• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 🚀Join the Adventures in [Isekai Hell] - A Medieval Fantasy Isekai RP Community! 🚀

Screenshot-20240408-114048.png

Hey guys! Moonberry checking in here to see what new friends we can make! I just wansted to give a quick shout out to let everyone know that just because Isekai is big, doesn't mean you can't join. I know when I first joined RPN and I was looking for something to join, I saw Isekai Hell. And I thought to myself, gosh there's no way i'd be able to catch up on all their lore and be a part of their story. Luckily Novama reached out to me, like he does a lot of others.
9250ce38-03f7-47dc-938c-ba6550395aa2.webp
And I took the time go over the rules. Believe it or not it's incredibly sandbox. There are multiple roleplays running inside this world that's been created by Novama and several people who've come before. Are you an anime fan? Enjoy the stereo typical powers you see in anime? With the system that's constantly evolving you can achieve these characters that you so adore. Through roleplay of course. Everyone has to start somewhere.

One of the things that I'm going to be trying to do with my roleplays soon is instigating the Beastman Republic to fight with The Fae See, against the human supremacist Eastern Empire. There're all kinds of characters here and all kinds of plot lines. and all of them can be an important part of our Isekai Hell. Slice of life, Mystery, Action adventure. We even do a monthly community event just for funsies!

And just because it's anime, doesn't mean there can't be serious drama and tragedy and beyond. What's great about Isekai Hell is that it's very versatile and allows for people to really take a part in the evolution of the world. Please give this first post a read.( Fantasy - 🚀Join the Adventures in [Isekai Hell] - A Medieval Fantasy Isekai RP Community! 🚀 ) And come Role play with us!

1712848107922.png
Hey hey, all! :3 StarPrincessVal taken over for this one. XP And here's the gist of it, I'm not as presentational-y skilled as my girl, Berry, up above me 👆, so I'm just gonna do my best to gush about this community I care about. :3

I know it's intimidating when you see this large group that's been around a while and full of posts already, but seriously, Isekai Hell is very new player friendly. We have new players joining pretty often and old players making new characters on the regular, as well as narrators eager to write. Finding someone to start RPing with is super easy. And there is something for everyone. I know, everyone says that but like, for real, we got it all! I like Slice of Life/Romance, so that's what I focus on, we got D&D vets running Dungeon Crawls, there's Murder Mysteries, sprawling epic multi part stories that focus on the world itself, Paragon Heroes, Irredeemable Villains, The Greys that walk in-between, Bounty Hunts, Adventurers Guilds, Crafting Guilds, Nation Building, Nation Razing, Large Scale Wars, Closed Door Politics, a Christmas Gift Exchange, a Masquerade Ball, horrific monsters to slay, adorable monsters to raise. We even do short story events. PvP tournaments. PvE Raids. And that's all just the stuff that happened in my first year here. No matter what you want to do, odds are you'll find someone who wants to give it a shot too. And the people here are great, always willing to give you a hello and chat for a bit. People can forget that, when they see a large RPs like this. This isn't ONE RP. We're made up of unique individuals, creative individuals, each with varying skill levels, and a personal touch they bring to the setting. And you can bring yours, too. Everyone shapes the story and world here. :3

So give us a chance. :3
Look us over, or read a few RPs, say hi in the Discord.
If it's not for you, you can walk.
But, if it is for you, I am excited to see what you bring to the table. :3
There's always room for one more.
Alright, image drop time, check out this awesome collage of stuff. XP
DALL·E 2023-12-17 15.29.23 - A tall, lithe, eerie knight with spindly arms and legs, now appea...png1712850363254.png1712850451763.png1712850618078.png
Iron Wolves-Lord Bara 1.pngSa'Roka-Lord Bara 1.png1712850973243.png
Caelia Shrine-Lord Bara.pngSir Roger Blacklake-Lord Bara 1.png1712851210800.png
Roger Katriel House.pngfile-zyGndSZgJEWpPxjDMnQ9ZQAT.jpgJevathea's Pass-Lord Bara.png
We got everything, so come say hi!
Maybe you'll find what you're looking for. :3

40abf0b8-d808-45b2-bcbb-d76fc8238dee.webp

Discover Widersia: A Beacon of Enlightenment and Innovation

Welcome to Widersia, the gem of the Second Continent, nestled between the tumultuous waves of The See and the expansive might of the East Empire. A land where the gears of progress turn in harmony with the ticking of the grand clockwork that defines our nation's heart.

