• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Killing Me Slowly

Darcie nodded a little and frowned "But she was gonna do my braids for me." She frowned some trying to get up to see in the mirror to try herself but she couldn't climb up that high.

He smiled some, "Luca is... I dunno, I used to know a few kids called Luca, none of them were nice." He mumbled tiredly.

Tommy smiled some at her "I can do them for you." He said happily getting out the things he needed he do her hair for her "You got some beautiful hair Darcie, much prettier than mine."

Max shrugged giving a small nod "Oh okay, well then thats a no." She said giving a small laugh

She smiled a little and let him fix it for her before tugging on his hand. “Thank you.” She told him and went to put her clothes on from yesterday not knowing she had a whole set of new clothes to pick from.

carmen frowned sitting with Danny at the hospital trying her best to steady her breathing, frowning at him some. “Don’t make that face.... at me... he doesn’t need to be here unless it’s bad.” She grunted a little.

Kevin smiled and parked, helping her inside and kept an arm around her supportively to get them to the right part of the hospital

Tommy smiled happily at her "You're welcome darling, hey you don't have to wear those again. Here." He said showing her the new clothes she had "These are all yours."

Danny glared at her some shaking his head a bit "Carmen he needs to be here with you not me." He said taking a deep breath

Max sat down with him in the waiting room rubbing her bump gently taking a deep breath as one of them started kicking her "Ugghhh really little one? Calm down."

Carmen frowned some. “And put Darcie either with someone else one day after she gets home? Or bring her here and stress her out? No thanks. I’ll pass.” She muttered shaking her head and leaned forward when they called for her to go in.

Darcie nodded and looked through them until she picked something out, putting it on and following her dad downstairs.

Kevin smiled rubbing her bump but frowned not feeling the kicks anywhere. “You sure they’re kicking?” He asked her slowly

Max gave a nod whimpering as they hit again "Yeah they are." She said quietly squeezing his hand tight "Kevin it really hurts."

Danny sighed heavily but gave a small nod taking her into the room helping her sit on the table "You call him after this."

Tommy smiled happily at her and picked her up without thinking about it carrying her downstairs "Well you just look beautiful today yes you do." He said happily

Kevin frowned and kissed her head. “Shh hold on alright? Let me get someone.” He murmured, getting up to go get someone to come take a look at her now seeing how she was. “She’s saying they’re kicking but I can’t feel any kicks.” He mumbled.

carmen just nodded some in agreement and answered the questions before being taken through for the round of tests for that appointment, eventually making it back to the doctors office again and talking through things with her doctor, able to find a were much easier with how the world worked now.

Darcie screamed and pushed off of him in a panic when he just picked her up, looking up at him scared for a minute.

Tommy quickly put her down and frowned some "Darcie calm down its okay its okay I'm sorry." He said quietly trying to calm her down "I didn't mean to scare you."

Max whimpered and cried as another one hit looking at Kevin with worry when she felt something wet "Kevin...Kevin I think my water broke." She said quickly following the nurse to a wheelchair while they took her to a room

Danny sighed and stayed outside while she spoke with the doctor wanting to give her some space. He looked at her as she came out and raised an eyebrow "What did they say?" He asked

She finally calmed down and frowned running back to the room to grab her teddy and cuddle it tight. “Im sorry I’m sorry im sorry.” She whimpered until she saw him get down to her level and she hugged him tightly for the first time. “Daddy I don’t ever want to see those scary people again!” She cried into his arms.

carmen frowned and burst into tears. “It’s exactly what they thought, healing will slow it down but doesn’t change where it is. Can’t do anything but Medicate.” She told him quietly “I should go home. If you wanna go see your mate, I’ll get a taxi.” She mumbled.

Kevin frowned staying with her the whole way and just stayed there as support kissing her head and murmuring to her soothingly. “I love you, they’re gonna be just fine. It’s normal to be early with more than one.” He tried to reassure her.

Tommy shook his head and knealed infront of her hugging her tight to him shaking his head "No baby you don't have to be sorry. You won't ever see them again okay? I promise you that." He murmured kissing the side of her head gently

Max whimpered and cried out as she felt a huge contraction hit "Kevin! Kevin it hurts so bad." She sobbed squeezing his hand tighter "What if....what if there is a third? What....what if they arent okay?" She whimpered

Danny sighed heavily and shook his head some taking her to the car "No its fine, I'll see her later okay? Let me get you home first." He murmured softly to her

Darcie nodded and held onto him until she finally calmed down and went down to lily ready to go, leaving with her and her dad keeping her teddy bear close the whole time.

carmen got back inside soon after they left and went up to bed to get some rest quietly.

Kevin has sent a message to the packs group chat on text and then put his phone away. “Shh don’t worry alright. Worrying isn’t gonna help you at all.” He coaxed gently. “What names do you want them love?” He murmured trying to distract her.

Max took deep breaths as she watched him "I liked....I liked Matthew....and maybe...Jaxson? Or Henry like you said" She said closing her eyes tight as another hit her "What do you think of those names?" She asked

Tommy got them to the store and sighed softly as he took Darcie's hand as they walked "You wanna sit in the race car cart?" He asked happily to her as they got into the store

Darcie shook her head and cling to Tommy’s leg instead while they walked around. Now that she was happy to be near her dad she was being very clingy. Eventually she got tired and reached to be picked up just holding onto him while lily pushed the cart around and they went to the checkout as Darcie finally fell asleep. “Carmen was right. Looks just like her daddy.” She smiled helping them get the stuff to the car, checking her phone. “When we get back Danny says I should take Darcie and you and carmen need to sit and talk.” She frowned some but got into the car with him.

