• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Just Breathe

Carmen frowned and watched her, kissing her head and rocked her gently "Oh sweetheart.... I know it's tough with everyone being different ages at the moment but it will get better I promise.... Are there any other clubs where you think you would like to join and try to meet new people? What about Dani and Jess? What happened with them?" She asked her

Jon froze and just stared ahead of himself in shock "That's not funny.... I... How can you be sure that it's mine? I don't wanna be rude but I want a paternity test.... Shit I don't know you." He muttered "We should meet in person." He told her seriously

Alana frowned some and shook her head a bit "Dani and Jess are butts, they hang out with Katie and I hate Katie. She always says daddy isn't a real dad because he paints and doesnt work. Its because their mommies are friends." She muttered taking a deep breath "I like soccer though mommy, I'm good at it! Daddy even said so!"

Max sighed heavily expecting something like this to happen and she wasn't made about it "I understand, I know its yours though. I haven't slept with anyone since, but I won't deny a paternity test." She said softly before running a hand through her hair "Yeah, I think we should meet too. My schedule at the moment it pretty flexible, just um...I guess let me know when."

Carmen frowned and shook her head "You can still do soccer but I mean do you wanna add any activities?" She asked her, kissing her head "I know it's hard baby but not everyone is gonna be your friend. When you find someone who will be your friend then you hold onto them tight. It will get better I promise." she murmured, "Let's go get some dinner." She told her, taking her downstairs.

Jon frowned and sighed some "If it turns out I'm the dad I'll pay for it and everything I... Wow... It's a lot to take in... I uh... Can you come out to Ojai tomorrow? Or Sunday? We can meet in town or something? Go get a coffee and talk?" He suggested

Alana gave a small nod before sighing softly "If you say so.." she murmured before hugging her tight "I'm sorry for calling Bea stupid.." she murmured quickly before she ran downstairs to have dinner with everyone else.

Max sighed softly but smiled a bit atleast thankful that he hadn't blown her off completely "Yeah we could do that, just send me an address of a spot to meet at. I haven't been to Ojai in years. Not sure where everything is." She explained with a small laugh

He agreed and promptly hung up, just left sitting there for a long while, staring ahead of him in shock. He was possibly going to be a father. He wasn't ready for this by a long shot.

Carmen got the kids to bed afterwards and spoke with Guilia for a bit then left her to it in her room. she was a good kid and she put herself to bed most nights, going up to hers and Clay's room, laying with him and rolling in closer. "Alana told me she doesn't have any friends."

Max walked back inside letting a hand fall to her stomach as she looked to her sister "He wants a paternity test, but he said he would pay for things once it comes back." She explained before sitting down "He also wants to meet tomorrow."

Clay layed with his wife after cleaning up after dinner and getting the kids in bed "What? She talks to her teammates all the time. What about school? Shit...I didn't know." He murmured

She shook her head and leaned back a little. “She said they all tease her on the team and Jess and Dani have made a new friend with that Katie girl... you know the one. Her mom was eyeing you up like a piece of meat when we picked her up the other day. But she asked if you were gay cause you work from home.” She muttered. “Apparently this little shit takes after her own mother.” She frowned.

Lily nodded as she listened To her. “Well... it could have gone worse at least.” She smiled at her. “If he wants to know then at a bare minimum I’m sure he’ll pay child support.” She told her. “If you’re lucky he might want to know the kid.”

Clay frowned some as he listened to her but chuckled quietly "Well I mean...can you blame her? Its hard to not look at this." He murmured motioning to his body before groaning as she slapped his stomach "Ow! Ow! Okay okay I'm sorry!"

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly "Yeah you have a point. I just hope everything goes well tomorrow." She murmured before leaning back a bit trying to get comfortable.

She shook her head and rolled over to face him, "You're so stupid." She muttered, shaking her head, laughing when he scolded her "Oh don't start with me mister." She smiled, cuddling in close, "I love you... Even when you're driving me crazy and I hope you know that this family would not function properly without everything you do for us." She msiled, kissing him gently.

Jon sat inside the coffee shop the next day nervously, biting his nails down to the quick and bobbing his knee continuously until he looked out the window and saw her walking towards the cafe. So she was definitely pregnant and she still looked as beautiful as she had those few months ago but he was still freaking out. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do now or even if she wanted him in the picture or not.

