• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Just Breathe

Carmen was walking into the house after what had felt like the longest day possible at the massage parlour that she had worked at for almost ten years now. “Hello! Anyone home?!” She called through what seemed to be an empty house until she went to the back and saw all four of her kids were in the garden and her husband was busy painting in his studio. “Hey handsome.” She smiled, making her way over to see him. Her and Clay had been together since middle school. Had their first child when she was just 18 and they had never looked back.

Jon was making his way through the bar, buying a round of drinks for his cast mates, just excited to be getting this new opportunity Both in his career and in his personal life. He’d been looking for work for a long ass time when he finally landed the part in the walking dead. He couldn’t see himself anywhere else right now. At least until he saw the most beautiful woman he’d ever known walking in and he was quick to forget about the round he was meant to be buying, instead now just trying toget close enough to start talking to this girl.

Max walked into one of the local bars that was next to her hotel and smiled some at the friendly atmosphere that engulfed her. She had been visiting on a business trip and it was her final night in town. So with nothing better to do and after a long day she decided going to have a couple drinks wouldn't be such a bad idea. She sat at the bar ordering her drink immediately before she took a look around taking in the scenery. Her eyes soon landed on a very handsome man that seemed to have his eyes on her as well and couldn't help but give a small smile.

Clayton paused his music when he saw Carmen come into the room due to the giant mirror he had in his studio and smiled happily. He stood up and walked over to her before wrapping his arms around her "Hey beautiful, you have a good day?" He asked before giving her a quick peck on the lips. He had fallen for her at a young age and through all the ups and downs he couldn't be happier than where they were now "The twins made you some drawings by the way, they're very excited to show you." He said chuckling quietly

She smiled, swaying with him a little. “Mmm... nope. It was shit. But I’m home and I have the weekend and I’m not gonna worry about it now. Alana do good at soccer this afternoon?” She asked him. She enjoyed her job usually and it brought good money alongside Clays work at the auto repair and whenever they sold a couple paintings but sometimes she missed being the one who was at home with them more. they headed out to the kitchen while she opened the back door, letting the dogs in and just watched the kids some. "I've been thinking about what you said the other day.... About getting a vasectomy... I want one more." She told him. "And if I get pregnant and it doesn't work out then we're done... but I want one more pregnancy." She told him.

It took him another drink but eventually he moved over to her to say hi, sitting down next to her, "Hey... I'm Jon." He smiled, sticking his hand out to her, "What brings you out to Atlanta?" He asked after hearing her voice "Cause I can tell you're not from around here." He smiled, asking the bartender for a couple more drinks and paying. He ended up sitting and chatting to her the rest of the night, ignoring his costars after that, never bringing up what he was doing in town himself and by the end of the night he was takong her back to his apartment that he was renting

Clay swated with her a bit and gave a small nod kissing her gently "Well then I want you resting fhis weekend and I'll handle dinner." He murmured before walking downstairs with her "Alana did great, even scored 2 goals." He said happily while he watched the kids outside. He smiled some when she mentioned another baby and chuckled quietly "5 kids huh? Well alright." He said happily smiling wider as Javi rushed over once he saw Carmen. He was such a momma's boy it was unreal.

Max ended up finishing her drink before he finally came over to talk to her. She smiled softly and shook his hand "Hello Jon, my name is Max." She said sweetly before thanking him when ordered them another drink "I'm visiting for work, I do photography. Its my last night here so I thought I'd get a couple drinks." She explained to him. Though a couple drinks turned into nearly 7 as she continued to talk and have a good time with him. In her drunken state she even left to his apartment for a more private setting

She smiled. “Guilia is gonna be 16 in a few months. She’s set. I want babies a little longer.” She smiled and watched him. “Oh you’re a life saver handsome.” She murmured about him handling dinner until she felt arms around her hips and she crouched to pick her son up. “Hey baby. You have a good day?” She asked him, kissing his head and carried him to set him on the counter while she made herself a drink, rubbing her temples feeling a migraine coming on.

They were both drunk as hell by the time they got into his bed and it wasn’t the best sex he’d had because they were both so sloppy. He was sure he wouldn’t remember it in the morning either but for now he was enjoying himself and she seemed to be as well.

Clay smiled happily and kissed her cheek. He frowned some seeing her rub her temples "You okay?" He asked quietly watching as Javi reached for her 'Mommy need hugs to fix boo boo?' He said him ask worriedly

Max panted softly as they finished taking a deep breath and holding the covers close to her. Was it the best sex she had? No, but with her drunken state she didn't much care either. She took a deep breath and glanced over at him "That was nice..." she murmured before she started to drift off. She woke up in the morning thankful that Jon was still asleep and quietly left leaving him a note saying thanks for the good time and quickly went back to her hotel so she wouldn't be late for her flight.

