• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school| {ooc}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
okmelonn okmelonn isnt a witch supposed to be woman? And male witches are called wizards?

oh dang it i’ve been caught and now i must explain
well yes, it’s not that i didn’t know what the heck i was doing. i called him that on purpose,,
really,, the only reason i called him a male witch is because i figured he wouldn’t call himself by the proper term and instead enjoy referring to himself as a witch,
but yes. he is a wizard. sorry for the confusion haha,,

oh dang it i’ve been caught and now i must explain
well yes, it’s not that i didn’t know what the heck i was doing. i called him that on purpose,,
really,, the only reason i called him a male witch is because i figured he wouldn’t call himself by the proper term and instead enjoy referring to himself as a witch,
but yes. he is a wizard. sorry for the confusion haha,,
O lol

I mean it's your character :)
Just thought I put my opinion into the mix
Also, I think your character looks fun, can't wait to interact with them :D

oh wow thank you so much!! i really appreciate that,
i really like your character as well!! definetly want to interact with them

I thought males could be witches? I've seen a couple before. idk tho
I don't think so. The definition of a witch is, and I quote from google, "a woman thought to have magic powers, especially evil ones, popularly depicted as wearing a black cloak and pointed hat and flying on a broomstick." There's a second definition in which it states, "informal
an ugly or unpleasant woman". There's a third definition where it means "cast an evil spell upon", and is an adjective. However, on google, a wizard's definition is, and I quote, "a man who has magical powers, especially in legends and fairy tales."

Therefore, there is a gender difference. There isn't a species difference, its just the name/gender difference.

I don't think so. The definition of a witch is, and I quote from google, "a woman thought to have magic powers, especially evil ones, popularly depicted as wearing a black cloak and pointed hat and flying on a broomstick." There's a second definition in which it states, "informal
an ugly or unpleasant woman". There's a third definition where it means "cast an evil spell upon", and is an adjective. However, on google, a wizard's definition is, and I quote, "a man who has magical powers, especially in legends and fairy tales."

Therefore, there is a gender difference. There isn't a species difference, its just the name/gender difference.
I mean, most of that is just how they're commonly used, Since in the google definition, it also defines them as "a follower or practitioner of Wicca or of modern witchcraft." Which can apply to both male and female. google also Lists male Witch as a synonym for Wizard. At the end of the day, it comes down to personal preference as to what they want to define themselves as. Some people think Witch has negative connotations, so they might choose to be defined as a sorceress instead. I like using witch over wizard a lot of the time myself, as it just sounds better to me :)

I just remembered that i forgot to add something that belongs to Mikaels powers. All her abilities have pixelated animations, like they had in the game ^^ I added it now though, along with a theme song

Lotusy Lotusy Is there a reason why i wasnt among the ones being accepted? If there are issues with my cs, please tell me so i can fix them. If i worry for nothing, please tell me as well XD Im sorry to be annoying, this just really means a lot to me :/

0/10 Trash character. You're not accepted, and you're banned :P

Jk bby, you're accepted

"I have a few problems with this CS, the first one being that everything is in spoilers, which makes it a tad difficult to read. The second one, is the amount of powers your guy has, a few of them I don't even know what they do, Like blood resistance and Environmental adaptation. So, I'm gonna ask you to take away a few of the powers, and explain them a bit more (Course some of them, like day walker doesn't need an explanation :) ) And if you could reformat the character sheet to not have everything in spoilers, I'd appreciate it as well "

Hey, first off, your character seems really interesting. But, It just doesn't seem like it would fit in well in Lakoria, as it's sort of all fantasy stuff, and not much technology. Like I say, there's nothing bad with mikael, just that she seems like she wouldn't fit into the world. Since Lakoria is more for the fantasical myths and monsters of the world, rather than really advanced tech stuff. So for that reason, I'm unfortunately not going to accept her

I have a few problems with this character, nothing major. Just I think that the powers are a bit much. Most of them are fine, I just want to address a few, especially pride, being completely immortal is a lot of power (Also, I doubt anyone will be dying often enough to need to have a way to come back/ ignore dying, or at all hopefully, it wouldn't look good on the school to have a bunch of students die). Sloth is also really quite powerful, just being able to turn off supernatural stuff. All I ask is that you tone these down a bit, since if they were all used in conjunction they could be really powerful. (Not that this a combat focused rp or anything I doubt there'll be all to much fighting, aside from the odd scuffle. But in the same vein, I'd rather that characters weren't too powerful.) Also the whole influencing others is a bit of an iffy power. I'm not sure how others feel about something effecting their characters personality, but I personality don't like it. I'd rather you didn't have it, if I'm honest. Other than those minor things, your character looks good :)
THank you for your explanation, what you say does very much make sense to me. I thought maybe since she doesnt really fit into the world, Lakoria would be a good way for her to get used to the world.

However if you say she isnt what you expected or wanted as students for the school, that´s totally fine, i don´t have issues deleting her cs (storing it in my workshop actually, i like her XD) and coming up with something else, that maybe fits in better. ^^ I do have a few ideas.

THank you for your explanation, what you say does very much make sense to me. I thought maybe since she doesnt really fit into the world, Lakoria would be a good way for her to get used to the world.

However if you say she isnt what you expected or wanted as students for the school, that´s totally fine, i don´t have issues deleting her cs (storing it in my workshop actually, i like her XD) and coming up with something else, that maybe fits in better. ^^ I do have a few ideas.
Yeah, She's seems fun, But it'd better if you had something that fits better into the world :)
Can't wait to see one of those other idea :D

Yeah, She's seems fun, But it'd better if you had something that fits better into the world :)
Can't wait to see one of those other idea :D
Could you start a dm with me? Im not sure which of the ideas fits best and would like to discuss that with a mod, so i dont post something not suitable again. SInce you seem to be online, maybe you have time to help me out here?

Could you start a dm with me? Im not sure which of the ideas fits best and would like to discuss that with a mod, so i dont post something not suitable again. SInce you seem to be online, maybe you have time to help me out here?
Yeah, no problem

well,, i guess what i mean is just are we able to actually start the roleplay?
Ah, right sorry. The rp should start soon. I think the other admins are doing some last minute things to their teachers and whatnot (I'm the only one without a teacher) But yeah, it shouldn't be much longer until we start, since everything is almost finished

Ah, right sorry. The rp should start soon. I think the other admins are doing some last minute things to their teachers and whatnot (I'm the only one without a teacher) But yeah, it shouldn't be much longer until we start, since everything is almost finished

okay!! thank you! im excited to start

I'm about to do so much mental gymnastics...
Because I cannot come up with an original idea, I'm going to use the olde' "wanna feel special" card, along with the olde' but less reliable Fish outa water scenario all in one (or 1 and a half) character(s). Basically, I'm making a monster.

Now, I can tell what'cha thinkin': Oh, is this going to be one of those were-wolf scenarios which are used a lot in this media?" Yes and no. The student will be unaware of it's presence, but I will treat it much like a person suffering from split personality disorder (with a pinch of A Jekyll and Hyde sort've feel) But I will hopefully play it with maturity. I've got to do research on the illness, as well as write up chemistry...
(TLDR: I have a terrible idea and a shit ton of work to do)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back