Clay smiled happily at her and gave her a quick kiss "Mmm flattery now huh? You trying to start the baby making process a bit early?" He teased before kissing her lovingly and pulling her close to him "I hope you know that you and our family are the most important things in my life. We wouldn't be able to function without you here." He murmured quietly

Max walked towards the cafe address he had texted to her and took a deep breath to try and calm her nerves once she saw him in the window. His hair had grown out a bit but he was still as handsome as the night she first saw him. She quickly made her way inside and sat down across from him smiling sweetly "Sorry I'm a bit late, I took a wrong turn." She sair giving a small laugh

Carmen smiled and shook her head "No... We can start tomorrow... That's the right time for baby making." She smiled at him, kissing his nose, "Tonight... WE get sleep because the kids are all home all. weekend.... We need our beauty sleep for that." She smiled, curling in close and took his hand gently, "I love you... Goodnight." She murmured, falling asleep with her hand in his the way they had done every single night since they'd moved in together just before Guilia was born.

Jon smiled and stood up as she came in "No, you're uh... you're good... Wow... you really are pregnant huh?" He smiled a little. "I'm sorry I'm just.... Tryna take this all in....First things first... what are you wanting from all of this?" He asked her, "Obviously with how far you are, you're keeping the kid.... You're not just throwing them into the adoption system are you?" He asked her, a little worried for a minite

Clay smiled softly and gave a small nod "Alright sounds fair enough." He murmured before giving her a quick kiss and turning his night stand lamp off. He smiled softly giving her hand a small squeeze before he soon fell asleep as well with her.

Max laughed lightly at his rambling and smiled wide at him. She actually found it kind of cute "Well I am keeping the baby, I've always wanted to be a mother." She explained before running a hand through her hair "I'm not looking for money, I promise you that. I just wanted you to know, I didn't want to have this child and their father not even know they exist. What if you do what to be in their life? I would have robbed that from you had I not told you and given you a choice. I could never live with that." She explained starting to ramble herself

They spent a good few months trying to get pregnant and Carmen was just about ready to give up and let things be as they were when she'd woken up three mornings in a row, ready to be sick, waking Clay up on the third one and frowned "Hey... Can you call in for me? I can't... I can't work sick three days in a row." she mumbled, "And while you're at it... I think it's time you go pick me up a couple tests." She mumbled, rubbing at her face, just really not feeling good at all.

Jon smiled some "If this kid is definitely mine then I would like to be there... This isn't exactly how I thought it would happen but I have always wanted kids." He smiled, "I want to pay child support... Obviously within reason but if it's half my kid then I should be helping to pay for him.... What do you do for a living?" He asked her "Or maybe I should ask more.... Are you tied to one spot?" He asked her

Max smiled a bit feeling relief rush over when he said that he would want to be there "I'm a photographer. Currently working for a studio near here, my Atlanta trip solidified it for me." She said giving a small laugh "What about you? Well I mean I know actimg but are you tied down far from here?" She asked softly

Clay was getting worried about their attempts at a last child just hoping they could finally get one. He walked into the restroom when he heard her get sick and gave a small nod rubbing at her back "I'll make sure to call. What else do you want? What some bath stuff? Something light to eat for later?" He asked quietly knowing he would have her resting hardcore seeing how pale she was.

She shook her head "Some evian water.... And a fan... The quiet one please." She mumbled, chucking up again and eventually settled enough to move back to bed with some help, getting into their room to see Bea was coming in, wanting cuddles but Carmen just shook her head "Can you let Daddy give you cuddles sweetheart? Mommy doesn't feel very well." She mumbled, frowning as she just shook her head and started crying, looking over at Clay and sighed a little.

