• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Just Breathe

Carmen frowned and took her arm in her hand, "Alana Cardenas... You know that's not how that works... Tell me then what it was you did that was so naughty?" She asked her.

Jon smiled tiredly, driving for half an hour before puling up at a large house, getting out with her and took her hand, "Hey Kurt." He called to him, walking up the drive to show Max that it was Kurt Angle there

Max got out of the car and went wide eyed when she saw Kurt Angle come from the garage stuck in her tracks. She had been a wrestling fan since she was a little girl and was completely star struck at the moment.

Alana frowned more and crossed her arms looking exactly like Carmen "I hit Bea on the head with a remote because she was being annoying and wouldn't stop talking through my show."

She frowned and crouched down to be at her level. “Yeah you did... why is that unacceptable?” She asked her.

Jon chuckled and gave her hand a squeeze. “We’re here to pick up the dogs... This is my girlfriend, Max. Max this is.... well I think you know.” He chuckled.

Alana huffed and rolled her eyes a bit "Because Bea is different not stupid and its not nice to hit people." She muttered

Max gave a small nod and stuck her hand out to meet him "Its...its uh very nice to meet you." She said in the calmest voice she could muster at the moment

Carmen nodded. “Your sister doesn’t understand most things. All I want is for you kids to look out for each other. And it worries me that you’re so horrible to her Alana.... go apologise to your sister then you can go start on your chores upstairs.” She told her, standing up and making her way to the dining room.

Jon chuckled and left them to chat for a minute while he went to collect the dogs from his aunt, getting their stuff together then headed out to max. “Ready?” He smiled.

Alana groaned some and shook her head "No! Bea won't apologize to me! She is a dumbass and needs to be put in looney bin!" She screamed before running upstairs slamming the door to her room

Clay frowned some and shook his head a bit "Thats it, she is getting a spanking." He muttered before running upstairs "Open the door now Alana!"

Max smiled widely seeing Jon,his aunt, and the dogs walk out "Yeah I'm ready." She said happily before walking over to him

He smiled and took her hand, waving goodbye to them and headed out to the truck. “You glad you came to pick the dogs up with me?” He asked her, kissing the side of her head.

Carmen frowned about to tell him to leave it but she didn’t have the energy to fight it right now. She sighed quietly and went to answer the phone when it rang, sitting in the kitchen

Max nodded happily at him as she walked to the car "Hell yeah I am! He is such a nice guy!" She said as the dogs all sniffed her a few times before jumping in the car.

Clay came down after disciplining Alana and sighed heavily giving a smile as he saw everyone sitting down. He frowned though when he noticed Carmen gone "Where is your mother?"

He smiled and pecked her lips. “Good. Let’s get these guys back to mine.” He mumbled, yawning a little and stretching before getting in the truck and heading home.

Bea frowned and pointed towards the den where she’d been sat crying for a few minutes now. “She sad.” She told him.

Max nodded some and smiled happily "Sounds good." She said happily before buckling up "So what would you like for lunch?"

Clay frowned and went into the living room sitting next to her "Carmen? Mí amor whats wrong?"

She frowned and swallowed hard just shaking her head, chewing on her lip until she eventually calmed down enough to look at him and speak. “The doctor just called.... it’s not good news.... it is cancer.” She mumbled frowning and held onto him tightly.

he shrugged a little. “Buffalo wild wings sounds pretty good to be honest.” He told her. “Or we could go home and do sandwiches.” He yawned some still tired from the work and travel.

Clay took a shaky breath before pulling her into his arms letting a few tears fall "Well...we will make it work okay? I promise." He said quietly letting a few tears fall

Max smiled happily and gave a small nod "I'm fine with either, you look tired though." She sajd softly kissing his hand as he drove "How about we go home I'll make sandwhiches and you take a nap."

She frowned shaking her head. “Beas not gonna understand what’s going on. Alana a gonna blame Bea for it and you’re gonna be exhausted with all the back and forth...” she stopped when she felt his hands on her face, just leaning into him.

He smiled at her some. “That sounds fantastic.” He smiled tiredly. “What time tomorrow are you gonna go back to your sisters?” He asked her quietly.

Clay frowned and cupped her cheeks making her look at him "Stop it....we are going to make this work I promise you." He said softly and seriously to her

Max shrugged softly "Well probably before dark, maybe around 3 or so?" She said softly giving a small frown. She had completely forgotten that she had to leave, this felt so natural that she honestly thought they were just going to stay together.

She whimpered a little but nodded and held onto him tightly. “They want me to come in three pm this afternoon to talk to the oncologist about what the options are.” She mumbled, wiping her eyes

He nodded some and smiled. “That sounds good.... when do you next have a scan or anything?” He asked her yawning some as they got back and he opened the door.

Max smiled softly rubbing her bump a bit "Not for another two weeks." She murmured sighing softly "When do you have shoots next?"

Clay nodded and sighed softly "Alright I will call my mom so we can go." He murmured before kissing her gently

He frowned and shook his head. “Not for a month. Then I got a three day commercial but that’s it til the baby is at least a few months old. I’m gonna be here.” He promised.

She nodded and sighed quietly. “I’m gonna go sit with the kids... I need cuddles from our babies. And I don’t want to tell them just yet.” She mumbled and kissed his cheek getting up to go sit with the kids

Max nodded some and gave a small smile "Alright that sounds good." She said happily squeezing his hand a bit

Clay gave a small nod and sighed softly "Alright lets go." He said quietly helping her up and following her into the kitchen smiling at the kids

She went to sit with the little ones and sighed quietly, letting Bea curl up to her. “Hey pumpkin. You finish your breakfast?” She asked her.

He smiled and kissed her nose, taking her inside and went straight to lay on the couch.

Bea smiled happily and nodded some "Uh huh, mommy you happy now?" She asked placing her hands on her cheeks squishing them a bit and giggling some "Squishy!!"

Max smiled some and got the dogs some food and water before she made sandwhiches for the two of them.

She smiled and turned to kiss one of her hands. “I’m okay baby girl.” She murmured and cuddled her closer while Javi insisted on helping his dad clean up and she noticed Giulia and the dogs had disappeared upstairs.

Jon woke up as she shook him and sat up, taking the sandwich happily. “This looks great thank you.” He murmured

Bea smiled some and cuddled her close but then frowned softly when she looked at the remote "Mommy.....am I stupid? Alana says so...I just want to play with her...." she said quietly

Max smiled happily placing the sandwhiches on the coffee table before shaking him awake "Hey food is ready." She said softly before sitting with him

Carmen sighed and shook her head. “No baby. You understand things different to her. Alana is just finding her own way right now and she’s not being nice to you or Javi or even Giulia.” She murmured. “But you are not stupid.” She told her, kissing her head.

He smiled and sat up, stretching out, sticking his legs out in front of him, watching her happily, "You know how beautiful you are?" He asked her quietly.

Alana nodded some and gave a small smile "Mommy can I play with mittens?" She asked pointing to her favorite cat scrambling down when she said okay "Captain Mittens!"

Max blushed some as she sat down next to him once he had moved "Oh I'm not all that." She said giving a small laugh

She smiled and nodded, letting her get down, "Careful baby, he's getting old now." She murmured. "You know he's older than your sister right?" She asked her "Mittens is Daddy's first ever pet. Your grandma got him Mittens to help teach him to look after another life." She smiled at the memory, seeing Clay walk back in the room, "You look tired papí." She murmured, reaching for him.

He smiled some, "Even if you don't see it, I do." He winked at her, pecking her cheek. "Plus you make really good sandwiches." He murmured, holding her close, rubbing her bump gently, "He been kicking much today?" He asked her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back