• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Galina Geas
Having finished her warmup Galina was ready and waiting with a winning smile when her opponent finally arrived. "Good morning princess! All ready for a good worko-." Her smile froze in place at the crudely phrased greeting and the other girl's dishevelled state, she'd heard a few rumours that the princess was a little odd but she hadn't put much stock in them, such whispers could mean anything from disliking a certain type of cheese to bathing in the blood of virgins after all. "Are you quite alright princess?" Taking her own stance in response she exhaled a slow breath that rippled the air between them with heat. "I wouldn't want your haste to ruin what should be a most stimulating exercise."

Cosmos Cosmos

N
O
É

A
R
G
E
N
T

X
X
X
X
X

For all the while, Noé noticed that he had kept his eyes at the other male all the time. The way his expression moved- somehow Noé could understand, relate even. Another rare connection he found in him that he rarely finds in anyone else. There was nothing he could say, nothing but to nod understandingly at the statement. He knew he would have done the same thing- or even worse- for Viola. The very idea why he was in such a state during their break was an example.

Hm,” he muttered, tearing his gaze aside to look back at Ellis and her partner. He hesitated to give Elijah a pat on the back- it seemed to be what people do when another is upset. Viola would hug, really, but he would rather die than be caught doing such a thing. “I guess I get where you are getting at.

Then an idea struck him. He reached for his bag, pulling out a flask and handed it towards the other boy. “Here,” he said, then finding himself mildly flustered for now he had to explain how he got it. “Er- it’s not mine. It’s from someone, but you know I don’t drink, so-

I’m giving it to you because you look like you need it? That would be pathetic. Besides, pity is something no one needs. He knew that better than anyone.

Gee, just take it will you. Drink it now if you want, so I can kick your ass during our little match out,” he shoved it in Elijah’s hands, then he grinned slightly, flicking his fingers and letting small sparks fly off its tips. Somehow he was glad, really. That he got him as a partner. For a while, he simply looked at Elijah almost longingly, but in the end he sighed, folding his arms. “Just don’t cry if I burn out a little of that pretty hair, will you?” he smirked, elbowing him slightly.

mood: calm | location: combat class | time: AM
code: s e v e n s e v e n XXXinteractions: Clouds Clouds (Elijah)
XXXmentions: n/a

Alice Lorewerth

Alice fell a little quiet upon witnessing her spell dissipate... or rather, hit directly upon her target. In her moment of silence, she never wanted to fail at magic more in her life. This was like, her first REAL friend. And that's not even a joke in the slightest, she's mostly lived secluded from the outside world her entire life, this is her first experience of the real world, and Camille was the first friend she met. She was about to kill her first ever real friend and she couldn't stop it. She heard the sound of the sizzling fire flying through the air, and the loud sound of it hitting something. It didn't reach the end of the arena, it hit Camille in some way.

Watching the remains of the explosion dissipate, she gained the strength to hold herself up a little more, looking desperately for a completely healthy and uninjured Camille to be standing in front of her with a soft smile, happy that she did her best and gave him a hard fight but NOPE- there he was. A knocked down body of the ground, a mere shadow of his former and graceful self. Maybe she shouldn't have gone thermonuclear, maybe copying Godzilla in King of the Monsters was a bad idea after all. Maybe being so destructive you could actually hurt a fly was a bad thing after all. She didn't want to hurt people she cared about, she just wanted to be good at something for once.

She teared up slightly, he wasn't moving much, or saying anything. Or anything. Yep, bad. Probably most definitely bad. She gathered up as much strength as she could muster, crawling herself a little closer to Camille before faltering and falling over slightly. She couldn't do anything to help. She sniffled quietly as tears rolled down her face. "S-someone help p-please..." she whimpered softly as her eyes got overflowed with tears. "P-please, someone help!" she yelled louder, breaking into more sadness. Wow, she is crying so much, she became a user of water suddenly, impressive.

Mood: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Interactions: Camille Beaumont Paltajayd Paltajayd

---

Levia Bayle

As she fought onward to see her opponent get some sort of pain dealt to them, she noticed her attacks landing some hits. She got more pumped up and hyped the more she saw him get injured, finally, some well deserved- oh. Levia felt a little sadness to see Viola intervene and stop the fight. Oh, so Gyleon almost suffocating her to death is fine but as soon as he gets just ONE little booboo oh we gotta stop. What nonsense. Oh well, I suppose he learned his lesson in one form or another. She was coughing and choking slightly from the suffocation, getting fresh oxygen back into her lungs felt refreshing yet slightly painful.

She watched as the rather puny Viola attempted to lift Gyleon, seeing her fail and meeting her eyes. Upon hearing her request to help lift the douchebag to take him to the infirmary, she was about to decline immediately. The health of Gyleon didn't concern her after he had been such a POOPIEHEAD- but since it was Viola. Fine. "Fine, but don't expect that this makes me like him after what he pulled" she grumbled, walking over and picking him up bridal style with ease. She glared straight at Gyleon. "And I never looked down on you" she huffed, obviously not friendly towards him, going to follow Viola wherever she went to the infirmary.

Following her to the infirmary, she dumped Gyleon onto a bed wherever, he wasn't her responsibility anymore. "I wouldn't have kicked your ass so hard if you didn't deserve it" she said to Gyleon, before heading to walk out, still coughing slightly and choking on air. She wasn't going to say anything to anyone else, she didn't want to right now, she needed to calm down and she was still a little pissed.

Mood: "Still a little pissed"
Interactions: Gyleon Autic Akudon Akudon , Viola Argent s e v e n s e v e n

Alt let out a small 'tich' noise from her lips at the princess title being used, yet another stupid thing about this world. "Oh, I'm fine. Just got better things to do than play fight with little girls like you." She let out in quiet and mocking tone with a shrug, making sure it was only her opponent who heard. After all, Miranda would never do anything like this.

As the small burst of warm air was exuded between them and the other took stance she ignored her next phrase all but completely, instead raising her right arm palm facing outward towards the other.
"Ya' know it's a pretty common misunderstanding that light users with our rarity.... Can only use healing and summoning spells. So isn't it just the best surprise when people find out I'm not some weakling?-" She herself off.

A large beam of light suddenly firing mere inches from Galina's side. It was intended to be a simple fear inducing show, bigger than what she'd typically use in actual battle. However the indent left from where it had hit the wall was something Alt couldn't help but smirk at.

____
Mood: Lowkey having fun but wouldn't admit it.
Tags: IG42 IG42

4f6457053993d0fcef812b49ee99ecf0.jpg
Ellis Landon.

Location? Combat Classroom
Interactions? Griffin
Mood? Intense
Tags? AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko

Noticing the immobility of Griffin’s arm, Ellis thought she found the spot she could abuse. However, the titan’s strength couldn’t be underestimated as his main arm was still fully functioning. Since the guy was still standing, she guessed that the injury wasn’t that bad so she could still go on. Her hairs came to stand up as she felt an imposing threat coming from that same person. Eyes narrowing as she figured out what he was trying to do. A complete lock down! She gasped as she saw his arm digging into the earth, but what she didn’t expect was the jump that came next. All alarm bells were resounding loud and clear. Due to the sheer speed she was going through, she couldn’t just make a U-turn which was impossible. Instead she tried to think about a counteract in just the split second before she got into the danger zone of Griffin.

She sucked in as much air as she could, the earth scraping her arm which made her grit her teeth. Then, she breathed out (air breath) which ricocheted her to the ground with a thud. She coughed at the impact but quickly got back to her feet. She would certainly have some bruises after that. She then felt a breeze going past her bare skin on her arm which was unusual. Seeing that her dress was practically ripped open. Luckily, she was still wearing some kind of pants underneath and bandages which covered her upper parts. Feeling her cheeks heat up just a little but that didn’t stop her from this fight.