He frowned some and shook his head "I have a house.... Well... a ranch... A couple miles outta town... You said you live with your sister right now? Would you ever consider.... moving in with me? Not that I'm demanding we get together or anything but.... It takes a village to raise a kid and I don't know that I would want to just see my baby on the weekends... There would be so much being missed." He pointed out. "It's just something to think about." He told her

Max went a bit wide eyed but smiled softly at him "Well I will definitely think about it, we have 5 months to work something out. Look I know this is a crazy situation but I did enjoy our time at the bar that night....would you ever want to try possibly a real date?" She asked curiously

Clayton helped her to bed and sighed seeing Bea come in. He picked her up and held her close to him trying to settle her "How about you come to the store with me huh? And we get some donuts for breakfast?" He said smiling as she cheered up at the mention of donuts "I'll be back babe." He murmured before closing the door and getting the kids ready for school

Carmen nodded in agreement, falling asleep quickly and not waking up until almost 11:30 when Clay was shaking her gently, "Huh? What?' She mumbled, sitting up a little and saw him holding out the juice and the pregnancy tests, "Alright, I'm up, I'm up." She mumbled, sitting up and let him guide her to the bathroom, "Did the kids all go to school okay?" She asked him quietly, rubbing her face and took the juice from him

Jon smiled some "I mean... I was ready to ask you on an actual date when you left a note on my side table with no number attached to the back of it." He told her "But I think we could certainly give it a go." He told her smiling a little, "You want a drink or anything?" HE asked her, getting up to go put an order in.

Max blushed bright red and nodded some "I'm sorry about that...I really hate myself for not leaving it for you." She murmured and smiled softly "Um just a piece of banana nut bread and water if thats okay." She said sweetly before he left.

Clay came home around 11:30 and went straight up to Carmen to make sure she was okay. He smiled softly at her and shook her awake "Hey beautiful." He murmured before he helped her to the bathroom "They're good, donuts won them over."

He smiled and nodded in agreement, going up to get their bits and came back to the table smiling at her. “What kind of photography are you doing?” He asked her.

Carmen just nodded and leaned into him tiredly, “if I’m pregnant.... I have a weird feeling this is going to be a really rough or bad one.” She mumbled frowning

Max smiled softly "Right now its more portraits, doing some fashion magazines,I did Victoria's Secret before but it was awful." She murmured before thanking him for the food "I also love shooting flowers." She murmured showing him a few of her shots that she had on her phone.

Clay frowned softly and handed her the test "Hey hey don't talk like that....everything is going to be just fine." He said softly before kissing her forehead gently

Carmen frowned some and shook her head. “No I just,... I always felt good with the kids. All of them. And this is weird.” She mumbled tiredly, peeing on each of the three sticks then sat on the edge of the tub while she waited with him to find out.

Jon smiled and nodddd, admiring her work as they looked through it together and chatted for a few hours until he had to leave. “It’s been really nice seeing you again. I’ll message you tonifhr.” He smiled and walked her back to her car.

Max talked with him for hours in that little spot the smile never leaving her face. By the time they made it to her car she didn't want to leave but understood that he had to go "Sounds like a plan for sure." She said sweetly before giving him a quick peck on the cheek "Thank you though, for meeting with me today."

Clay frowned a bit and gave a small nod letting her do her thing. He held her close as they sat on the edge of the tub waiting for the beep to tell them the results. He was worried now, not wanting his wife to be in any kind of out of the ordinary pain if she was pregnant again.

She rest her head on his shoulder smiling a bit. “You know what would be funny? .... if we ended up with another set of twins.” She giggled seeing the Color drain from him. “I’m kidding.... it’s highly unlikely.... you painting today?” She asked him quietly.

He nodded. “Look... I’m sure you’re not lying to me but I would like to take a paternity test... just to be a hundred percent sure. I had one woman do this to me last year. We’d never even slept together without protection.... I just gotta cover my back.” He explained sighing a little. “But I’ll definitely text you tonifhr.” He smiled and let her go, heading back to his own car.

Clay went wide eyed as she mentioned twins again. He loved his twins, bit dealing with two new borns again would not be ideal. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding when she laughed and smiled some "Yeah finishing up yesterday's work."

Max gave a small smile to him and gave his arm a comforting squeeze to let him know she was okay with it "I understand, I'll talk with my doctors at my next check up, its in a few days." She said softly before she waved goodbye and let him go off.

She smiled and nodded, holding him close until the little beep went off and she stood up, looking them over and bit down on her lip. “Alright... time to get the baby stuff down from the garage.” She smiled and turned to face him.

Lily looked over at her sister when she got in. “You look happy. I guess it went well then?” She asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back