• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

rainingxme

Don't let the hard days win.
Roleplay Type(s)
I am in desperate need of some decent Kingdom rps! I do typically main female characters but I am also happy to double up to make it even!! If you're interested please pm me and we can brainstorm some different ideas together. I just have a horrid craving for them and I need to get some more going!!!

Little about me!!

I am 28 years old and I do prefer my partners to be at the very least 18+
I do work a decent amount but I post as often as I'm physically able, early mornings and late evenings are my most active times.
I always love to have an OOC going and even if I can't post for awhile I'm usually active in the OOC to let ya know what's going on!
ALWAYS Romance, don't care if it's that slow burning romance that hurts your heart or fast and to the point with other conflicts going on. There is always going to be some element of romance to my rps.
I am semi literate with posts averaging about 2 paragraphs. Of course I can always do more! I am also not a huge stickler and if there is bantering conversation going back and forth I don't mind the shorter posts.
Lastly, I am here to have fun! I want you to have fun as well! I rp as a way to unwind after a hard day so I always want it to be fun and I love when communication flows.

If it sounds like you won't hate me as a partner than please send me a pm!!! I am also open to other ideas!! I'm just currently craving a good kingdom rp!!

4ce7fcd5bc308f58bd214ccae5a6c67b.gif

Currently looking for something along the lines of a prince or king and some kind of peasant/servant girl sort of deal if anyone is interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back