• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Kingmaker - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Is it possible to partially or selectively explore a hex? We're specifically searching the area around the river in particular, not every acre of woodland.

Is it possible to partially or selectively explore a hex? We're specifically searching the area around the river in particular, not every acre of woodland.
Yes. In cases when you know what you’re looking for, like this, you can use the speed of just moving through it. I might add a little time for looking for it, but nothing like the “fully explored”.

i've been run ragged by my father for the past week trying to help him with his first construction project

Is it reasonable to assume that a character trained in both Arcana and Planes would see mildly-dangerous pranks being pulled in a perennially-unsettled region and go "that's probably fae?" Because it seems reasonable to me, but I'm biased.

Is it reasonable to assume that a character trained in both Arcana and Planes would see mildly-dangerous pranks being pulled in a perennially-unsettled region and go "that's probably fae?" Because it seems reasonable to me, but I'm biased.
It’s supposed to be a roll, but yes. I think so. And I’m okay with someone trained in both knowing without rolling.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , Sherwood Sherwood , Psychie Psychie , Wondertainment Wondertainment , Orikanyo Orikanyo

Honestly the "its probably fae" line can go to anything, lost boot?

Itch where you can't scratch?

Cat scratches you after its been cuddly?

No offense to anyone, but if I don't see any IC movement in this game soon, I'm out.

No offense to anyone, but if I don't see any IC movement in this game soon, I'm out.
No offense taken. I have to let this game go. It wasn’t my intent to start and stop or ghost the game. I just haven’t been able to get back to any of them.

I apologize for the frustration. And I truly appreciate that you guys put the time and work into it. And were willing to play.

It has been an honor to run for you here, however short lived it has been. And all the games we’ve had in the past. I’m hope our paths will cross in the future on something else.

Sorry again. You guys are the best.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , Sherwood Sherwood , Psychie Psychie , Spiderheart Spiderheart , Wondertainment Wondertainment , Orikanyo Orikanyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back