• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ChaiLatte

(✿˵^-^˵✿)
Hihi! I'm Chai. Currently looking for Ouran HS Host Club! I've only watched the anime so far, sorry. *(✿^-^✿)*

MxF - OCxCanons - AU Aged up characters in a university-type setting - Doubling/Tripling/Multiple Characters

I'm wanting to write an OC and multiple canons and am hoping for someone interested in the same! Truly I'm just in love with all the hosts and want to jump back into that world.

I'd love to have our OCs be friends who somehow get caught up in the Host Club's shenanigans. Similar to Haruhi's situation, owing a debt? I'd even be happy if someone was interested in writing Haruhi, she's so presh! Whatever we come up with, I really just want to have fun coming up with extravagant adventures and ridiculous events for our characters to experience together. Live lavishly through them, yknow?

Anyway, hope this was done right, it's my first post here! Take care!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back