• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SoftGalaxy

🫖
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello Hello!
I’m Gal/Galatea!
They/She || 20 y/o

Currently I’m on the Hunt for Ouran High School Host Club rps! OC x CC doubles to be specific.

I’m looking for partners who are 18/19+ age wise, as I’m 20 and don’t wanna rp romance with a minor.

I’m feeling very nostalgic for one of the main anime’s that made my adolescence and I hold near and dear! So here I am, looking for other enjoyers of the series!

I write 2-4+ paragraphs at bare minimum in 3rd pov! And I prefer partners who can match. There’s never any rush or set reply time, take as long as you need, please!

I’m looking specifically for Original Character x Canon Character doubles. (Though AU’d characters from other fandoms are welcome!)

I’m honestly happy to try my hand at writing any Canon for your end!

I’m happy to stay here in RPN or move to Discord! I’m flexible on that end!

So, if you’re interesting in working together and making a Ouran rp, please shoot me a message and I’ll get to you ASAP!

544B780E-7EF2-4AB0-B097-997750EBB1F8.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back