• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Just Breathe

Clay smiled some as he walked into the room seeing Bea busy chatting away with mittens who was curled on her lap "I'm fone beautiful." He said quietly

Max smiled more and gave a small nod as she took a bite of her sandwhich "Been moving around but not kicking too much." She said giggling a bit as he started up and placed Jon's hand where he was kicking "Looks like he wants to kick for you."

She nodded and reached for him, "Your mom good for this afternoon?" She asked him quietly, slipping her arms around his waist as he stepped closer to her, "Javi wants to take the dogs for a walk, think you could go with him? You could do with some fresh air." She told him, "I'm gonna go lay down and Bea can come hang out in our room or og with you... but I think Javi wants boy time."

Jon smiled wide and rubbed gently, "Long as you're not hurting your momma." He smiled, "What names have you thought about?" He asked her curiously.

Clay wrapped his arms around her and sighed heavily giving a small nod "Yeah she is good." He murmured kissing the top of her head "I'll take him, Bea can stay here." He said softly stroking her cheek gently

Max smiled happily and gave a small shrug "I thought about Ezekiel, Matthew, or maybe Jon.." she said softly smiling more to gauge his reaction

She smiled and nodded, giving his hand a squeeze, "Love you." She murmured, standing up and looking over at Bea "You wanna grab your coloring and come sit upstairs with me?" She asked her, pecking Clay's cheek, "Giulia's going out today, said she's meeting a friend, I wasn't gonna tell her no just to force the kids to hang out together." She told him sighing a little as she made her way up to bed.

Jon smiled some and shook his head "I like Matthew... Ezekiel is a bible name and Jon is... Well that's asking for trouble." He chuckled quietly, rubbing the back of his neck and stood up, taking their plates to the kitchen before coming back to sit with her

Clay gave a small nod and sighed heavily "Alright I'll make sure to keep in contact with her." He murmured smiling as Bea pouted not wanting to let go of the cat ready to throw a fit "Come on Bea, I'll carry him up."

Max gave a small laugh and smiled some at him as he came back "What about Jax?" She asked cuddling up close to him

He smiled and nodded, "I like that too." He smiled, kissing her nose, "You're the one making the baby, you get to pick the name." He smiled at her happily. Six months ago this was far from how he'd envisioned his life going but he was happier than ever

Carmen smiled and took her coloring stuff up for her, going to get comfy in bed and let her get comfy with Mittens first, "We'll see you boys late alright?" She asmiled, watching Clay go back down

Max nodded smiling some "Fair enough." She said sweetly before laying on his lap "You happy?"

Clay smiled softly helping them get situated before he went down "Javi! Come on bud!" He called smiling as his son came running around the corner "Lets get the dogs for a walk."

Javi grinned and grabbed his sandals, trying to get them on quickjly then took his Dad's hand and rushed out the front door, "Can we get ice cream if we eat it quick enough so the girls don't know?" He asked him quietly.

Jon smiled and nodded, running his fingers through her hair, "More than I've been in a long ass time." He murmured, leaning back so they could both be super comfy.

Clay raised an eyebrow and pretended to think about it "Hmmm if you're SUPER good and don't tell the girls...I don't see why not." He said giving a small laugh

Max smiled happily and rubbed her bump gently "You know this isn't really the situatjion I pictured myself in with my first child...but I'm happy it happened with you."

Javi grinned and nodded, walking with him for a couple blocks then frowned. “Dad... is mommy really sick still?” He asked him worriedly. “Cause Alana said that it’s Beas fault that mom is probably gonna die.” He frowned some looking up at him.

he smiled and continued playing with her hair. “Mmm... I got a hot girlfriend and a baby out of it. I ain’t mad.” He chuckled quietly. “Are we gonna go get baby stuff tomorrow then?” He asked her curiously while the dogs came to sit down with them.

Clay frowned more shaking his head some "Don't listen to Alana, your mom is okay I promise." He murmured softly sighing softly

Max gave a small nod and smiled some "Yeah if you don't mind. We need to get a few things. My sister is throwing me a baby shower though when I'm around 8 months."

He nodded some and yawned, "Alright... But here's the big question.... If you're not ready to move in fully, obviously, as the hospital is near to me we'll be here for the first few weeks after he's born at least.... Then are we gonna have two nurseries, one here and one at your sisters or what are we doing with that?" HE asked her, taking her hands and leaning back a bit more.

Javi frowned and looked up at him, "Then how come she keeps going to the hospital... And she's always tired and sick?" He asked him frowning and looking exactly like his mother for a moment.

Max frowned softly having not thought about it fully "Well I agree with staying here for the first few weeks....my sister is making hints of when I might leave, she wants her space back." She said giving a small laugh

Clay sighed heavily shakomg his head some "Its very complicated Javi, but your mom is going to be okay alright? She might be sick for a while but she will get better."