“how about we do Matthew and Henry?” He murmured kissing her head smiling. “It’s gonna be okay I promise.” He murmured, rubbing her hand before they made him go get scrubbed in and he left her for a couple minutes before coming back to be right next to her again. “Hey I’m right here, how you feeling?” He asked her quietly.

Tommy smiled at how clingy Darcie was being with him. He was glad she was warming up to him at least. He held his daughter close as they walked to the car and nodded some at Lily "Alright sounds good." He murmured before he got Darcie in her car seat and they made their way back home

Max whimpered as Kevin came back shaking her head some "I'm scared." She said taking deep breath as she tried to calm herself down. Before long the doctors had her set up and were telling her to push because the first one was coming.

Carmen was curled up in bed when she heard them get back and sat up a little watching tommy walk in, reaching for him. “Hey... did you get the paint for her?” She mumbled frowning.

Kevin shook his head and kissed her temple. “I’m right here sweetheart, everything is gonna he just fine I promise.” He murmured a little surprised that they weren’t doing a c section with her but he held her hand supportively so she could grip it as tight as she needed

Tommy nodded some and layed with her kissing the top of her head "Its sitting downstairs." He said quietly to her "What did the doctor say?" He asked her worriedly

Max pushed as much as could before they heard cries and screams of one child "One done..." she panted looking at Kevin happily when they confirmed it was a boy

He frowned watching her carefully and kissed her head. “Hey you’re doing great I’m right here okay?” He murmured softly to her but he could feel his panic taking over no matter how hard he tried to push it away. “That’s our Matthew then.” He murmured.

carmen frowned gently squeezing his hand and holding him close to her. “I may have told you a white lie.... I had an answer for this last week... but nothing definitive... it’s cancer in my lungs.... it’s slow progressing because we heal quickly... but it’s not gonna stop it... and they can’t get it out.” She told him quietly looking at himcarefully

Max nodded some letting a few tears fall "Yes Matthew." She whispered but screamed as a huge contraction hit and they told her to start pushing again. This time it was a bit quicker and they heard the crying again. She heard it was a boy and squeezed Kevin's hand the best she could "Henry." She whispered before her grasp got weak "Kevin...I dont...I dont feel....right."

Tommy felt his heart shatter and took a shaky breath letting a few tears fall "No...no why can't they take it out? We just got our family back we can't loose you." He whimpered

He frowned and watched her shaking his head “Hey, hey she’s not looking so good.” He called frantically, frowning as they made him leave the room and he sat down on the floor shaking like mad just hoping everything was gonna be okay.

carmen frowned shaking her head. “I don’t know honey, it’s just how theyve explained it to me.” She whimpered and cupped his face. “They said it’s going slow enough I probably have at least five more years with you if not more and who knows by then maybe things will have changed and I’ll have a better shot at this but they think it’s to do with the amount of silver that got in my bloodstream before.” She mumbled holding onto him tightly.

Hours had passed and when the nurses rushed in with a crash cart. It was only a bit later that they wheeled her out and took another cot out and quickly down to the NICU.

Tommy gave a nod and tensed when she said what the cause might have been "Those piece of shits." He said taking a deep breath and wiping the tears from his eyes

Kevin frowned jumping up and looked between the two before following after the cot. He’d been right about there being a third baby then and he was eventually allowed through to see all three of them, the boys being closely watched but looking like they were gonna be just fine and then he was shown to the tiniest one, sitting next to the little incubator and just gently reaching his hand in and holding their tiny one with his finger, smiling when they said girl and he just nodded staring at her.

she smiled and held him closer. “We can’t change things but we can enjoy what we have now.” She pointed out kissing his cheek and curling in close to him tightly, resting her head on his shoulder.

A nurse came in to see Kevin smiling softly "Mr.Creekman? You wife is awake and asking for you, we'll be bringing the boys as well for feeding." She said softly

Tommy nodded some smiling as Darcie came into the room and scrambled onto the bed with her teddy bear wanting to show Carmen her braids that were still intact after her nap

Carmen smiled cuddling her in close. “Maybe, we should designate daddy as your hairdresser huh. He’s pretty good at it.” She murmured cuddling her close and kissed her head. “Oh it’s good to have my baby girl home finally.” She murmured starting to fall asleep.

Kevin nodded and frowned some “Is our daughter gonna be okay?” He asked the nurse letting her guide him through to Max’s room.

Tommy smiled happily and nodded some "I can definitely do that." He said softly kissing the tops of both of their heads while Carmen fell asleep "Come on princess lets let mommy rest."

The nurse gave a small sigh "She should, but the doctor will be in very soon to explain everything." She said letting him into the room

Max looked over at Kevin completely groggy and out of it "Kev....kev where are we?" She slurred very doped up to keep her pain down.

He thanked her quietly and sat down next to her, kissing her head "Shh, we're at the hospital, you went into labor while we were waiting... We were right love, there's three of them, two boys, one girl." He smiled at her and gently helped her to sit up against him a little bit.

Darcie agreed and followed him downstairs with her teddy bear close, going to the den to watch some cartoons again while Danny passed Tommy a soda, "If you were still a drinker I'd give you a beer." He muttered, "How you doing?" He asked him quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back