• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school| {ooc}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey man, don’t worry. Sorry if we didn’t respond earlier, I think you were working during our sleeping hours and we just didn’t see it at the time. We are still accepting.
Ah, Sorry about that then.
Brilliant! I'll have a character up in a few days- after I organize the idea i had in mind.

"I usually just sleep on a pillow, it makes the room feel bigger" laughing nervously as she was picked up. "I dont take up much space so I can sleep anywhere as long as it is warm" slithering up Alana's arm and curling around her neck. "I'm trinity what is your name?"
@Tsutarji
Alana blushes as Trinity wrapped lightly around her neck then she smiled " I'm Alana ...so can you get big and small ..." She asked shyly " I'm very warm ...I'm a fire dragon " she said quietly. before she gently pet her tail

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Yo, guys. I'm gonna have to ask you guys to cool it with the one/two liner posts. It is one of the rules after all

Hey, turtlepancakes turtlepancakes sorry to bring this up now, but we're actually about to start wrapping up the day. Could you wait until tomorrow to introduce Clem? I'm sorry about the late notice, it totally slipped my mind.

Deathpelt Deathpelt After reading your last Savva post, I just wanted to say that she could ask Ms. Littell to help to help change her room, if the shower's too small for her. There's no pressure, and nothing really needs to change, but it's just an option to make things more convenient for a centaur!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back