• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Levia Bayle
images.jpeg-2.jpg
Levia woke up with a yawn, wiping her eyes and scratching her scruffy hair as she sat up, slowly trying to collect her thoughts from her first day as she got out of the bed. She didn't interact with really anyone, nor was she really bothered about any sorts of wellknown nobles that were attending the Academy, especially the title of royalty she had heard floating around. She looked at the time, noticing she got up pretty late compared to her normal time... or at least, whatever she said her normal time was. "Oh shhhiiieee- I'm gonna miss breakfast-" she bolted into the shower, going as fast as possible as she got herself into a nice enough state, throwing on the stuff which is so nicely shown in the image above wow i am so thoughtful :)-- she looked around for m o n e y like a large goblin as she scoured through her possessions, managing to find enough that'll do for the morning and leaving her dorm, walking at a quick pace to the outside where she made a more hurried jog to the Cafeteria.

She went into the Cafeteria, wiping her forehead as she handed the money over, essentially taking whatever she could get at this point. "Haha, sorry" she answered awkwardly, realising her hands may have been a little sweaty as she wiped her hands into her jacket sleeve, she had the jacket unzipped so she wouldn't heat up as fast. Taking the three water bottles and the eggs she managed to get for her money, which she was later probably going to realise how much she suddenly splurged, she walked over to a free table and devoured the eggs as well as chugging one of the water bottles without much thought. As soon as she finished, she grabbed the two extra water bottles and hurried outside. She heard that Magic Combat training was going to be today, so she wanted to get in some morning exercise so she was ready, and so she didn't pull a muscle.

Walking outside, she found a lone tree on some grass between the Academy and Forest, it was near where she would need to be so it should be good. Quickly doing her starting stretches underneath the cooler shade of the tree, she began just doing pushups and situps where she had the building class would partake in within sight.

Mood: Pumped Up
Interactions: N/A

Alice Lorewerth
pMWTDQr4S8t3xcea8yxERSft00OuzfEKYylsMQNEssM.png
She was still a little broken from the instant proposal, all her ideas of relationships and friendship basically thrown out the window in an instant. She felt even more confused and distressed when Camille just sort of, left, nothing really said at all. Being an awkward little dazed girl, she drank the rest of her milk quietly before sweeping her low budget blueprints into her bag as well as placing the book back in. "I n-need to go... " she mumbled softly to nobody else in particular, standing up and holding her bag on her shoulder as she silently left the cafeteria without an explanation.

Was she really just replaced as a friend or was she overthinking it? I mean, he did deny it right, but nothing to say goodbye, did he forget or did he have something he needed to hurry to do? She didn't really know, she was just distressed and distraught that she already lost her first friend in school. It was almost time for her first ever class as well, she had too much to think about. Looking into what her first class was just made her panic even more, she didn't know who she was actually up against but Magic Combat was still frightening to her. What if she lost? She was gonna lose, she was gonna get hurt- OH MY GOD THIS IS HOW I DIE- she was thinking ludicrous outcomes of something so small again, she's got way too much on her mind.

Mood: Really scared and confused
Interactions: N/A (sort of everyone at THAT cafeteria table a lil)

The fruit tasted delicious with each bite, but in her opinion Seraphina thought that it didn't match the fruit she grew herself at home. Her honey colored eyes skimmed the pages of her book at she read the introductory page on Crystallization magic. It seemed that it was an extension on her primary magic, but the key seemed to be sensing the raw earth minerals that were contained in the gems. Interesting. It would take an uncertain amount of time to hone her skills for this type of thing, but she was determined to improve her skills.

Seraphina's gaze went blank as sensed someone approaching the garden through the subtle vibrations in the ground. But by how it felt, whoever this was seemed to be in a hurry. Upon hearing the person breathe and sensing them sitting nearby the young girl turned her attention to find none other than her roommate sitting there by a tree. She yelped at having caught Seraphina finish molding her table a few moments ago, seeming to be frightened by what she had witnessed. But, why would that be. As Miranda questioned how she was able to pull of such a feat the marquess opened her mouth to answer, but was cut off by Miranda talking to herself. She doesn't want to go away.. and let Miranda out again? Seraphina thought to herself rather confused by the girl's behavior. How Miranda was behaving seemed familiar though to Seraphina, or rather, familiar to Flora.

