• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern L O L + OOC

Loraenys Loraenys

Do you think he and Wes would be friends because of their like for writing and creating music? Kind of want Wes to have a small crush on him, like a admirable crush. Not something he would ever act upon but just, ya know, gets a little over excited around him.

hm, what do you guys think your characters would feel about lorelei?

i'll compile all of them once you guys let me know.

Loraenys Loraenys

Do you think he and Wes would be friends because of their like for writing and creating music? Kind of want Wes to have a small crush on him, like a admirable crush. Not something he would ever act upon but just, ya know, gets a little over excited around him.
Yeah! I think they would've been good friends before the rebellion. After that I think all of his friends would just be worried about him/then some of them later starting to resent him for changing.

d a n g e r d a n g e r
hey love would you mind adding some form of navigation between the pages? I keep having a hard time getting back and fourth between the different pages. I'm not sure if I'm the only one having the problem xD

I'm closing at work tonight but we close in two hours so I'll be home in three! So expect a post soon from me :)

Yeah! I think they would've been good friends before the rebellion. After that I think all of his friends would just be worried about him/then some of them later starting to resent him for changing.

I'm still trying to figure out how Wesley is, but I don't think he's the kind of guy to resent someone for changing, unless it makes them an absolute terrible person. So, he'll probably try to still be good friends with Alec, despite being worried about him from time to time.

Loraenys Loraenys i found a treasure
B83IPNiCQAAV4ay.jpg
alec and abby at party lmao

edit: finally posted *_*

Last edited:
Loraenys Loraenys

I don't believe we talked about a relationship between Rose and Alec. I'm not really sure how to go about those two lol. If you've got something let me know.

Nightwisher Nightwisher

What's funny is the fact that I'd written a whole post that ended in Rose plopping down next to Wesley to annoy him. Then when I post it I see that you've literally just put up your own. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back