The wound stung a little but she didn’t have the time to tend to it. After all, she didn’t know what Griffin was planning next. Looking at the dome that was big enough to fit two people in it. She was certainly lucky her reaction time was splendid. Charging up and releasing another spell: air bullet projection. The “bullets” scattered rapidly in an attempt to get through the dome, however only one of the made it actually through. Hoping that it was enough to end the fight.

b5966d0c53b7948ec91f61d2244ccd5d.jpg
Principal Von Deik.

Location? Principal Office
Interactions? Seraphina
Mood? Impressed
Tags? Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Just as he was about to grab the hem of her dress, she slipped away from his grip which surprised him. He didn’t think the kid had it in her to actually pull it off. Perhaps he underestimated her a little without him realizing it. It was an interesting experience to go through. A smile was actually forming upon his lips which was a rarity on its own even if it was faint. He always kept a straight face in school and if there was some showing of emotion it was mainly annoyance due to his students’ continual idiotic behavior. Just like Griffin did at the beginning of school. How the hell was a dragon even a present in the first place?! He was lucky that Von Deik was pretty powerful to be able to keep the creature in check. The thing was now living a pretty good life as the caretakers just spoiled it with food and whatever they came up with… Almost as if they had gotten a new pet they always wanted to have.

Seeing Seraphina’s next attack, Von Deik let himself be grabbed as to see what would happen next. However, as he felt the pull, he grabbed her by the ankle, falling into a snakelike grip she couldn’t get out off. At least, he made sure she felt that way. Around him was still a barrier which gave him just the bit of space he needed to escape. He breathed deeply in and once the air escaped, the space around him cracked open due to the brute force behind his power. His grip still tightened onto her as he watched her with an almost emotionless expression. Chain like wind cycles tied her arms together which in the end made it impossible for her to escape in this time and day.

”You did well. You do have the technique to go into battle.” He actually managed to compliment the student to the surprise of the second years. Some were just staring at the principal at the new shine on his personality. Some even started whispering out of shock. ”B rank.” He said, giving her the ranking immediately. ”Why a B you might wonder…” He continued. ”I can feel that you can still grow in strength and improve your techniques. I have high hopes for you.” He bowed lightly before turning towards the few other battles that were still going on.

Galina Geas
Less than amused by the reply and not one to ignore a brandished magic hand Galina was ready for the attack and skipped sideways away from the beam without realising it was meant to miss her, blinking away the afterimage from the burst of light she gathered swirling flames around her arm and launched an arc of fire towards the princess' shins. "I believe I already implied you shouldn't take this so lightly, pun not intended, you're weren't expecting me to let you win out of deference were you?" With her other arm she launched a burst of fire to cut her opponent off from circling right.

Cosmos Cosmos

Seraphina had a fleeting sense of victory as she watched the principal become entrapped by the large stony hands and start being dragged into the earth below them. But that feeling quickly faded as she felt her ankle being grabbed, No.. Despite her struggles to free herself she was pulled down with the man, that was until she noticed him becoming free. His barrier was a lot stronger than her magic it seemed. Soon she felt her arms being constricted, tied, as she hit the ground a short distance away from what was now a pile of rocks and dirt. Seraphina groaned as she slowly sat up, struggling some to break free of Von Deik's spell. But it was of no use. Von Deik clearly won this fight.

Tilting her head up towards the man she looked at him in wide-eyed wonder at the complement he gave her. Feeling the chains vanishing Seraphina slowly got up as she continued gazing at the man, "Thank you sir," she uttered softly in response to his comment. As Von Deik gave her a grade, and continued to go into detail as to why she earned that particular rank, an ear to ear grin spread across the marquess' face. B rank! Not only that but the principal personally held high hopes for her gave her something more to work for! "Thank you principal Von Deik! I promise that I'll work harder to meet your expectation," Seraphina replied, her soft tone laced with joy, as she bowed in return. Watching the man turn to watch the other matches Seraphina gazed down at her outfit. Spotting a couple of dirt stains on her clothes the girl wisped her index finger down from her shoulder to the hem of her skirt, causing the stains to lift off. Once the dirt was formed into a small marble sized ball off to her side Seraphina sent it back into the ground.

Satisfied the marquess made her way over to the corner of the field where she had left her shoes and book under the protection of a small dome. Standing in front of it Seraphina held her hands out together, thumbs tucked and the sides touching, before pulling them apart. Thus causing the dome to peel back and sink back into the ground. She slipped her heels back on then grabbed her book. Smiling softly she looked around, though quickly felt a little uneasy. Second years that had watched her matched stared in shock and awe still before their attentions got adverted by the more violent matches. Looking around at the ones she could see a portion of the students were bloody, broken messes. Seraphina cleared her throat a bit to try and rid the sickening feeling she got from just gazing at them. Opening her book up where her bookmark was located the mage went back to her studies. Walking off the field towards the seating areas so the she could get a few chapters in.

Interaction: Clouds Clouds

Interactions: Ellis
Mood: As always...I shall clean up the mess
Tags: Clouds Clouds

While Griffin's body continued its actions that ultimately stole a more-than-insignificant amount of Elli's robe, internally a different event was occurring. In a blank space, Griffin experienced a sense of himself stepping back while a smaller, darker, sickly and emaciated man stepped forward where Instinct fails...the Will shall step in. While there was no intonation to the 'words' Griffin couldn't help but feel a sneer was attached to their meaning. Jon gained control of the body just in time to be the one to rip Ellis' dress, and settled into his role while Ellis attacked the dome. Internally he sighed, after all Griffin was to his view...the manifestation of this absurd body's instinct. Technically a will of its own even it wasn't the Will in the transcendental sense, and he felt they wouldn't be whole without some reconciliation. But first, he needed to take care of the physical condition of the body. Under Jon's control, the stern expression of Griffin had become relaxed and in a move Griffin would not be able to replicate... the dome fell back to the floor seamlessly with a turn of his hand.

"I concede." Griffin's thundering voice sounded out as his stone armor once more returned to the floor and filled in the whole he'd created. He dropped the near half of Ellis' gown in his right hand to the floor before dropping the bracer of his left arm right onto it. The cloth cushioned the impact, but there was an undeniable thud as a person's worth of weight landed atop the article. His spine was a white hot mess of agony and he wanted to be done before this body's insane tolerances gave out. Of course...instinct thinks you just lock essence in place and let it explode - this is why we get so injured. Jon internally complained as he cycled the absorbed earth essence in the body to focus on keeping his injuries contained as he walked out of the arena and to the medical area, only pausing to throw his own backless shirt to Ellis. However whereas Griffin's gait was more a march, what occurred here was more of a strut or swagger. Since he'd missed the chance to catch a familiar face, he settled for grabbing the nearest medic.

"It appears I've ripped the muscles around my shoulder and about this much halfway down my spine," Jon held up three fingers to indicate the amount of area torn, the voice eerily calm given the situation. After all, Jon was aware of the pain - but not actually feeling it...a downside of Instinct and Will (that is to say the body and himself) being out of sync. "it's very painful, and I appreciate any help you can give me." Having said that, Jon found a convenient spot to just lay face down and did just that.

Last edited:
Alt only further smirked as the other jumped to the side, evidently having expected that hit to land, good. Her perception of oncoming attacks wasn't the best in that case, she could use this. As the other summoned flames around her arms and launched an arc Alt darted to the right quickly. Noting that only one arm was used she charged her own attack, firing her own attack to counter Galina's the two forces collided cancelling each other out. "I would have been offended if you had, It's rare after all for someone to face up against the 'mad princess'!" Her grin spread, eyes blue color vibrant but almost unfamiliar looking to the rest of her body. As though the eyes belonged to someone else entirely.

Dashing forwards she formed a ball of light in her right hand by her side, evidently looking ready to attack with it. However if her assumption was right the other would go to block her oncoming magic attack, leaving her open to a left-handed punch. She'd learnt quickly most in this world with magic relied on it far too heavily, therefore a lack of physical attacks were used.