Memories of her past life flashed through her head, scenes of her EMT training courses played. Gripping her forehead Seraphina whimpered softly at the flood of memories. There had been one course where they were taught to spot a person having mental breakdowns or disorders and such. A second later the girl let her hand fall gently back onto her table before gazing at Miranda with soft eyes, Poor girl seems to be having a break down.. I hope I can help calm her, she thought before standing up. A gentle smile on her face as she closed her book, "It's alright, I mean you no harm," Seraphina told her in somewhat motherly tone before standing up. Moving past her table she made her way slowly towards Miranda, "What you saw was my magic, we all have it here. It's nothing to be afraid of." When she was about two yards in front of the girl Seraphina knelt down to Miranda's level, slowly reaching her hand out towards her. Seeing the girl crying tugged at Seraphina's heart, it was always sad to watch others like this. "You don't have to go away if you don't want to," she whispered gently to the girl, hearing the bell indicating the morning was starting Seraphina glanced over her shoulder before looking back at the scared figure in front of her, "Why don't you tell me who you are on our way to class?" Smiling sweetly and tilting her head a bit as she watched as to what Miranda might do; or in this case, unknown to Seraphina, what Clara might do.

Interactions: Cosmos Cosmos

T
H
E

T
W
I
N
S

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

Viola was having the time of her life. Silently, she sipped on her iced tea, half of her sandwich currently being chomped down by her brother. Not that she minded, really, she could buy another one just later and it was not as though she could finish the whole thing. Noé was more of her trash-bin at this point, he’d really eat anything she gave him. There was that thing that he kept complaining about, about wanting to be taller and such. She thought he was perfect the way he is.

Umph-” Noé tapped his twin’s shoulder, swallowing his food before then snatching her drink off her hand, too.

Noé!,” Viola scolded, then pouted, crossing her arms in front of her chest. Her brother did not seem to be bothered by this, however, he slurped down her drink before handing it back to her, empty. Viola stared at him in utter disbelief.

Class. Now. Let’s go,[/b]” Noé said, lifting himself from the seat, giving the rest of the students a final look. His gaze drifted aside briefly, himself being not used to speaking to new people in the first place. Yet he was a second year, there was a need to keep up an image. “You guys better rush, too. Alright, ciao.[/b]

He gave them a mock salute, then picking Viola up by the back of her shirt, placing her down on the floor. Viola blinked, in surprise. Woah. She had not even notice amidst the whole ordeal that Alice had disappeared, and so was the new girl named Miranda. She smiled to herself, however. What lovely company they all had been. She grinned, waving at them cheerfully before running over to catch up with her brother. “We’ll meet again!

As they were outside, Noé could feel Viola’s stare latch upon his face. His eye twitched, and he gazed at her irritatedly. “What?

Nothing~” she hummed to herself, then giggled. “So, what do you think?

What about?

The new students, of course!” the girl huffed. Then her lips curled into one of a cat’s smile. She nudged Noé’s side, raising her eyebrows. “That new guy, Camille- he was pretty cute, don’t you think?

What- No!” He replied, eyes widening in surprise. Viola simply laughed. “I don’t know what context you’re asking this for, but no, you’re much too good for him, so no for that one and also-” Noé felt colour rising to his cheeks, and he lowered his hat to hide his face. “I’m not really looking for something like that right now.

Uh-huh…” she nodded, placing her hands behind her head, skipping her way around. “Sure, lil bro- aye aye aye!” she laughed, the side of her cheeks getting pinched suddenly.

Who are you calling lil’ bro, huh midget?” Noé asked, and Viola only continued to laugh, whining childishly as she tried to push him away.

Noé~ stop-” she giggled, before then her eyes widened when she caught gaze of someone. A girl with blonde short blonde hair, striking blue eyes. “Noé, Noé, Noé!” she tapped his hand, and he let go of her cheeks, following her trace of vision. And he saw her too.

Noé did not recall of remembering her, so she must have been a new student. Then again, Noé never remembered much people, anyway. Calcium being one prominent example. But before he could stop her, the twin-tailed girl has already made her way, very quickly at that, to the new girl, who seemed to mind her own business, doing stretches it seemed. A part of their next class, perhaps.

Hi!” Viola greeted her with a smile. Noé could only shake his head to himself, following behind her. “I’m Viola, I don’t know you but I just want to tell you that you’re so beautiful, Miss!

mood: so done hype! | location: approaching class | time: AM
code: s e v e n s e v e n XXXinteraction: Femboy Femboy XXXmentions: n/a

Interactions:
Mood:
#done;
Tags:
Mentions:
Clouds Clouds , pinnasina pinnasina , IG42 IG42 , HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Griffin gladly departed the table after the whole disaster of half the damn table leaving within quick proximity of his drawing the sword. Good to know, Cathonians don't carry arms around as a daily thing and seem to fear them. He made his way to his room at top speed to deposit the sword while the whole affair of Combat Class was made news...all he could guess was he was fighting a girl that wasn't from his country. This didn't aid his mood as he made his way to the class area at top speed - he had too many things to mentally sort out to bother with anything else. The excessive extra time was something he intended to use for thought and sure enough after arriving he plopped his butt on the ground and closed his eyes to make sure no one would disturb his meditations.

