• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Kazragun - OOC

Damn - that's why I tagged you in the beginning... anyway, 1515 gold for everyone. Gotta give you the chance to at least make an adjustment.

Im watching it now so no harm done, also general DM question for you, would I be able to use a haramaki with a ceremonial robe?

Don't see a reason why you would not be able to combine the two.

Wren is quite happy with her +1 armor. Keeps her girly goodies in one piece on the battlefield.

Well, the item that I'm really looking forward to is my Phylactery. But, if I have to buy it, its 10,000 gold, so I'll either be saving up for it for a while, or I'll have to find one in the field somewhere. Plenty of time ahead of me for that, though. Lots of leveling up to do first.

Truly you are right! But still it's better to have a plan and get as get can than trying to decide what next to purchase and find that slot already used.

I'm just glad to have helped out in getting you that sword of yours for now.

One thing I've noticed about us. None of us can see in the dark. That's why I made the post about the ioun torch. Cheaper than an everburning torch and keeps your hands free.

Yeppers. One good thing about being human is that extra Feat at first level, but you can't see shit in the dark.

With the ioun torches, Baird won't need to use a precious spell slot on a light spell and can have it available for something better suited for whatever situation we may find ourselves neck deep in. Also if our travels find us underground, we won't be using up any air from the fire burning oxygen. And if we need to extinguish the light, we can grab the stones without burning our hands to stowe them away. Overall I think this is one of the most useful low cost magic items for vision purposes to be found.

With the ioun torches, Baird won't need to use a precious spell slot on a light spell and can have it available for something better suited for whatever situation we may find ourselves neck deep in. Also if our travels find us underground, we won't be using up any air from the fire burning oxygen. And if we need to extinguish the light, we can grab the stones without burning our hands to stowe them away. Overall I think this is one of the most useful low cost magic items for vision purposes to be found.

Dancing Lights is a cantrip, meaning Baird can cast it at will, but yeah Ioun Stones are great.

Definitely if we were just conned. Let Veskassdak know and watch him get really angry at the alchemist.

It he casted a light cantrip it definitely would not appear as a continual flame spell. That and the stones won't fly when released if they aren't even burnt out ioun stones.

My next feat at level 5 is going to be improved natural attack claws. Doing 2d6 damage plus full strength mod (1 for each claw) is better than swinging two short swords or, if both hit, one hit with a greatsword. And going from dagger damage equivalent to short sword damage equivalent is a decent step up!

My next feat at level 5 is going to be improved natural attack claws. Doing 2d6 damage plus full strength mod (1 for each claw) is better than swinging two short swords or, if both hit, one hit with a greatsword. And going from dagger damage equivalent to short sword damage equivalent is a decent step up!

I know how powerful that is as Im playing a Bolt Ace/DD in another game. Currently has unlimited Claws and bite and has a +13 to his attack and uses dexterity for attack and damage(home-brew). I plan to take that along with improved initiative next level.

Indeed and if Veskassdak is a lizardfolk king in the making, when he grows to large size (which begins at 8'1"), it'll jump to 1d8 damage. Sure he'll take a size penalty to attack and armor class, but the bonuses outweigh the penalties. It'll almost be like he was granted the simple giant template.
Silanon Silanon , if you want to do that, I can have Veskassdak grow 1 inch per year. At which point it'll take 13 years to get to large. Since the lizardfolk king entry says that lizardfolk kings are long lived and lizardfolk never stop growing, I figure this is a good pace and won't have that much effect on the current campaign. After all, if Veskassdak is a lizardfolk king, he won't get that title until age 100.

Indeed and if Veskassdak is a lizardfolk king in the making, when he grows to large size (which begins at 8'1"), it'll jump to 1d8 damage. Sure he'll take a size penalty to attack and armor class, but the bonuses outweigh the penalties. It'll almost be like he was granted the simple giant template.
Silanon Silanon , if you want to do that, I can have Veskassdak grow 1 inch per year. At which point it'll take 13 years to get to large. Since the lizardfolk king entry says that lizardfolk kings are long lived and lizardfolk never stop growing, I figure this is a good pace and won't have that much effect on the current campaign. After all, if Veskassdak is a lizardfolk king, he won't get that title until age 100.

I love how both of our characters are from special cases; Veskassdak is a possible lizard king and Baird is a Golden Son(descendant of the golden one).

Also Silanon Silanon does Baird get an lifespan bonus from dragon blood? up to you just for flavor purposes.

Last edited:
I have a whole list of Feats and Rogue Talents ready to pick up as I gain levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back