Explore Our Unique Heritage
Widersia is a nation that prides itself on its pursuit of knowledge and its commitment to peace. Having eschewed the chaos of war and the decadence of gods, our people have created a society where science and reason illuminate every corner. Explore our bustling cities, where steam-powered trams glide silently through the streets and towering libraries stretch towards the skies, filled with the world's knowledge waiting to be discovered.​

Marvel at Architectural Wonders
Our capital, Gearford, is a marvel of engineering and architectural prowess. The Grand Cog Tower, with its ever-turning gears and steam whistles, stands as a testament to our technological advancements. The Clockwork Gardens, a blend of natural beauty and mechanical wonders, offer a tranquil retreat in the heart of the city.​

Experience the Fusion of Cultures
In Widersia, you will experience a melting pot of cultures, influenced by our neighbors yet distinctly our own. Our cuisine is a tapestry of flavors, from the spicy seafood of The See to the robust grains of the East Empire, all brought together with a Widersian twist. Visit during the Festival of Illumination, where bright lanterns light up the night sky, and inventors from all over the world showcase their latest creations.​

Witness the Strength of Widersia
Despite the shadow of war looming from our borders, Widersia stands resilient. Our defenses, a blend of ancient magic and modern technology, protect our way of life. The Border Watchtowers, equipped with telescopic lenses and elemental cannons, are open to visitors who wish to learn about our protective innovations while enjoying breathtaking views of the surrounding landscapes.​

Join Us in Our Quest for Knowledge
Widersia is not merely a place to visit; it is a place to learn and grow. Participate in our renowned seminars and workshops held by the leading scholars and scientists of our age. Whether you are a budding alchemist, a scholar of the arcane, or a mechanical enthusiast, Widersia offers endless opportunities to expand your horizons.​

Plan your journey to Widersia today—Where knowledge paves the way to the future.

file-UP3d-Ij-H5f-V8w-PWi-MOVMR4-Js-Z2.jpg
Hey guys! Here's a taste of some of the settings that you can rolepay in when you join Isekai Hell! Do you like steampunk? Slice of life RP where your character can further the progress of a world through the pursuit of knowledge? Like the idea of playing an automaton, or steampunk robotic character? Come give IH a try, make a character and roleplay with us! Can't wait to see you guys there! Lore - Widersia

4403d7cc-086c-4304-844a-4f4f47dfa6c6.webp

Discover the See of Fae: A Sanctuary of Magic and Nature

Welcome to the See of Fae, the southern sanctuary between the Empires, home to the greatest congregation of Fae in the known world. Here, magic, nature, and ancient spirituality merge into a living tapestry of verdant wonder and mystical allure.

Explore Our Blessed Lands
Journey through lush forests filled with sacred sites and temples where the primordial spirits whisper. Experience the architectural marvels built in harmony with nature, making the See of Fae a distinct realm of enchantment and peace.​

Bishri: The Holy Port City
Venture into Bishri, our capital, a city steeped in divine significance. Roam its sacred streets barefoot to truly connect with the spirit-soaked land, and visit the numerous temples dedicated to our revered great spirits.​

A Realm at War
While traditionally a peaceful land, the See of Fae is currently engaged in a fierce conflict with the East Empire. This era of strife calls for heroes, mercenaries, and adventurers to aid in a battle that could reshape the continent.​

Magical Travel via Portals
Navigate through the See using our extensive network of magic portals, offering instant access to remote and urban wonders alike, defining the essence of travel in our mystical nation.​

Engage with Our Rich Culture and Guilds
Immerse yourself in a society where barter thrives and every trade enriches communal bonds. Discover unique crafts, partake in our spiritual practices, and possibly align with factions that sway the fate of the See.​

Plan your journey to the See of Fae today—where the boundaries of magic and nature dissolve.

8b1e813a-80f7-4b09-ad99-a2e14e0ac674.webp
Curious about a world where magic reigns supreme? Interested in the lives of the mystical Fae or the ancient spirits? Join us at Isekai Hell to explore the See of Fae in our vibrant roleplay community! Dive into adventures where your actions could change the very fabric of this magical world. Lore - See of Fae

c8a2dda0-9514-4199-b6ce-ea672beeaa9c.webp

🌟 Discover the East Empire 🌟

Welcome to the East Empire, formerly the Otenzian Empire, a realm of grandeur and complexity. Governed by the wisdom of an Emperor and the strategic counsel of a senate, the East Empire offers a tapestry of opportunities for adventure, intrigue, and discovery. 🏰

Capitol Splendor: Otenzel 🌆
Experience the splendor of Otenzel, our capital city where wealth, technology, and culture fuse. From thrilling arena combats to luxurious public baths open to all societal classes, the heart of the Empire offers endless festivities and secrets to uncover.

