• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Just Breathe

Angel stayed put as she looked over the tests but smiled widely when she said to get the baby stuff "Really?!" He asked excitedly as he got up and pulled her in close kissing all over her face

Max smiled happily and nodded before she sat down with her sister and took her shoes off "Lily he is so sweet, I know these circumstances are odd but he seems like such a great guy."

Carmen smiled and held onto him, kissing him back. “We’re having one more. Which you excited more for? The baby or never worrying about birth control again?” She giggled, following him downstairs so he could get started on painting. “You finish the commissions yet?”

She smiled some and nodded. “Good.... he want the kid?” She asked her. “Cause if he didn’t then he shoulda wrapped it up.”

Max gave a small laugh and nodded a bit "He did want them, but he does still want a paternity test. Said he actually had a woman try to trap with another man's baby." She explained giving a small shrug "I don't mind though. He wanted me to move in with him though, not as a couple but he said if it is his then he wants to spend as much time as possible with them."

Clay chuckled happily "Both." He said happily before kissing her again and heading downstairs "Yeah they've been done, I gotta drop them off tomorrow."

She nodded some and just sat with him quietly on her laptop while he painted, enjoying each other’s company for the day without having to say barely a word.

She raised an eyebrow. “And what do you wanna do? That’s a big step.... like as roommates?” She asked her

Clayton smiled happily at her as he glanced back every now and again "So what do you think?" He asked showing her his finished piece "What would you like for dinner?"

Max gave a nod and sighed some "Yeah exactly, but I told him I would need to think about it. He was okay with it." She said biting her lip "We might go on a date soon."

Carmen smiled some and watched him once it was getting later into the afternoon, about to answer when it seemed to dawn on them both at the same time. “Shit. The kids.” She laughed, jumping up and grabbing her keys, getting shoes on and rushed out to the car to go pick them up. Both of them forgetting.

She nodded. “That would be good.... I’m hoping it works out for you both.” She smiled at her, yawning some.
Jon texted her later that night once he was in bed. “Hey, so how about you come to mine, on Saturday. For five pm?” He sent her

Clay went wide eyed when he saw the time "Shit! The kids!" He said simultaniously with her and quickly got up to get the kids "They'll forgive us!" He said as he rushed to the car.

Max bit her lip hard as she saw his text and smiled a bit "Wow already getting to see your place?" She teased before laughing to herself "I'd like that a lot."

He snorted a bit “You slept in my bed before you knew my last name.” He pointed out happily. “I’ll send you the address in the morning. Tell the kids goodnight from me.” He smiled some before turning it off and heading up to bed.

That day ended up being the first of many sick days that she took over the course of the next six months. Her own massage parlour coming together nicely but she was really taking a step back wherever possible. This pregnancy was going to be her last whether they had planned it to be or not at this rate and she was miserable. She woke up early in the morning to shooting pains all up her back and frowned some, looking over at Clay drawing on his iPad.

Max went on with her week talking to Jon nearly every night giving him updates on the baby. Saturday came around the corner quicker than she had planned but she was excited to see him. She pulled up the driveway at his small ranch smiling some seeing he was in the garage working on his truck. She stepped out and walked over ready to tap his foot but gasped softly as three large pit bulls came growling towards her.

Clay sat in bed drawing up an image that had come into his head through a dream. He knew he needed to get it down quick before he forgot it. These past six months had been long and hard on the both of them. With Carmen's pregnancy being so rough he was doing double duty with the kids and doing everything he could to help open the parlor with her.

She groaned quietly, her face contorted in pain with her eyes shut still and just reached over for him, grabbing at his arm. “It feels like she’s kicking my spine.” She muttered, “but I know it’s not that she’s kicking.” She told him quietly, finally looking up at him.

Jon had been focused on fixing his truck so much he hadn’t heard her car come up the drive. He definitely heard the dogs growling though and pulled out of there, whistling for them. “Hey! That is not how we treat guests you guys.” He told them as they bounded over to him, wagging tails the lot. “Hey, sorry, they’re used to people going to the front door. Not the garage.” He smiled. “They’re all harmless.” He smiled, getting up and took them over so they could sniff her a little before they got bored and carried on with playing with each other. “Glad you found my place. I know it’s a little out of the way.” He smiled.

Clay turned his attention towards his wife when he heard her whimper and frowned some "Do I need to take you to the hospital?" He asked seriously while putting his tablet on his night stand.

Max laughed lightly and gave a small nod letting the dogs sniff her before they ran off. She shook her head softly and smiled a bit "Its okay, I didn't get lost this time." She said with a small laugh as she looked him over and biting her lip gently. The mechanic look definitely worked on him.

He smiled some and cleaned his hands off. “That’s good. I’d be concerned cause I’m the only place on the road.” He chuckled, taking her inside.

She frowned and just nodded, getting up carefully with his help. “Guilia can watch the kids. I’ll make it up to her later.” She mumbled just needing him there and gripped his shoulders while he helped her get her shoes on.

