the common area and turned around to look for Mac. Had the selkie absconded in time it took for Éanna to listen in on this strange house head's speech? Was he still in the vicinity? Just as all was to be revealed Asad swaggered forth, his relaxed pace so lax that in the time Asad had been walking towards the sound, the sound had moved a great distance away.

Éanna was about to heartily disagree, that his last few seconds had been great; having bottles thrown at you, vomit pooled over various parts of your body, and terrible falls was just the life one took on once being accepted into Journey, the most noteworthy part of Éanna last few seconds was being offered a grand gift of which in retrospect may turn out to be one of his greatest high school experiences, but before he could say a word Asad dropped the luggage that was Angelica - referring to her as a 'goddess'. Éanna was very skeptical. She didn't have nearly enough scales, feathers, protruding limbs, and horrific scars to be a real goddess. Then she turned her head into mushrooms and Éanna could do nothing but agree. Éanna didn't think he was bleeding to any capacity, but, if this girl said it was so so vigorously he had no reason not to agree. Another gift, and this one with instant gratification! What a treat! Éanna pulled the potion bottle under his mask and up to his beak where a took a little sip, the stinging in his arm was practically nothing by the time he'd drank it - but maybe it made it go all the way back down? Perhaps the potion did not have the same affect on feathers, or maybe Éanna did not drink enough of it, but either way nothing sprouted off of him so dramatically - he surely wished it had, perhaps it was something only she could do? Being a goddess and all. He held the potion tightly as he lowered it, what a powerful tincture, surely it would be instilled with great magics.

"Éanna was not aware Asad had a goddess," Éanna tweeted, gaining respect for the genie. Éanna had never met a goddess incarnated before and was not quite sure how to react! Did you bow? Did you scream in terror? Did you attempt to make a divine offering to win favor?! Unsure, Éanna gave a shy hop backward and dipped his head down and back in a single fluid motion, "Éanna finds it is nice to meet The Goddess!" He commented, how great, a real life goddess, what was she goddess of? Mushrooms, regrowth, labels and money? He could not be sure.
Loony_Bin Loony_Bin metalcity metalcity NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

elvisia-png.436481

Elvisia took a moment once more to stare at the mess that just happened inside the House that literally lived up to its name. Their drunken House head knocked out on the floor with possibly a few others joining the bandwagon as well. Someone walking towards the dorm hallways drunk, probably an attempt to get back to their own room without passing out. She could even hear incoherent screams from as well from someone who she couldn't quite identify who.

When not much was happening, she then took the chance to slowly sneaks away before anyone could notice her. She hugs her bags as if she were a burglar stealthily escaping from the police, except she'd be arrested in a mere second due to her flashy hair, and makes her way towards the dorm halls to find her room so she could officially start settling into her new "home". She decides not to interact with anyone at the moment and concentrate on searching for her room before anybody pounces on her then distract her from her current goal.

-Is free to interact @ Anyone from House Journey

Last edited:

• zzzzzzz.jpg

Asad

The little witch stumbled backwards when Asad released his hold on her. Quite the feisty lil thing. He chuckled with amusement. Watching her flail about in a hopeless fashion, he almost wondered how she had managed to survive up until now. However, her sporadic behavior was undoubtedly one of the most charming things about her. Though she was far from his preferred type, he wouldn't deny a cutie when he saw one.

Angelica seemed to die a little inside as one of her potions clashed onto the ground. The liquid pooled around them, and Asad took a few steps around to avoid coming into contact with it. Mushrooms sprouted from the woman's head, warranting a few odd glances from those passing by. Half of them were more than likely intoxicated, trying to place the scene somewhere between fiction and reality. The shrooms actually began to glow, causing Asad to lean down a bit to inspect the strange fungi. A mistake that was.