First was these stupid restraints his father had him wearing...not only was the extra weight a burden he actually found taxing but he had to sort out just how much it interfered with his magic. After all, the fact his father found a way to get someone to subconsciously train the family art to 'evolve' it was rather brilliant. Sure, recognizing this fact was about as annoying as being aware of one's own breathing combined with the fit of the tongue in ones own mouth...but he fought through it all the same. A couple minutes of such irritating attention and small experimentation gave him a rough answer... essentially everything was more difficult by a little more than a full degree. The current trickle assisting his body passively was like him as a kid playfully rotating sand around his limbs while first practicing the initiation of his family style. Given the naming convention, he could only guess his ancestors worshiped dragons with names like Dragon Claws being the move his play was imitating as a build into the full body version - a portable sandstorm in his case, called Dragon's Aura, Aura would presumably be about 20% harder than the standard baseline of Dragon's Scales - so named for the scale like pattern it traces while it did its job of minor strengthening of strength and defense; Dragon's Flesh resulted in thickening lines and drastically increased the apparent strength of the user; finally came Dragon's Bones which was a defensive art that let one use Dragon's Flesh without fear of immediately destroying one's own body. The difficulty increase for each appearing at 50%, 85%, and a whopping 140%...so he was stuck with keeping his usage to no more than Flesh - attempting Bones would just result in him injuring himself and running out of magic.

Second was the whole affair of his sister's mention of his weakening since his time as a kid. How could such a thing happen? He'd never suffered any major injury...until the troll, same with blows to the head...and what was that strange smiling feeling at the back of his skull whenever trying to recall that near death experience sends a chill down his spine? Furthermore, why was the only thing he truly remembered was that feeling at death's door was familiar? It bothered him and since he couldn't remember it on his own, he'd enlist Mason and whatever other alchemist he could find to dredge it up or send him back to death's door if necessary...perhaps those girls from the other day would know something since Mason called himself an Artificer...while it didn't hurt to check, this might not be his field.

Then of course came this whole farce of a combat class...he was a proper warrior for heaven's sake! From what he'd learned thus far, he was surrounded by a bunch of brats that at best got into a fist fight at home. To call his regular enforcement of the law on patrols against criminals back home, much less his hunts of monsters as experience...he might even have already killed more people than would be in the class itself. It didn't matter if his opponent was a genius with magic at this point...in theory he should have an overwhelming amount of experience on everyone else. Sure the lack of real weapons was a restraint - not one worth mentioning, and certainly the option of lethal force being entirely off the table was theoretically another limitation - one he was used to already given drevan law demanded fair trial...something just executing a criminal during apprehension kinda denied. Honestly, the whole exercise seemed an insult already and he had to force his disappointment down. After all, conceit like that just creating openings an opponent who wasn't useless could maliciously exploit and the weights were handicap enough.

Having finally settled himself, the warrior opened his eyes his face set in stone more firmly than the very earth his magic granted him control over. Hopefully this Ellis woman was a target he couldn't just walk up to and overwhelm. Class may not have started yet, but to the warrior, battle had already begun.

Last edited:
Levia Bayle
images.jpeg-2.jpg
Doing situps as she glanced over the landscapes before her, she quietly counted to herself to keep note of how many she had done. Can't be a quitter. Hitting the 20 mark rather easily, she was slightly interrupted in her moment of zen and tranquillity by the sounds of a male and female conversing, rather sounding like they don't entirely get along well. She continued maintaining her situps slower as she glanced over, noticing the two smaller characters at a distance. They looked slightly related as if they were having a classic sibling situation, shrugging and putting it out of her mind as she continued what she was doing without much thought.

She did 35 situps, considering class would be soon it would be enough for now, plus she needed to do pushups too. She pondered if there was a gym somewhere in the Academy as she grabbed a water bottle, drinking from it as she heard the sounds of footsteps approaching towards her, followed by a familiar female voice. She hummed softly to the greetings, going to look at the girl next to her before realising she had to look a little more down, seeing the small yet cutesie twintailed girl along with someone who looked like a brother to her. Laughing softly at her compliment, she smiled and lowered herself to Viola's height, giggling and ruffling her hair softly. "Aww, thank you sweetheart, you're adorable yourself" she laughed sweetly before picking up Viola in her arms. giving her an openly welcoming hug tightly into her body before plopping the small girl back down, giving a small giggle as she looked over Noe. "I assume this is Noe? I heard you saying his name multiple times" she said in a slightly smug way, "you're small and cute too" she added on jokily with a cheerful expression.