Cassius wrinkled his nose as Katya started barking out commands as he approached her, trying to rally the 2nd years to actually be helpful guides for the fresh blood. God damn it Katya. he thought to himself with a sigh. Classic goodie-two-shoes, rule-following Katya, although, he supposed, he didn't have much right to complain about her kindness. Though that had never stopped him before.

He quickly took a seat, throwing his injured arm up on the table and leaning back, being very familiar with the routine by now. Cassius recoiled as if Katya had slapped him across the face. "Don't call me Cassie." He insisted, though it was said in an already defeated tone. He had almost forgotten about that damnable nickname, but now that he'd been reminded of it, he also knew that he'd never be able to escape it, no matter how much he insisted or glowered at her. "And the wound isn't even that bad this time." he said with a roll of his eyes, though he winced as she peeled away the bandages. No matter how many times he'd stared at his own burnt flesh, it never really got any less disgusting. He honestly wasn't sure how Katya handled working in the infirmary, he really hated visiting the place actually, he could be kind of squeamish even though he'd seen plenty of nasty wounds - mostly on himself.

Vorenus couldn't help himself from letting out a relaxed breath as the cool, soothing water snaked up his arm and washed away some of the blood, though he was incapable of relaxing entirely. "now, i will make no assumptions as to whether you actually read the materials i sent you or listened to my undoubtedly sage advice." she said with a sigh. Cassius had actually read some of the material she had sent him, it just hadn't been much help when it came to actually doing the wound-dressing himself...although the "sage" advice he had definitely just ignored. The gel was a pleasurable sensation, even if the contact of her fingers caused him to let out the occasional hiss of pain, but he was still a little stiff and almost on-guard, though not as much as he had been when she'd first started helping him. He had intensely disliked - and still did, though not as much - the feeling of weakness and vulnerability he'd felt when she was healing him that first time, the slight paranoia his father had beat into him made him very reluctant to allow people to put themselves in positions of power over him, where they could see his weaknesses and use them against him. But he had to admit, not having to do everything for himself by himself was...nice.

His trained ears picked up the subtle shifts in tone as she transitioned from exasperated-yet-gentle-scolding to ranting-about-the-rules, which was by far the most familiar part of their little routine. Cassius let out a yawn as he shifted in the chair, leaning back a little further in preparation. Cassius helped train Katya in her magic due to some sense of debt that he owed to her, but as the rant continued he began to think that really it was unnecessary, he was almost doing her the favor just listening. Although he couldn't find it in himself to be annoyed this time. It felt almost...nostalgic, he'd kind of missed it. Missed her. The thought made him frown and he forced the feeling down. Getting attached was never part of the plan.

Cassius's eyes glazed over a bit as she continued, although his mind, which fluttered in and out of paying attention, caught and responded to the occasional thing she said or did. He recognized her swooning over the professor and rolled his eyes. Wow, rules. So sexy. He tossed out a, "I see you're still just as thirsty for him as you were when last we spoke." in response. A small, fond smile settled on his face while the more disciplined part of his mind was taking a vacation for a moment as she let out a cute little huff and crossed her arms. Then, he felt her eyes on him and blinked a few times, realizing it was now time for him to respond. "Well," he drawled, pausing for a moment to think up a response, "I'm sure it will probably be a disaster - a very captivating disaster, like watching a ca-" like watching a car crash, but they didn't have those. Like watching a train-wreck, but they didn't have those either...he trailed off with a grunt, "like watching a carriage crash." Cassius had never actually seen one of those, but he supposed the saying still made sense. "Anyways, maybe it's not a great idea but I'm sure it'll be fine. I doubt anyone will hurt themselves as much as I usually do, I don't know if you've noticed, but I actually wound myself far more than most people, despite the experience. Besides, I'm sure half of them will just get spooked and surrender basically as soon as the fight starts. Some might even say that's a completely legitimate tactic." he said with a pointed look. "Besides, there's got to be some way to weed out the people that can't handle it here."

"Unless you plan to shirk your responsibilities. if so, i would hate you."

Cassius sighed, pulling his left sleeve down and pushing himself up out of the chair, that had actually been the plan..."I guess I can't anymore with you hovering over me. They're going to hate you for sending me at them. I don't do well with babysitting."

He turned, "See you soon, I hope you've been training over break." he said with a grin as he strolled off to go find some shit kids to yell at.

Cassius stumbled upon a room where a small girl and long-haired guy were having at it, he watched from afar as the man got completely wiped out by a blast of fire, and even he winced slightly. At least the girl he was fighting seemed to be concerned with his well-being, although she wasn't very effective at actually helping him at all. Crying for him probably made the guy feel a little better though, at least. Cassius approached the absolute disaster of a duel, one guy scorched and his opponent crying over him. What the fuck did you guys do over here? We leave you kids alone for one minute... he grumbled in his head, though at least had the courtesy not to say aloud. Looking down at the tear-stained small girl with a raised eyebrow he said, "Rough first class, huh? Hey, at least you won." Cassius wasn't completely heartless, though, he did stoop down to throw the guy's arm over his shoulders and help him to his feet. "I suppose you want me to take you to the medic?" he asked him, and would help walk him over to Katya if he did.

pinnasina pinnasina Femboy Femboy Paltajayd Paltajayd

Last edited:
It seems even at Gyleon's signs of being unable to continue, Levia still had plans to continue terrifyingly enough. He had even gone out of his way with his injured body to make sure she didn't keep choking even though he could get a technical victory off of it. Thankfully before Levia left him crippled for life, Viola rushed in to interrupt interrupt the giantess and stop the fight. At least he was somewhat comforted by Viola claiming it was a good fight even if he had his own doubts about such a thing. For better or worse he was unable to focus on his negative reflections on the matter as he was embarrassed by the young girl brushing her hand over his forehead. "I'm fine...for the most part. This is about what i expected but i don't think i can walk very well. Thanks, Viola." He responded to her questioning as he gave her a slightly pained smile.

Soon enough Viola was attempting to help and while adorable; was actually putting him in more pain as the most she could manage was making him sit up which further aggravated his ribs. For better or worse she was soon unable to continue and collapsed to her knees gasping for breath. Unfortunately this left her to ask Levia for assistance which he was instantly not looking forward to and would prefer waiting for somebody else to come assist him. One things that did confuse him again was that she mentioned not worrying about her match. So she was a student after all but all the first years were already having their matches. That meant that she could only somehow be a second year. Levia had been looking like she was going to kill him earlier and he was worried that she would use the opportunity to do so. To his dismay, the woman agreed, though obviously very grudgingly.

He was still slightly confused as to why she said she wouldn't forgive him seeing as the fight was over and he was left unable to stand and likely going to be recovering for a good while even with healing magic. She proceeded to pick him up bridal style much to his embarassment but he soon was too annoyed by her claims of never looking down on him to worry too much. Although he would rather say otherwise, he decided to keep his mouth shut and not piss off the scary woman since she went out of her way to help him. Before long they arrived at the infirmary with Viola's guidance and he was unceremoniously dropped onto a bed to eventually be treated. Levia for her part immediately left after doing so and claiming he deserved what she did somehow. He was still a tad bitter about the match but in the end she'd take him seriously from the start now and he wasn't too upset about the injuries, only her intention for worse after he was already down. Things would be a bit awkward going forward but hopefully they'd be able to move past this.

With one guest still present, Gyleon didn't let himself be dragged too far into his thoughts and turned his Attention to viola with an awkward smile. "Sorry for the trouble and thank you for your assistance Viola, I'll make it up to you somehow." Though he had some reservations and was stopped momentarily by his dominant arm being unusable, in the end he ended up patting her head with his good arm because he was weak to cute things and often did so with his little sister. "It's not much but maybe getting lunch or diner together sometime would be a start. Ah..you don't need to worry about me too much, i should be fine with some treatment so you should go handle your match. I hope you do well and stay safe" He ended up getting a bit embarrassed at treating someone potentially older and was blushing but focused on reassuring her to handle her match so she wouldn't suffer because of him.

