• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Kazragun - OOC

Hey @Silanon. Since we haven't had our cleric post for a while, would you like me to give psychie a bump to see if she would like to join in as our healer?

I'm hoping for @Ritzy to be back on his feet soon, though it sounded as if it might take a while. Thus, I wouldn't like to have another character filling the exact same role. That said, if we can arrange things in such a way that both of them get to do their thing once he returns, it'd be a pleasure to have Psychie joining.

I'm hoping for @Ritzy to be back on his feet soon, though it sounded as if it might take a while. Thus, I wouldn't like to have another character filling the exact same role. That said, if we can arrange things in such a way that both of them get to do their thing once he returns, it'd be a pleasure to have Psychie joining.

I hope for Ritzy to come back, too.  But, if he doesn't, I know that Psychie had written up a paladin in a past game that died; perhaps she would be willing to do so again.

Yeah! Psychie's pally was cool! Be a great addition. Also I think we lost a character somewhere so I think we have space available. I could be wrong though.

I sent her a PM to see if she would be interested, so the ball is in her court to contact Silanon, and for him to approve her.

We certainly have room for one more, and we'll have a good opportunity to introduce a new character shortly - so that's not a problem. Sitting on a response to her message right now...

A rough draft is up of my character.  I still need to pick out a Feat and polish her up a bit, but you can see where I'm going with her.

BTW, thanks to Sherwood for letting me copy his format!

Last edited by a moderator:
A rough draft is up of my character.  I still need to pick out a Feat and polish her up a bit, but you can see where I'm going with her.

BTW, thanks to Sherwood for letting me copy his format!

Another charisma based character, Oh boy! Although that wisdom score is a huge drawback.

@Silanon I believe that I am done with Renna and ready for review.  I have her written up at level one, and if she gets to start out at level two, I just need to know what her hit point roll will be and I can adjust the rest of her abilities.

Good to have you with us in this one, Psychie. 

Oh one other thing I'd like to explore is Baird's alignment shift due to his bloodline; Gold Dragon being Lawful Good usually and Baird's currently Chaotic Good

Oh one other thing I'd like to explore is Baird's alignment shift due to his bloodline; Gold Dragon being Lawful Good usually and Baird's currently Chaotic Good

There should be enough opportunities along the line to see this shift happen, at least if I don't mess up completely.

@Silanon I believe that I am done with Renna and ready for review.  I have her written up at level one, and if she gets to start out at level two, I just need to know what her hit point roll will be and I can adjust the rest of her abilities.

Just had a look, should be fine like that. I'll give you something to do soonish, just have to finish some real-life stuff first.

@Dicer Did something happen with your character sheet, or did I mess something up? Just wanted to check if Vess has any chance to know more about things, but all I can see in the link is the empty form.

Random note: Just went through my experience calculations - if I didn't mess up my math somewhere, we're at 2200 exp.

I'll have to check to see what's up. If the link went T.U. then I'll relink it.

What rules are we using for healing damage?  We do have our cleric in the party; should we assume he treats our wounds to get us back to full strength?

Consider yourself to be at full health, as Aeon will certainly take care of your wounds. No need for the healing potions yet, you'll likely be happy to use them at a later stage.

Cool.  Just wanted to make sure.  Also, are we going to get our hit point rolls for second level soon?  I'm just waiting to update my character sheet until it is officially time to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back