"I don't really know what you came to tell me about but nice to meet you anyway, I'm Levia" she hummed, she didn't really know much about nobles or royalty so she didn't recognise them at all, nor did she ever talk in a posh and respectable manner. She then put her water bottle down after taking another sip, getting on the floor to do pushups. "I've just been idle waiting for class- h-hey you, one of you, come here and give me some extra weight, it's not fun without challenge" she glanced at Viola mostly before to Noe as she did her pushups rather effortlessly, prompting either of them to basically sit on her while she was doing so.

Mood: Hype and Pumped Up as hecc
Interactions: Viola and Noe Argent
Tags: s e v e n s e v e n

It didn't take long for Mason to make his way over to the instruction hall, knowing full well where all the facilities are on the campus. Being among the first few to arrive early Mason patted his pocket only to realize he never gotten his flask back. His Special Flask too. Noé better return it soon, or there would be blood. Not accepting a drink is an insult, but stealing booze of such vintage was a declaration of war. Taking a deep breath, Mason quickly calmed himself. Maybe he just forgot to give it back. An honest mistake is all. If it was nefarious, he should know better than to incur my wrath... yes this must just be a simple mistake... He thought, finally relaxing. The thought of Noé stealing booze from him, laughable.

Pacing around the arena, he watched all the other students trickle in, slowly filling the area. Walking over to the wall, he noticed a list of who was facing whom. Mason frowned at the name he saw. "Fuck me with a rusty auger and call me Nancy..." he muttered in annoyance. "This better not kill my chances with'em..." he added as he read the name Viola Argent. And knowing her, she wasn't gonna let him go easy on her. Something he respected about the girl. Her Twin on the other hand will be pissed regardless. "Better talk to her after the fight so she can force her brother into forgiving me... After he returns that 15 year old rye..."

s e v e n s e v e n

baf089a9457f59aeb092fcdae6550dd7.jpg

Clara looked up slowly as she heard a soft voice, eyes still wide and water filled as she at first pushed back against the tree once more nervously. However as the other softly spoke of what she'd seen and came to a stop a short distance away she stared in awe. "M-Magic?.... like.... real magic?" she asked, looking down at the hand and flinching a little before relaxing as it didn't end up making contact with her.

Hearing her speak of not having to go away her brows furrowed, tears beginning to roll a little once more as she nodded, "O-Okay, I-I'll stay" she stuttered out still very overwhelmed by all of this, she didn't recognize where she was. Last time she'd come out- she was behind a building? and then before that... it was just her, in that strange large building. The girl practically jumped out of her skin as the bell rung, covering her ears quickly before slowly lowering them as the noise drifted away.

"Who... I-I am?" she stuttered, slowly stumbling to her feet before nodding, "I'm-" she began, before cutting off and looking away in a worried manner. "It's.... not important who I am, I'll have to go away soon anyway.... Alt would get angry if I told you." she added, blushing a little timidly as she followed the other slowly.

As they walked she felt her hands brush against the material of the dress and the leather strap of the satchel, blinking as she looked down at the blue dress, although dirty- it was still beautiful. Miranda... wears stuff like this? she thought a little taken aback, before a small smile crept onto her lips. Shoulders tensing a little inwards at the strangely happy feeling she got, it felt like the first time in so long that she'd actually been out and not panicking or running away.

As they approached the building however and she glanced around, more people coming into view she gulped and took a shaky breath. Reducing her pace so that she was able to stand mostly behind the girl she'd just met. After all, she wasn't sure who here knew her as 'Miranda' and to be honest, she barely paid attention to what she did unless forced out by something scary.

_________
Mood: Unsure, but not terrified.
Tags: Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 s e v e n s e v e n Femboy Femboy AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Galina Geas
Waking from a light doze at the knocking Galina lifted her head slightly and mumbled sleepily. "Yes? Come in." Flopping back down she lay there for another minute then popped up again when she didn't hear a maid bustling in and opening the drapes, a quick glance reminded her of where she was. "Oh...right." Looking around she couldn't see her roommate anywhere.

Registering that the knocking was still there she rolled out of bed and called out to whoever it was. "Just a minute!" Rushing about she hurriedly got herself dressed in a well threaded collared shirt and leggings in anticipation of the more physical side of the upcoming classes, while she was able to mostly get ready in record time she still took several minutes to carefully brush her hair and tied it back in a single wave falling down her back.