The only problem now was that he had seen a glimpse of Yakaterina as he was being carried in. Though he had hoped she didn't, he had been carried in by a giant so it seemed unlikely. She was the one person he didn't want to be seen by like this. He had been looking forward to winning his first match and finally being able to show his competency a little bit more to her so she wouldn't baby him, but that plan had gone out the window. Even if it was debatable who would have won the match if they kept going, he was given the advantage and had far more injuries than Levia so it didn't exactly lean toward him. The only bright side; if rather dark itself, was that it seemed the first years b eing injured to t his degree wasn't too uncommon and there were already those currently being cared for or arriving.

Mood: Mildly Dejected

Interactions: Levia Bayle Femboy Femboy Viola Argent s e v e n s e v e n Yakaterina Van Der Zee pinnasina pinnasina

Announcement

Ah yes, the final announcement echoed throughout the space, indicating that all first years had finished up their battles. Some were battered, some came out with more luck or skill. However one could call it. The rankings would be decided by the principal but before he could fully achieve that, a test had to be taken which didn't have anything to do with fighting or magic use. Something not all students are proficient at.

The knowledge of the kingdom was pretty important to the principal so he included the test to decide their final ranking. It went about the existence of magic, the leaders of the kingdom and some trivia questions which could be known if they went throughout the country enough. Of course, the law would be asked as well for some part of it. The principal hoped they would at least have these right...

The first years were summoned to classrooms where they would take the test. They had exactly one hour to finish up (3 pages). Afterwards they were free for the rest of the day since some students might need some more medical care due to the combat test.

The second years would go into battle in the meantime. Instead of fighting in pairs, the principal made some last minute changes and made it group fights.

Team RED: Alex Mason ( HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest ), Elijah Belleville ( Clouds Clouds ) & Cassius Vorenus ( Cenedril Cenedril ).

Team BLUE: Yekaterina Van der Zee ( pinnasina pinnasina ), Noé Argent ( s e v e n s e v e n ) & Viola Argent ( s e v e n s e v e n ).

(The teams have been decided by rolling dice so no complaining.)

0d0d29c9937a21ad95fbcf5b948f8255.jpg
Ellis Landon.

Location? Test Room
Interactions? N/A
Mood? Bored
Tags? N/A

Ellis watched her opponent finally backing out. Feeling glad that they didn’t get even worse injuries at the time, but it looked like there were others who were in a worse situation. Feeling a little pale as she looked at them, biting her lip as she averted her eyes. For some reason, she couldn’t stand seeing people being injured. It made her feel odd inside, a feeling she didn’t like in the slightest. Then noticing the full impact of their clothes. She was pretty much showing almost everything on her top half. Cheeks reddening at the sight of herself. Covering her bust by crossing her arms over each other. The white “bandage” was still there luckily so she didn’t flash everything at once. Hell, she would have died out of embarrassment there…

A cloth was then thrown toward her, falling right on top of her head. She quickly took it before her and covered what could be covered. They both seemed to be a little out of it after that battle. Feeling a little bit proud that she was able to go head to head with this guy. Yes, she was confident at the start but then he countered her thoughts with actual skill. She greatly approved of him for that. Now it was time to get some healing done on her arm, going towards one of the nearby teachers where she asked for some medicine but instead the woman had healing powers (water) which would do the trick. Griffin was probably not as lucky as she was. A sense of guilt residing into her as she thought that way.

It only took up ten minutes before her arm got back into shape, there might be some bruises but that was fine. The first thing she wanted to do now was to get dressed! She made a beeline towards her dorm room where she changed up fast. Luckily, she had several robes hanging in her closet, a lot of them were painted in red as it was her favorite color. Afterwards, she went to the classroom as mentioned by the principal through some speakers. A test… Great! The sarcasm was infinite.

Feeling a little down as she knew she would need to wreck her brain around those annoying questions of which some of them she didn’t know the answer. It was high likely for that to happen despite going outside so often. It didn’t take long before she arrived at the place to be. Taking one of the seats in the back as that was her safe spot. Waiting for the other students to arrive.

Galina Geas
Admiring the clashing of elements Galina smiled and bobbed from side to side excitedly. Aside from the princess' odd banter this was exactly what she was living for, doing things that the man she had once been never would or could have done. Thoroughly caught up in the moment she obligingly rushed forward to meet the charge and launched a flaming punch into the light ball, almost completely missing the barehanded attack she flinched away but still took most of the force and staggered away a couple of steps.

Finding her footing she exhaled a burst of fire to ward off a follow-up attack. Looking a bit more serious she closed in again and circled around the princess firing bursts at the ground and up towards her face trying to taking advantage of her opponents more restrictive clothing to knock her off balance while also obscuring her view.

Cosmos Cosmos

Alice's cry for help and weeping returned to his second life chance, from deep corners of his mind hidden in darkness to the light his eyes gathered when being opened, glad for not staying unconscious longer than he thought it would be. The pain wasn't being felt by him yet, his body was doing its natural job extremely well for circumstances as dangerous as this one. The adrenaline was still pumping through his veins and he felt mentally capable of keeping the fight alive, but his little friend fallen over him meant everything was over before he even realized. He wondered on how could it be possible to actually fight to death against someone like her, clearly being influenced by what he thought of as a cute scene between both of them. "A-Alice..." he said with a breathy voice "...jezz" gently running his finger across her cheeks to wipe away the tears "that was... great, honestly" while he stayed looking upwards to the ceiling above them "thank you."

It was actually a great match for him, he wasn't expecting to do so well for the first try. If it wasn't for that book he stayed reading at the library during the midnight, he would've been obliterated by her magic and his acrobacies would've led him only so far as to evade a couple of little flares in the beginning only approaching a mere distance. Her presence and care for his well being even asking for help for his current state made him feel recovered and in some way, fortunate for getting to know her first among the magic students. The spontaneous appearance of a second year, he thought so since he couldn't recall neither his face or his presence anywhere, and aid proposition sounded pretty sweet to him even though his face wasn't so amicable at first sight. Obviously he wouldn't say no so someone that could help him get on his feet and get to the infirmary for a better assistance, even more than after trying to take a deep breath his torax sent two strong signals of broken ribs with an acute pain making him twitch a little bit on his mind, but he tried his best to not show any. As the boy helped Camille get up, another sting came from his broken rib when one of his arms went over the stranger's shoulders, but didn't want to show it was painful enough to nudge him. "What ab-" the pain came back slowly growing on intensity to dissipate, and then he answered to his question "Yep, please". He wanted to ask what was he going to do with his match, would he get there in time? he was worrying for not being a bother to his schedule, after all, they started the fight and kept going without anyone keeping an eye on them. Why ask? he must have that in mind already, so this is just part of his caring personality, even though he looked a bit shady to him.

How long would he stay injured? Is magic way better than medical assistance at his real life? Was anything real anyways? He'd remembered his past life as Benedict and many of what he'd done back then, how he died and how he got where he was right now. What about the second years fight... could the first years go and enjoy the view? learn a few tricks or whatever, he couldn't tell. Too much thinking made Camille close his eyes and just go blank, stop and let it go. Now that he felt his strength come back, his voice came fully back with a "Wait" as he stopped moving to make him clear what he had in mind "Lets go... ugh... to the second years match" it wasn't as if there was much of a difference between doing one thing first and then the other later, it was just a pair of broken ribs and nothing else. He wanted to see what was waiting for him further on his road, what other moves he could make, who were the other water students and what they were truly made of. "Alice, wanna go too?" he asked looking at her hoping for a yes to help both get this chance to watch them, if not then at least she could go there and watch how it all turned out.

