• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern L O L + OOC

JujuBee JujuBee omg I forgot to write the long respond to you! My drunk brain is so forgetful..haha. So here it comes with my to tired to function-brain instead!

Rosa (Which I think Manda would call her, using a very Swedish accent, if that's okay?) and Manda are bff's that do almost everything together (and have been since Manda moved when she was 16? Like they hold each other's hair back at a party and became bffs) as in they have been visiting Manda's father at a few of his hotel (which would make Rosa the only one, beside Jean, to have met Manda's father) and probably been to Stockholm more than one time. They share clothes with each other and are there with tough love when needed. Aand they have probably slept with each other (they promise people they were drunk..which they probably were).
I ship them as bffs so much.

JujuBee JujuBee omg I forgot to write the long respond to you! My drunk brain is so forgetful..haha. So here it comes with my to tired to function-brain instead!

Rosa (Which I think Manda would call her, using a very Swedish accent, if that's okay?) and Manda are bff's that do almost everything together (and have been since Manda moved when she was 16? Like they hold each other's hair back at a party and became bffs) as in they have been visiting Manda's father at a few of his hotel (which would make Rosa the only one, beside Jean, to have met Manda's father) and probably been to Stockholm more than one time. They share clothes with each other and are there with tough love when needed. Aand they have probably slept with each other (they promise people they were drunk..which they probably were).
I ship them as bffs so much.

Love it, love it xD
Can you imagine that last bit?
"Oh Manda? Yeah, that's my best friend! She's good in bed too so that's a plus." xD

Well I got it up, a little hesitant about it..But I got out what I wanted? Ehh.. My depression is kinda acting up, so it makes it hard to post..

Anyways, Loraenys Loraenys .
Alec and Amanda being friends? I think Amanda would look up to him in her own way, like he has no worries about the future, and she kinda wants to be like that too? And idk, like they are not "Come hang out today?" but rather the kind that always say hi when they meet and talk garbage and such?
Like Amanda would look up to what he has became, and the party-dude

braedon's relationships​

d a n g e r d a n g e r
jean rickter - thinking these two would be just ok. They might hang out from time to time but I don't see it being because of anything apart from the whole 'group of friends' thing.
flora duffel - they're dating so that's pretty much decided lol. But he'd obviously like her, like a lot, but take her for granted.
bwi bwi
austin kim - Everything you said and - I feel like Braedon would consider Austin to be like a little brother and have taken him under his wing in a way. Like you said, the whole flirting thing lol, and Braedon would likely make it his mission to get Austin into a relationship with someone.
. D O V E . D O V E
abigail lockwoods - despite his disliking her brother due to certain.. extenuating circumstances, I feel like he'd likely consider her a friend. That's in spite of the fact that they're almost completely opposite one another, I feel like he'd possibly make it his mission to keep her from losing her purity? Just my thoughts though cx
Loraenys Loraenys
alec lockwood - they're somewhat similar, which makes me think they could've been friends had it not been for the whole blackmailing thing lol. Maybe there similarities can somehow serve to make them enemies in a way? Braedon could resent him for his seemingly lack of responsibility?
Neastlarsson Neastlarsson
amanda avertsson - braedon would honestly love her spontaneity paired with that honesty, and I can really see them getting along as friends. Maybe "let's ditch class and head to the cafe" friends, though it's totally okay if you think otherwise.
JujuBee JujuBee
rosalind allen - pretty much decided unless you got any more ideas? cx
byeol byeol
lorelei rosetti - maybe they were good friends in elementary but drifted apart? or they could still be good friends? I think Braedon would appreciate her sarcasm, I can see them firing off barb back and forth and I can see him consistently trying to draw her out of her thoughts so he can make her hang out with him cx
Nightwisher Nightwisher
wesley donovan - in spite of the fact that he's cheating on Wesley's best friend... I can see them being friends as Wesley might draw out the dark, sarcastic part of him he rarely executes.

Azalea Azalea : omg, yes! i could definitely see them as good friends. they would definitely make an enjoyable pair when bickering.