She smiled and gave her son another cuddle. “Mommy’s head is all achey. I’m gonna go lay down... if you’re super duper quiet you can come lay with me Javi.” She told him.

Jon woke up with a headache and a few missed calls, reading the note she left and sighed some. A little sad he hadn’t at least got her number.

Javi frowned softly and gave a small nod "Mommy you see my drawing?" He asked quietly while she carried him up to her room.

Max sighed heavily as she sat on the plane a few hours thinking that she should have given him her number. She had actually liked his company at the bar a lot and he seemed to be just her type

She shook her head and got them both into hers and angels bed. “Not yet baby. Why don’t you show me after your nap?” She murmured, cuddling him close.

Guilia came inside with the other two after a while and frowned. “Is mom home?” She asked, going to get a drink from the fridge.

He kept the note, getting himself ready for the day and stuck it to his fridge so that if he ever found her again he knew to ask her out properly.

Clayton watched his wife disappear upstairs and sighed heavily seeing his eldest come in with her sister's "Yeah, she went to take a nap. Its been a long day for her." He murmured while getting things out to make spaghetti for the night.

As Max went on normally with her life things slowly started to change. She began getting tired more quickly and had awful nausea that followed her throughout her days. It was when shr missed her period that she quickly went to have a test done and found out she was pregnant. She knew it had to be the man she met in Atlanta's child, she hadn't slept with another person since and she had no way of telling him. He had not given her his last name but she was still trying to find him. It was when she was around 4 months pregnant that she saw his face on her sister's TV screen while she watchd walking dead that she had finally found him "Thats him! Lily thats him!"

She frowned but nodded and went to go sit in her room for a bit while Alana, climbed up to sit on the counter and watch her Dad "Is she feeling sick again?" She asked him yawning some and watched Beatrice chasing the cats "Daddy can we swap Beatrice with a smarter sister?" She asked him frowning. Out of the four, being the middle child she was and wanting so desperately to be as grown up as her sister she had taken on a grumpy attitude recently, taking it out on all her siblings.

Lily frowned and loked over at her "That dude? The guy on the TV? You slept with an actor?!" She questioned her, "Oh jeez... I guess you better get tracking him down... I mean... do you want him to know?" She asked her

Clayton frowned some and gave a small nod "Yeah she is, I'm sure she is fine." he murmured looking at Alana shaking his head a bit "Alana stop it, Beatrice is fine." he murmured not liking the attitude his middle child had, had recently. He started to cook and frowned when he heard Beatrice crying and Alana yelling at her sister for being 'dumb' "Alana Cardenas! Get in here now!" he yelled glaring at her.

Max nodded some watching the man on the screen "Yeah..he never told me what he did." she said biting her lip as she placed a hand on her stomach "Well he at least deserves to know, if he doesn't want to be there, thats his decision. He deserves to know though." she said quietly before she pulled out her phone and looked up the shows IMDB finding out his name "Jon Bernthal...Lily how do I get ahold of him? Call an agency? Try to find where he lives?"

She groaned some and headed into the kitchen, looking over at her Dad, "She's stupid." She grumbled and crossed her arms over her chest, looking grumpy. "I didn't want a little sister, only a brother!" She yelled at him.

Carmen had woken up to the sound of yelling and pulled her comfy clothes on, heading downstairrs to see what was happening, just frowning as Alana yelled back at her father. He had tried his best to discipline them but they all had half of her DNA and so they were all strong-willed hardy kids with a large dose of attitude that they didn't ever try to rein in

She nodded, getting up and going to her computer for a minute to try and find out anything about him. "He had an instagram." She told her, "That might be a start... IF he doesn't respond or see it then keep going at him until he sees you tryinhg to contact him." She suggested, going to sit down again and pressed play on the show. "Le's hope he's more of a gentleman than Shane the prick." She chuckled

Clay frowned as she yelled back at him when he told her to treat her sister to properly. Though when she back talked him with the same attitude as Carmen. He took a deep breath as he saw Carmen coming down the stairs "You woke up your mother now!"

Max gave a small nod and sighed heavily before she found his instagram. She typed out the message at least twenty times before she finally pressed send and hopefully he would see it "I'll give him a week before I reach out again." she murmured

She frowned, going and picking up Bea who was still crying and just bounced her gently. “We don’t call people stupid Alana. You know better than that. Do you like it if anyone calls you stupid?” She questioned her, sitting in the kitchen and kept her youngest close for the moment. They knew Bea was behind but they were still on waiting lists for assessments and everything.

