• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school| {ooc}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alright, maybe this character fits the setting a bit better. GingerBread GingerBread if you could review them and tell me your opinion, that´d be awesome. ^^
They seem fun as well, though I'll let the other Admins take a look at her before I do anything. But In my opinion they look good and I'm sure they'll be accepted :)

Hm...
What species would you classify a person who suddenly shape-shifts into a monster-eque person that wasn't a wolf?

Also, I need yalls opinion on going for this idea, and I need to check if these images could be matched together and a confirmation that they are in a cartoon style rather than an anime style:
1523376604749.png
Without the octopus thing.PNG

alrighty, I'll get to working on the CS...
But sadly, I'm still working on the research, such that I may portray these sort's of things correctly. Hopefully I'm not holding anything up or disturbing a conversation...

Anyways, How has your day been so far, pal-io?

Having a little trouble coming up with a power for the sin of Pride. The best I've been able to do is subtly attracting attention. Any ideas?

I mean, most of that is just how they're commonly used, Since in the google definition, it also defines them as "a follower or practitioner of Wicca or of modern witchcraft." Which can apply to both male and female. google also Lists male Witch as a synonym for Wizard. At the end of the day, it comes down to personal preference as to what they want to define themselves as. Some people think Witch has negative connotations, so they might choose to be defined as a sorceress instead. I like using witch over wizard a lot of the time myself, as it just sounds better to me :)
Lol, you are right, but in my opinion, I feel as though "witch" would be better defined as a female rather than a male. In example, in D&D, a woman can be a wizard/mage, since it's their class, but I feel as though "witch" is more ideal for a female rather than a male. I don't know why, I just grew up like that

Having a little trouble coming up with a power for the sin of Pride. The best I've been able to do is subtly attracting attention. Any ideas?

I've always had the idea of people associated with Pride getting powers in the vein of illusions. You know, by their nature, it would most likely just be to make them look better/more intimidating, but it definitely has other, useful applications.

The puns.. oh my gosh

You know it ; )

Hm...
What species would you classify a person who suddenly shape-shifts into a monster-eque person that wasn't a wolf?

In general, "shape-shifter" usually works, though you could always add "-shifter" as a suffix or "were-" as a prefix to whatever animal/monster your character shifts into. Like "weredog," "werecat," "titan-shifter," etc.

In general, "shape-shifter" usually works, though you could always add "-shifter" as a suffix or "were-" as a prefix to whatever animal/monster your character shifts into. Like "weredog," "werecat," "titan-shifter," etc.
So, I could classify it as a "Were-Monster" : D
Thanks for the help, frienderino!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Anyone willing to give me a quick rundown of what's going on IC?

There is basically a tour going on for the school and the orientation for the school just finished. Students are now talking with one another and are trying to make friends. Just starting, basically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back