• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Kazragun - OOC

Tagging @Ritzy since his action will likely take place before anyone reacts to the berserker climbing the wall.

Sorry. I've been busy with a Charity. Still here though. Just been super, super busy. Posting now. 

I'm helping out with a Twitch Creative Charity stream for The Wounded Warrior Project and now they want to show my glorious face during the 25 hour stream and we've been setting up a way to make that happen. Plus life in general has been happening. Not been not wanting to game, just life is kicking me in the teeth. Posted for Aeon. Tag me when it's my turn. I'll catch up. 

I love that these kind of events are happening on twitch - haven't heard of this particular one yet, but it's great to have another platform. We'tre entering combat rounds, so I'll just tag you when it's on Aeon to act.

Just in general: Feel free to post speech etc. whenever you feel like it - no reason for those posts to follow any kind of initiative order.

Also, I forgot to tag @Ritzy in my last post - let me do that right now.

At least I dropped the protection effect off of the goblin commander.  He's vulnerable for @Dicer to disembowel.

I made a few rolls for that post - unfortunately, the attack rolls were the lowest few of the bunch, or things might have ended right then and there. Shouldn't be too hard to get him now, though, it's just a goblin after all.

@Silanon a quick question; is the goblin commander still alive and just incapacitated, or is he all the way dead?  If he's still alive, he might be a good target to interrogate for some info on what he was talking about when we jumped him.

@Dicer incapacitated him, but decided to turn against the other foes instead of killing him - so as long as he does not die within the next rounds, you should be able to ask him a few questions. In fact, that was one of the reasons why I asked that specific question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like he hasn't been online for a while, likely busy with real life. Since the next few actions probably won't effect his decision-making too much, I might delay his action to move things forward.

Hopefully everything is ok for him, and that he's just busy.

Indeed - he wrote that he's damn busy at the moment, but you never know for certain...

He can - since there are more on the raft as well, and they won't be moving all that quickly, he'll be able to get off multiple shots if he so wishes. Just felt like there wasn't much need to stay in initiative order as they won't be fighting back.

Apologies for my absence. I was in the hospital with an infection due to some at home medical care. I forgot to sterilize a wound before I stitched myself up and fell down on the ground roughly 2ish weeks ago, not quite sure, time is still a bit hazy. I'm on many antibiotics and the like and even though my hand is screaming in pain, I'm only using ibuprofen to dull it. I don't trust narcotics. I've been out of the hospital for some time now but between sleeping constantly and pain, have not really been doing anything save munching on motrin and watching anime as my hand hurts too much to type. Please, for now, assume that Aeon swings at the nearest thing and heals as needed, casting bless if all the party is close enough. I'd love to be more involved but at the time, it's all I can do not to chew off my own hand. I'm not gone. Just taking a smidge of a break. Once combat closes, I'll be able to type short posts and the like but the doc said it will take some time for the infection to fully heal. He wanted me to stay a week, but I'll be damned if I'm going to stay that long in a VA hospital. No net and crappy TV would drive me more insane than the ability to not post has already done. At least this way, I can watch you all have fun. 

Thanks for the update, and I hope you feel better quickly.

Damn, that sounds bad - hope things will get better soon, I'll make sure that the group is in good hands while you recover.

Haven't seen anything since the 26th. Well except for my last post. What's going on?

Mainly, I'm waiting for the others to post. Have been rather busy over the last few days and got myself a cold, so I forgot to send a reminder in-between.

Just a short note: I didn't forget about experience points - you shall be awarded for your efforts soonish. If my math is correct, you crossed the level2- threshold when ending the last fight, but I'd prefer to do the level-up once we finished this scene.

Cool! Veskassdak will get his first archetype alternate ability! Helloooo damage reduction 1!

And I get my Evasion! On my way to getting my Sneak Attack to 2d6, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back