• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Honestly Lianjie is fucking rad, no nonesense just go in a smash.

Massive respect for that type.

Lianjie and Zolazyaa almost mirror each other and yet are opposite ends of the spectrum

Just as squishable if you see her

What's funny is that out of veil, she looks squishable while lookin *ahem* cooompletely opposite while in veil

y'know it might actually be an mg transformation

Just as squishable if you see her

What's funny is that out of veil, she looks squishable while lookin *ahem* cooompletely opposite while in veil

y'know it might actually be an mg transformation
Still squishable.

Nothing can stop it.

Fate has been sealed to be squished

Damn, now you know my source of inspiration. Cuz he is indeed, especially the part about questioning the master strategist.
As a big fan of the Three Kingdoms TV Show, I can spot a few tropes when I see them. <3

Shu: Don't do that.
Zhu: Ok, pretty boy. (does it anyways)
Shu: Smh my head.

lmaooo.

that reminds me, I gotta hit up Elena about So long when I can cause I actually had a couple pretty neat and interesting ideas on how Shen would interact with her.

Something something flowing footwork of dancing integrated into his own battle while teaching her how to form a baqi style

The fight: "The fate of Jianki's future rests on So Long's shoulders. Will she be able to finish her Blossoming Dumplings within the time limit? Find out in the next episode of Shokugeki no Dao."
So Long, the pacifist: *kill them with deliciousness*

So Long, the fighter:

It's empty cuz she'll be too dangerous

lmaooo.

that reminds me, I gotta hit up Elena about So long when I can cause I actually had a couple pretty neat and interesting ideas on how Shen would interact with her.

Something something flowing footwork of dancing integrated into his own battle while teaching her how to form a baqi style

AWWW

So Long when she realises her dancing style can be used for combat:

So Long:

So Long: *looks at ex-bandit bestie with weird morals*

So Long: ok

Also her dancing uses knives. So if she dances with people with the intent to hurt...

HMMM

So Long:

So Long: *looks at ex-bandit bestie with weird morals*

So Long: ok

Also her dancing uses knives. So if she dances with people with the intent to hurt...

HMMM
Reminder that though Shen Delights in combat and violence personally, its not like hates when people fight to protect or defend. So teaching the lil chef how to fight better is something that could be in the books u.u

So Long has danced with death before!

Like one time she threw sand in a bandit's eyes and lured them to quicksand

Then she pulled them out and they joined the troupe as thanks

So she's technically a pacifist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back