• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Killing Me Slowly

Tommy stood and shook hands with the council person before he sat down smiling wide at Darcie. He let her come near him once she was ready and soon broke down once she hugged him. He held her close to him taking a deep breath "Oh my little girl,we missed you so much." He whispered looking over at Carmen unable to wipe the smile off his face

Max laughed some and stuck her tongue out at him "Mhmm you'll have to carry me everywhere." She said laughing softly placong his hand where one of them started to kick "What do you think on names?" She asked

Carmen smiled watching her tiredly and stood up when the guy left taking her little hand. “Come on, I wanna show you your room.” She murmured to her, walking upstairs with her slowly. “We can paint your side whatever colour you like mija... what Colorado do you want it?” She asked her softly, barely able to take her eyes off her.

he shrugged a little. “I’ve never been good at picking names.” He mumbled, rubbing his face some and staring at her bump with worry in his face. He was excited and happy to be a dad again but good lord was he scared as well

Darcie took her mother's hand and walked up with her still really scared. She sucked on her thumb some looking wide eyed as she came into the room. She ran over to the toys and smiled picking up a teddy bear hugging it tight to her. She looked over at her parents and started sucking her thumb again getting a bit scared "I....I...wike green.." she said barely above a whisper

Max smiled some but soon made him look at her when she saw the worried look on his face "Hey...everything is going to be okay alright? We're going to have two beautiful healthy boys and we're all going to be safe." She told him reassuringly before giving him a quick peck on the lips

Carmen nodded and sat on the floor gently patting the spot next to her. “Well tell you what then, we are gonna send daddy out tomorrow to go get the best green we can for your part of the room okay?” She murmured softly, holding her close and kissing her head. “We missed you so so much baby girl.” She murmured.

he sighed heavily and shook his head. “I know that. I wish I could tell that to the part of me that can’t stop worrying though.” He murmured, kissing her forehead, rubbing her bump in small circles. “What do you want for lunch?” He asked her quietly.

Tommy smiled happily and sat down across from them just watching her. He frowned some seeing a few scars scattered over her body and took a deep breath to keep his anger inside for them hurting his daughter. He reached out for her but frowned as she hid in Carmen and away from him "Don't worry...I won't hurt you." He whispered

Max smiled some "Fried chicken!" She said excitedly cuddling him some "I was thinking what about Dimitri for one of the names?" She asked quietly

Carmen frowned rocking her gently. “Hey Darcy, baby girl, we promise that you are always always always gonna be safe with us you understand?” She murmured making darcy look up at her. “Your daddy and I love you so very very much.” She murmured softly, kissing her head and glancing over at tommy frowning some.

Kevin smiled tiredly and watched her. “I can’t go get you fried chicken if you don’t let me get up.” He mumbled.

Tommy frowned more as she nodded and clutched the teddy bear tight to her "I'm uh...I'm gonna go make her some juice." He said quietly before he left. He could feel that his presence terrified her and it broke his heart

Max pouted some and let him go "Oh fine, I guess I'll let you go." She said smiling softly at him "Don't be too long, my feet are screaming for a massage." She said giving him puppy dog eyes

Kevin chuckled quietly shaking his head some, going to get them both some food, heading over to the main house to double check if anyone wanted anything as well, frowning seeing tommy in the kitchen. “Hey, you alright? Darcie back yet?” He asked him.

carmen frowned some but just turned back to her and held her close still, talking to her calmly and kissing her head repeatedly. “If you want, when you’re real settled here we can move your room to have your very own room instead of sharing with mommy and daddy, but if you need anything at all at night baby girl you just come wake me up okay?” She murmured. It still made her feel sick to her stomach how much she missed and how she may have been treated but she was glad she was finally home as wll

Tommy stood iver the counter with his eyes shut tight trying to not break down. He looked at Kevin as he came in and gave a nod "Yeah...she is uh...she is up with Carmen right now." He said before he finished making her juice.

Darcie nodded some and held the teddy bear close "My teddy?" She asked quietly not used to being able have things of her own. They barely had blankets in where she was kept so having all of this was brand new to her

Carmen nodded and smiled some kissing her head again. “Your daddy picked that out for you when you were still in my tummy.” She told her, smoothing her hair out the way.

kevin frowned but nodded. “Take it easy, the way they treated those kids... it’ll take some time alright? It was the men that hurt them and the men that pushed the training. She’s gonna be a little hesitant.” He pointed out before leaving to get her lunch

Darcie cuddled it close to her and curled into her side "I hungry..." she whispered looking at Tommy as he came in and whimpered quietly

Tommy gave a nod taking a deep breath. He made his way back upstairs and into the room feeling his heart break when he heard her whimper. He went over and sat infront of her "Here, I got you some juice. Its okay, you can have it." He whispered letting her take it from him.