After exclaiming the mushroom's edibility, Angelica didn't hesitate in shoving a few into Asad's mouth. Not a complete fan of mushrooms, he was almost tempted to spit them back out. But I always swallow...and down they went without another thought. Still, he couldn't shake the idea that he had just eaten the woman's hair, in a weird roundabout way. "Can't say mushrooms were the first thing I thought would be shoved into my mouth this school year..." His voice was rather quiet, but anyone who was truly attentive might have heard it.

Just when one might have thought the scene couldn't achieve a more comical state, the bird fellow known as Eanna would amaze the world. The damn bird actually believes she's a goddess. MY goddess at that. Stifling his laughter, the Jinn lowered himself to bow before his goddess. "How wondrous! The goddess has blessed yet another being with her divine power. It is clear that an offering must be made in return for such generous actions. Such mannerisms are vital and customary to avoid future misfortunes. What shall we offer to please you goddess?"

Asad played the role of an infatuated follower of said goddess. He couldn't allow this miscommunication to slip by, and would abuse any sliver of naive and gullible behavior he could.
    SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Loony_Bin Loony_Bin metalcity metalcity

Syke Cria
Miniature Mage

Current Location: Haven House
Syke tried to bat away the strands of hair that bounced around her from the kitsune - they could cut through a petal if she wasn't careful! Syke tried to stand her ground with all that relentless prodding; but it was no use! How could one keep resolve in such dire a circumstance - she wiggled with nerves and didn't know what to do! If only she knew how to hold her own! Syke was so distracted with emotions of fear, rage, and shame that she didn't realize Rae prepare for a nigh-fatal blow to her delicate frame - she wasn't so taken out of it, however, to not notice the world turn dark before her! "Eep!" Syke peeped, falling down. Blink as she may, she could detect any outlines about her and was too timid to feel around. Perhaps she had stood over a grate on accident?! OH WHAT A TERRIBLE FATE TO BEFALL HER! Syke curled herself into a ball and tried to get her bearings! Where oh where could she be?! Just as she was about to ponder the consequences of her death, blinding light emitted from all sides and the presence she could sense above her dispersed - oh my, was this to be the afterlife?! AHCK why did it blind her so?!? Were all to be blind, deaf, mute and - o' after several rapid blinks Syke realized, that contrarily to her previous thoughts, she had not been unexpectedly wiped from the Earth! Victory! Or well, she hadn't really achieved her goal of telling Rae off.

Syke stood up in a flowy motion and looked about her in amazement, whatever had happened?! If she had the ability to leap into the air without some pre-planned effort she would've jumped out of her nettle-y skin at the sound of Cayman's voice; alright?! How could she be certain?!?! Syke quickly shook out each limb one by one, bobbled her head, and reach round to check that her staff was still in place. "Yes?" she replied tentatively, drawing her stumpy hands to her face. She looked up at Cayman unaware as to how she had come to rest in his palms, but too hesitant to ask. Syke took the tiniest of steps back and inquired politely, "Who might you be?"
Mistborn Mistborn NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Umeki Shou

Umeki waved as Elliot left, then turned back to Elusia. "Well I guess I should get going too, I hope you find someone to help you." She said with a smile, stepping away from the House Journey. "Maybe I'll see you around." She waved as she headed off toward House Logica and Haven beyond that.

This place is amazing. She thought as she walked, eyes scanning over everything she passed. No wondered mum and dad wanted me to come here, I hope it's actually as safe I remember them telling me. She bit her lip lightly a she glanced around, lightly nervous from her own thoughts. Shaking off her doubts, she continued forward, smiling as she spotted the lavender banners with the Haven deer on them. "Finally, I guess this will be home from now on." She whispered before walking up to the doors.

Taking a deep breathe, she reached out and turned the handle letting the door swing open. She blinked at the commotion inside as a girl called out to "Mr. Yarn Man" asking if a bleedinf fox-girl could be excused to the nurse. "Isn't this house supposed to be safe?" She mumbled to herself a she looked around at all the different people.