Vast and Diverse Populace 🌍
With a population exceeding 5.9 million, our empire thrives with diversity. Humans lead, but Beastmen and Fae enrich our cultural tapestry. Engage with a society built on complexity and the intricate dance of politics and power.

Adventure and Danger ⚔️
Venture into lands rich with precious metals and vitalized by a robust slave trade. Face the dangers of monstrous creatures and discover hidden portals that offer instant travel across vast distances, with stories at every turn.

Factions and Alliances 🤝
Dive into the political intrigues of the East Empire. From noble families to merchant guilds and adventurous clans, choose your allies wisely and influence the course of our Empire’s history.

Religion and Beliefs 🙏
Our spiritual life is rich and varied. From the Roman pantheon to local deities, faith in the East Empire is a vivid tapestry of devotion and power plays. Engage in religious life as a way to gain influence and respect.

Join the East Empire Today
Step into a world where your actions shape the future. Explore, conquer, and rule in a land where history is alive and every path leads to adventure. 🌐

1c1b43c1-fca3-48f1-a990-3778a37c7258.webp
Hey guys! Another sample of one of our lovely countries that you can roleplay in. The people here are all Human supremist. And they're raging a war against the Fae. If you want to get into roleplay revolving around war and political intrigue this is the country for you! Message Me or Novama if you want to know more! Lore - East Empire

Welcome to the Protectorate of Ryke
An Enchanted Realm of Diplomacy and Diversity

DALL-E-2024-04-15-20-46-48-A-wide-horizontal-banner-depicting-a-fantasy-medieval-city-in-an-anime-wa.webp

Discover Ryke: Nestled among powerful nations and enriched by diverse cultures and magical wonders, Ryke offers adventures and mysteries in its vast temperate forests, lively rivers, and bustling trade routes. Explore a world where diplomacy and commerce thrive amidst a backdrop of ancient magic and enchanting landscapes.

Geography & Climate
  • Forests and Fields: Dominated by temperate deciduous forests and expansive grassy fields.
  • Rivers and Rainforests: Home to several major rivers and patches of temperate rainforest, vital for trade and biodiversity.
  • Hill Country: Eastern regions feature taigas and tundras, offering rugged adventures.

Capital: Ryken
  • Located by the largest river, Kabnak.
  • A thriving hub for trade, culture, and nobility.
  • Protected by magical securities like the Black Orb.

Population & Culture
  • Diverse Demographics: A blend of humans, faefolk (elves, dwarves), and notable numbers of beastfolk (lizardmen, predator felines).
  • Cultural Melting Pot

4113fba1-aa7b-4fda-afcd-e6bec2e8b4e0.webp
    Hey guys ! Here's the country of Ryke. It tends to be seen as a "Starter" country sometimes. It has a little bit of everything. If you just want to dip your toes into some mild rp, this place is a good place to start. Lore - Ryke

1713322154502.png
I'm in. StarPrincess here again! :3 Although, now that I'm here, what do I talk about... Oh, I got it! Since Berry is doing an excellent job with the countries, I'll talk about my favorite parts of a few! :3

1713324900309.pngSo first we got Ryke, the 'starting area'. Very classic fantasy. XP
I love the small town feel!
Open roads and hills like these stretching between settlements makes me think of days riding with a caravan, evenings sitting around a fire, eating and telling stories, and nights under the stars.
It's so romantic! XP

Caelia Shrine-Lord Bara 2.pngAnd next we got The Republic, home of the beasts! (all the cool people call it Kuridan! X( )
I love its heavy shinto influence, with shrines and holy trees and statues dotting the landscape.
It reminds me of my favorite games and movies. XP

1713325610265.png
And lastly, I've been having a lot of fun in the See of Fae lately. :3
It's the oldest country and it is covered in thick forests and jungles, meaning there is always something new to discovered within its shadowy groves.
Even the more inhabited sections retain some of there natural structure, the Fae choosing to live alongside nature instead of conquering it.
It can create some beautiful and bizzare locales. :3

Alright, I'll leave you there so I can get back to Posting for the RPs I'm in and running. XP
Never a dull moment in Isekai Hell! :3
Come say hi, tell 'em Princess sent you! XD
Until next time! :3
If they ever let me do this again X(
Click here if you were intrigued by my post! :3

39dfb5f7-d9df-401c-94cf-9ac2cb1c8939.webp

Explore the Wonders of Continental Lake!