Javi shrugged and just walked with him still. He knew when to not push his Dad's temper anymore and just took his hand, walking another few blocks before turning around to go home, getting in and sighed some hearing Giulia dn Alana screaming at each other

Jon smiled and nodded, listening but not really awake anymore. It had been quiet out in the hotel rooms and since having Max in his life, he didn't ever want to go back to the silence of having no one around. "Look, my offer is always there... even if you don't want to stay in my room full time... I'd like to have my son with me and not living an hour away if I can help it.... but as always it is up to you." He mumb led, drifting off to sleep soona fter that

Clay frowned as he came into the house hearing his eldest two yelling "Javi go put the dog up. You can pick dinner tonight since we didn't get ice cream alright?" He murmured before making his way into the lounge area "Hey! What the hell is going on?!"

Max gave a small nod as she listened to him and sighed softly as she thought long and hard about it. She eventually fell asleep without realizing it and jolted awake when she heard one of the dogs bark at something they saw out side

Giulia frowned as she whipped her head round to look at her Dad "She broke my computer!" She snapped at him. "I can't fucking deal with her anymore Dad! You and Mom have got to get her under control!" She yelled. "I got one more week of school work and she's broken my fucking computer cause I wouldn't let her play video games on it!" She had worked hard for that computer and bought it with her own money she'd earnt from her weekend job.

Jon smiled as he held her to him, letting her get some sleep until the dogs woke her up and he got up carefully to go let them out. "How you feeling?" He asked her quietly.

Clay frowned as he listened to her and whipped his head around to look at Alana "Why did you do this huh?! How about I go and break your shit huh?!"

Max smiled and stretched at a bit "I'm doing alright, what about you?" She asked

He smiled and nodded. “I’m alright. You want pizza or I can make some pasta?” He asked her smiling some and went to help her to stand up so she could stretch her legs.

Carmen frowned waking up and hearing yelling, heading downstairs quietly and watched Giulia walk off looking upset and Alana soon ran off to her room, screaming at clay behind her. “What the hell is going on?” She muttered frowning some.

Max stretched some her belly poking out of her shirt some "Mmmm pasta sounds yummy." She murmured quietly before kissing him gently

Clay frowned more shaking his head and grabbing a box "Our middle is about to get taught a fucking lesson." He spat before he followed her upstairs stopping her from slamming the door and started taking all of her things from her room

Carmen frowned and followed him up, sighing heavily as she watched Alana scream and try to hit him, "Alana Cardenas come here. I'm not having this. What happened?" She questioned her, taking her out of her room to talk to her, holding her hands tightly to try and stop her from hitting, waiting to hear her explanation then shook her head, "Then I'm sorry but your father is right. Until you can respect other people's belongings then you don't get your own." She told her seriously. "Do not make me send you to your grampas this summer." She warned her. Her father loved his grandkids but he was far stricter than anyone else in the family and the kids always complained that he didn't let them do anything fun. "Go sit in the den, calm down and then go apologise to your sister." She told her, sending her off and went in to see Clay.

Jon smiled and kissed her back, puling her in as close as her belly would allow then headed off to make dinner. The next couple months passed by quietly with him seeing Max as much as he could with how far her sister lived and how much work he was doing at the gym in between acting jobs but he was just finishing up a run around the trails when he got a phone call from her, sending the dogs inside, "Hey beautiful, I'm just gonna shower then I'll be over to you... Max... You a lright?" He asked her frowning some, hearing her groaning on the other end, already heading inside ready to grab his keys in case it was an emergency

Clay looked over at Carmen as she came into the room putting Alana's things in their closet and sighing heavily "I'm getting fed up with this shit." He muttered shaking his head some before pulling her in close to him "I'm sorry if they woke you up."

Max whimpered some as she lay on bathroom floor in pain "Jon? Jon something is wrong....I called an ambulance but....something is very wrong." She said trying not to cry down the line. Things had been going well for them, the baby so far had been good until now.

She shook her head "No, Bea did. She thought Alana was gonna hurt her again. Plus she needed to pee and obviously she had to wake me up to tell me that she was gonna go use the bathroom... Cause she didn't want me to be scared she'd left if I woke up while she was peeing." She smiled some, "We need to get going in half an hour." She told him quietly, swaying with him some and trying to soothe him.

Jon frowned, grabbing his keys "Hey, hey it's alright, I'll meet you at the hospital okay? Just stay calm okay? Tell me what's going on." He coaxed gently, locking his door again and got in his truck to head down there.

Max took a deep breath and whimpered some "I was going to the restroom and all of a sudden this pain just started shooting through me. My water hasn't broke and I'm not bleeding but I can't feel him moving." She explained before crying more "I'm so scared Jon..."

Clay sighed heavily and shook his head some "I'm so sorry babe." He whispered before kissing her forehead gently and swaying with her some "My mom should be here amy moment."

Carmen frowned and shook her head "There's nothing to be sorry about silly." She murmured to him, "Why don't I make some chilli tonight?" She suggested quietly

Jon frowned shaking his head "Hey, hey it's gonna be alright, I know it's real hard but you gotta stay calm as much as you can okay? I'm gonna be there soon as I can, I'm already driving down to the freeway and the EMTs will make sure you're okay." He coaxed gently.

Clay smiled happily and nodded some "Mmmm your chili is the best." He said happily before kissing her forehead gently

Max took a deep breath and nodded some trying to sit up when she heard the EMTs "The medics are here." She said to him before yelling that she was upstairs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back