Previouly Interacting:
NyxDarling NyxDarling
Mistborn Mistborn
Currently Interacting:
Anyone in Haven

Gresham Twins
11821295_667754849990713_937661342_n.jpg
Nanami & Lelani

"Do you think we'll be in the same room or separate ones?" Lelani asked, a they walked towards their house building. "I'm not sure Lani, though it would be amusing to see you try and hold a regular conversation with someone other than me." Nanami teased. "Hey! I talk to other people all the time!" Came the huffed reply. "Yes I know, the staff enjoys yours linguistic skills." Nanami grinned, laughing lightly as her sister pouted. "You know I'm joking Lani." She said, giving her sister a hug as they walked up to the House Logica entrance. "Well here we are, I gues we'll find out if we're together or not soon enough." Lelani nodded and smiled back at her sister, stepping up to the door beside her.

The girls entered the common room together, taking in the groups of students assembled. Nanami smiled, and led Lelani to the side of the room, placing her bag down and leaning against the wall. Lelani followed suit, but slid to the floor beside their bags, ears twitching slightly at the buzz of conversations. "There's a lot of people here, Nami." She said, looking up to her sister. "I know, but it's fine, we'll make friends and be having fun here in no time." Her sister gave her a reassuring smile before returning to studying the room and its occupants.

Current Interactions:
Anyone in House Logica

Cayman
Current form: Human
Interacting with: SpiritOwl SpiritOwl
Mentioned: Loony_Bin Loony_Bin NyxNightmare NyxNightmare TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Cayman let out a relieved sigh as he watched the Ohom get up and move around, although it was quite a surprising thing to see one such as them act so frightened and surprised. Maybe this was a different kind of plant being? No, the one before him matched the legends too closely for it to be something else. From its flowery head to the thorny toes, there was no mistaking it. Cayman almost seized up when the Ohom asked him what his name was. “W-who am I? My name’s Cayman...” He thought for a long while about whether or not to ask her a question back, deciding to explain his previous actions instead. He pulled down his hood and set the Ohom on his collar, close enough so that he could whisper and still communicate with them. “I’m sorry for carrying you around so suddenly...” His voice trailed off as he thought up the reason he had acted in the way he had. “I just thought that you didn’t deserve to be treated in such a manner.” He barely spoke above a whisper, just loud enough for his tiny companion to listen in.

Another voice pulled his attention away from the Ohom for the time being. A girl with pinkish hair was asking Mr. Plum if the bleeding Kitsune could be excused to the nurses office. It was a good idea, nurse Jay would be able to patch up practically any physical wound. Cayman shuttered as he remembered watching the nurse heal a particularly gruesome injury last month. He had spent the day hidden in the mans office to learn more about first aid, although it turned out to be a waste as Jay solely used his powers for healing that day. Cayman kept a close eye on Rae, just in case the Kitsune decided to come and try to reclaim the Ohom as her plaything. He was terrified of her, of course, but he would protect the flowery being if need be.​

Last edited:

Raziel
5abf57d015a2c6e12a9223672ec2ec7d.png

Raziel was slightly stumped at this interaction. His guardian had told him to never disagree with a woman but there were now two women staunchly disagreeing with each other. He was already involved as well so he couldn't just withdraw. A glance toward the rest of the room left him thinking he was without help and decided to do his best to mediate.

"From what I understand Mistral isn't used to society and how things are handled here yet. While it would typically be best for him to apologize I think he was overwhelmed. Despite that, him being a unicorn unaccustomed to our ways is not an excuse to be rude. As his roommate I well endeavor to help him learn." He looked between them as he spoke hoping that this would be effective. That was a lot but hopefully they won't fight. He then tried to blunt force change the topic.