Dive into the heart of an underwater realm where the mysteries of the deep are just a part of everyday life! Welcome to Continental Lake, a unique tourist destination where aquatic beastmen, humans, and mystical fae coexist within enchanting underwater cities. Our domed habitats, filled with breathable liquid, allow you to experience life under the sea as never before.

What Awaits You:
  • Thrilling Rides: Traverse our waters in giant fish vessels, an adventure like no other!
  • Exquisite Dining: Savor dishes that blend surface flavors with the treasures of the sea.
  • Cultural Richness: Attend magical performances and engage with a blend of diverse cultures.

Visit Us Anytime:
Continental Lake’s unchanging climate means your visit is perfect at any time of the year. Our economy thrives on aquaculture and tourism, ensuring that every guest experiences unparalleled hospitality and entertainment.

Discover: Immerse yourself in the political intrigue of city-states and the harmonious spirituality that binds our community.

Continental Lake—where your underwater adventure begins!

For more information, please visit Continental Lake on RpNation.​

ffcd6d90-3979-4b7c-acc6-4cb707832602.webp
Explore the Majestic Republic:
A Land of History, Nature, and Adventure

Welcome to the Republic!
Dive into the heart of a country where ancient tradition meets dynamic governance. The Republic, once known as Kuridan, invites you to experience its unique political landscape shaped by powerful family clans and ruled by a council of Shoguns elected through feats of strength and cunning.

Discover Our Shogunates
Each region in the Republic is governed by a Shogunate, a fascinating assembly of clans whose prowess in battle is as respected as their wisdom in council. Witness democracy in action in a setting where leaders are chosen for their capabilities both on the battlefield and in the art of governance.

A Country of Extremes
From the harsh winters of the north to the temperate summers in the west, the Republic is a land of contrasts. Explore our diverse climates and biomes, from the river-fed rainforests to rolling hill country. Venture into the wilds and encounter the rich biodiversity that our ancestors have revered and cultivated.

Capital of Commerce and Culture: Okiro
Located on the banks of a vast continental lake, Okiro is not just the political capital but a bustling hub of seafood, sea travel, and trade. As a key stopover for merchants and adventurers, Okiro pulses with global news and vibrant local culture. Experience the lively markets, exquisite seafood, and the spirited discussions of locals and visitors alike.

Innovative Travel: Portals
Travel within the Republic boasts a blend of traditional and magical means. Besides conventional boat travel and swift beastmen runners, explore our network of magical portals. These portals offer instant travel between locations, although they are heavily guarded and require prior visitation for access. Experience the wonder of stepping through a portal to instantly arrive at a previously visited magical destination.

Adventure Awaits
Whether you're an adventurer eager to explore uncharted territories, a historian keen to study unique governance systems, or a traveler looking for a blend of relaxation and excitement, the Republic promises a journey of discovery and enchantment.

Visit the Republic—where history breathes, culture thrives, and adventure beckons.
Take a look for yourself!

7ac59dcc-34ee-4f75-9957-e79f2ad8d578.webp

Explore the Western Empire: A Roleplayer's Paradise

Quang: The Heart of the Empire
Immerse yourself in Quang, the capital city that combines architectural marvels with the bustling energy of a major trading hub. Navigate through districts rich in culture and commerce, where the opulence of the Imperial heartland meets the colorful vibrancy of the Trade and Market District. Participate in grand narratives or simple day-to-day interactions within this dynamic setting.

Hierarchy and Power
Rise through the ranks of the Western Empire’s intricate social structure. From the majestic Emperor to the strategic High Counselors and the noble Lords of the Provinces, each role offers unique opportunities for storytelling and character development. Experience the thrill of political intrigue and the responsibilities of leadership within a complex hierarchy.

Diverse Inhabitants and Cultures
Engage with a population rich in diversity, including Beastmen, Humans, Fae, and Constructs. Each group brings its own customs and perspectives, enriching your interactions and expanding the scope of your roleplaying scenarios. Explore the relationships and tensions between different races and classes within the empire.

Judicial and Divine Laws
Navigate a world where law and spirituality govern life in equal measure. As an Imperial Magistrate, wield influence over legal matters, or delve into the roles of clergy and mages, where magic and divine will dictate the fates of many. Experience the depth of a society governed by both ancient laws and the whims of the gods.

Slavery and the Binding Ceremony
Explore the dark but intricate system of slavery underpinned by magical and divine forces. Roleplay as a slave seeking freedom or a master wielding control, each bound by the sacred rituals of the Binding Ceremony. This complex social element introduces dramatic possibilities for conflict and personal growth within your character’s journey.