Finally opening the door she bustled out. "Good morning Birdie! Sorry to keep you waiting." Turning to the other person waiting her sunny smile froze for a second. "Hello there Gyleon. Sorry I didn't greet you when I arrived yesterday." Galina had befriended the courteous youth while visiting Birdie in her new home following her adoption and had come to quite like Gyleon up until he had unexpectedly sent a formal marriage request, as much as she wasn't interested in marrying anyone yet there had been a voice in the back of her mind saying Well if you absolutely had to pick someone... that kept her from denying it outright. "So I believe I've held us all up long enough haven't I? Shall we?"

pinnasina pinnasina Akudon Akudon

“Magic combat...” Camille slowly mumbled on the grass, curious on where the class was supposed to be, would it be a theory class? Or would we go straight up into battle against someone else? we'll be going against first years, what if we're fighting the second years? That wouldn’t be good, they know way more techniques and counters than we do. Camille had been involved in a fist fight before against a thief in the local town fair, and a drunk guy, maybe that doesn't count 'cause it was just one punch on his jaw that made him flop unconsciously on the floor like a potato sack, but that was more than enough to make him not want to fight so close against someone else, last thing he'd wanted was having his face all bruised and maybe even lose his teeth. That one fight he had went extremely well for him, coming out clean from that one, but he knew luck wouldn’t be on his side forever. And that was all fighting experience he ever had throughout his whole life, as he tried to remind himself to not do that again, specially now that he can go ahead and try out new stuff with water.

Now that magic is involved, remembering from the pages he read last night on water combat and moves, he could practice some of them. As he got up with a swift kick up, and gathered water on a big round mass between his hands, slowly but surely, checking out how much could he be able to control and handle easily. He then started gaining enough momentum within each step and spin he made around like the dances he usually made, not wanting to add his flips yet to keep it all stable, then on brisk swing with his arms to the skies he drove the mass and launched it upwards high enough to do a clean roundoff, absorb the falling water speed with his hands pointing up and thrusting down, expanding and making a ring around his waist. With the gained momentum, adding his strength he shot to one of the walls next to him and made somewhat of a shield with the rest under his control that quickly dissolved falling on the grass below him. A final mental note regarding his humble practice: More acrobatics.

After the finished practice, making it all the way to were the class was going to be imparted thanks to the directions given to him by a janitor, he arrived at the outside of the building noticing many faces he’d seen before already, some pumped up ready to go and others he thought they had no clue on how the first class was gonna go, this made him let out a sigh of relief assuming the class was starting pretty soon. Camille got up close to the wall were the list with the pairs already assigned, first checking Alice's pair just for pure interest... as he read his name next to hers, his mind went from a sudden blank, to a modest smile of security, but what if she was actually insane and just hiding her potential behind that kitsune mask, a cute girl with the will of a blood thirsty giant, you never know. With an inner laugh thanks to his own wandering he turned around and leaned on the same wall next to the list to wait. He wasn’t a fan of wars and clashing against the enemy, he enjoyed diplomacy and understandings with the consensus that both ideals would be respected and none of them should harm anyone on any way, but it seemed to him there were cases where battles had to happen, they were almost inevitable. “When tyranny is law, the revolution is order” That phrase came back to him thanks to one of Benedict’s thoughts during the african fashion tour on wars and how they came to be. Camille still couldn't make up his mind on what he thought was right. Perceiving a sense of familiarity nonexistent some minutes ago, coming from the girl that had run away from the cafeteria, he waited them to get close to the list in hopes of knowing who she was and meet her companion, an attractive one to his eyes if he was honest. Alice was there too, clearly frightened by what was coming so he thought maybe calming her down could get her feel better and maybe even boost her confidence. "pss, Alice!" He called her thinking she hadn't noticed him "Don't worry about it, we can take this slow and easy if you want. Though I'd like it if you went rough on me."

Mood: esskeetit
Interactions: Alice Lorewerth
Tags: Femboy Femboy Cosmos Cosmos Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

At Clara's questioning of magic being a thing that existed Seraphina nodded her head a bit. Taking a mental note of how the girl flinched when she extended her hand, she slowly withdrew it. Seemed that the idea of physical touch frightened her. When Clara began to cry again at Seraphina's comment about stay the earth mage commented sweetly, "There there, it's alright." It seemed though that the noise of the bell had caused Clara some discomfort as Seraphina watched as she covered her ears.

