• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Killing Me Slowly

Darcie cuddled up close to her mom and smiled some as she looked at hair styles. She pointed at a doubke braid and sucked on her thumb some "That one." She whispered out

Max nodded some trying to walk a bit better "Yeah they're just heavy is all. I got a feeling theyre gonna be big." She said giving a soft smile

He nodded and bit down on his lip. “You know... you’re still a couple months out... you shouldn’t be this big even with twins... you wanna ask at the appointment tomorrow if it’s possible they’ve missed a third one?” He asked hesitantly.

carmen smiled and nodded, “alright princess. I’ll work our how to do that for you okay?” She murmured, starting to fall asleep and set her phone on the coffee table while she held Darcie close, asleep within a minute and the pain tommy would be feeling slowly died down now she was resting

Darcie sat there and watched TV quietly looking at Tommy as he came out to tell her to come eat. She whimpered some and shook her head hiding in Carmen trying to stay away from him

Max frowned some shaking her head some "No they've said two, I don't think they'd miss a third." She said softly biting her lip some taking a deep breath as they started kicking

He frowned some and placed both his hands on her bump where the kicks were. “I wouldn’t be so sure.” He mumbled glancing down seeing a third spot where his hand wasn’t was moving with kicks as well. “We can only ask tomorrow. It wouldn’t hurt.” He pointed out and kissed her head, helping her inside and got her to sit down while he sorted dinner.

lily looked over at them and smiled. “Hey Darcie, why don’t we let your mom rest and you can come have dinner with me and your dad okay?” She coaxed, glad when the little girl finally agreed and she went to sit with them so tommy could have time with her at least.

Max frowned some seeing the spot taking a deep breath "Three? Kevin you think we could handle it?" She asked quietly as she sat down whimpering as of them kicked her side really hard.

Tommy sat down with them giving a soft smile as he handed her a plate of food "Would you want to go to the store with me tomorrow Darcie? We could pick out paint for your room."

"I think that's one of them saying mom of course." He chuckled quietly, passing her a glass of juice. "Your parents called again this morning by the way. They only want to sit and talk to you." He muttered sighing some.

"Is mommy gonna go?" She asked him slowly as she thought about it. "Mommy said she's gonna give me double braids tomorrow, we found a photo." She smiled some. Lily was watching Tommy and sighed a little. Now he was getting a taste of how Carmen felt when she was a baby. "We gonna save some dinner for mommy too?" She asked him. At least she was talking to him now.

Max frowned shaking her head some "No....no I don't want them anywhere near us Kevin, they're insane." She said taking a deep breath so she didnt have a panic attack like last time they had spoken about her parents.

Tommy smiled happily at her and nodded "I bet you'll look beautiful." He said softly to her "Of course we are, I already set it aside for her. You wanna brimg it to her once we're done?" He asked smiling as she nodded. He was happy she was atleast giving him some sort of attention

Kevin sighed heavily "Maybe they aren't as crazy as you remember them being, and I'm not saying right now but at some point, just sit and talk with them." He suggested quietly, kissing her cheek and putting dinner in front of you..

Lily smiled as she nodded and ran off ot go find the bathroom, "Look at her settling quickly. You sure Carmen's gonna be in good enough shape to go anywhere tomorrow?" She asked him quietly. "Tommy you've seen how she is... I don't think that would be the best idea, in case she gets bad while you're out and about." She mumbled

Max gave a small sigh and nodded some "Only if you're there." She murmured kissing the top of his head gently before she started to eat her food

Tommy gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "She won't go with me alone, I guess I'll wait on it." He said quietly shaking his head a bit and taking a deep breath "Im a shitty mate....I couldnt even see she was getting sick, that she was sick....what kind of mate am I?"

Lily sighed and pat his back, "She hid it well when she wanted to and when she wasn't hiding it, you were off trying to get your daughter back, she knew you were focused on other things... If Darcie is upset I'll go with you both, let Carmen rest." She told him quietly going to sit in the lounge and read a book until Darcie came back and stood in the kitchen staring at her Dad 'how come the mean man looked just like you?' she asked him, moving to sit next to him but still watching him

Kevin nodded and kissed her cheek "Promise." He murmured to her gently, helping her up when they were done and took her upstairs, giving her a foot rub once they were in bed. "Mmm... I love you... More than you could ever know." He murmured softly to her

Tommy nodded some and thanked Lily. He looked at Darcie as she came out with her hair down and brush stuck in it giving a small sigh as she asked about his brother. He got her to sit down and gently took the brush from her hair "I have a twin brother, the mean man was him. He was taken away a long long time ago and I thought he was gone...but they let him out. He won't hurt you though okay? I promise." He told her quietly while he gently brushed her hair

Max smiled softly giving a nod "I love you too....Kevin....if there is more than 2....there is a higher risk for a runt..." she said quietly

Darcie frowned and looked up at him. “But what if he comes to try and hurt you and Mommy?” She asked him then sat still again so he could brush her hair through properly. “Mommy doesn’t know how to do my hair without pulling it.”

kevin frowned but nodded. “I know. That’s why I wanna know now rather than later.” He mumbled kissing her bump and just watching her carefully.

