• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Kazragun - OOC

Alright - for completing the first chapter of the story, reaching the camp without further trouble, and great posts all along, everyone gets another 2000 exp - this should get you up to the next level as well.

Would you prefer me to open a new thread for better readability, or shall we just continue in the same thread?

The story has been going along great. Why don't you start a new thread? That will aid us in being able to find things to look back on easier. That's my vote.

Also, I'm going to need a d10 for hit points rolled when you have a chance, and I'm sure everyone else will want their hit points ready to go, too.

I'll be needing a d8 for my hit points, and a new thread sounds fine to me.

Alright - I posted a new thread, and hopefully tagged everyone. As for the rolls: 10 for Renna, 4 for Wren, 11 for Veskassdak, and 3 for Baird. As always, those numbers are without any modifiers, so make sure you add those as well.

One quick question about the environment. Is Kazragun a warm climate or cold? This will help me decide if my endure elements ability that I get at 3rd level will be against heat or cold.

I went with Extra Lay on Hands for Renna, and at this level, she heals 2d6 per use. If it broke, I can fix it.

Dicer Dicer It's a rather cold climate - don't expect regular snowfall during the winter, but frostiness in the nights.

Thanks! My Extreme Endurance ability I get from my Invulnerable Rager archetype will be against cold. I asked because I didn't want to add something that didn't make sense. Now he won't feel the chill anymore.

Oh yeah, I also took Toughness for my level 3 feat. Nothing like making sure the raging lizard stays strong for longer. };^D

Last edited:
I went with Dodge; surprise, right? The thief doesn't want to get hit.

The thing about my Extreme Endurance ability is I don't get trap sense, but we have a rogue to cover that issue! Also if it gets down to -50 degrees F. Veskassdak doesn't notice. I like it!

That'll certainly be helpful for what I have in mind, just like the additional survivability you picked up.

One more thing, how are we on money and access to magic items? There are a few things I want to upgrade. Such as armor since a masterwork hide shirt will make Veskassdak a little better at a few skill stuff. Maybe even a better bow since his is very primitive and he does see better things.

You're about to enter the camp, and thus receive a first payment for your struggles. You'll certainly be able to purchase the usual stuff that tends to be available wherever fighters gather - for rather uncommon stuff like magical items, let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if it's available for purchase.

I'm a long ways off from being able to afford my Phylactery of Positive Energy, but it is still on my wish list.

These are the items and cost with link to it on the d20pfsrd site
Vest, Mushroom 500 gp http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/r-z/vest-mushroom/
Muleback Cords 1,000 gp http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/m-p/muleback-cords/
Boots of the Cat 1,000 gp http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/a-b/boots-of-the-cat/

I have a long wishlist for Veskassdak, but the rest is for when he has enough funds to get them. but those three are at the beginning, thus the lowest cost.
Naturally, I A) don't expect them to be available, and B) really only expect the more mundane stuff like masterwork equipment to be available.

All of these should be available - the phylactery will probably have to wait a bit, but I have it on my list of interesting things to run across.

Ended up grabbing grease for a new spell(harder to grapple) and spell focus: Evocation.
Also on the topic of items: Would a Duelist Dagger be available?

Something like that should be available - the real problem here is affordability, and if I'm not mistaken it'll likely be out of reach for now.

Seems like a fine spell to me - and it'll certainly find use in the future. Haven't looked through the alternatives, though, so there might be other goodies available as well.

Seems like a fine spell to me - and it'll certainly find use in the future. Haven't looked through the alternatives, though, so there might be other goodies available as well.
The way I see it, from metamagic, its a good spell. Given that Baird has Magical lineage, the costs for all metamagics are lowered by one, and that it targets multiple foes, it's decent.

If I were to go for a magic weapon, I'd want to boost both my short swords at once. Depends on how much it will cost me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back