• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Balalaika

Basic way to start a thread, I know, but I am desperate.

The name is Balalaika, annnnnnd if that is too much of a mouthful, Red is fine too! I am new to the site, though certainly not new to RPing. I have been writing and roleplaying for around 8-9 years now and have made some incredible, life-long friends in the process. Perhaps you can be one, if you get to the end of this thread and don't find me insufferable.

Let's get to it, shall we?

Plot Interests!
Full disclaimer, I am willing to try a wide variety of plots, so even if it doesn't fall under this header as an interest and you's still like to reach out with an idea, please don't hesitate! I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas! On the whole, if it involves some romance, some action/thriller, and/or some fantasy, you'll definitely have my interest from the start!

1599073798621.png
(I do not own this art, nor am I claiming to, all credits go to the original artist)
Do I love Chief Beifong? More than anything. Do I ship Kyalin? You bet. As you can tell, I am a HUGE Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra fan... Aside from Lin living in my mind 24/7 rent-free, I love the basis of Avatar and would love to brainstorm a spin off plot with you! I am very much open to both creating characters and playing canons. Perhaps we can give poor Lin the love life she deserves all while creating our own world and building it up into a fantastic plot.

1599074473083.png
(I do not own this art, nor am I claiming to, all credits go to the original artist)
Balalaika x Chang, anyone? (The crime boss pairing we all deserved...) Here we've arrived at my namesake! I loved Black Lagoon and the elements within Black Lagoon are actually a great summation of where my interests lie. Two rival crime bosses falling in love? SIGN ME UP. I love the constant action that this anime delves into, the rough city-setting where people like Balalaika dwell in the shadows, truly running the city more than any government could.

Mind you, plots definitely don't have to be based off of either of the two shows I've outlined above! To make things a little broader:
- I love anything and everything related to crime. I am a total nerd for most crime shows, so if you've got a craving involving one of them, hit me up! Law & Order, Chicago P. D. and The Blacklist are just a few of the shows that I love.
- Most of my RPs incorporate some degree of fantasy. I am talking anything from fire benders to vampires, werewolves, demons and shapeshifters. Dragons? You got it. (I'm a Game of Thrones fan too!)
What YOU Can Expect From ME!
  • Though I am quite the busy person, I can promise you at least one post per day! If I am unable to do that for some reason, I will let you know and I would really appreciate the same in return. Life gets the better of us all sometimes!​
  • As far as my pairings go, I tend to only play female characters, BUT I am very much open to MxF and FxF pairings!​
  • I tend to start out with one or two characters but love to add in more as the story develops, be it major or minor characters.​
  • Per the thread title, I am looking for long term partners and all the aspects that come with it! Let's world build and develop a really fun story together!​
  • My post length will match yours! I can write anywhere from 1-6 thick paragraphs, but this mostly depends on what is going on in the RP. If we're writing out something action-packed or drama-filled, you can expect some longer posts. If our characters are doing something more lowkey/calm, the posts will likely hover closer to a paragraph or two.​

Like What You See? Shoot Me A PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back