"Did you say your name was Kerry? What a lovely name." He assumedthe most charming smile he'd ever practiced, the one he used to use on noble women and damsels in distress. He hoped this would distract her as he looked toward Nikiri to add am introduction. "Ah, I didn't catch your name ma'am. I'm Raziel and you are?" It never occurred to him someone might pickup on the difference in how he introduced himself or even what it might mean. Despite how calm he tried to portray himself he was nearly panicking.

Interactions: Kerry ( Deathpelt Deathpelt ), Nikiri ( NyxNightmare NyxNightmare )
Mentions: Mistral ( SpiritOwl SpiritOwl ), everyone else in logica commons

Omen King

Location: Logica Boy's Bathroom || Interacting: SpiritOwl SpiritOwl || Mentioned: N/A

Age of Weakness had been in the Logica bathroom for most of the day, standing in the stall furthest from the door weeping. It sounded vaguely like the muffled cries of the damned; not at all the sort of thing one would want to hear, but simultaneously exactly what they'd expect from a public restroom. His lamentations could have been caused by any number of things, making it hard to say exactly why he felt the need to hide away and shutter in sorrow. However, the sound of the door opening followed by running water made the opalescent being regained his purpose. Nothing reminded Omen King that he had things to do more than hearing others do things. A creature of eternal patience, Omen King could have stayed in that room all day, but there is life, and there is meaning in doing the menial. He abandoned his wallowing, adjusted his many pied robes, and rapidly moved to flee.​

The stall door made an incredibly loud banging sound as he flung it open, it reverberated, making Omen King's teardrop-shaped head vibrate slightly. His movement was halted, the strange bejeweled boy washing his hands could see Age of Weakness' reflection in the mirror of the restroom, slowing the entity. His color-shifting garments rushed about him, catching up with his now still figure; the bizarre runic symbols adorning their surface, similar to those found upon Russian orthodox priests' robes, danced about in a dazzling display. The shy being shifted slowly, raising his slender hand up in stilted increments, the giant entity leaned forward, "Hello there, horned boy, would you be as kind as to close your eyes." He asked in a multitude of voices, emitting from his faceless void of a head, with an awkward handling of language. It was both a relaxing and terrible oration.

Creepy, this strange thing in the bathroom proposed an incredibly uncomfortable request, how about no? What happens if you say no? What if you agree? Not a lot either way, but the premise is still terrifying​

Nero
"Don't give up on your dreams! Keep sleepin!"

6762bea48922a314910b73be2b689a9f49f57df5_hq.jpg

"Ah..they call me Casper. And you are?" The boy said, to himself having technically repeated his introduction in a way. The boy's gray eyes lit up. "Ooooh!" He said. He recalled a female from three years ago who said the exact same thing.. except no one called her Casper. They called her.. what was it? Isabella? He cringed, and felt a shiver. He was shirtless, and he was a bit cold.

Woah! Air feels completely different! He shivered for a bit, but then looked up at Casper, trying to keep eye contact. He noticed there were few frosts on his hand, and he just rubbed the ice off on his shorts. The cold on his bare chocolate abs felt great in his opinion.

"Uh.. they call me.." He paused, trying to remember what his brothers would call him. "They call me Nero (Neh-ro)." He ran his fingers through his hair, and sensually looked at Casper in his eyes.

"Any who maybe we should get inside..." Casper told him as his eyes moved over to the house. Nero shrugged, and gave Casper his best smile. His teeth were crisp white, and the sun beamed on them. "Yeah, I guess that would be nice," he said, smirking. He looked at Casper's shirt, and poked it. "Isn't that a bit too hot?" He cocked his head to his side, curious.

Mentioned: n/a || Interacting With: N Nonexisting

Hecate Truth
"No one cares unless you're pretty or dying."
latest

"Hm? Are you really a fairy? I don't see your wi- Oh! That was sarcasm!" Mika gave a small snicker, "Ah, I'm a bit slow when it comes to jokes and such.. Sorry." He shrugged, flipping himself upright, now sitting on his broom and lowering himself down to the girl's face level once more. Hecate rolled her eyes. I.. just.. want... the... library... what's so hard about that!?

