• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Kazragun - OOC

Wow. My background is quite plain and boring compared to Baird and Veskassdak. I'm just a air-headed Paladin, ready to charge into battle with the forces of evil at a moments notice!

In my mind, Veskassdak is fully fleshed out with history, parents, elders, siblings (there's a whole bunch of them), and tribespeople. For instance, all lizardfolk from his tribe have only one name. Each syllable of the name is an achievement. The shaman Daraness is broken down to dar, which means head in clouds, an, which means conduit, and finally ess, which means of spirit. When taken together Daraness roughly translates into flowing cloud spirit to signify she was a conduit for sky spirits or gods.
Veskassdak's name's meaning is a work in progress, since he isn't done with what he needs to learn, but for his current syllables Ves, which means headstrong, kass, which means durable, and finally dak, which means angry. So Veskassdak's name roughly translates into raging tough one. (Just so everyone knows, I almost put down raging lizard monster, but they don't see themselves as monsters).

Wow. My background is quite plain and boring compared to Baird and Veskassdak. I'm just a air-headed Paladin, ready to charge into battle with the forces of evil at a moments notice!
He's actually a copy of another pathfinder character I've played before, I just fleshed him out further here. Also I believe we're waiting on Sherwood Sherwood to reply before we move along?

Well, when dealing with a point buy, something's got to give to get those needed stats high enough to matter. Its still funny to be able to tease our holy warrior, though!

Well, when dealing with a point buy, something's got to give to get those needed stats high enough to matter. Its still funny to be able to tease our holy warrior, though!

except we haven't teased Renna yet, though Baird is most likely the one to do it given his cha and wisdom

First off, you notice that the pouch is made out of crocodile leather. It seems old, cracked, and you're pretty sure that you won't get it ever clean, no matter how hard you'd try. As for its content: There are six equally shaped objects in there, and polishing the first one reveals a thumb-sized tooth, certainly not a human one. In fact, it reminds both of you of the alligators you fought and killed earlier, only that this one has fine runes and other lines on it. Elven runes, to be precise - though only single words that do not make too much sense. "Promise", "dying tree" and "again" are some of the words at least Baird can read (not sure if Wren somehow speaks Elven). The other objects turn out to be similar teeth as well, each one of slightly different shape. Three are a bit smaller, another one has pretty much the same length, and the last one is significantly larger. They all share the same runes on it, the very same lines - only the larger one has an additional inscription: "Grognif, the First".
Just to be clear about the teeth; there are six that appear to be crocodile. How many others of the smaller ones are there? Just the three, with one marked with the "Grognif, the First" label?

Also, in the vision, did the tooth that was thrown appear to be a one shot charge that was used up, or can they be recovered?

There are six teeth in total - all of them remind you of alligator teeth. Three smaller ones, two of medium size, and the big one with the label. In the vision, the creature seems to fade away, with the smoke not returning to the position where the tooth is - thus, it's likely only a one shot charge.

I just rechecked: Before Renna and friends entered the chamber, Baird heard another voice:

"You're wrong in your assessment. Neither do I fear the being that you call a dragon, nor do I want him to be imprisoned any longer. He should be free once again, if only for a moment. Should be able to speak to those who dare to listen. The guardian is dead, but his runes still hold me back. Remove him, and the dragon shall speak."

That's the same voice as the one of the demonic-looking woman in the sorcerer's dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back