• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Kingmaker - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hit the reply button to any of the character sheets. It'll scroll you down to a new comment, prefaced by [Q UOTE] and ended by [/QUOTE]. Remove those, and edit the info in the resulting sheet to match your character.

Stupid disease. It is really pissing me off.

Stupid disease. It is really pissing me off.
Same here. Anyway, im home and im scrounging up what i can to get my cs up. Don't be warned, it might come off a bit naked as im still slghtly unsure if me and Wolf went over what all goes into these individual tabs. But it's a good thing I have you guys though to help me out with that lol

And since im using someone else's template, that means i gotta declutter it for myself anyway without removing the tabs so that's gona be a moment too lol

Once I hit 5th level, I'm thinking of shifting over to the Evangelist Prestige Class from the Inner Sea Gods book. That has some nice bonuses to it.

I'll end up losing a level of Summoner, but I'll get the bonuses of the Evangelist class. Extra powers and more skill points per level.

At the moment, I have no plans on multi-classing. I want to be a kick-ass wizard, and anything that takes away from my ever increasing spell power is to be avoided.

I'll end up losing a level of Summoner, but I'll get the bonuses of the Evangelist class. Extra powers and more skill points per level.
Never really looked that class over. Pretty interesting! Good find.

At the moment, I have no plans on multi-classing. I want to be a kick-ass wizard, and anything that takes away from my ever increasing spell power is to be avoided.
I’ve always wanted to see a wizard character through the levels. They’re so awesome and get so powerful.

Anything that delays my eidolon becoming a winged, acid-dripping crocodile-taur the size of a house is not worth the cost. No multiclassing happening here.

Never really looked that class over. Pretty interesting! Good find.

I’ve always wanted to see a wizard character through the levels. They’re so awesome and get so powerful.
I just need to hit fifth level to get access to my Haste and Fireball spells. Then things get interesting.

Heh, having to wait 'til fifth level for haste. That's funny. (Summoners get it as a second level spell, because balance isn't real.)

Wizards are OP, I'm not questioning that. The only good control spells summoners get are the pit spells. It's a pure buff list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back