• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Kingmaker - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
We're still at the trading outpost? Or haven't we already left?
Still at the trading post. Do you want to be up top on the ramparts, ready to shoot down into the yard? Or do you want to be down in the yard to be on the front line for when the shit hits the fan?

Gottchyea.

Actually... just... had a neat idea... to the lab!!

Still at the trading post. Do you want to be up top on the ramparts, ready to shoot down into the yard? Or do you want to be down in the yard to be on the front line for when the shit hits the fan?
theraports sounds better

Behold, a newly uprising Gnoll chef.

Who sincerely wishes people would stop thinking he eats people.

Humans taste horrible and carry disease.

Jeeze

Hahaha lovely, key to any good character is humor.

Espceaially one who is a gnoll, gotta get an in somehow.

Plus, got a story lined up for him, dosen't intrude at all, just how he came to be as he is is all. Luckily Gnoll's/hyena are social creatures, heavily influenced by the pack. So he will fit with a good group, if abit wary of the females.

So, Orikanyo Orikanyo , the party is about to engage with a group of bandits to defend Oleg’s Trading Post.

Are you okay with me just dropping you into the situation and asking what you do?

So, Orikanyo Orikanyo , the party is about to engage with a group of bandits to defend Oleg’s Trading Post.

Are you okay with me just dropping you into the situation and asking what you do?
Sure sure, fully expected that! Not like i'm gonna fall out of a tree or something XD

Gorgorigo is here for Leg man.

I believe so, just like a normal character can with a move action and an attack action.

They work as an animal companion, they even have their own initative but most tend to do their action on the same turn as their masters for efficency's sake.

Eidolons are nothing to sneeze at, good HD, powerful abilities...

BTW, I added Ifrit's attack to my own post. Only two of the three attacks have a chance to hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back