• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern L O L + OOC

Hey guys! Just wanted to let everyone know that I've been crazy busy, there was a huge celebration and then work, and then some emotional things happened and I just haven't had the time or the capacity to get on. But I can't wait to start role playing!

I might be a little less active this week (I'm helping my mother with some math-based work which takes sooo much time, and it's Sweden's national day (is it even called that in English...?) and I will go out and celebrate my friends this weekend), though I will post my opening today/tomorrow!

Hellooooo everyone!
Thanks for the link d a n g e r d a n g e r I never got a single tag you did xD
If anyone wants to do any relationship talk with Rose go for it.
Especially the girls, I hope she can be somewhat friendly with at least one

*cries* i never got the posts either until right now.

although omg lorelei is also up for relationships c:

*cries* i never got the posts either until right now.

although omg lorelei is also up for relationships c:

You think she could be somewhat friends with Rose? They both like to have fun with messing around with other people so I think she could be the type to somewhat understand Rose. That and they both have the selfish type of trait xD

So I know that Rose is supposed to have a better relationship with the guys rather than the girls but we could always mix that up a bit lol.

d a n g e r d a n g e r

Jean- I believe these two would be fine with one another. She would enjoy his down-to-earth attitude. I don’t think they’d be best friends or anything of that nature but most definitely cordial.

Flora- Yeah we both know this one wouldn’t be good lol. Rose doesn’t like her over the fact that she thinks Flora’s an idiot for not knowing her boyfriend cheats on her. So why not join in on her looking like one? I think they’d be cordial enough to talk but Flora would for sure get a lot of shade thrown.

bwi bwi
Austin- Rosalind would like him a lot. She enjoys the fact that he’s very out there, and willing to do anything and everything. I could see these two experimenting together like, trying out new foods or something of that sort.

. D O V E . D O V E
Abigail- These two are literally yin and yang. Innocence and Sin. That would either help them mesh well or they’d wouldn’t be too friendly with one another. Either way, Rose would tease her immensely by saying sexual things just to fluster her.

Neastlarsson Neastlarsson
Amanda- Can she and Rose be best friends? Or at least really close or whatever? xD I love Amanda. I think she could mesh well with Rose as they both really have a no bullshit attitude and they’re very big on others being able to truly express themselves.

byeol byeol
Lorelei- We already spoke on this but they would be friends. Probably rocky friends if anything.

Nightwisher Nightwisher
Wesley- I don’t think these two would be really cool or anything like that due to Rose’s dislike for his best friend. If anything, they could probably butt heads at times. Definitely, see him coming to Flora’s defense whenever Rose says something about her.

Azalea Azalea
Braedon- We already have a somewhat understanding of their relationship lol.

Oh and sorry not sorry for the long post xD

JujuBee JujuBee

That sounds perfect. I feel like Wesley would definitely dislike Rose for how she dislikes Flora, but also not really know how to feel about her because his other best friend is Braedon. So, Wesley is kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place where he wants to be friends with both Rose and Braedon but doesn't really approve of Braedon's sleeping around but still sees him as a good person because he knows Braedon is so much more than his sexual tendencies. I can see this being a lot of fun to play out.

Also if someone still needs to talk about their character'a relationship with the pure Abigail pls say so cause I need to know how Abby will act around everyone (:

JujuBee JujuBee

That sounds perfect. I feel like Wesley would definitely dislike Rose for how she dislikes Flora, but also not really know how to feel about her because his other best friend is Braedon. So, Wesley is kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place where he wants to be friends with both Rose and Braedon but doesn't really approve of Braedon's sleeping around but still sees him as a good person because he knows Braedon is so much more than his sexual tendencies. I can see this being a lot of fun to play out.

Yesss. Wesley better be ready for every shady comment that'll be thrown his way lol.

I got sick..Apparently sitting in wet grass for 4 hours when it's only 5 degrees Celsius is a bad choice? Pff. World, let me live my life.

. D O V E . D O V E , My beloved Manda is going to see Abigail as boring, but an okay girl. They are probably more friend in the 'our friends are friends' way than actual friends. But I don't really see them hanging out, but not getting in each other's faces either. As your girl cares about who she hangs around (if I understood your weaknesses-part right) I don't see how Abigail would look at Manda and say: "Her, I wanna be her friends." And because of Manda's way of fucking up her life and not caring about long-term goals (as Abigail seems to be that kind of person) I can't see Manda look at Abigail and say it either.
Yah get me?

I got sick..Apparently sitting in wet grass for 4 hours when it's only 5 degrees Celsius is a bad choice? Pff. World, let me live my life.

. D O V E . D O V E , My beloved Manda is going to see Abigail as boring, but an okay girl. They are probably more friend in the 'our friends are friends' way than actual friends. But I don't really see them hanging out, but not getting in each other's faces either. As your girl cares about who she hangs around (if I understood your weaknesses-part right) I don't see how Abigail would look at Manda and say: "Her, I wanna be her friends." And because of Manda's way of fucking up her life and not caring about long-term goals (as Abigail seems to be that kind of person) I can't see Manda look at Abigail and say it either.
Yah get me?
Aye aye captain! I like it.

Juju bee, I liked your idea so...

austin's relationships/feelings on everyone

d a n g e r d a n g e r - Jean Rickter - I feel like these two would be more of acquaintances than friends. They would see each other at school and at parties but Jean seems more like the serious, quiet type (correct me if I'm wrong) and for some reason Austin feels like he might be annoyed by his... out there personality. However, Austin is pretty much nice to everyone so he would be cordial with Jean, he just doesn't feel all that comfortable around him.

