• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern L O L + OOC

so on the character skeleton it says "how active are you?" and i wasn't completely sure what that was referring to... like how active am i on rpn? d a n g e r d a n g e r

austin's cs is finished. let me know if you want anything edited. i kind of mixed up the weaknesses/strengths with the vices/virtues...

hi babe, i'm really sorry but i'm going to drop out since i've got exams coming up and i want to focus on those.

thanks for having me though : )

lorelei is finished!

lmk if y'all are interested in relationships or anything of that sort

Loraenys Loraenys . D O V E . D O V E

Please may you finish your CS's? But if you're busy or anything, please PM me :3
Sorry for the delay! Loraenys Loraenys and I have been discussing some twin stuff and we came over the topic of their family business and we decided that it'd be lumber. Would it be alright if their family founded the town with their lumbers and hence why The Expelled's rebellion is viewed as a very big deal by the family. Also why The Innocent is very dead set on her future.

Sorry for the delay! Loraenys Loraenys and I have been discussing some twin stuff and we came over the topic of their family business and we decided that it'd be lumber. Would it be alright if their family founded the town with their lumbers and hence why The Expelled's rebellion is viewed as a very big deal by the family. Also why The Innocent is very dead set on her future.
I'm perfectly fine with that! Sounds like you guys have been busy, haha

so this is way late but if you have any ideas about relationships with austin pls pm me

bwi bwi : austin is high key so adorbs, i am honored to have been paired with your charrie c:

bwi bwi : austin is high key so adorbs, i am honored to have been paired with your charrie c:

oh my goodness tysm. ^^ lorelei's character is amazing too! i can't wait to see how their story plays out. please don't break his heart he's my smol precious child also, . D O V E . D O V E how would abby feel about getting her cheeks squished like 24/7? i think austin would find her absolutely adorable.

low low key, i kinda want things to work out between them because he is such a smol bean and lorelei will probably end up coming around because you know

adults dont like little girls trying to get in their pants but ty ty

oh my goodness tysm. ^^ lorelei's character is amazing too! i can't wait to see how their story plays out. please don't break his heart he's my smol precious child also, . D O V E . D O V E how would abby feel about getting her cheeks squished like 24/7? i think austin would find her absolutely adorable.
Abby says please have mercy on her cheeks but I say GO FOR IT

low low key, i kinda want things to work out between them because he is such a smol bean and lorelei will probably end up coming around because you know

adults dont like little girls trying to get in their pants but ty ty[/QUOTE]

tru, tru. it's a little creepy. lol i'm trying to decide whether i want angst or fluff... maybe both? i guess we'll just have to see what goes down ic. but i mean how could you turn down my smol child?

Abby says please have mercy on her cheeks but I say GO FOR IT

omg he's going to be so happy. honestly he'll probably treat her like a doll, like fixing her hair and cooeing over how cute she looks. he's too much but he's a sucker for cute.

I'm so sorry I'm in the middle of a move and work has been relentless so all my extra time has been going towards moving :/ I'll get him up as soon as possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back