"Ah, yes! I am! I'm a witch!" His broad grin widened, if that was even possible. Hecate turned her head to leave for the library, but the boy spoke again. "I'm Mikaela! Mikaela Abigail Thomson. Who're you? And also, what're you? Are you a witch like I suspected?!" She turned around hastily to glare him down.

"Oh, sorry. That's kinda.. Rude of me to ask. But, is there something wrong? You seem upset, or something. Is everything okay?"

Is everything okay...?

No. Nothing is okay. Not at all.

"I'm perfectly fine," Hecate snapped back. "And yes, I am a witch, if the robes didn't give that away," she said, rolling her eyes. Her silver eyes gazed up on the broom, and she examined it. "Fascinating.." she mumbled to herself. Is this what a real witch can do? Fly around on a cleaning utensil? Hecate couldn't resist snorting. It was ridiculous. "I am Hecate," she said. "Not so pleased to meet your acquaintance."

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: okmelonn okmelonn

Angelica

Angelica watched as the birds face twitched around, her nerves continued to grow at the suspense of how the bird would react to the potion. She wasn't sure if all the feathers would change to mushrooms, or if the bird would even find the flavour nice Are feathers hair? What if the bird became a mushroom? I should feed some birds later... Angelica pondered, not sure what was to happen next. Luckily for her business, it seemed like nothing happened...yet...If something was to happen to the strange creature there sure would be a lawsuit on the tiny girls bag of miscellaneous goods, who know she could be more poor than she already was. Angelica sighed in relief as she watched the cuts be healed, shrinking slightly as she became less tense about the situation she is somehow part of. "So now that you are all fligady fixed up good and proper!" Angelica hoped to get some answers now that there wasn't the threat of the bird thing bleeding out from the small cuts it got before. However to her surprise, as she started speaking in her still nervous tone the bird said to the silver haired kidnapper about there being a Goddess Wait there is an actual blogegy Goddess somewhere here? I thought the guy was just saying how great I am!! But there is a real one! I want to meet them! Wait!?! Am I worthy?!?! Angelica's nerves started to drop but raised again as she thought she might not be in appropriate clothes to meet a deity. As she was looking down at her slightly dirty dress and potion soaked shoes, her eyes shot back up and widened when the bird thing gave her a gesture and addressed her as the Goddess. She stepped back and waved her hands in front of her "WHAT NO NO NO!?!!? I'M NOT WORTHY!!! I'M JUST A LIL OL WITCH!!" She nervously cried out, scared at how this confusion would affect their prospective on the potion she gave him. What if they gave her a bad review on Pelp? A potions reviewing magazine, well known by all the potion makers and taken very seriously. As that thought popped up her arms started to slow down and at the same time the other lad addressed her as a Goddess as well Wait I’m the Goddess!?! What is going on here!?!?!?! I know I’m great in every way and all! But Goddess!?! Don’t they have money!?!?! Where is my money!!?! Why is the other guy doing jumbo now!??!?! Did I miss something!?!? She was beyond confused and had no idea how to react to this madness. But if they think I’m a Goddess...think of the sales...If I’m already this convanshing, if I go along with it...I could be a true quapaty God...I'M A HECKIN GODDESS!!! Feeling fully convinced she managed to think up an entire story for the new her. How did they know before me? Maybe this is like one of those books I read from the bin...MAGICAL GODLY BIN... and I have to get back my home land and have amnesia!?! That would be messed up! WAIT A DARN SECOND!!! I need to think of the gobaldy business! This would be a great business move! Everyone would want to buy a Goddesses potion! Maybe they are even more magical now! I could have super powers! Clearing her throat, Angelica placed her left hand on her hip and used her right to point at her two intelligent disciples "Ignore that, I see you have seen though my fake idepity! Shame, wish I could have been just a witch a little longer. But YES! YOUR GODDESS IS HERE NOW BOYS! BASK IN MY BEAUTY!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" Angelica moved her right hand under her face, to point out the clear beauty. "AND FOR MY OFFERING! I WISH TO HAVE A WHOLE $30! I KNOW THAT ITS A WHOLE BOAT LOAD OF MONEY BUT THAT'S HOW MUCH THE POTION COSTS! I MEAN THAT'S WHAT IT WILL TAKE TO MAKE ME...errrr...NOT BE....errrr...MAD....rawr?" She ended her boastful speech worried, not sure if the new her was convincing enough and if her rage was believable, hard for her to be mad after finding out she is a ‘literal’ God.

