• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lachlan's Roleplay Journey Search

lachlan

Green Eyes

handsome-anime-boy-manga-Favim.com-6606878.jpg
Lachlan
{About Me} The name is Lachlan. I'm twenty-four (24) going on twenty-five (24). I have been roleplaying since the age of fifteen. For roleplay genres I typically stick to Fandom, Realistic, and Fantasy. Once in the blue moon I'll play futuristic, and Dice games, but for those it has to be something that either that catches my eyes, or something that I have been planning for a while. I don't really like labels as I find them pointless but if I had to put a label on myself I'd have to put it as 110% gay; if that is even possible, and pronouns are he/him.

{My Rules} These rules for me are non-negotiable. There are certain things I just won't do, so hopefully everyone will understand that.

18+ Only I do not and will not roleplay with anyone under the age of eighteen (18). To me roleplaying with someone that I would consider underage is just not something I'm comfortable with.
Detailed Posts / Characters My posts and characters tend to be extremely detailed. I look for roleplayers that post a paragraph or more per posts. I can write anywhere from 200 - 2500 words per post. I'll match what you give me. Characters will be discussed in private, but I do like to publicly display my characters.
Loss of Interest If you are no longer feeling the roleplay please don't leave me in the dark just let me know. There will be no hard feelings and if you ever want to try again I'll be here.
Post Requirements I will never ask you to post every day. I know everyone gets writers block from time to time, and I'm also just getting back into the swing of things. I'll try my best to match your posting pace at a minimum of one post a week. Everyone as lives outside of the internet, I get it. Just like if you have a loss of interest, just let me know if posts are going to take longer and then we can adjust to a new flow.
No Private Roleplays I don't like roleplaying privately. If this is something that your not cool with I'm not the partner for you. I love to showcase my writings and I love to read. So why not share it publically.
All RpNation Rules

{Ideas / Pairings} All pairings are for MxM only. If you want to play more than one character that is also fine, this is what planning is for! The bolded text is what I would prefer to play, but everything is negotiable during our planning stages.

Prince x Prince For this I'm thinking more of RWRB (Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuinston) but with two princes. These can be characters from rival nations with different world views. I'm actually dying to play this one.
Jock x Nerd (College Students)
Influencer x Nobody (TikTok/Instagram)
Detective x Criminal

As I'm just getting back into the roleplaying scene those are just some that I can think of off the top of my head. If you have any other ideas please let me know during our initial discussions.

{End} You have made to the end of my interest check. Please post below or give this post a rating for me to message you, and we can discuss the roleplay in private before starting. I love planning and discussing the likes and dislikes together so that we can come up with something great. I look forward to hearing from you. If you're looking for fandoms we can talk about that in private also.

Peace and love,

Lachlan

Last edited:
hello! i'd definitely be interested in the detective x criminal pairing you have, perhaps we could discuss it in more detail and plan out a plot?

I'd be down for princes, influencer x normal? I'm more into being friendly characters, I think I'm better at characters that aren't insanely charismatic/outgoing but I try to flex a bit more into outgoing characters its just a bit against my personality/typical

I'd be down for all of these plots except for detective x Criminal. I know it has been a few months since this post was first uploaded... so I'd understand if you aren't interested or accepted for these anymore. Message me if you're interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back