Mood: 🙇‍♂️ please lemme go
Interactions: Alice, Cassius
Tags: Femboy Femboy Cenedril Cenedril

Last edited:
Mason watched as the First Year students filed out to fill out the dreaded essay. Being the son of a Marquis, he was required to know the requisite information. A small frown forming on his face when he saw what could only mean war. Noé had committed one of the greatest sins. He not only taken a nip from the offered flask, he was giving it away. And to throw salt on the wounds, it was his precious 15 year Rye Bourbon. "He's a dead man..." He growled, about to approach the prince when Principal made changes to the combat lineup. It would be a team battle it seems. This suited the earth mage well as his grip tightened on his blade.

walking up to his roommate, Mason said one word that said volumes to the fire mage, seeing as he was a partner in his small enterprise. "Sinner..." Mason said pointing at the argent twin the now vexed the both of them. He was going to say more when the recipient of the flask was made part of the team. Clearing his mind of the severe social faux pas, mason went into strategist mode, looking at the both of them "A Terra, an Ignis, and a Ventus Mage against a Lux, Ignis and Flumin mages. I think we can handle it. Cass, I'm gonna need you to take care of Noé. I'll handle the sister and the water mage. Elijah, you're best bet is to hit and run everyone, keep them distracted and maybe suffocate them a bit.

@ Clouds Clouds @ Cenedril Cenedril

Alice Lorewerth

Alice felt absolutely terrible for what she did, holding onto Camille's uh... I guess he ain't wearing a shirt right now is she? The crying girl softly holding onto his arm just for the comfort of contact looked up when she heard her name, looking to the injured Camille and just tearing up more when he said it was a good fight. Such a gentleman, even when he's on the ground dying with broken ribs and the only person around is a weak little girl with no medical knowledge whatsoever. She looked up nervously when she heard someone approach, looking over Cassius and wondering if he was here to help. After hearing him talk about her winning, she felt slightly distracted wondering if she actually won. She never wanted to badly hurt Camille in any way and she felt pretty bad for it.

When she mustered up the strength to get up, she pushed herself off the floor and followed out nervously after Camille and Cassius, keeping quiet and just completely filled with concern for her friend, it was on her face how nervous she was for him. Following them all the way to the infirmary, watching Camille intently just because she was worried for him. She stood back quietly until she heard Camille wanting to go to the Second Year fight to watch, and probably as an excuse since he was using up time when Cassius had to go to his fight. Although she wanted to agree, she really would rather want to see Camille heal up and get better. That and also... "n-no, we can't" she answered back softly to Camille, obviously a little shy that she was disagreeing with him. "We c-can't, we have to go do a written test to finish getting our ranking.... its while the second year fights happen" she mumbled softly, glancing at the door.

"I-I'm gonna head to the tests..." Alice said quietly as she turned, looking over her shoulder at Camille. "I-ill wait a minute or so for you outside if you want to come with me..." she said, heading to the door before stopping. Proper manners and thanks were in order, she wouldn't forget. Turning back shyly with a blush on her face and her head lowered, she walked back to Cassius, hugging him softly but hiding her face in her body because direct eye contact is embarrassing. "t-thank you for helping C-camille.." she squeaked quietly before pulling away, walking out of the door. She was going to wait outside of the infirmary for like two minutes, in case Camille came out.

Mood: o k
Interactions: Camille Paltajayd Paltajayd , Cassius Cenedril Cenedril

Levia Bayle

After walking out the infirmary after being annoyed by her fight with Gyleon, she went back to the class in order to find out what ranking she was going to get in order to conceive how much harder she was going to have to spank her opponent in order to have an improved ranking. She then realised there was a whole test afterwards, so she was going to end up having a bad ranking in magic combat anyway. She couldn't do tests, especially when they asked about the history of things she didn't care about, like the royalties and who runs the kingdom and the origin of magic, that was just dumb and boring.

She painstakingly went to the class and did the test, not really knowing anything about royalty or history and just sort of annoyed at why they would include such a thing in magic combat. MAGIC. COMBAT. Two words with a clear meaning, the science or history behind it shouldn't be important, ESPECIALLY knowing about the royalty and kingdom itself! Why should she need to care about that? What is this, a dictatorship?

Levia, just annoyed and now moody about everything going on in her life, wandered back into the magic class to watch the Second Year fight out of boredom.

Mood: a real m o o d
Interaction: N/A

The principal's sudden announcement caught Seraphina's full attention. Setting the open book down in her lap, thumb holding it open so she didn't lose her spot, she looked towards Von Deik's viewing area within the building. A test! Slowly a grin spread across the girl's face as she listened intently to the details of this test that the first years had to do. Now this was where she could really shine! All the years of her mother telling her all the important things of the kingdom, what she learned in some of the books in her family's library, and the trips her family made throughout the kingdom. Finally it would all come to more use than what she had for it currently! Still smiling to herself Seraphina got up and started heading towards the testing room.

As she started making her journey, nose buried in her book, Seraphina glanced up every now and then to catch a look at the passing students. From the trained eyes gifted to her by her previous life she could tell that a decent number of the first year students had sustained some pretty serious injuries. Some seemed to have torn muscles while others were being carried/dragged off the fields more than likely to more severe injuries such as broken bones. The worst one she saw though had to be the boy she had noticed looking at her and Miranda earlier. Passing by she got a glimpse of the scene out of the corner of her eye. He was burnt pretty badly, and his opponent seemed highly distraught over her actions. Though he was already being helped towards the medical area which was good. Seraphina couldn't help but to praise her lucky stars at being probably one of very few students making it out of their fights rather unscathed. But it was only luck because of who she had been up against along with some quick and strategic thinking.

Seraphina ended up being stopped by one of the medics who had asked if she was in need of any healing or assistance. The girl simply shook her head and politely explained than she hadn't sustained any serious injuries. After being eyeballed the medic determined that the girl was more than likely right since there were no visible wounds, and the fact that she was walking perfectly fine. Thanking them she excused herself and continued making her way to the classroom. She hadn't seen Miranda, Clara, anywhere, meaning the girl's fight probably wasn't over. Biting her bottom lip Seraphina couldn't help but to worry a bit about her. When they met the girl she talked to didn't know where she was or the fact that magic exists, she didn't even say her own name. If Flora's memories were correct there was a chance that the person she spoke to wasn't exactly Miranda, but someone else. Oh how could she leave her in such a vulnerable state! The mage sighed to herself at the thoughts that had gone through her head. It didn't feel like there was enough time to try and find her with the test starting soon. Seraphina just had to hope she'd see the girl there.

Walking into the classroom it seemed that she wasn't the first one there. Honey gold eyes swept the room, catching a glance of Ellis sitting in the back of the class. Unsure of what to do Seraphina only gave a warm smile to the duchess before taking a seat closer to the front of the room. Setting her book down the marquess set her thin ribbon bookmarker between the pages she had been reading before closing it and setting the book under her chair. Feeling her hair a bit ruffled Seraphina was quick to start fixing it. She was a little upset over having lost her hair ribbon in the battle against Von Deik, but she'd rather have lost that over her skirt or any other piece of clothing. I should probably write to Bramwell or mother to see if they can send me some pants that I can wear to combat class. Though Bramwell might be more willing than mother, Seraphina thought to herself as she finished fixing her hair.

