• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Just Breathe

Max looked at him shocked but soon smiled happily "Really? You want them to meet me?" She asked softly cupping his cheek gently "I'd love to meet them."

Clay sighed heavily and nodded some "Yeah...but if I hadn't been with that fucking club she would have never met him and she would be okay..." he muttered sighing heavily

She frowned shaking her head “And she was a fully grown woman who wouldn’t listen to your warnings.” She pointed out, sighing as they parked in their drive and she got out carefully, making her way up to the door and sighed happily hearing their two dogs on the other side. “Oh my other babies.” She smiled

Jon chuckled and nodded. “You’re my girlfriend. And the mother of my child. Of course I want them to meet you.” He told her. “I don’t know who you used to date but they did an awful job of treating you good.” He frowned.

Max laughed lightly and smiled some "I don't think I've any kind of serious relationship in a long time is all. Most of them lasted a few dates and never turned into anything more. Or they were never really serious." She explained with a small shrug

Clay parked the car and smiled softly hearing the dogs on the other side of the door. He unlocked it and opened it smiled wide when he heard the kids yelling happily in the family room

Carmen made her way inside and headed to the lounge, frowning seeing Alana turn around and start smacking Bea with the tv remote.

Jon nodded some and kissed her head again. “Mmm I guess that was good for me then huh? I get you all to myself.” He murmured, pressing his face into her shoulder.

Clay went wide eyed and snapped his fingers loud at the two of them "Alana! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He said sternly before going over and taking the remote from her.

Max nodded some and smiled happily "Yeah it is." She said softly running her fingers through his hair smiling more when she saw him just staring at her stomach and rubbing circles on it.

Carmen frowned and went to sit down, letting Bea come and climb up to hold onto her tightly “Youre alright. Guys when I said make sure you’re behaving for abuela this is not what I meant.” She scolded Alana, having Javi climb up and cuddle her other side while their middle child just screamed and went upstairs, sighing heavily.

Jon smiled and glanced up at her. “You know how much peace I’ve felt since I’ve met you?” He asked her quietly, rubbing her bump in circles. “I feel like I’ve known you forever.” He told her quietly.

Clay sighed heavily and shook his head frowning when he didn't see Giulia "Giulia?" He called going to her room and knocking on the door.

Max smiled some at him and sighed happily "I feel the same way...I've never felt so comfortable with someone."

She frowned, calling that it was open and looked over, "Is mom home?" She asked him, frowning when she heard banging coming from Alana's room next door "Oh god, what did Bea do this time?" She asked him, "Alana's been really mad all weekend with her.

Jon smiled and spent the rest of the evening in bed with her until dinner, going to pick up a salad for her and a burger for him, eating and went straight back to bed, exhausted both from all the travelling and working.

Clay walked into her room and sighed heavily "Yeah she is downstairs. We caught Alana hitting Bea over the head with a remote." He explained shaking his head so "I don't understand why she picks on her so much."

Max woke up that next morning and frowned getting up quickly as she rushed to the bathroom getting her morning sickness over with quickly

She frowned and shrugged. “I know she’s my sister dad but Alana is a bitch... she knows Bea won’t fight back and does t really understand much of anything.” She muttered. “She won’t do it to Javi and she won’t dare do it to me but Bea is an easy target for her.”

Jon was getting back upstairs after a morning run, going to the bathroom and frowned some, getting her some water. “Hey, you alright?” He asked quietly.

Clay sighed heavily shaking his head some "I'm not sure what else to do with her." He murmured to her seeing she had her text books open "What are you doing? Studying?"

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly "Yeah just morning sickness, it comes and goes." She murmured softly before thanking him and taking the water "You been running?"

Jon nodded and smiled. “I was awake and couldn’t sleep.... needed to do something.” He told her. “Go back to bed for a bit while I shower alright?” He murmured, helping her up and into his bed.

carmen was downstairs with the twins still, cuddling them both close until she started getting the excruciating cramps again and she got them to head out to the play room, laying down on the couch, trying to alleviate the pressure.

