• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

oOoNirn RootoOo

Follow the white rabbit
Hello everyone :)

I'll get right to the bare bones of it:

I'm an experienced role player, (10 years)
I will only work with 18+ (I'm 30, its weird otherwise, I'm sorry.)
I will happily match my partner's length, but I prefer at least three juicy paragraphs. Give me something work with.
I'm ghost friendly. I am phase in and out friendly. Sometimes life happens, or your brain drops out, I don't take it personal!

What you can expect from me:

Doubling. I will play a romance character for you, if you play one for me. It's just polite, people!
I will happily play male, female or NB.
Happy to do m/f, m/m and f/f.
I love OC/canon. I'm not always sold on canon/canon, so you'd have to make a good case.
When I'm invested in the plot, you can expect multiple posts a day. Otherwise, at least one every day.
I absolutely love to plot. I am always coming up with ideas and I like to chat in ooc chat, but please don't leave me with all the ideas. I want to feel like you're involved too!

Now, what you're here for:

Howls Moving Castle
Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
Traditional Fairy Tales
Dragon Age Origins / Dragon Age 2
Fable
Dragon Prince

I also like a lot of thematic fantasy based roleplays, vampires, witches, werewolves, fairy tales.... all that good stuff!

With a name like that, and with a thread name like that, I simply must drop in and say "Hey!" Best of wishes finding a partner! You seem like an awesome individual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back