Roleplay Opportunities Abound
Whether participating in high-stakes diplomatic negotiations, engaging in secretive rebellions against the caste system, or exploring personal redemption arcs, the Western Empire offers a rich backdrop for storytelling. Your actions can shift the balance of power, unravel hidden plots, or forge new alliances that alter the course of history.

Join Us in the Western Empire
Step into a world where every choice carries weight and every character can influence the empire. Join a community of roleplayers who cherish depth, creativity, and complexity. Whether you’re a seasoned roleplayer or new to the scene, the Western Empire welcomes you to bring your stories to life in a land of endless possibilities.

Dare to Dream, Dare to Roleplay

Are you ready to claim your place in the annals of the Western Empire? Join us and transform your roleplaying dreams into reality.​
Join us and create your fantasy!

Welcome to the Kingdom of Rotia: A Land of Valor and Peril

6b8aff07-05ce-4d13-891f-0211ec6d09b8.webp
Explore the mystical northern reaches of Isekai Hell, where the courageous thrive and adventures beckon.

Discover Rotia:
  • Population: 2,700,000 (predominantly humans, with a significant number of beastmen)
  • Geography: Featuring cool climates, significant lakes, vast forests, rolling hills, and fertile valleys. The north is battle-scarred and frozen; the south is barren and arid.
  • Capital: Hornbach, the bustling hub on the riverfront, a fortress city and the seat of power.

Survive and Thrive:
  • Security: Powered by Fullers (giant mechas) and Black Orbs (magic for monster detection).
  • Travel: Navigate via magic portals or brave the monster-infested wilderness.
  • Economy: Focused on war effort support, driven by trade and self-sufficiency.

Factions at Play:
  • Nobles: Command the mighty Fullers and defend our lands.
  • Merchants: Keep the lifelines of trade and supplies flowing.
  • Church of Valcorism: Offer solace and train monster slayers.
  • Adventurer’s Guild: Tackle threats that lurk beyond the city walls.

Divine Guidance:
  • Valcorism: Worship the Valcori, celestial guardians like Ranthor the Protector, Sylithia the Healer, Varek the Tactician, and Elara the Lightbringer.

Join Us:
Dare to play a role in the epic saga of Rotia, where your actions could turn the tides of war and your deeds become legend. Whether as a noble leading charges against nightmarish foes, a crafty merchant navigating the war's economy, or a devout priest wielding divine magic, your path awaits in the Kingdom of Rotia.
See you There!

file-zk-T2-TTe-Jpj-A1-PJn-SFx8tw0-Nk.jpg

Join our vibrant group of roleplayers at RpNation for an adventure through a world brimming with all the iconic isekai tropes. Whether you're battling alongside heroes in fantasy realms or navigating the intricacies of magical politics, Isekai Hell offers a dynamic setting for your creativity. We are open to all genres and warmly welcome newcomers. Embrace the quirks of isekai and become part of our consistent, engaging community. We can't wait for you to join us! Take some time today to glance over the rules! Rules - Rules

b485ce1b-8fba-4c4a-a246-af1de6d6346e.webp
Amidst the churned earth and the whisper of dying embers, she stood alone—Aeliana, her sword's blade buried in the blood-soaked soil, a silent sentinel amidst chaos. The sun, a dull orb, bled its last light over the horizon, casting long shadows across the fields of the Eastern Empire. This twilight of day mirrored the twilight of her resolve.

The war had raged through seasons, a relentless torrent that had swept away the young and the brave into the maw of oblivion. Now, only silence reigned, punctuated by the mournful cries of the wounded and the lost. Aeliana's eyes, the color of storm-tossed seas, roamed over the shattered remains of what had been. Men and fae alike lay intertwined in death's final embrace, their enmity forgotten, united in their eternal rest.

"Why?" The word escaped her lips, a whisper carried away by the gentle wind that stirred the tattered banners around her. The Eastern Empire had sought to tame the wild magics of the Fae See, to harness it beneath the iron yoke of man’s ambition. But at what cost? The rivers ran thick with the blood of both fae and human, and for what—a stretch of land? A moment of glory?

The rustling leaves spoke in hushed tones, a language of the ancient woods, mourning their children lost to steel and fire. The earth beneath her feet, soaked with the essence of both worlds, seemed to cry out in a silent scream for peace.

Aeliana closed her eyes, her heart heavy. She had fought for her emperor, her home, driven by the belief in a noble cause. But now, as the cold grip of doubt clawed at her soul, she wondered if there truly was nobility in destruction.

Do you have interest in War RP? Or are you more interested in putting an end to a war? Either way, we have a plot for you! Come join Isekai Hell and take part in deep and rich plots for a worlds lore with a group of reliable like-minded folk. Join us !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back