Interactions: None
Mentions: Paltajayd Paltajayd Femboy Femboy Cosmos Cosmos Clouds Clouds

Interactions: Ellis, Seraphina
Mentions: Levia
Mood: I want it, and I will have it
Tags: Clouds Clouds , Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

It wasn't long before a water mage got around to fixing the torn muscles of the body. When the medics cleared him, Jon hoisted himself to his feet and tested his range of motion...no problems but there was still bruising. When he heard about the test, he couldn't keep his eyebrows from rising - wouldn't it be more efficient to do this in reverse order? He shrugged before retrieving the dropped bracer and torn robe it had landed on. Griffin's body would learn to handle properly in spite of Instinct being so thick skulled. Also while it would be something of a hollow gesture - the return of the cloth could act as something of a peaceful gesture. If Jon had to guess, this Ellis woman was rather proud herself and to deny Instinct having a...response to her over their bout would be foolish...just like that massive woman from before the match. Chadstons...it's like power is a fetish for them. He derisively thought while he made his way into the classroom.

As he hadn't bothered to retrieve a new shirt, the shirtless body of Griffin barged its way into the testing room under Jon's control. Ellis...check...Levia - he belatedly remembered the name of the muscular girl was also present - and a girl with a book that caught his eye was present. For the second time of the day, Jon tossed an article of clothing in Ellis' direction.

"Thanks for lending me the cloth...sorry for the damage." The remains of Ellis' former garment made a clean arch towards her desk as he made his way towards the girl with the book that caught his attention.

"That book in your hand," Griffin's voice boomed louder than Jon intended as he indicated the object of his desire. " May I borrow it for a minute?" Crystallization of Magic, ideally he'd obtain the copy himself but to not waste an opportunity that may not come up...he'd have to make use of the prodigious gift of memorization that allowed him to call from the ghettos in his previous life. Just look at the page, blink to 'snapshot' it - repeat through the book. Simple problem, simple solution and unlike Griffin who would get in the lass's face while waiting for an answer, Jon at least had the sense to maintain 2 of his own strides distance between himself and the girl to not pressure her decision.

"I'll maintain your place and hand it right back - just a quick look through to see if i should keep an eye out for a copy when i hit the library later." He attempted to further reassure the girl of his intentions while raising an arm to receive the book anyways.

"In fact as a fellow Earth Mage, I'd even go so far as to say you'd be doing me quite the favor." There, he'd said it...in a society of nobles where favors and obligations were worth more than coin he'd willingly choose to owe her one.

baf089a9457f59aeb092fcdae6550dd7.jpg

Alt let her lips curve up as her barehanded attack. Just like she thought- This girl was so caught up in magic she didn't consider a hand-to-hand combat approach. She jumped back a little as the other stumbled in the opposite direction, the fire forcing a short retreat whether she liked it or not. Preparing her footing for the next set of attacks she raised an arm forming yet another burst attack as her opponent rushed forwards, a unsettling smirk appearing on her face with wide eyes at finally seeing the other put in some effort.

Raising her other hand the light forming doubled and all of a sudden this had turned from a school match to something genuinely dangerous. Skidding on her left foot to turn and face the other who'd circled likely expecting the stupid clothing to cause issues, and though it did restrict movement she'd had more than enough practice. However a split second from launching off the large beam the girls eyes suddenly flickered closed, upon reopening the beam had disappeared completely.

Confused and still dazed Miranda was hit directly by the ground fire attacks and barely managed to dodge the one aimed towards her head, falling hard onto her side and grimacing in pain at the wind being knocked out of her. Looking up with teary eyes full of fear to the female standing in an aggressive stance beside her, eyes full of fear briefly, "W-Where am I?...." she let out in a small whisper before noticing the arena.

'The magic exam? But-.... I don't remember coming here?...' She thought as she pushed herself up slowly into a sitting position, glancing around quickly before looking back to the girl with an awkward yet kind-hearted smile, giggling weakly as though unsure of what else to do. Suddenly noticing the red mark on the others cheek she got up quickly and went over, "Oh no! Are you hurt?! I'm so sorry- I must've interrupted your fight with someone and gotten hit! D-Do you need me to heal it?" She let out in a panicked jumble of words, utterly oblivious as she made the conclusion she must've tried to get involved in a match and knocked her head when falling down, hence the blackout.

Wincing a little suddenly feeling the burn on her ankle she pushed off the thought with a determined grin, a soft glow emitting from her hand as she reached out and touched the girls cheek, clueless she was the one to cause it in the first place. Being such a small injury it took but a moment to heal, backing off her puffed out her own cheeks stubbornly, "Really now. It was so rude of whoever was here to just leave us both after that fight!" She stated hands on hips before hearing the announcement sound off about the next test, "Already?! Uh- I can't be late or Mary will have my head, So sorry I have to go after such a brief encounter! it's been a pleasure to meet you!" She let out with a quick curtsy and waving as she rushed off.

Innocently trying to scoot past the nursing staff as to not trouble them with her limp since she could of course fix it herself, however they weren't so easily fooled and insisted she allow them to at the least wrap it up before she left along with a handing her a change of clothes, assuming the dirt stains and unkempt manner was due to the exam rather than her having slept in a bush.

Getting changed into the dress they'd for her she took a moment to make herself look 'more respectable' in the words of the head maid. The outfit was the same blue shade she'd had on before but with longer sleeves and some lacing on the trim this one. Easy to move in and relatively simplistic, just how she liked it! pleased with herself she rushed off to the classroom, hoping she wouldn't be late like usual.

Stumbling through the doorway she was surprised to find herself early for once. Stiffening up a little as she caught herself from falling into the nearby desk she gave a cheerful yet clearly embarrassed wave to the pair before noticing that one was Ellis, her face lighting up at excitement upon spotting her friend from yesterday. What caught her attention more so however was the girl up the front, spacing out a little as she stared seemingly confused for a moment before blinking out of it and coming over with a wide smile to take a seat beside her.

"Heya! My names Miranda Fisher, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance- or at least I think this is the first time we've met? Either way I'd love to be friends!" She let out with an innocent and cheerful expression, extending a hand to shake should the other want a more formal greeting.

Upon finishing the adjustments she made to her appearance Seraphina's expression suddenly changed to that of shock as a rather large man strutted into the classroom. Without a shirt on no less! But what got her was his large size, he was equal to that of giant. After a moment the girl managed to tear her gaze away and stare down at the table she was currently seated at so she could stop staring in disbelief at the giant that was Griffin. She merely overheard him speak to Ellis regarding a piece of cloth. Not having seen their battle it was a little confusing to hear such a statement without having any prior knowledge. Though it seemed that she'd have to speak Griffin, Jon, herself as his voice boomed in close range of her had caused the girl to jump a bit in her chair.

Turning her head to the side she was forced to tilt her head back in order to get a clear view of his face. "You want to borrow my book," her voice incredibly soft and sheepish as she questioned the thing he was looking for. Seraphina glanced down at the floor where her book was since having set it underneath her chair to avoid it being confiscated during the test. Leaning down to grab it she listened as the boy reassured that he'd only be skimming through it and promised to maintain the spot she had left off at. Brushing her fingers against the leather cover Seraphina grabbed the book and sat up to hand it to Griffin. But as she did he spoke of how she'd be doing him a favor, causing her to pause as she was about to hand it to him. Withdrawing a bit the marquess gazed up at him before giving a soft smile, "Alright, I'll let you borrow it for a moment. But I do hope you'll return the favor someday."

Reaching out to hand him her copy of "The Art of Crystallization Magic" the desk Seraphina was sitting at moved suddenly, causing the girl to drop the book. Her cheeks grew a bit rosy from slight embarrassment as she quickly picked up the book and handed it to Griffin. Turning her attention to whomever had bumped into the table had Seraphina gazing at the girl in silence. It was Miranda. But was it the one she had met earlier today? Watching her quietly as Miranda waved to Ellis in the back of the classroom. When Miranda turned her attention back onto Seraphina the two of them locked eyes, in the silence the marquess hoped that she'd be remembered. Unfortunately that wasn't the case as Miranda quickly sat beside her and introduced herself as, well, Miranda. Glancing at Jon she gave a small smile and mouthed 'excuse me' to him before turning her body in order to give Miranda her full attention. Seraphina's smile turned rather sweet and warm as she took Miranda's hand in her own, "Hello Lady Fisher, my name is Seraphina Honeycutt. I don't believe we've officially met, though we are roommates so I hope we get along together," shaking the girl's hand gently before letting go of it. Even though she was slightly disheartened that this Miranda was different from the one she had met this morning, it was a relief knowing that the girl was aware of the world she lived in and her basic surroundings. Well, all except for almost crashing into the table earlier. Seraphina then looked over her shoulder some at Griffin, "How's your skimming coming along," she asked softly as the smile on her face didn't fade.

