• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Jules RP Search

Jules8008

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, first off: I absolutely SUCK at formatting, so I won't even bother to use any code. Also some codes are hard on the eyes, unfortunately. Anyway.

Uh, hello I guess? My name is Jules, I am 23 years old and have been roleplaying for the past 12 years. I am also from Germany, so English is not my native language. Okay, anyway, I don't wanna bore y'all with a boring introduction of myself and what cringy characters I played 12 years ago. I have a ton of OCs - I am pretty likely to use them to develop them.

Rules:
  1. Be 18+! I do not care if the roleplay does not fit the label. I will NOT do a private roleplay with minors.
  2. Communication. Don't like something? Tell me.
  3. Have at least decent writing. Please. I don't want to randomly guess what a sentence means. Happened before.
  4. Don't expect me to answer every day. I have a real life, so posts may be delayed.
  5. Also please don't write a ton every time. 500 words are more than enough for me. Hell, as long as it's not a oneliner, I'm happy with it.
  6. Romance is not required. Less of a rule I guess, but please don't try to force a relationship lol, thanks. Ask before.

I am open to most genres, but I absolutely love: Action, Apocalypse, Scifi/Future, School, Horror, Slice of Life, and Fantasy.
Please don't hit me up with: Specific fandoms (like HP, GoT, etc.. My fandoms are mostly unknown, I'm not into a big fandoms), Historical, Nationbuilding.

Also: My most recent writing example.
It's been almost an entire year ever since the apocalypse happened - or maybe a month, depending on what event one considers worse. It's unbelievable how time flies during these times. Over the course of a month, he was a member of a few survivor groups. One consisted of highschool friends, one was full of angry military men, one was a group full of ragtag misfits, and a dozen more Rhys can't remember. He never stuck to any bigger group because most people see him as a liability than anything else. Did Rhys care? No, in fact he enjoys his own company. Sure, you have to watch out for yourself and no one can help you, but at least you can't throw yourself out of your own group because you're deaf. One of the groups was at least nice enough to give him a knife to defend himself.

At this moment, he was camping out in a trailer van on the outskirts of town. The trailer has been abandoned for quite some time, presumably a few months, judging by all the dirt that's in here. However, the dirt's long gone - Rhys cleaned up the place as soon as he arrived. "Rather die to the fuckin' zombie virus than to silicosis" he told himself. Present day, Rhys is still living in the trailer - and still unsure if you can actually die of silicosis.

The weather was humid, a few clouds were in the sky, the trees didn't seem to move. It was quiet, so at least Rhys assumed. He quickly glances over to his supplies, which was mostly canned goods (saying the word goods really lightly, considering all the food is cheaply produced and tastes like ass) and pasta. Technically, he is currently living the student life. Shitty house, shitty food, shitty mood. Only thing missing is the crippling student debt and depression. Briefly, he looked out of the window again to see if any danger approaches him, before he turns back to his table to check out the map. On his last supply run, he stumbled across a map of the city, which he mainly uses to move around. Supplies are getting very rare, so he decided to move. But where? He was still thinking about a location when he glanced over to the radio and noticed that he forgot to turn it off. Is it silly that deaf people have the radio on? Dunno, maybe. He sometimes turns it on to check for news with his smartphone app. Curious if anything happened, he opened up the app to listen.

"This is Thomas Harvey, transmitting from outpost 17 in Ohio. If there's anyone out there, please respond. I repeat, if there's anyone out there, please respond.." Huh, outpost 17? Rhys turned the radio off again, and wondered how in the living fuck he is supposed to go to Ohio. He can't drive a car, a motorbike, and thetrains definitely don't depart anymore. And hiking takes too long. So, the only idea he had was....a bike. A. Feeaking. Bike. THis is going to take some time, but whatever. Not like Rhys can open up a cheat command console and enter noclip or something. He quickly put every supply he had in his backpack, scavenged the house to see if he missed anything, and then set foot on his bike.

Welcome to the "Don't understand BB-code club".

Came back to the site a while ago and began to dabble in 1x1 as of late. Was a part of the site in my early RP days back in 2017-2016 even, though took a long hiatus somewhere around the time they updated the site's looks and just barely came back to this place since then, so my old posts are not the reflection of my current English. Just like you, I am not a native English speaker - Polish is my primary language.

Would love to talk details.

Oh man, sorry for the semi-late reply Dozeji Dozeji . I forgot to sub to my own thread.
Also same. Haven't been on rpnation for like 4 years, so my old posts also don't really reflect my English. But sure, I'll DM you in a bit (unless I forget. Welcome to the ADHD life)

IDK if any of them will interest you, but i do have an itch for action/sci-fi/monster RPs with my character Mikhael!
My plot ideas were on this thread if you wanted to check them out:
1x1 Mikah plot ideas

And Just so you know, I am 20! So there are no worried there ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back