Flora Duffel - Ok, I think these two would be bffs. Her chill personality would even out Austin's hyper one. He would feel relaxed around her, like he could tell her anything and she wouldn't judge. Austin would love talking with Floral, hearing her opinions on life and the world in general. Honestly he could listen to her talk for hours. Her opinions would matter to him greatly and whatever she said he would take very seriously.

. D O V E . D O V E - Abigail Lockwood - First of all, Austin would find Abby absolutely adorable, as we discussed before. He would also see her as a sort of little sister because of her innocence and naivety. (even though he's hella naive himself) He would be pretty protective over her, always making sure that she's not getting into trouble and is taking care of herself.

Neastlarsson Neastlarsson - Amanda Evertsson - Amanda would be Austin's party buddy, I think. These two would get crazy together, like full on hype mode. Austin would be the instigator like he usually is. He would be suggesting all this crazy shit that they should do while out and quite possibly drunk. There would be many late night adventures with these two.

JujuBee JujuBee - Rosalind Allen - Like you said, they would be down for experimenting and adventuring together. Rose would be one of the very few people who would actually be willing to experiment with him and he would adore her for that. Expect 1am phone calls about his latest weird idea or whatever it may be that he wants to try next. However, Austin would also be somewhat intimidated by Rose because of her sensuality. He doesn't really know how to flirt nor does he have any experience with girls. (aside from Lorelei) He'd be pretty awkward, never knowing whether he should flirt back or play it off so he usually ends up making a joke out of it or doing something stupid.

byeol byeol - Lorelei Rosetti - Even before he lost his virginity to her, Austin had been fascinated by Lorelei. He found her beautiful and a bit dreamy but everytime he went to confess, he either got really shy or made a fool out of himself or both. He got friendzoned many a times but he was persistent which obviously payed off. He's completely oblivious to the fact that Lorelei doesn't really want anything to do with him. He is absolutely head over heels for her despite the fact that she's tried to ignore him. But after two months of getting ignored, he's started to lose hope that Lorelei returns his feelings as he thought she did. (I think their relationship depends on whether Lorelei decides to date him or not)

Nightwisher Nightwisher - Wesley Donovan - Honestly, Austin would just be perpetually confused by Wes. One minute he's being sarcastic which goes right over Austin's head and most times he ends up taking it seriously and getting his feelings hurt because he's sensitive asf and then the next minute Wes is laughing and joking around. All of this leaves him very confused. Because of this, Austin would probably avoid him though he would still be cordial just because he's nice.

Azalea Azalea - Braedon West - Austin would find Braedon fun to be around despite his sarcastic humor. I could see them being good friends. Austin can relate to the loneliness that Braedon felt when he was younger and I feel like Braedon would be one of the people that he would seek advice from because of that. He's also the person that Austin has learned his "flirting skills" from though he still hasn't perfected them yet. (like at all)

Loraenys Loraenys - Alexander Lockwood - Austin and Alec would be good friends before and after Alec's rebellion. After the rebellion, Austin would be worried about him like almost everyone else is but he would try to support him still. I think Austin would be even clinger with Alec mostly because he's worried and wants to make sure he's ok.

PS: If anyone would like me to change anything or if you have different ideas, please let me know!

Last edited:
bwi bwi

That sounds great to me. I feel like some days Wesley would find it a lot of fun to mess with Austin and others he would be incredibly annoyed with the young man.

bwi bwi : aw, i love it so much. he sounds so adorbs. maybe he can be the wake-up call that lorelei needs to snap out of her daydreaming state and actually look and see that what she was searching for has been in front of her this whole time.

Alec will be up by the end of the night, sorry for being such a slacker guys T.T

Moving literally took us DAYS and it sucked.

bwi bwi

That sounds great to me. I feel like some days Wesley would find it a lot of fun to mess with Austin and others he would be incredibly annoyed with the young man.

sounds good! admittedly, austin is fun to mess around with. but yeah i could see wes getting annoyed by him. he's just so overdramatic.

bwi bwi : aw, i love it so much. he sounds so adorbs. maybe he can be the wake-up call that lorelei needs to snap out of her daydreaming state and actually look and see that what she was searching for has been in front of her this whole time.

thank you! again! lol that's a really cute idea, i like it a lot. honestly austin would treat her like gold.

bwi bwi , I can already see them raci g down an alley in shopping carts with bottles in their hands. Or laying on a roof daring each other to roll towards the edge. Or see who can do the highest amount of shots (not only alcohol ofc). I can see our characters get into so much trouble..Pushing each other on and on and on. Man, your boy and my girl are the perfect pair when it comes to near-death accidents (I am not saying that Manda would step over way to many lines if she was dared by the right person..But yeah she would probably). I can see them doing dumb shit and getting stoped last minute by the best boyfriend in the world (on and off boyfriend but anyways)?

bwi bwi , I can already see them raci g down an alley in shopping carts with bottles in their hands. Or laying on a roof daring each other to roll towards the edge. Or see who can do the highest amount of shots (not only alcohol ofc). I can see our characters get into so much trouble..Pushing each other on and on and on. Man, your boy and my girl are the perfect pair when it comes to near-death accidents (I am not saying that Manda would step over way to many lines if she was dared by the right person..But yeah she would probably). I can see them doing dumb shit and getting stoped last minute by the best boyfriend in the world (on and off boyfriend but anyways)?

omg honestly that's exactly what i imagined. i love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back