When the noise faded Seraphina stood up and held her books to her chest with both hands to allow Clara to get up on her own. Watching the girl stumble a bit
Seraphina refrained herself from trying to help her to her feet. As the girl in the blue dress began to tell her who she was the marquess was a bit surprised when she cut herself short to comment how someone would get mad at the girl for revealing her identity. Perhaps an alternative personality? That is if Flora's memories served her correctly. "That's alright dearie," Seraphina replied with a sweet smile, "I wouldn't want anyone to be upset with you. So you don't have to tell me. But as for myself my name is Seraphina." With that she began to lead Clara towards the forest where the Magic Combat building was located. The two girls were quiet most of the way to class. Every now and then she'd glance over at Clara to make sure that she was doing well. Watching Clara look down at her own clothes with a smile caused Seraphina to smile as well, "That's a beautiful dress you're wearing. If you'd like I'll help you try and get those stains out later," she told the girl sweetly.

Approaching the building that all the students would be in this morning caused Seraphina to gasp. It was rather large and the architecture reminded her of story books she read to her sister in her past life. Turning her head to look at Clara she was taken aback a bit when she didn't see her at first. After looking over her shoulder behind her she could see that the girl had decided to walk behind her rather than next to her. Seraphina gave her a gently smile, "It's ok, I know it seems rather overwhelming. Just tug on my sleeve if you need anything." There sure were a lot of people here attending the school as she watched them flood the building. It was noted that today was the day all the students would be tested for their magical abilities, and to do so they'd have to spar each other. The idea of fighting for no reason was unsettling for the passive marquess. Part of her dreaded the thought of having to tell Clara due to not wanting to frighten the girl.

Seraphina looked around before her honey colored eyes saw a list posted on the building near the door, this was probably the list stating who would be paired with who. Turning her attention to Clara she pointed towards the list with a small smile, "Lets go see what this is about. Shall we?" Seraphina then slowly made her way to the list, making sure that Clara could keep up. When they made it there the marquess skimmed the list of first years until she came to her name at the end. "It seems I'm paired with the principal," she murmured softly before taking a deep, somewhat shaky breath, "This should prove to be an interesting feat." Looking over at her roommate Seraphina gave a small smile, "Have you found who you're paired with?" Sure she could've pointed it out to Clara, but she felt it would be best for the girl to find it on her own. As she waited for Clara to give her an answer, Seraphina noticed a few other students nearby that were looking in their direction.

Interaction: Cosmos Cosmos
Mentions: Paltajayd Paltajayd Femboy Femboy

Last edited:
Be-Funky-collage-1.jpg
Elijah & Ellis.

Location? Combat Classroom
Interactions? Griffin
Mood? Excited (Ellis), Slightly worried (Elijah)
Tags? AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko s e v e n s e v e n

Once the two finished their breakfast, they cleaned up their mess and started going into the direction of the combat class. They chatted a bit about what would happen next due to the curiosity from Ellis which had practically no boundaries. Receiving some stares from fellow students who hadn’t seen Ellis before. Some were wondering if they were a couple but it quickly got shut down by the fact of them being cousins. Yes, some did date one another despite being family but not them… Right? The weather was nice on their skin, sniffing up the fresh air surrounding them. The tapping of their shoes echoed in the empty corridor they took on the way to the classroom. It wasn’t well-known by the first years but it was practically a short-cut that lead to the garden and then to the building behind. Neatly connected indeed but hidden from most people their sight.

The moment they arrived; the voice of the principal practically boomed throughout the entire space without needing an amplifier. It was quite a sight to see… well, hear. Ellis got a little shocked as she didn’t expect for him to be that loud. Blinking rapidly as she started to adjust to the volume, almost feeling like screaming herself to Elijah instead of talking normally. Elijah chuckled at her comment about it, trying to cover it up so the principal wouldn’t notice and take it the wrong way which was possible. They were humans after all so it wouldn’t be a surprise to rub someone in the wrong way. Seeing that Ellis was going to team up with someone called Griffin, he couldn’t help but to gawk at the person in question. A freaking giant… Ellis seemed to be thinking the same as her jaw dropped open. However, that didn’t make her feel bad at all, quite the opposite actually. Due to her confidence in her own skills, she felt like she could take him head on.

Ellis waved at Elijah once she left his side to go and greet the way too tall person. Tilting her head back so she could see his face. ”Seems like you will be pairing up with me.” She stated, her neck starting to hurt already from having to look at him at this angle. She huffed and then swirled her hand so she could float in the air. Much better~ She thought to herself with a sense of accomplishment.

