• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Kingmaker - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Real Life always comes first. The important thing is to know that you are ok.

Yes, i do. Sorry, for some reason i hadnt recieved the previois messages. Sorry if im holding everybody up

This is really bad timing and I'm really sorry to do this but I'm going to have to leave this rp. I just feel like I need to deal with some person demons. I'm going to be ok, I promise. I just think that if I spent sometime offline and about a month or so. Again, I'm really sorry. Feel free to use my character, if you wish. Good luck with the bandits, fellow comrades. ;)

This is really bad timing and I'm really sorry to do this but I'm going to have to leave this rp. I just feel like I need to deal with some person demons. I'm going to be ok, I promise. I just think that if I spent sometime offline and about a month or so. Again, I'm really sorry. Feel free to use my character, if you wish. Good luck with the bandits, fellow comrades. ;)
No worries. Take care of yourself. All the best.

Well, I do quite think theres room for somebody more dedicated in the realms of the bonk.

Bonking can be achieved in various ways.

Sharp bonks.

Slashing bonks.

Bonk bonks.

A barbarian would do the trick, however my heart thinks of how fighter could instill the begnnings of a lad far out of his depth. Course, when it comes to a fighter, that means the clothes would have to make the man.

Folks say fighters are not strong, and I must agree if we only look at petty numbers.

The true strength of fighters is up to the dm, what they are given.

So fighter is more or less an open letter to your dm saying "eyy man lets build this boy together"

Rambling over.

Either way, i'mma be up in there. Doubt hes gonna be much of a good talker.

We already have three Cha-primary characters, so that's fine by me. And while you're correct that the current PCs are short on bonking capacity, we do have an impressive supply of expendable bonkers in addition to our two bonk-caster blends.

True enough, summoners while casters are no joke.

Espeacially eidolons.

Played a summoner for a few months, those things are no joke.

On top of that, our cleric is a heavy-armor-and-shield kinda cleric, so while not as tanky as a true martial, she's gonna be able to hold her own on the front lines.

But another beefy boi would enable even more dumb shenanigans once the summoners can cast haste... at level four.

Yes. I'm all on-board with a Fighter. I mean, whatever you choose is fine, I just like Fighters. :)

They are the blank-canvas class of the game. I love it.

Aye I like em to, loves of archtypes for that pleasant bit of flavor.

Any racial no gos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back