Azalea Azalea I think they could work quite well over a cup of coffee, and ditching school. I also think they can find some common thoughts around how both their father's are trying to decide their future?
But Braedon should be aware that if his girlfriend would out right ask Amanda if she thought he cheated on her, she would be honest. But I would like to say that she is 'enough' friend with Braedon to not just walk up to Flora and say: "Sup gal, yah man is sleeping with my bff".
You get me?

Azalea Azalea I think they could work quite well over a cup of coffee, and ditching school. I also think they can find some common thoughts around how both their father's are trying to decide their future?
But Braedon should be aware that if his girlfriend would out right ask Amanda if she thought he cheated on her, she would be honest. But I would like to say that she is 'enough' friend with Braedon to not just walk up to Flora and say: "Sup gal, yah man is sleeping with my bff".
You get me?

They could totally bond over that.
And I get your drift xD and Braedon likely wouldn't get mad about that considering that's just who Amanda is lol

JujuBee JujuBee , Azalea Azalea
I'm having a good time right now, this is amazing. I love Amanda, I love her way of having friends. She is the cutest ever. I would have hit her so many times if she was my friend..hehe.
I think Braedon is in the 'safe-zon' as long as Flora doesn't ask or he fucks something up, Amanda doesn't go around and just create drama..Mostly

JujuBee JujuBee , Azalea Azalea
I'm having a good time right now, this is amazing. I love Amanda, I love her way of having friends. She is the cutest ever. I would have hit her so many times if she was my friend..hehe.
I think Braedon is in the 'safe-zon' as long as Flora doesn't ask or he fucks something up, Amanda doesn't go around and just create drama..Mostly
Amanda doesn't like to go around and create drama? ... Rose will fix that xD

Amanda and Rosa being the power couple that only sleeps with each other sometimes..
They will make the the world burn, for fun.
While rocking freakingly good fashion.

Azalea Azalea
Enemies sound right to me xD Enemies with a lot of similarities. He does hate cheaters although and he is going to think Flora deserves better (like he has any room to talk). He is especially going to hate him if he tries anything with Abby. Also I'm sorry for forgetting to tag you! I though Juju was playing Braedon for some reason.

Azalea Azalea

I know in the Musician description for the RP the Flirt is supposed to be the Musician's best friend along with the Hippy, but as I'm really new to this site and this form of role playing, I'm really not sure how much of that description really plays apart in how our characters are supposed to interact? I think they could be friends, but Wesley is going to be at constant back and forth with himself about it. Due to the description of the Musician and Flirt, in my head I had this idea that Braedon was one of the friends that Wesley broke down to when he was cheated on and betrayed by his ex, so when Wesley found out Braedon was capable of doing the exact thing, naturally Wesley would hate it. So, they have probably stopped being as good of friends as they were due to that, especially since Flora is involved.

I'm over here all excited to read your post during my break and I cant :(
Oh well, all the more excitement for when I finally go home!

I just want to throw it out there that I'm aro/ace, and my sexy writing might not be that sexy.
But yeah, I'm writing sexy right now.
Prepare! (especially you, d a n g e r d a n g e r
And I have tried to get their height's to work, but my 'pushing body against body'-knowledge is not that good.

I just want to throw it out there that I'm aro/ace, and my sexy writing might not be that sexy.
But yeah, I'm writing sexy right now.
Prepare! (especially you, d a n g e r d a n g e r
And I have tried to get their height's to work, but my 'pushing body against body'-knowledge is not that good.
Haha, I can understand how hard that must be for you. But don't force yourself too hard, writing sexily is something natural. xD

d a n g e r d a n g e r , It's kinda fun though, because 'sexy' is such a strange concept, but I understand things better when I try to write it (and I kinda have this dream about having a sexy butt..? And how can I have one if I don't even know how they look?)
But anyways, my idea is fading to black once the door shut's behind them? If that's okay with you? Wait a few moments for time to past and then walk out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back