Carmen frowned some and reached over, rubbing his back. “Tell you what, why don’t we go down to the kitchen and we can look through things and you tell me what you like okay?” She murmured, standing and reaching for her hand then helped tommy up as well and started walking downstairs with them both.

Kevin got back a little later and walked into their room yawning some, passing her the bucket of fried chicken, kissing her cheek. “I’m gonna go for a run okay? Call if you need me.” He murmured, heading downstairs to head out and clear his head for a bit.

Tommy followed them down smiling softly when he noticed what Teddy bear she had decided to take a liking to. He sat down in the kitchen and watched as Darcie looked in amazement at the food selection "All of this is yours princess." He said softly to her

Max gave a nod and blew him a kiss before she started to eat and went back to watching her trash TV. She worried about him though, she was worried he kight overthink it all and end up hurting himself with all of his guilt and worry

Carmen smiled shaking her head “Well.... sort of. If you’re hungry you just gotta say something okay princess?” She murmured to her, rubbing her back while she let her choose her food.

Kevin got back a little later out of breath and sweaty but feeling a little better “Hey, good chicken?” He asked her, sitting on their bed after his showrr.

Tommy smiled some as she picked out some chicken nuggets sticking close to Carmen's leg 'What those?' He heard her ask as she pointed at the chicken nuggets "Those are chicken nuggets, you'll like them." He said sweetly to her

Max nodded happily and rubbed her bump "Mhmmm babies are very happy." She said laughing lightly cuddling him close "Now its nap time." She said quietly

He chuckled some and kissed her head getting comfortable himself then let her forget until she found a spot she liked. ”get some sleep. Darcie is home by the way.” He told her.

carmen nodded and popped some in the oven plus cut up some cucumber and carrot sticks for her too, watching her kinda stand next to tommy but not reach for hugs from him sighing a little.

Tommy gave a small smile as she stood next to him "Do you like your teddy bear?" He asked smiling as she clutched it tighter "I picked it out just for you." He said softly

Max smiled some as she got comfortable "Oh is she? Thats great to hear." She said quietly starting to fall asleep against him

He smiled and kissed her head watching her drift off happily, placing a hand over her bump and just watching her quietly. In all reality the run had done nothing for his worries. If anything it gave him too much time to think and made them worse but he was keeping quiet about it.

carmen smiled as she nodded and went to sit at the table so carmen did her some juice and then went to sit on Tommy’s lap, resting her head on his shoulder. “She’s home finally.” She murmured watching her take everything in.

Tommy held her close to him and nodded softly "Yeah she is, she is finally with us." He whispered watching as she looked around and started to get off the chair when she heard the timer on the stove. He raised an eyebrow and frowned as she got down starting shift thinking it was time for training.

Max woke up not too long after she had fallen asleep and frowned some groaning a bit "Oh really boys?" She muttered as they both started kicking

Carmen frowned getting up and kissed her head. “Sweetheart, it’s just telling me the food is finished.” She reassured her then helped her back into the big chair once she shifted back, putting the food on a plate and popped it in front of her, getting her her juice cup.

Kevin frowned some and just gently rubbed soothing circles on her bump doing his best to calm them down. “They say you’re not allowed to sleep cause we wanna have fun.” He chuckled.

Tommy took in a deep breath as he watched her and wiped his eyes quickly so they didnt see him cry due to how angry he was for what they had done to his daughter. He gave her a small smile as she now happily munched on her chicken nuggets "Do you like those?" He asked

Max frowned some and pouted "But I need to sleep, its good to sleep." She said cuddling him some more "Mmm youre all soft and warm, like a cookie." She said giggling some

carmen got some dishes done letting tommy chat to her some and just stayed to the side so she could get used to her dad again.

he chuckled quietly and kissed her head. “Rest then love. Oh I’m a cookie huh? You really do think with your stomach these days.” He teased, holding her close and pulling the covers over them more.

Tommy smiled softly at her as she nodded some "You've got such pretty hair, lets put it up yeah? So it doesnt grt food in it." He murmured noticing how she kept pushing it out of her face. He stood up and grabbed a hair tye gently pulling her hair back into a pony tail "There you go."

Max giggled some more and kissed his cheek gently "I love you babe." She said before drifting off to sleep again

Carmen smiled tiredly at them both heading out of the room when Danny’s new mate came to ask her a couple questions, leaving them to it.

Darcie frowned watching her go then looked up at her dad. “Is she sick?” She asked him quietly, still munching on her chicken nuggets.

Tommy frowned shaking his head some "No she isn't, why would you think that? She is just very tired is all." He said to her sitting down and smiling as he watched her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back