Interaction: AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko Cosmos Cosmos
Mentions: Clouds Clouds

Last edited:
Interactions: Ellis, Seraphina
Mentions:
Mood: *careful handling of a kitten and a puppy*
Tags: Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 , Cosmos Cosmos
Jon made a conscious effort to not roll his eyes as he received both the book and the sealing of the deal...nobles and favors. He made sure to keep her place as he began his snapshots of the book: glance at the open page, blink, turn the page, repeat. His hands moved with such speeds that his eyes barely seemed to stay open to keep up with the process as pair by pair the pages were scorched into his memory. Sure he'd want to retreat and let Instinct take over shortly after this affair to properly digest it all, but it wasn't exactly a hassle for him to take over once more when he needed. After all, Instinct was just that...instinct - before the power of will, calling it the fight of an infant against a warrior would be giving Instinct too much credit. Given his wholehearted focus, the rest of the classroom was invisible to Jon. As such, when he finished...he paused as he realized the smiling girl he'd just borrowed the book from had probably spoken to him as he handed the book back - her previous page open.

"An informative read...if a bit airy at times and the writer definitely likes to ramble over pedantry when they've got it...about two thirds of the way through you'll see what i mean when they spend about dozen pages on colors and light showing purity when a sentence or two would do. Otherwise, rather sound...consider I, Griffin Chadston, to owe you a second favor for the time this has saved me in trying to acquire Crystal Magic."While more wordy than Instinct by far, Jon perfectly imitated the nearly tactless blunt manner of his 'other half'. Nor was his praise false, to his point of view the author made a brilliant work in describing crystals without any method of differentiating crystals from class...or having a solid understanding of refraction. It was very metaphysical where hard knowledge fell short, but the scholar in question certainly had a good grasp of natural order and was an outright poet in magical theory compared to the drier works available at home that proved all too often more a detriment than an aid.

"Miranda,"given he'd registered the blonde's appearance while handing off the book...it was time to finish cleaning up Instinct's messes. His own voice softening as he addressed the more volatile woman."I'd like to apologize for frightening you with a sword over breakfast...I was not made aware weapons were so uncommon here...or you having had any bad experiences with them. If it's alright with you - I'd like to start our introductions over." With notably less gusto than Instinct, Jon thumped the solid chest of his body in time with his introduction.

"Griffin Chadston, pleased to make acquaintance with yourself and your very helpful friend here." He remarked while inclining his head to the still nameless book girl.

It all went quite smoothly if he thought about what happened just a couple minutes ago. Cassius left him inside the infirmary, with Camille only being able to quickly ask "Thanks a lot uhh... sorry but, what's your name?" before one of the nurses then took care for him from that point over, a bit impressed on how the 1st year students had gone way to far on their first class. Taking a quick inspection to check all injuries that needed treatment, the nurse immediately started using healing magic with the bruises to ease the pain and reduce the swollen state on those spots, not being able to improve much but at least helping some way, those bruises would stay there for at least a week with magic being induced on them once every day. The scratches on his back from the fall where taken care of with a mix of ointments similar to the one that's used generally at the southern regions of Cathonia and his mother too used with him back at home. He then started naming exactly all ingredients which he remembered quite well and adding in the end with a proud smug smile on his face "Did I miss one?" The nurse then chuckled and replied with a surprised "Well done there! you're from the southern regions aren't you?" and so a sweet and warm conversation between fellow Cathonians became part of the healing session. Finally for his broken ribs, well... magic isn't a miraculous tool, it's got its own limits and bones are one of them. "Unfortunately, we can't fix that right away. I mean, obviously you can walk 'cause you didn't break your legs or anything, but limit yourself to that only." The nurse's voice tone denoted his care for the student body and the love for his work, which some way inspired Camille to ask him for his experiences at the academy and get to know anything troubles the workpeople could currently have.

As the nurse asked him to put his hair aside for him to start the magic treatment, Camille felt the texture of his hair different from his silky strands when he'd bathed in the early morning. A sudden thump on his chest, eyes wide opened and the feeling his heart could stop anytime, something invisible pressing on him. One quick grab of his hair tips to meticulously examine them in front of his green preoccupied eyes. Excruciating, terrible, unfathomable pain. What was he going to do now? Sure he'd been quite the lucky guy that only the tips had burnt and not all of it or his whole scalp, but years of looking after those precious long white threads would make anyone sensitive on this kind of situation, every centimeter lost (or inch if you want) felt like one powerful punch in the gut for him. A tear rolled over his cheek as he watched over the burned tips and the nurse kept doing his job applying the healing magic on his back aiming for the ribs. After he finished his job and stopped to finish the poor boy's treatment, Camille asked looking down to his hair "... Can you give me some scissors? Please..." The nurse looked back at him with dreadful eyes, aware of the sin Camille was about to commit, just from the looks of it the whole thing looked to him dead serious. And in one quick snip, the burned strands slowly fell to the floor as if levitating and waving on one last goodbye. He'd changed, the Camille everyone once knew back then, before entering the magic combat class, he was no more. He died in combat. The length of his hair, once reaching the end of his scapula was now reduced to gently caressing his shoulders.

The outside of the room felt chilling. He felt cold, a big chunk from his soul was left behind, missing into the emptiness of the infirmary. He'd completely forgotten about the friendly nurse at this point, and when seeing Alice at the door waiting for him to go out, he couldn't help but blush and feel somewhat shy. He'd never felt this way before, being so used to his confidence and lack of shame towards people, just showing who he was and letting everything flow naturally and now, there he was, reduced to nothing. Of course his mind was exaggerating the whole thing, but a 16 year old Camille couldn't help but feel so changed already. At last, he went out of the infirmary after gathering enough strength to face Alice and try to act as if nothing had happened. "s-so... we-" He inevitably stammered thanks to the short breaths and current emotional state, even though after trying so hard not to he became unable to create sentences. Another flush of embarrassment rose to his cheeks, making him look away for a split of a second not wanting to meet her crimson eyes. Everything was feeling uncomfortable for a reason, and he couldn't tell why, only resolving to close his eyes and give Alice a warm hug, hearing his own heart pumping hard and finally calming down, the warmth trespassing to him to cope the cold ambient and just a general feeling of everything's alright. He then whispered to her ear while the hug lasted "Thank you so much" this last thing calming and leaving him at ease. Letting go of her, he added "I'm guessing... we're still going for those snacks after this, right?" leaving that last question to her and calming his self-conscious mind.

Looking to the hallway leading to the written test awaiting for them, he sees a familiar face from yesterday. Recognizing her turquoise hair, brown skin and relative tall height compared to the rest of the student body's feminine side. It was Yekaterina something, one of the water mages this second year, if not the only one, and she had intentions of running for one of the spots at the student council this year, just like him. Camille thought of this as a great chance to know her and possibly join forces, have someone at the council to plot with, some kind of ally. She seemed to be coming straight to them, was this a struck of luck or maybe he was getting everything wrong and she was just passing by straight to the infirmary? Her water magic was able to cure or at least slightly heal people, maybe she was called there for another 1st year case like his own. He could try and learn healing magic some time soon, shouldn't be any harder than magic combat right? He tried to regain whatever was left from his yesterday's socially proactive mindset to talk to her, but he felt unable to speak, to engage on a conversation with a stranger, he wanted to so hard but all he could do was watch her and hope she was going to speak to them.

