• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern L O L + OOC

“But it doesn’t look like he needs much entertainment anymore. It looks like he’d rather be with friend zone and drunky.”

JujuBee JujuBee

Ha! Jokes on you Rose, It's Friendzone and Friendzone!

guys, i apologize.
i've been trying to type up a decent post but it's all shit.
i promise i'll post later tonight even if it's crap.

“But it doesn’t look like he needs much entertainment anymore. It looks like he’d rather be with friend zone and drunky.”

JujuBee JujuBee

Ha! Jokes on you Rose, It's Friendzone and Friendzone!

Wes has put Rose into her troll mode. If she's not already under his skin she's going to make sure she is by the end of their conversation/battle in their world war five xD.
Permission for Rose to be an asshole and possibly touch him?

guys, i apologize.
i've been trying to type up a decent post but it's all shit.
i promise i'll post later tonight even if it's crap.
Please don't stress about posting, this rp is supposed to be enjoyable! So take your time, and post when you're ready <3

[Posting tomorrow guys.]

Wes has put Rose into her troll mode. If she's not already under his skin she's going to make sure she is by the end of their conversation/battle in their world war five xD.
Permission for Rose to be an asshole and possibly touch him?
Permission granted! Oh, this is going to be bad... My body is ready.

My bad yall. I got caught up watching animal videos last night lol. I'll get one up today though. Im gonna be in a car for five hours. What better thing to do

Week 28, 29 and 30 I will be away lots. So I will give you guys my summerplan, and if I haven't time for responding before going away; act out Amanda getting sick, if I don't answer here in 24h I give every single one of you promision to pp her (y)

28 I volonter for my mother at a SM, so I might be able to use their internet. I will sleep and work in the same room though, so I don't know how much time I get.
29 my family is touring Sweden to visit cousins, so I will probably only be able to check up
30 I'm working at a convention, so I will work ~12h/day. But I will have a hotelroom and I'm guessing they have internet, and my friend I split it with promised she would bring her laptop (to play sims but I can use it for replaying).

Sorry it took me a while to get that out. A lot happened and I started up my new job. But it's there and I hope it' just as problematic as it can be lol.

Hey guys, sorry. With work and personal things I've been having a really hard time doing... really anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back