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Mistborn Mistborn

Pluto
Things were getting kinda outta hand here. Pluto was lucky that he wasn't one of the kids who was getting in trouble. He looked over at the kitsune who had just booped Nyx's snoot.
'Damn, i wish she would boop my snoot. Not fair!'
Pluto had to ignore this in order to tend to the smaller kitsune who was bleeding and passed out. 'I thought Haven was supposed to be a place where stuff like this didn't happen?'
'Pluto, you should take care of the pink loli.'
'Yeah, just crack her neck and-'
'That is not what i meant, you idiot. why are you like this?!'
'You should already know.'

Pluto scooped up the girl in his arms and carried her away while the others were doing whatever. He planned on taking her to the nurses office so she wouldn't die from getting bitten by Nyx.
'Hey, do you think Nyx will get in troube for this?'
'Probably, you don't want to let anyone see what he's done. Ya gotta get rid of her so your boyfriend won't get detention.'
Pluto blushed and rolled his eyes, "Nyx isn't my....shut up." He mumbled.
'Ok, it's your boytoy's funeral.'
The snakes of course didn't stop taunting Pluto but he still tried to ignore them as he made his way to the office.

"Hey...uh...Ja-Mr. Jay?" Pluto opened the door to the office and kinda awkwardly stood there looking at his friend.
'Jay! My love! Oh pleeeease ask him to give us a hug!? I need it! i haven't seen him since I made you break your at! I can't believe he's still here! TELL HIM HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM!!!'
Jason continued to ramble on and on about jay which kinda made Pluto snap out of his strange awkwardness and also made him remember that he was holding a passed out girl in his arms....
"Nyx did it." He said as he placed Kast down on one of the beds and stepped out of the way.

Lotusy Lotusy GingerBread GingerBread TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity NyxNightmare NyxNightmare ( Anyone Anyone else i am forgetting idk and right now i'm too tired sorry)

Mistral Aquilo
✧・゚:*Magical Uniboy*:・゚✧
Current Location: Logica House
Mistral had been too invested in scrubbing his hands to care about any ancient and horrific wails emerging from the restroom; of course there'd be wails - his old school was chock full of random weeping on any given day - why should he care about that?! He was much more focused on the important things, like himself. No matter how much soap he pooled into his palms, he could not cleanse the forward manner in which the demoness had spoken of him; as if he'd ever hold his body against anyone - especially her; didn't she know her S A T A N I C S K I N would burn his holy flesh. Of course she knew! He breathed out a tiny cloud in agitation, and brought it to his face for a light misting - what a truly terrible scene. At least there was none to disturb him in the restroom. It was odd of Mistral to assume the wailing was just ambience rather then an individual, and when the door swung open behind him his head darted up and he looked directly at Omen King's reflection. 'Horned boy' horned boy, he was no mere boy! He was, a unicorn. Mistral, so unreasonably upset exclaimed, "Go back to your stall," his order was a nonsensical one but he was not in a mood to deal with such tomfoolery! Mistral closed his eyes for no man! Instead he stared defiantly at Omen King's reflection. Ha, that'd show him!