Max smiled happily and followed him inside giving a small laugh "How are you?" She asked softly while rubbing her small bump gently

Clay frowned more and gave a small nod before he got up and threw some sweats on. He helped her up and got some shoes on before he carried her downstairs lokking at Guilia who was coming out of the kitchen with a bowl of cereal "I need you to watch your siblings, I gotta take your mom to the hospital."

She frowned getting him to set her down and just slowly made her way out to the car, rubbing her bump in circles and frowning. “I hope they’re okay.” She whimpered, not liking the feeling of dread she had

He smiled some. “Not bad. Hot. You want a drink? I got us some food out the back.” He smiled and took her bag for her, hanging it up in his hallway and showed her round the house a bit first. “You said the sonogram is on Tuesday right?” He asked her.

Clay gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly "I'm sure they are just fine." He said quietly before driving off to the hospital quickly

Max followed him around taking in the beautiful house he had "This a beautiful house." She said softly before nodding some "Yeah, and if they're being good we could find out the gender, if you would like that is." She explained

She frowned but nodded, letting out quiet whimpers as she tried to stay calm, walking into the emergency lobby with him, leaning on him some and having to stop occasionally until she got a chair, hoping they’d be seen quickly but frowned when clay came back to where she was sat and told her they said the wait would be about an hour. “That’s better than nothing.” She mumbled.

Jon smiled wide. “If you’re happy to then I’d love to.” He grinned, getting her a drink then took her out the back and to where he had a cooler and a picnic blanket under one of his large trees to give them some shade. “Close enough to the house when you need to pee.” He smiled.

Clay sighed heavily as he went over to her and kept her close to him "They said it would be about an hour." He murmured while rubbing light circles on her stomach "Its gonna be okay, I promise." He whispered softly

Max smiled widely at the set up he hand and laughed lightly "Well you're a charmer and practical, how have you not been taken yet?" She teased before she sat down carefully with him smiling as she rubbed her stomach a bit "I can't wait to feel their kicks, though I have heard they can hurt like a bitch at times."

She just nodded and leaned into him some trying to get comfortable, ending up waiting over two hours by which point she was in agony the whole time, crying the whole time and just shaking her head. “She hasn’t moved since we first woke up,” she whimpered quietly, gripping at his hand while they waited still.

Jon smiled some. “Been busy I guess.” He shrugged “I wasn’t looking for anything.... have you given it any thought about moving in with me?” He asked her hopefully

Clay frowned seeing the agony in her face and shook his head some "Give me a minute babe." He said softly before he got up and went to the nurses station "Hi...listen I've been here for two hours and my pregnant is in agony right now. She hasn't felt our baby move and she is scared please can we be seen?" He pleaded

Max smiled some and bit her lip hard "I have, and I would like to wait. I want to make sure we're compatible enough you know? I don't want us to constantly be miserable living together." She said softly

“Sir you’re just going to have to wait your turn like everybody else. We do prioritise emergencies. It’s likely there have been more severe problems that have arrived after you. Please be patient.” She told him.

Carmen was just trying to breathe through the pain when she heard Clay start yelling and looked over at him frowning some.

Jon nodded in agreement. “That works for me.” He smiled at her a little, taking a seat on the blanket with her and watched the dogs playing across the yard. “Sorry I probably should have warned you about the dogs.” He smiled sheepishly at her.

Max watched the dogs and smiled softly shaking her her head some "Don't worry about it. They seem very well behaved." She said happily to him

Clay frowned shaking his head a bit "You've got to be kidding me! I've seen people who came in after us go back before my wife! What if this pain is seriois huh?! What if something is wrong with out baby?!" He yelled fed up with being pushed aside when he knew something was seriously wrong with his wife.

Carmen frowned, getting up carefully and slowly made her way over to where he was, placin a hand on his arm, having gone really pale. “Clay. Don’t yell at people.” She mumbled, frowning some, feeling really out of it by now.

He smiled some. “You had any good work the past few days?” He asked her curiously, taking the food out and passed her a plate so she could pick and choose which bits she wanted.

Clay frowned turning his attention to Carmen and shook his head some "No, if they can't see how bad off you are then they need to fucking be in a different position." He spat fuming now before he helped her to sit back down "Tell me where is hurts mamí."

Max smiled softly and gave a small nod "Uh huh, I had a shoot yesterday actually." She said softly before picking out what she wanted to eat. She pulled out her phone and showed him a few sneek peaks laughinh softly "You'll have to wait for the magazine to see the rest."

She frowned shaking her head some. “Everywhere.... but the worst is in my back.” She mumbled, feeling a little better as he put pressure on different spots on her back. “That’s a little... a little better.” She mumbled, standing up when their name was finally called and leaned on him to go through and see the tech to do an ultrasound.

Jon smiled and looked through them. “You’re gonna have to do mine for the next season of the walking dead.” He smiled at her.

Max smiled happily and gave him a small nod "I can do any kind you need." She said with a wink before eating a piece of sandwhich "So are you originally from this area?"

Clay placed pressure on her back and sighed heavily "I love you beautiful." He said quietly before helping her up and into the room once her name was called

Users who are viewing this thread

Back