Tommy shook his head some "He won't baby I promise. I'll make sure he doesnt." He murmured then chuckled some giving a nod "I know, your hair is like mine, I don't have a lot of hair so she doesn't know how to handle it. We'll teach her though." He said softly

Max gave a nod letting a few tears fall and the thought of having a runt. She knew that usually runts never made it and she didn't know how sge would handle loosing one of them "I just want them to be healthy."

He nodded in agreement watching her carefully before moving to lay next to her “Get some rest love. It’s gonna be a long day tomorrow.”

Darcie nodded and watched the tv a little until she heard her mom waking up and coughing badly,staying out the way while her dad went to help her.

Max nodded some and cuddled into him before she started to nod off

Tommy smiled some but frowned hearing Carmen coughing. He got up and went over to her helping her sit up "You okay?" He asked softly as she stopped

She frowned gripping at his hands shaking her head. “I have... another appointment tomorrow.” She mumbled and just leaned against him. “Where’s Darcie?” She asked quietly looking around while she still tried to catch her breath.

Kevin lay awake all through the night just watching her and worrying quietly while he traced gentle patterns on her bump.

Max woke up a little while later not able to sleep with the babies moving "Why are you still awake?" She asked quietly

Tommy frowned some and held her hands to him "She is in the den watching TV." He whispered kissing her knuckles gently "I'll be there for it I promise."

Carmen frowned some shaking her head. “Danny is gonna be with me.... be with her... we should... bed sounds... good.” She mumbled trying to stand up, giving up and letting tommy carry her up to bed, falling asleep not long after she was laying down again, her barriers falling once more but she wasn’t as restful as last time.
Darcie went upstairs hearing her dad call for her and headed to bed as well after he gave her space.

Kevin shrugged. “Can’t sleep.... why are you awake?” He murmured softly kissing her temple.

Tommy frowned and gave a heavy sigh nodding some "Alright...whatever you want." He whispered before he picked her up and took her to bed. He called for Darcie and tucked her in before he went to lay with Carmen

Max frowned some "Babies are moving, its uncomfortable." She whispered to him

Kevin smiled and kissed her head humming softly to her to try and help her get back to sleep, eventually falling asleep himself as well.

He got up early andshook his head a little disoriented but got up and went to take a leak heading downstairs and kissing Max’s cheek. “Morning gorgeous.... you ready to get going?” He asked her quietly.

carmen woke up early in the morning and wandering out to the bathroom, sitting on the floor for what felt like hours before feeling his arms around her again and a hand on her forehead. “I know I’m burning up. Take her out to get her paint. I’m gonna be okay. Promise. I’ll call if... if we need you.” She murmured to him quietly

Max nodded some and tried to get up fell back onto the couch "Help me up Im stuck." She mumbled tiredly to him

Tommy got up later that day and made his way to the bathroom wrapping his arms around her and feelint her face some "I don't want to leave you though, your well being is more important than paint." He murmured

“And not more important than helping our little girl feel as settled as possible and get used to being home with us again... she wants a green room she’s gonna get a green room.” She mumbled tiredly, letting him help her up and she went to get dressed shakily. “She wants... double braids. Danny’s gonna take me to the hospital. Call later.” She mumbled pecking his cheek and slowly making her way downstairs to have Danny take her in.

Kevin smiled and kissed her forehead then helped her up. “You might have to be on strict bed rest.” He pointed out more to himself than anything but soon wandered over to her and slipped his arms around her again.

Tommy sighed heavily but gave a nod helping her down to Danny. He made his way up to Darcie smiling some as she sat up rubbing the sleep from her eyes "Good morning princess, did you sleep good?" He asked

Max frowned some but nodded "Oh alright." She murmured walking out to the car with him and sitting down slowly

He sighed quietly and kissed her cheek, helping her out to one of the cars, "You wanna get lunch while we're on our way back?" He asked her, holding her hand while they drove.

Darcie frowned and got up, holding her teddy bear close tightly, "Where's Mommy?" She asked him going towards the bathroom

Max nodded giving a small smile "Yeah I like that idea, what about Luca? I like that name for a boy." She said happily kissing his hand gently

Tommy frowned softly "She had to go to the doctors, she will be back later. We're gonna go to the store with Lily to pick you out some paint." He said quietly with a small smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back