Mistral found it very difficult to keep his stare from wavering when his perfect reflection was, right, there - but he did. He felt the need to get his anger out someway, and that way just happened to be tormenting random strangers in a restroom. Or at least, he planned on it to be, he was just - so, pretty. He did manage a hard stare for a solid 45 seconds, but - ah, surely his ornaments needed arranging in this new form! Mistral turned his gaze unto himself and was quite appeased. If there was one thing to draw away the rage which plagued his insufferable heart, it was no image other then himself. He toyed with his hair and rearranged the many decorations in a fashion he found most sparkly, seeming to forget about the weeping creature nearby. What reason did he have to take note of it? Non.
Foxu Foxu

Syke Cria
Miniature Mage

Current Location: Haven House
So she was speaking with Cayman, Syke wind milled in surprise at being lifted so suddenly, eek! She like the coziness the hood provided, though - did all other creatures wear such refined garments?! She pat at the side of Cayman's hood, its warmth reminded her of the sun. "Is that what happened?" She inquired fretfully, "at once everything was ever so dark!" Syke dramatized her words by covering her eyes. She had never been lifted in such a manner before, then again, she'd never been poked so many times either.

Syke once again wished she could flush with rage at the mention of how she had been treated; not only had that pesky kitsune given Nikiri a startle, but she seemed to ignore all Syke had to say! "Some people just don't have any respect," she agreed matter-of-factly. Syke crossed her arms and shook her head, "but they simply must learn; I'll teach them someday," she insisted fiercely. People like that surely couldn't be too common, surely, they were able to be reasoned with and considerate just like anyone else. Not that Syke was typically one to be reasoned with. "I suppose I should thank you for saving me," Syke conceded, before clutching her claws into what must've been to her a righteous fist, "Ooh, but at the same time I wish you hadn't! She really aught to learn a lesson! Who goes around throwing things, food no less - it could poke an eye out, honestly!" She huffed in her anger and felt quite upset with herself. She's promised to run to Nikiri's defense, and if this was the best she could do - well, what would her help really be worth?!
Mistborn Mistborn

Éanna
Puppeteering Parrot

Current Location: Journey House
Éanna was quite perplexed by Asad's words! Further misfortunes? His day had been going great! But if this goddess would cause strife to those who did not deliver her offerings, he supposed he could oblige. He leaned forward in anticipation to hear what the shrieking goddess desired. He tried to keep an accurate tally: 0.)Look for her money 1.)Find her a Godly Storybook 2.) Return her to her home land 4.) Help her recover her lost memory 1.) Ignore what she previously said 2.) appreciate the beauty of Asad's goddess, 3.) give her 30 dollars. Éanna didn't know what made a human face appealing or not and so couldn't find an accurate compliment to suit such a feature - her voice was of shocking similarity to a plethora of his felled relatives however, and so he was pleased to hear something similar again, "The voice of the Goddess exceeds all Earthly natures," he trilled. Éanna set the remnants of his potion down near his birdie foot, it settled among the spilt blood of its brother. Éanna then reached down the collar of the house sweater he'd purchased earlier that day, with a great deal of tweeting he managed to find the remaining bills he'd scavenged off of someone's lost wallet folded carefully among the decorative rocks of his traditional garb.

Éanna peered at his hand to find he had, 4 and a half bills, what happened to that one?! He supposed it was only half its value now! So that was, 5 + 5 +1 + 1 + .5, ah 12 and a half dollars. Éanna pouted behind his mask, oh my, well... It's not like Asad didn't need to give tribute, of course, she was his goddess! "Asad must praise and pay too, yes?" Éanna inquired with a tug at his sleeve, eager to snatch whatever money Asad managed to produce and deliver it quickly to the delicate goddess. "Éanna would not want the Goddess to rawr at Asad!" Éanna hoped that the goddess would rawr at Asad instead of him, maybe if he was swift enough she wouldn't know who hadn't offered her as much as she requested. He chirped harmlessly and gave his tail a little wag.

metalcity metalcity NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back