Elijah just watched her, hoping she wouldn’t get hurt in the progress or he would smack the huge dude against the wall himself. No one would touch his cousin without consequences. Hell, he already was at some ease since she didn’t think about lovers this time around. He’d do almost anything to prevent that from happening as nobody was good enough for her… nobody! He also got to hear he was against Noé when the second years were up. That would be interesting enough since fire and wind could be quite a combo. He’d need to play it out well if he wanted to win.

Interactions: Ellis
Mood: experimentally elated
Tags: Clouds Clouds
Mentions: -

Griffin lazily sized up the rest of the class while the principal spoke...it's not that he didn't care what the principal was saying (he didn't), so much as just paying attention for specific words concerning the rules of engagement. Sure enough, the rules were a let down in his mind, this could at best be called a sparring exercise and he internally grumbled until a flashy robed girl - Ellis most likely began to size him up...and he returned the favor. She spoke a simple sentence, and floated into the air shortly thereafter and alarms started going off in Griffin's head. Wind versus Earth was a fight of opposites - usually coming down to the simple answer of Wind is agile yet weak, Earth is strong yet slow with the joke being Earth wins the moment it lands a hit. Experience told another story, a powerful Wind user could readily break through or bypass the standard defenses of an Earth user so the fight usually became a question of stamina. Of course a skilled Earth user could root an opponent to the ground, or even end the fight very quickly if they possessed the alacrity...and her casual flight negated that potentiality... this would be a war of stamina and given he wasn't adept at ranged combat without a weapon...he was painfully disadvantaged even before his weights and recovering status were taken into account. A broad, savage grin curled his lips at the prospect of a good fight - not the smartest thing while adjusting to his new condition but there's no substitute for hard experience.

"It would appear so," he answered her sentence a bit late due to his surprise as he loosened the thick cord at his waist before removing his shirt and tossing it aside. He hadn't needed to loosen it, after all the war sling disguised as a belt wasn't actually acting as a belt. He was just ensuring the ability to whip it out quickly if needed, end-to-end it was as long as he was tall and the loops for the hands...if he was lucky Ellis would be careless enough to get lasso'd.

"Forgive the attitude," he offered an apology for his rude assessment of the girl from before while crouching to the floor and sinking his arms up to the elbow in the stone, more quickly coated up to his shoulders before he stood back up, hands now covered to look like claws of stone. "Originally I thought, I'd be able to just walk over you and the rest of class to fight the principal directly...thank you for perishing that thought." He squared his shoulders after reaching his full height...this energy saving strategy was interesting... by going at that minimum his restraints allowed he already saved 30% of usual expenditure in the technique. Essence-wise it he now longer felt like his power was overflowing like normal...more like a strong spike in adrenaline. He thumped his chest in a traditional salute since his preparations had already wasted time, an introduction was of no consequence.

"Griffin Chadston, it's a pleasure." Since things like courtesy distance had already been accounted for, he advanced, but not a rush, just a proud stride to approach the girl, but not directly so much as like a tiger stalking its prey. His posture was tight and low - very much ready to rush in. However he wasn't going to waste the easy-going setting with something like attacking someone before they could introduce themselves. If she talked, he'd continue his circling...if not, he'd just rush in. - a simple plan for a simple situation.

T
H
E

T
W
I
N
S

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

It was warm, it was soft. Maybe this was heaven. Viola allowed herself to be indulged within the new girl, whose name she later knew to be Levia. An equally pretty name for the prettiest girl she had ever seen, Viola squealed in glee, breaking into a wild fit of giggles. Her eyes twinkled when she was complimented.

Did you hear that Noé?” she beamed. “The pretty lady called me adorable!” she exclaimed, even flustering slightly. When she heard that he too was called the same, Viola bursts into laughter. She could even feel her twin fuming already. His eye would twitch, the corner of his lips lifted to an unsettling smile. She knew how much he hated it when someone called him short, let alone cute.

Yes! That's my twin brother. He doesn't like being called that, but don't worry, he won't hurt you.

Say that again when I burn you into crisps, you little shit,” he said, cracking his knuckles. Sparks flew off the tips of his hands, his gloves laid fingerless for this sole purpose. Viola flinched, making a small eep sound, but of course she knew better than to be scared. Noé would never hurt her, and he is not that reckless, either, despite the obvious temper issue.

When Viola has been placed back down, she scurried back to her brother's side. Noé cleared his throat, reclaiming his composure.

Yes, so I am called Noé Argent. That is my sister, Viola Argent. And we are the-” He was stopped when the voice of their principal rang in the air. It was something he got used to over time, yet someone should have definitely do something about the volumes. Viola pouted, pulling down her twin tails so they would be covering her ears. Then the announcement halted. So much for attempting to introduce themselves as royalties. Not that it mattered much, anyway, Noé didn't think Levia would cared much.

