• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Kazragun - OOC

Might as well roll them right now - feel free to just update the sheets when you find the time.

Rolls: Aeon +5hp, Wren:+8 Veskassdak:+7 Baird:+5 Renna:+8. That should be all of us, right?

All of these are without any kind of modifiers, so make sure to add those.

Speaking of character sheets, evidently Myth-Weavers had some kind of glitch. No news of it from Myth-weavers, but all the characters I had stored there were wiped to blank sheets. I'm going to have to rebuild Veskassdak from the ground up. I'm then going to download the page so it won't get lost in the future. I'm just lucky that Ves is the only active character I have going right now. Otherwise I'd really be honked off!

Update: Might take a little while, since Myth-Weavers has proven to be no longer reliable in my opinion, I'm using one of my spreadsheets and will upload it to Google Documents. On the plus side, my sheet is a whole lot more detailed. I'll post a note here when it is done and a link on Veskassdak's character entry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, that's awful. Surprises me that something like that happened to them, always thought of them as a reliable site - didn't use it myself, luckily. Take your time getting everything back online, no need to hurry.

Speaking of character sheets, evidently Myth-Weavers had some kind of glitch. No news of it from Myth-weavers, but all the characters I had stored there were wiped to blank sheets. I'm going to have to rebuild Veskassdak from the ground up. I'm then going to download the page so it won't get lost in the future. I'm just lucky that Ves is the only active character I have going right now. Otherwise I'd really be honked off!

Update: Might take a little while, since Myth-Weavers has proven to be no longer reliable in my opinion, I'm using one of my spreadsheets and will upload it to Google Documents. On the plus side, my sheet is a whole lot more detailed. I'll post a note here when it is done and a link on Veskassdak's character entry.

Yeah one of my irl friends had the same issue. Mythweavers backed up 6 months ago so she lost all her info on her sheet. Also I want to run an idea past you guys for a concept I'm trying to make true. So I have a lvl 5 Bolt ace who has lived in his home city for about 26 years(he's a merc) and after meeting all the party members he runs into the local resistance. He enlists himself and then all of a sudden a day or two later, he starts convulsing and starts to grow claws(draconic bloodline sorcerer, takes a level). He then strives to use his newfound power along with his Minotaur Double Crossbow to help the party and the resistance.

FYI, I raised up Wren's Perception to 11 with my Rogue Talent for level 2.

Hey @Silanon. I'm going to give Veskassdak and average hit die roll for hit points for the moment until you release how many hit points we got to make the sheet work properly. I'll adjust it once I get the real roll.

Posted the result somewhere above - for Veskassdak, that's +7 without any modifiers.

Okay, My sheet is up and linked under characters. Didn't see the hit point post right away so I've updated it. Just click the tabs for the different sections. I know this one won't vanish. Also I checked @Ritzy's Myth-Weavers sheet and it too is blanked. At least Aeon's spells are listed here.

Yeah one of my irl friends had the same issue. Mythweavers backed up 6 months ago so she lost all her info on her sheet. Also I want to run an idea past you guys for a concept I'm trying to make true. So I have a lvl 5 Bolt ace who has lived in his home city for about 26 years(he's a merc) and after meeting all the party members he runs into the local resistance. He enlists himself and then all of a sudden a day or two later, he starts convulsing and starts to grow claws(draconic bloodline sorcerer, takes a level). He then strives to use his newfound power along with his Minotaur Double Crossbow to help the party and the resistance.

Sounds like a fun character @Clockwork Syringe. Is Bolt Ace a fighter archetype? If so I hope it lets you reload that double crossbow as a free action, or at least a move action. Otherwise it will take a couple of rounds to shoot. If your storyteller lets you use some 3.0/3.5 stuff, there is the self-loading crossbow option from Arms and Equipment Guide and Quick Loading from the Magic Item Compendium. Both would let you shoot at a free action with 200 bolts held in the nondimensional space (100 for each crossbow of the double crossbow). If not, Impact will up the damage factor.

Okay, My sheet is up and linked under characters. Just click the tabs for the different sections. I know this one won't vanish. Also I checked @Ritzy's Myth-Weavers sheet and it too is blanked. At least Aeon's spells are listed here.

Sounds like a fun character @Clockwork Syringe. Is Bolt Ace a fighter archetype? If so I hope it lets you reload that double crossbow as a free action, or at least a move action. Otherwise it will take a couple of rounds to shoot. If your storyteller lets you use some 3.0/3.5 stuff, there is the self-loading crossbow option from Arms and Equipment Guide and Quick Loading from the Magic Item Compendium. Both would let you shoot at a free action with 200 bolts held in the nondimensional space (100 for each crossbow of the double crossbow). If not, Impact will up the damage factor.

I spent a good chunk yesterday and today figuring this out but I start out as a Bolt Ace lvl 5 (Gunslinger variant). His name is Zen and he wields a Minotaur Double Crossbow with a X3 crit multiplier and can reload both bolts fired as a swift action(when 1 hits, the target takes damage twice, but the crit only goes for 1 bolt). We've also figured out that his claws count towards Weapon Finesse and I can add Dexterity to Damage with Weapon Celerity.

Pretty much 5 lvls of Bolt Ace -> 1 lvl of Sorcerer -> rest Dragon Disciple.

Dare I ask, but what kind of title are you suggesting?

You know how mine is "Draconic Sorcerer," Dicer's is "Berserking Lizard" and Sherwood's is "Sneaky Stabber" all due to our characters. Also helps us remember what each person is in the game.

I'm suggesting you get a paladin-y title.

I was just thinking of a title for @Psychie's character. I think Holy Evilslayer would be appropriate. But that's just me.

@Silanon Just so you can be aware, I am interested in coming across a magic item called a Phylactery of Positive Energy.  It lets a paladin or cleric add 2d6 to their Channel Energy ability.  It would be quite useful in keeping people alive.

Welcome on the other side! Seems like most things should be smooth sailing from now on, so there's no real reason to delay any further. Sitting on a post right now, should be up in a bit.

Ritzy Ritzy How are things looking on your end? Haven't heard anything for a while due to the update, I hope things look at least somehow brighter by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back