• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Kingmaker - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah I’ve toyed with the milestone style where I just tell you to level. I go back and forth on it. I could be convinced.

I prefer milestone, but hey, you get exp just from doing stuff anyways.

Just know that I award for more than combat. I’ve always stated more for RP and the players handling interesting situations in interesting ways.

Other than the 200 points we got for the background, have we gotten any points yet? I don't remember.

There's no reason we can't houserule advantage/disadvantage in. Math-wise, they're approximately equivalent to +5/-5, respectively, though they don't fit as easily into Pathfinder's power scaling as they do into 5e's.

Sorry, guys. It will take me a bit to put together the next post. I'll get it to you today or tomorrow.

Thanks for the patience.

Are you kidding me? I want it NOW!

lol Just kidding. Take your time.

Have you guys played 2nd edition?

I own 1st. I bought many of the books and my group and I have played a ton of it. And before that, we were 100% 3/3.5e.

But I haven’t read much of 2e or much about it.

Do you guys have any thoughts? Is it worth considering in the future for this Kingmaker campaign? If there aren’t any major advantages, I figure we’ll just keep it in 1e.

I only bring it up because I was reading an article with a gentlemen gushing about how good it is.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , Sherwood Sherwood , Psychie Psychie , Spiderheart Spiderheart , Wondertainment Wondertainment , Orikanyo Orikanyo

I have, and it is a very different system to turn to. AFAIK, there are not all the classes yet available, like the Summoner, that the 1e books have to them.

If we were to make the transition to 2e, it should have to take place ASAP before we get too far into the game we have now. Does anyone have PDFs of the 2e books? I do not.

I prefer not changing, e2 seems sorta like a cash grab as 5e is going on

I'm already having a hard time keeping up with 1st edition, which I'm unfamiliar with, I'd rather not learn a whole new one already.

Anyway. Seems like we already got what we wanted from the bandits? Should I even Aid Another?

I'm already having a hard time keeping up with 1st edition, which I'm unfamiliar with, I'd rather not learn a whole new one already.

Anyway. Seems like we already got what we wanted from the bandits? Should I even Aid Another?
You can in the Sense Motive. That was close but not good enough.

Gotta love rpn's notifications.

Excellent. Moving out into the wild.

So, let's talk about exploring the wild since I haven't mentioned it up until this point. You can cross a hex on the map in a shorter amount of time than fully exploring it. "Fully exploring" is spending the time indicated in the chart below to look over everything in that hex. If there is something to find and you "fully explore" the hex, you find it. If there is something hidden in a hex, you will only find it if you make a skill check. I will make them for you secretly. 😈

1588701299176.png

1588701321413.png

Makes sense?

I think I'll also put the map into the first post of the Main thread and mark what you have explored so we can keep track.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , Sherwood Sherwood , Psychie Psychie , Spiderheart Spiderheart , Wondertainment Wondertainment , Orikanyo Orikanyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back