• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Killing Me Slowly

Darcie frowned and shook her head quickly not wanting to get in trouble for being wrong so never said anything else just looked at the floor until she finished and carmen came back in, getting her back upstairs and sorted her out washing her hands and then sat down on her little bed to read her a story and have some downtime, see if Darcie would have a nap

Tommy came up to the room frowning as he saw Darcie sleeping in her bed. He looked at Carmen shaking his head some "I....I can't believe what they did to her." He said before he broke down and cried quietly

She frowned rubbing his back gently and held onto him sighing quietly. “Tommy... she’s home now. She’s here and safe.” She murmured quietly to him and went to lay down, shaking a little, resting her head back on the pillow and trying to settle herself to take a quick nap as well. “Come to bed.” She murmured to him, reaching for him and trembling a little. “She’s gonna be very strong. And she’s incredibly gifted already.” She mumbled.

Kevin frowned waking up and rubbing at his face some, getting up and heading into the bathroom to take a leak then went back downstairs to find max now on the couch. “Hey there gorgeous.” He murmured. “You need anything?” He asked her quietly.

Tommy nodded some frowning as he saw her trembling "Carmen? Are you okay?" He asked quietly as he lay with her pulling her close to him

Max smiled softly at him and shook her head a bit "Hey handsome, no I'm fine I didn't want to wake you." She said rubbing her bump some "Training is soon, can you help me up to go sit out there and watch?" She asked

She smiled at him a little. “You know that’s the first time you’ve asked me that in over a year?” She mumbled quietly. “You should probably pay attention to our daughter when she asks questions.” She told him quietly and rest her head against his shoulder frowning at his look of confusion. “Tommy for the past six months I’ve been really ill... you’ve really not noticed at all?” She muttered.

he nodded and kissed her cheek helping her stand up and followed her out back, grabbing a soda along the way.

Tommy looked at her confused and in shock "I....these past few months have been a blur with the war and ir ending...fuck I'm a terrible mate.." he whispered keeping her close to him "Why...why did you say anything?" He asked

Max smiled some and sat dowj watching the youngsters as they practiced "Mmm I can't wait to be able to shift again." She said softly as she held Kevin's hand

She frowned shaking her head. “I have. Several times I said something but you were so busy with brushing me off you weren’t listening... so I gave up.” She muttered frowning some. “They’re still not sure what it is but Dana is helping me to find out.” She mumbled finally letting her barrier down so he could feel how much pain she was in 24/7.

he sighed heavily and shook his head. “I know but it’s just not... it’s not worth the risk while pregnant.” He mumbled. He had been the one to ban her from doing so. His paranoia getting the best of him at times. “What about Henry?” He asked.

Max gave a nod "I know babe don't worry I'm taking it easy I promise." She said softly nodding some "Henry could be nice, or maybe Jaxson? Or Matthew?" She suggested

Tommy grunted softly as he felt her pain and let a few tears fall feeling like a complete dick "Carmen....I'm so sorry." He whispered shaking his head some

She shook her head putting it back up. “All I ask is that we get you back. No more fighter tommy. We need our mate and father here with us now.” She murmured to him, starting to nod off.

he nodded some. “If we end up with one of them being a girl.... no Rachel or Molly.” He mumbled tiredly keeping a close eye on her.

Tommy nodded some and held her close to him kissing the top of her head repeatedly before he started to fall asleep with her.

Max nodded some "I like Grace for a girl." She said softly giving a small smile at him "I love you babe."

Darcie woke up first and got out of her bed going to find the bathroom, coming back out and over to where she could see her mom, climbing up onto the bed and holding onto her tightly, still too scared of her dad to want to snuggle with him.

Kevin smiled watching her. “I love you too... what do you wanna do for dinner gorgeous?” He asked her quietly, playing with her fingers and watching the teenagers carrfully in their practice.

Tommy woke up and saw Darcie giving a small smile "Oh my look at your bed head, you want me to help you fix it?" He asked softly frowning as she hid away from him

Max shrugged some "Not sure, maybe some mac n cheese?" She said smiling softly at him "What do you possibly want?" She asked

He frowned some. “I’d like some pork schnitzel and salad with Caesar dressing and then some strudel to finish it off.” He mumbled basically drooling.

carmen woke up to her tugging on her shoulder and just pulled her in closer instinctively. “Hey there princess... you getting hungry?” She asked her and picked her up a little, standing up and going to the bathroom to tidy herself up and tried her best to tame Darcies hair, just tying it back in the end. “I love you mija.” She murmured

Darcie nodded some and pouted whimpering as she pulled hard on her hair trying to tame it "That hurts.." she whimpered

Max laughed lightly and gave a nod "Well then we'll have that." She said softly "I'm sure I can cook it." She said happily

She frowned and kissed her head. “I’m sorry sweetheart. I’m gonna work our how to do it better for you. I promise.” She murmured and kissed her head. “Come on, let’s go get you some juice. And I got some colouring books for you to do while I’m cooking this evening.” She murmured to her frowning when she hid in carmens shirt as tommy walked into the bathroom “Come on princess.” She murmured taking her downstairs.

he shook his head. “No I wanna do it. Maybe I should call my mother. Ask her for cooking help,” he murmured getting up and going to the kitchen to get some time away from worrying about her pregnancy.

