• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lab Escape [MxF]

AgentFire

Hello Everybody! It's been a very, very long time since I've found myself back in the wonderful world of roleplaying. In all honesty, aside from school, my life has felt kind of hectic and upside down. I haven't had the muse to write for a long time, and then recently, I started feeling it again. The issue has always been timing though, when would be a good time. Finally, I realized, there wasn't going to be a perfect time. So here I am, finally sharing my ideas with the world. Please be patient with me, as I will undoubtedly be a little slow with getting back into the swing of things. I can never guarantee I won't poof, but I will promise to try not to, or at the very least, give fair warning. But, enough about my life and circumstances, let's get on with the plot.

Lab Escape

My guy, he doesn't remember a single thing. Everything from up until a few weeks ago had just vanished. But none of that mattered to him at the moment. He only had one thought in his head; Escape. My guy has been experimented on as far back as he can remember, which again, is only a few weeks. His origins are unknown to him, nor are any of his extraordinary abilities. All he knows is that he is caged and trapped in a lab, that performs horrible experiments on the subjects inside. My guy stands at approximately half an inch tall. Using his size to his advantage, he plans a daring escape. This is where your girl comes in. She's an intern at the lab, not privy to the experimentation or anything of the sorts. She's only there for the experience. While escaping, my guy decides to hide with her in an effort to get out of there. What will happen if he succeeds? And even if he does, where will he go and how can he get any help. This all remains to be seen.

My plot writing is a little rusty, so my apologies. I am totally open to reworking different aspects, though I'm pretty dead-set that the main thing will be his size. I have certain aspects of the plot planned out, including a backstory, but I personally get more enjoyment from letting the backstory come out naturally. But certain other things, especially in regards to your character can be re-worked.

Leave a post on this thread, or fire me a message if interested. Again, I apologize if this thread is sort of brief, but I'd much rather plan out extra details with a partner, as opposed to laying out every single miniscule detail by myself.

Thank you so much for your interest! I love you all!

-Agent

A little add-on to the search thread I forgot to mention earlier. I can be pretty active, even offering multiple posts a day. I don't require a writing sample, just good grammar, spelling, and punctuation. And as long as you can write at least one decent length paragraph, we can make it work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back