Mood: can't handle this anymore
Interactions: Alice, Cassius
Tags: Femboy Femboy Cenedril Cenedril pinnasina pinnasina

Test: START

The professor made his way in and let the students take their place before starting to explain what was going to happen now:

"As you all know from the principal, you will now be tested on your general knowledge of the kingdom. Your rank can drop if you fail so please keep that in mind. The questions will go about the politics, magic, geography, and so on. The difficult is set on medium so it shouldn't be too hard."

The tests were passed through so on every desk was one of them.

"Start."

0d0d29c9937a21ad95fbcf5b948f8255.jpg
Ellis Landon.

Location? Test Room
Interactions? N/A
Mood? Writing~
Tags? Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko Cosmos Cosmos

Ellis watched the people trickling into the classroom. One by one, choosing their seats in order to take the test. The professor still hadn’t arrived at the time but she was sure they would be lenient to those who were late. Especially since this was practically just after the “training” which caused for a lot of injuries to the students. At least that was what she heard from her cousin who had gone through this before. Noticing someone smiling into her direction, Ellis automatically did the same despite not knowing the face in the slightest. Or maybe she did? There was a vague sense of familiarity with that girl yet she couldn’t directly place her finger on who she was. It would probably come to her later on. Seeing the girl choosing a seat closer to the front, Ellis tended back to her few notes she had taken before she came to the academy. She knew there was something like this coming (all love to her cousin) so she was kind off prepared to succeed in the test. She just hoped the questions wouldn’t be too difficult or that she would have a black-out during the time she was given.

Looking up as she heard the voice from before. The titan was now standing in front of her, all fixed up on top of that. Feeling a bit relieved that the damage wasn’t that bad. ”It’s ok.” She responded, surprised that the guy was actually… nice?! She had thought of him as more intimidating, rude even but the opposite was true. Ah, her prejudice was uncalled for after all. Feeling a little happy now that she knew the student was a good guy and not one of those jerks she had to toss around to learn them a lesson. With a case like Griffin, that was near to impossible. Her eyes darting back and forth now as more and more people came inside of the room. That indicated for a professor to arrive soon.

Before that happened, Ellis nearly jumped out of her chair at the sudden crash on her desk. It was the girl from the garden called Miranda. She remembered her pretty well for once. The royalty who went berserk in the combat room. The royal almost immediately made a beeline towards the popular girl in the front. Blinking as she couldn’t comprehend what happened just now, taking a moment to process it into her system. In the meantime, she stuffed the remainder of her clothes into her bag which probably couldn’t be fixed. At least, it was a nice reminder of her first fight.

Then the professor eventually entered the classroom and gave her short but clear explanation. Once everyone had their own pieces of paper, the time went in. Ellis tapped her pen as she read the first question:

What is the full name of the King?

That was an easy one. That would be Herald Stronghold. A man that fought for the kingdom and made it become one of the better ones around. It was due to him that poverty became less and more jobs were created so families could be supported by the father and/or mother even more. However, not all questions were as easy. Some were trickier than others, this was going to require for her to do quite some thinking…

b3b7f5cf31af5c25ef7ec50fe9373807.jpg
Elijah Belleville.

Location? Combat Classroom
Interactions? Mason, Cassius
Mood? Meh...
Tags? HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Cenedril Cenedril s e v e n s e v e n pinnasina pinnasina

Hearing that they were going to be split up into teams instead of doing 1v1 was somewhat disappointing. Even more so when he heard that he was going to be stuck with Mason this time around. It was not like he absolutely hated the guy, he just felt better without being in his area. A small kind of dislike. Not harmful at all. Why? There was the gnawing feeling inside of him whenever Mason was getting a bit too close to Noé. Wanting to rip him away from the latter at once but he couldn’t just do that. He had no reason to do so in the first place which was even more irritating. Ah, the endless cycle he was placed in was truly nerve-wracking, especially as he didn’t know what caused all of this. He shouldn’t be so overprotective of Noé, the guy could stand for himself. Hell, he even blasted off once in a while. Rubbing the back of his neck as he made his way to the group in a slow pace. The circles where the got to fight in were bigger now due to the room shifting on its own. Viva technology.

When getting the instructions of Mason, Elijah couldn’t help but to admit that was the best thing they could do against their opponent. Sighing deeply as he nodded in agreement. ”I don’t know if I can suffocate them but I’ll think of something.” He responded with a sense of defeat. One thing Mason could do well was strategizing sadly enough. Tightening up his eyepatch so it wouldn’t fall of during the fight. It wasn’t particularly an ugly sight to behold, more like a scar running over his completely white eye. He was already glad that they didn’t need to remove the entire thing which would leave nothing but a hole…

Alice Lorewerth

Alice waited outside nervously and quietly, unsure what to think until she heard the doors near her open, looking up and seeing Camille come out. Although, something was really off. He looked different somehow, and he looked really distracted. She blushed softly when he seemed to trip over his own words, seeing that this wasn't how Camille normally acted. She felt slightly worried as if something was wrong, that she had done something wrong. She felt his arms wrap around her and pull her close into his embrace, it was slightly surprising to her as she squeaked softly before falling into it and nuzzling into his body softly. Then she heard him thank her, what for? She only did bad for him. As she looked up at him slowly, she noticed his hair was shorter than it used to be. He looked oddly different without his hair being as long, was this her doing? Was that what he seemed so upset about? Hearing his last request, she nodded slowly and looked down, holding onto her own sleeve in a nervous moment. "Y-yes, we can..."

Following behind Camille shyly, she kept her head down occasionally peeking up at him through her hair which was covering her eyes mostly. She felt really bad about what she did and didn't know how to feel. In her saddened thoughts, she had teared up slightly, sniffling quietly. Don't blame her, she's a crybaby softie who felt really bad about upsetting their friend. Alice felt she has done no good for him while Camille puts up with her.

Mood: s a d
Tags: Paltajayd Paltajayd Camille

Galina Geas
Thoroughly invested in the fighting Galina almost yelled victoriously when the princess fell to the ground and stood over her ready to continue if necessary. "Do you yield?" Watching her fallen foe she could see the princess' visible confusion and teary eyes, relaxing her stance slightly she wondered if the princess was playing some trick or was just the sort to talk big while on top but break down at the first stumbling block. "Umm are you alright?" She asked tentatively hoping that the fall hadn't knocked something in the princess' brain loose.

Her theory gained weight in her mind as the princess looked around seeming to be in a daze then acted surprised at the sight of the mark she herself had made on Galina's face. When her supposed opponent popped upright and approached Galina hesitantly brought her hands up ready to fight again. "Heal it? But you-" She shied away slightly from the glowing hand until the healing effect set in and tried again to get a word in. "Now please hold a moment." She was again interrupted by the announcement of the written exam and the princess' abrupt departure. Thoroughly bewildered and more than a little concerned that her erratic former opponent had been concussed in her fall Galina followed her discreetly until she was taken in by the nurse staff, sighing with relief that the princess didn't seem too brain damaged for the nurses to handle she hurried off to the next exam.

Entering the exam room she looked around for her friends but neither Birdie or Gyleon were in the room she fretted but reasoned that if something really bad had happened they wouldn't be continuing with the testing. Spotting Griffin she made a beeline for the giant and the pale haired girl he was speaking to. "Hello again Griffin, I hope the practical test wasn't too harsh on you." She nodded politely to the other girl. "I'm sorry to bother the two of you but I was wondering if you had seen Bir-I mean Yektarina during or after the test or perhaps another young man named Gyleon Autic?" Seeing the room was filling up she slid into the seat next to Griffin. Hearing a crash from the other side of Griffin she leaned forward to peek around him and spotted the princess from earlier apparently none the worse for wear.

AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko Clouds Clouds Cosmos Cosmos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back