• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom : canon test muses from red

forgot10

24 : HE/THEY
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! my name is red/10, i'm 24, i have another interest checker but that one is more general and has mong term rps in mind. but here!!! is the test zone!!!

general rules apply:

1. since this is a 1x1 interest check i ask that no minors reach out to me.
  2. i write in 3rd person, past tense, with an average of 2-4 paragraphs a reply. with these being test muses, i am not looking for long form threads. i expect to reply once a week at minimum.
  3. i'm down to double, ship whatever, but i ask to talk OOC before we pursue that :D besides that, i have few preferences.
  4. i am interested in writing with OCs, other canons (crossover friendly, if i know both fandoms), alternate versions of a character, whatever. it's fun to play with action figures
  5. if you see a fandom on my other interest checker but not the canon character listed, reach out and ask if i may be interested as...i might be. i just want to limit myself so i don't bite off more than i can chew.
  6. muses may come and go from this list, but if they are still up, ask away
the muses listed below are characters or fandoms i wanted to explore and have even of a comfort level to write with other's:

HARRY POTTER
i hate JKR so much, i am her number 1 hater, if she has no haters assume i am dead. i do not really follow movies vibe, nor the books, but a secret third thing
draco malfoy, sirius black, ron weasley​
(these ones will take some convincing but i Am Interested)
STAR WARS
PREQUELS : obi-wan kenobi (including older ben kenobi, though not following the show), padmè amidala​
SEQUELS : poe dameron, kylo ren (selectively, he's cringe please accept this)​
BIOWARE
DRAGON AGE : blackwall, cassandra​
MASS EFFECT : jack​
BLUE EYE SAMURAI
mizu <3 <3
SUPERNATURAL
castiel, BOBBIE singer <3
(idk what happens post purgatory)
BALDUR'S GATE 3
lae'zel, shadowheart, gale​
haven't beat the elder brain yet but i'm 95% done with the campaign
FALLOUT
SHOW : lucy, cooper howard​
GAMES : deacon, piper, preston​
DETROIT BECOME HUMAN
hank anderson, connor, kara​
LAST AIRBENDER : sokka​
LEGEND OF KORRA : mako, asami​
PM me or make some indication of interest so i can reach out. this is to find a couple partners to practice characters with and to have some canon character fun and rewrites.

have an awesome day!

Last edited:
additional canon muses that I have experience with and would just like to write them more in general. each fandom mentioned means i am willing to test out most other canons in the same fandom.

ANIME
dabi from bnha​
roy mustang from fullmetal alchemist (manga and both anime)​
TELEVISION
beth green from the walking dead
GAMES
sam porter from death stranding
dwight fairfield from dead by daylight
ginny from harry potter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back