Max gave a small nod and got up shuffling back to bed in only his old t-shirt smiling some at him. She kissed his cheek quick before she left the room and layed down.

Clay sighed some as left Giulia's room and went down to see Carmen. He frowned seeing her laying down "Hey you okay?" He asked as he kneeled infront of her

She shook her head. “I hurt.... a lot.” She whimpered. “Bed please.” She just about got out for him, holding onto him and whimpering quietly as it continued to hurt bad.

He showered quickly and got dressed then went to see her. “Take your time. When you’re ready we will go get the dogs.” He smiled.

Clay frowned and picked her up giving a small nod "I got you babe I got you." He whispered kissing her forhead gently as he got her to their bed.

Max gave a small nod and started to fall asleep again. She woke up about an hour later and sighed softly smiling when she heard Jon rumaging around downstairs. She got up and made her way to the kitchen laughing softly whem she caught him drinking from the milk carton.

She frowned some and just pulled him close, "Thank you.... For everything you do for me and the kids... I know I got you working quadruple time almost at the moment with everything going on but I promise not for long... Soon as Giulia finishes junior year, she's getting her work experience at the shop and when she's not working there, she's agreed to help out with the kids for the summer." She told him. "Help you out a bit more." She mumbled.

Jon looked over and smiled some, "Hey, sorry... I usually don't have anyone here to judge me.... You ready to go get my other children?" He asked her quietly, kissing her forehead once she got over ot him.

Clay layed with her had sighed softly kissing the top of her head "Its alright beautiful, we'll all get through this." he said quietly kissing her cheek gently "I love you more than anything in this world, you know that?"

Max laughed shaking her head some "You're fine." she said softly before giving a small nod "Yeah do you have anything to snack on? He is very hungry at the moment." she murmured

She smiled and cuddled in close "I do know that... And I still say that I love you more." She giggled quietly, starting to drift off to sleep, holding onto him exhaustedly.

Jonn nodded and smiled, "One snack bar comin' right up." He told her, kising her nose and grabbed her a few different flavors to choose from then stated heading to the car with her

Clay chuckled softly as he held her close letting her fall asleep against him while he grabbed his ipad and started on drawing up a new design.

Max smiled happily and took the snacks before going out with him. She kissed his cheek gently as he got in the car with her "So are you close with your family?"

Jon shrugged. “I don’t hate them.... but I wouldnt say we’re close.” He told her quietly. “We all live in different parts of the country for the most part.”

Carmen managed to sleep through the night for once and woke up early the following morning to the sound of her whole family trying to sort out breakfast downstairs, making her way down carefully

Max gave a small nod "Yeah, most of mine is back in Texas. My sister moved here because she always loved it here ever since we had a family vacation up here. I moved for my job." She explained to him.

Clay was busy in the kitchen cooking eggs with Alana while Giullia helped set the table with the younger kids. He wanted to have a big family breakfast to welcome Carmen home and he hoped she would be okay to atleast sit with them possibly

He nodded some and yawned a little. “You’re gonna like my uncle I think. Not related by blood. Married into the family.” He smiled, taking her hand while he drove.

Carmen headed to the kitchen and slipped her arms around clay from behind. “Morning handsome.” She mumbled, kissing his shoulder. “I see you’re hard at work.” She giggled.

Max smiled and gave a small nod "Oh yeah? Well I can't wait to meet him." She said sweetly before digging into one of the snack bars he had given her.

Clay smiled happily when he felt Carmen's arms go around him "Good morning beautiful, Alana wanted to learn how to cook eggs so here we are." He said happily before turning the stove top off once they were finished

She nodded some and turned to face her middle child, "Have you apologised to your sister for yesterday? Do you understand why that wasn't acceptable?" She questioned her.

Jon smiled and nodded, "Alright," He murmured and kissed her head, starting the car and headed off with her.

Alana frowned some and gave a small nod to her mom "Yes m'am.." she said quietly before she tried to get away from her mom's stare

Max smiled softly staying quiet while he drove. It was times like these that she knew she was head over heels for him, she had never been able to just sit in comfortable silence with a man before but with Jon she could without any issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back