• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

be_l_l_e

Twilight God-Empress
Roleplay Type(s)
Look, I arranged all my ideas nicely for you! ~ Looking to do just ~1 RP right now so if I somehow get lots of interest I might have to get back to some of you later.

If you're interested in any of these, send me a PM with a character idea or some other thoughts. If you want a writing sample from me just let me know what you'd like me to write about, I'll do something just for you.

For all of the following these apply:

Pairing:​

Literacy Level:​

Post Frequency:​

Romance:​

f/f

literate to semi-literate

(at least) once a week

if it develops naturally! exploring deep non-romantic relationships is great too!

The Observatory

Setting:​

Dynamic:​

Vibes:​

Wordbank:​

Isolated observatory/research center in winter

Meeting as strangers, then living there alone together for months

Ambiguous resolution; thoughts that don't need speaking

isolation, stolen glances, stubborn independence

Retro Space Heroes

A retro sci-fi space adventure. Strange planet to explore? Enemies to outwit? These are your gals for the job.

space adventurer x space adventurer or space adventurer x alien

adventure & camaraderie; enemies, rivals, or partners to lovers

rayguns, martians, rockets, space-beasts

Western Shootout

Remote desert town in a western-adjacent setting, could have sci-fi or fantasy elements too

Sworn rivals/enemies converge on the town for a final shootout to settle their old feud

Tense, retrospective, possibly short-term (or long term, if they don't kill each other in the shootout)

high noon, revolvers, old grudges, friends-to-enemies(-to-lovers-?)

Hunted

TBD!

Two survivors, hunted by some creature or monster

"Shhhhh!"

creeping, stalking, rarely seen always felt, scraping together supplies, improvised defenses, running and sweating

Users who are viewing this thread

Back