• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Kazragun - OOC

I've been quite busy this week-end, thus I didn't post an update yet - the plan right now would be to change the equipment, and do whatever you might want to do before heading out for the next tasks ahead.

If I were to have the option, I would like to get my sword enchanted up to a +1 first, before worrying about my armor. The greatsword is already a masterwork blade, so that might reduce the cost of getting it enchanted. That all depends on how much the magic costs on it.

Since I dual wield, it would cost me twice as much to get my blades worked on, so I'll focus on my armor for now. With my Sneak Attack damage, I do more damage than Renna's greatsword with each hand. That being said, I want to keep my tender skin in one piece by not being hit as much as possible.

And as I've said before, moreso for our paladin friend, if theres a specific item that needs craft wondrous item and you can get the other spells for it, I am down for grabbing Craft Wondrous item

Understandable. Like I said, it all depends on what a +1 will cost me, and if I can work off some of the expense with healing talent or not.

Well getting a weapon from masterwork to +1 costs 2,000 gp. Square the modifier and multiply that by 2,000 gp.

Adding +1 to masterwork armor costs half as much.

So, unless I can use my healing to bolster my income, I'll have to wait on getting my sword enchanted. Ah, well. Perhaps we'll run across a magical greatsword in our future for me to lay claim to.

Well getting a weapon from masterwork to +1 costs 2,000 gp. Square the modifier and multiply that by 2,000 gp.

Adding +1 to masterwork armor costs half as much.

Generally speaking, these are the prices - though local circumstances might change things for the better or worse.

Well, we are still just low level characters. Give it some time and we'll be rolling in the magical loot.

Psychie Psychie If I can't get the price down below 1600, I can loan you the extra 150 and still be able to afford the armor I want.

Don't think that'll be necessary - sometimes, rolling a natural 20 combined with a critical failure on the other side will get the job done rather smoothly.

Random question, totally unrelated to any future events: Do Wren and Baird have siblings?

Don't think that'll be necessary - sometimes, rolling a natural 20 combined with a critical failure on the other side will get the job done rather smoothly.
Woo Hoo! I got me a magic sword! Yeah, baby! Go Renna! Go Renna! Its your birthday!

Glad to have been a help. Sometimes, all you need is a nudge from a friendly rogue and the dice just go your way. Then you fumble six times in a row, and the dice gods show you just how fickle they are.

Random question, totally unrelated to any future events: Do Wren and Baird have siblings?
Hadn't thought of that before now. Lets see, Wren has . . . two older brothers and a younger sister.

Veskassdak has many clutchmates. Some he is on good terms, others are more neutral, and two that are jealous that the shaman sent him and not them on this journey. They, however, are not even closely as robust as Veskassdak.

how much older are they compared to Wren?

Also Silanon Silanon
Didn't watch the thread so I'm just going to put Baird near the group. And did we each get 1500 or total?
The older of the two is five years Wren's senior (24), and the other is two years older (21), and her younger sister is only 16, three years younger than Wren.

Didn't watch the thread so I'm just going to put Baird near the group. And did we each get 1500 or total?

Damn - that's why I tagged you in the beginning... anyway, 1515 gold for everyone. Gotta give you the chance to at least make an adjustment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back