Tommy frowned as she hid from him. He gave a sigh and chuckled seeing the mess of her hair as she started to leave "Darcie come here princess." He said softly taking her hand but soon frowned as she screamed and pulled away from him running out of the room quickly

Max gave a small nod and frowned softly "Oh okay." She said softly giving a small sigh as she got up and made her way inside to try and find something to do other than watch TV on the couch

Lily smiled going with max and sat down at the dining room table with her. “How you doing?” She asked her, getting the laptop out to get some paperwork done.

carmen frowned some sighing heavily. “It’s gonna take time...” she murmured placing a hand on his arm for a moment before going down there.

Darcie has run downstairs and looked over at some man in the kitchen going wide eyed and running to the dining room straight into Lily’s leg holding onto her. “Why is that man here?!” She screamed crying only moving when she heard carmen downstairs, latching herself onto her mom.

Max shrugged some "Worried about Kevin, he has been so protective. I understand completely but its getting to be a bit much when he wont let me do anything." She said frowning when she saw Darcie come in screaming and running

Tommy nodded softly and gave a soft sigh. He frowned hearing Darcie yelling and ran downstairs to make sure she was okay "What happened?" He asked Kevin worriedly looking over at Carmen and Darcie.

Carmen frowned holding her close and crouching down to be at her level better. “Shh it’s okay. Baby girl no one here is gonna hurt you I promi-“ she was cut off by Darcie staring at Kevin and shaking. ‘He was always yelling. He was always with the big kids’ she whimpered and carmen sighed heavily. “Oh sweetheart. No Kevin is good I promise. Kevin was being hurt. Just like them. He was there like you were.” She murmured to her rocking her slowly. ‘Then why was daddy there?! Daddy hurt me every day!’ She sobbed and carmen frowned looking back at tommy panicked. “No baby daddy was always here. Daddy will never hurt you.”

Kevin looked over hearing the commotion and frowned hearing Darcie say she saw tommy every day but he had hair then. “Tommy you think they let your brother out to do training?” He asked him slowly. If so it was gonna take a long long time for Darcie to be comfortable with him.

Max frowned some looking at Kevin sadly. After they had killed Ricky he had been let go of his duties and was able to explain everything that had happened. She gave a heavy sigh and went over to him leading out with him so Carmen could be with Darcie alone

Tommy frowned when he heard what Darcie said and took a shaky breath at the thought of his brother training them. He quickly grabbed the phone to make sure they had him locked up still dropping the phone when he heard them say that he had been let out after everything "No no...shit no..."

Kevin sighed heavily and shook his head. “I had no idea if even been in the same room as her or that I was anywhere near her.” He mumbled.

carmen frowned rocking her gently “Oh Darcie sweetheart it’s okay, everything’s gonna be okay I promise. Mommy’s got you, I got you.” She coaxed just sitting with her and holding her protectively close, kissing her head repeatedly looking up at tommy “Daddy is never gonna hurt you I promise okay? It’s all gonna be okay. You’re safe here.” She murmured rocking her and still kissing her head until she eventually calmed down

Max frowned some giving a small nod "I know babe, its okay no one is saying anything about it." She said quietly kissing his cheek gently

Tommy sat next to them.taking a deep breath "I promise I wont ever hurt you my dear, I will not let that man hurt you either." He said softly taking a deep breath as she still stayed away from him

Carmen frowned some and just took her to the kitchen to get her colouring books out for her, getting started on dinner but barely able to stand straight while she did so and her barrier kept slipping until she felt Tommy’s arms around her and she leaned back against him looking up at him. “Sorry, I don’t mean for you to feel it too.” She mumbled trying to put it back up but she was shaking by now

Kevin sighed heavily and nodded holding her close while they walked, kissing her cheek softly. “Mmm I love you.” He murmured to her. “Maybe simple mac and cheese it is then.”

Max gave a small nod kissing his cheek "What if we visit your family tomorrow? Have your mom make that dish?" She said smiling some. She was so happy that he had some what mended the relationship with his family even though his father was still hesitant.

Tommy saw her and felt her pain shaking his head some. He went over and put his arms around her shaking his head some "Stop it, let me feel it." He whispered kissing the side of her head gently "Go lay on the couch and watch her okay? I'll finish this up." He whispered to her

Carmen just nodded and started wandering over there, pulling a blanket over herself and watching Darcie come straight over to sit with her, cuddling her little girl close. “Did you know that when you were a baby... you always chose your daddy over me?” She murmured, kissing her head. “Every time.” She smiled tiredly at her, pulling her phone out and looking up hairstyles for Darcie hat would be simple enough for carmen to do for her. “You wanna pick one for tomorrow?”

he nodded some and smiled. “I think that sounds like a good idea.” He murmured. “My mother’s cooking really is the best there is... you okay? You’re waddling more than normal.” He murmured and placed a hand on her lower back to support her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back