Jon was in the gym when his phone pinged and he glanced down to see someone was trying to message him on Instagram. That wasn’t unusual these days but this one made him stop a little. The name on it was max and it was ringing a bell as he opened it, smiling some when he saw it was the woman from the bar a few months ago, reading through it and nodded some, shooting one back to say he was back in Washington for the moment.

Clay gave a heavy sigh as Alana just stomped off to go sit with her older sister "She got all that sass from you. I'm sorry we woke you up." He murmured kissing gently and chuckled as Bea pushed them apart "Hey! I can't give your momma some lovin?" He asked

Max went a bit wide eyed seeing his name pop up when her phone went off "Shit that was fast." She murmured before she explained that she would really like to meet up or talk to him again leaving her phone number at the end.

Carmen smiled as she shook her head and sniffled a little. ‘No. She’s my mommy. Not yours.’ She told him pouting and carmen giggled. “Well you’re right. I’m not daddy’s mommy but I am his wife. Can he have some cuddles too? Daddy doesn’t like being yelled at either.” She told her, watching her sigh dramatically and get down to go find the cats again while carmen leaned into Clay again “I know they did. Once we have answers for Bea though it’ll be easier to explain to the others why she is the way she is.” She sighed “You excited for the poetry slam tomorrow night?” She asked him, getting W soda out the fridge.

Jon smiled and plugged it straight into his phone, shooting her a text. “I’ve been waiting for this number since you left a note on my fridge. What made you reach out again?” He asked her quietly.

Clay chuckled quietly at his youngest and smiled softly as he pulled his wife close to him "I hope so...Alana just keeps putting her down." He murmured before giving a small nod "Yeah I got a new one I've been working on. Hope it goes over well." He murmured into her shoulder as he moved to hold her from behind.

Max bit her lip hard as he texted her back immediately. She smiled happily though as she read through it and blushed lightly "Well actually I was wondering if we could talk on the phone if you're free?" She texted

She smiled and leaned back against him, "Guilia said she wanted to go with you... I think a couple of her friends wanted to go." She told him, yawning some, "I love you.... Very much so." She murmured, "Oh, I got a meeting with the mortgage advisor on Monday about that space in town... If I can get it, I wouldn't be working an hour away anymore... I could choose my days off and whatnot.... So fingers crossed." She smiled, hearing his timer go off for food and she pulled away to go get the kids down for dinner.

Jon glanced over at the TV and turned it onto mute for the minute, "I can do that... Let me just go to a quiet room hold on." He sent, making it into his sun room and gave her a call on the number she had just sent him, "Hey... It's been a while... Where are you at now?" He asked her.

Max quickly went to her sister's backyard and took a shaky breath before answering the phone. She smiled as she heard his voice "Hey...it has been a bit...I'm actually in northern California right now. What about you?" She asked softly

Clay smiled some and gave a small nod "I'll talk with her about it." He murmured happily "I love you too, I'm sure it will go fine. You've got this." He said happily before giving her a quick kiss while pulling away to finish up the dinner

She sent everyone down and finally made it to Alana's room, sitting on her bed with her "Talk to me... Why were you calling your sister stupid? You know better than that and you know that Bea is different to most kids." She reminded her, pulling her daughter in close "I love you and Daddy loves you and so do your siblings but if you continue to treat them this way then they won't want to be friends with you." She told her gently.

He smiled some, "I'm in California.... Over in Ojai... You live over here?" He asked her curiously "So how come you reached out? LEft my apartment with just a note and no number and then I hear from you four months later. I didn't get you pregnant did I?" He teased some and leaned back, scratching his chin

Alana frowned softly as she held her mom giving a heavy sigh "I have no friends, all the soccer girls tease me. Javi and Bea have eachother but I am too old to play with them. Guilia won't hang out with me anymore...no one likes me." She admits looking at the ground giving a heavy sigh "I just want everyone to see me too."

Max bit her lip hard and gave a small laugh "Yeah I do, recently moved closer to family." She said before taking a deep breath "Well I um...I didn't think you would have wanted me to stay, I had a flight to catch as well." She explained before she stopped when he teased about her being pregnant "Actually...um yeah you did.." she said softly hoping he wouldn't hang up when he stayed silent "I wasn't trying to keep this from you, I've been trying to find you since before I found out. My sister was watching Walking Dead and I saw you...we found your name and instagram...and now here we are." She rambled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back