Alright, class time. We should get going. You too, beefcake.” Noé was about to turn, but Viola held him back.

Nooo!” Viola whined. “B-But I want to sit on Levia-chan first! Hey! Can I call you Levia-chan? Or or or-” Her eyes sparkled, her removing herself from Noé and rushing towards the other girl. “O. Nee. Sa-n~?

That's it,” Noé lifted Viola up- or attempted to as soon he realized he was either much too weak or her much too heavy. It was a one-one ratio, after all. In the end, he resorted to drag her by the back of her shirt.

See you, onee-san!” she waved, giving her a small salute.

mood: annoyed whiney | location: approaching class | time: AM
code: s e v e n s e v e n XXXinteraction: Femboy Femboy XXXmentions: n/a

V
I
O
L
A

A
R
G
E
N
T

X
X
X
X
X

As usual, the building had been crowded with people, especially so early during the days. Many different reasons, yet all gathered up to start their day. Viola had been separated from his brother minutes ago, and after shouting at the top of her lungs for five minutes straight for his name, she had decided to give up and find her own way. After all, they were not meant to pair up, she had somehow wished they would, yet perhaps whomever set this up knew better than assign a pair of twins against each other. At least it was not her she got. Viola had not seen the other girl for a while. Perhaps it was fate? Was she ignoring her on purpose? It was not as though Viola was complaining. For a while she wondered how she was doing.

Then she paused.

Hadn't she passed these hallways before? She looked behind her, taking a few steps back. Then she rushed forward. How could she forget? She had been here ten million times! Did the break get so much to her? She ran and ran- opening each and every door, some that causes her to shamefully apologize before trying for the next.

It took her a while, yet as the corridors grows more familiar, she can finally open a door with enough confidence to know that she had it right. And as she saw it, she smiled.

Their classroom, though in her eyes it appeared more of a sparring hall therefore making the name somewhat inaccurate, bends before her. She grinned widely, Viola forgot how much she had missed the place. There are students already on the move, and she recalled having to keep her eyes on them as a second year. However, it did not take long as soon she found herself waving at other students enthusiastically, introducing herself when no one had asked. So many new faces, what fun! This was perhaps how she had gotten lost in the first place, and little attention did she put while walking, for soon enoghbshe felt herself bumping into something- or rather, someone.

"Owie~" she whined, rubbing her head. Then she blinked, a smile rising up her face. "Lexy! she greeted the blonde male. "What a coincidence! I heard we're sparring partners- Don't you dare go easy on me though," she winked, playfully putting her fists up. "I may look cute but I can be fierce when I want to!"

mood: stupid | location: combat class | time: morning
code: s e v e n s e v e n XXXinteraction: HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest XXXmentions: pinnasina pinnasina

Last edited:
Alex couldn't help but smile at the excitable princess and her spunky attitude. Especially towards their sparring match. "I wouldn't dream of it, so long as you return the favor." He said, his smile almost becoming predatory as he sized up his opponent. It had been a few months since he had been able to just let loose and spar. And with it being an interesting match-up, it would most like prove entertaining. Light Vs. Earth. This aught to be fun. From what i remember, she's like a living Photonic coalescence generator. That means, i'll have to be subtle and not just brute force her. Well not for the majority of the fight. She's also a melee fighter, so my advantage would be stealth and ranged... He thought the beginnings of a battle plan forming in his mind as he took in the arena not just with his eyes, but with his earth magic getting a better feel for his too be battle ground.

"So tell me Vi, how was yours and your twin's break? Wasn't too boring I hope." He asked trying to keep her distracted and from forming a plan of attack. While many would see this as underhanded, the teachers would applaud him for such a tactically sound maneuver. That and he was interested and had already formulated several plans. "Anything embarrassing happen to Noé?"

s e v e n s e v e n

Alice Lorewerth
In her own thoughts of confusion, she heard a familiar voice amidst her thoughts, glancing around softly to see if someone was trying to get her attention and noticing Camille, not understanding the context in which he meant and just getting a lot more confused, shrivelling up making small scared whimpers as her eyes widened. "B-but..." she blushed hard before not knowing what to say, waddling over to the fight matchups and pairings with her embarrassed face hiding between her long sleeves. She looked for her name quickly to see what absolutely terrifying opponent she would be up against, and of course it was Camille. Someone who was better than her, she wouldn't want to hit, and had a complete elemental advantage over her.

She was silent, staring at the matching, she should probably go back, before encountering someone waaay taller than she was, looking up at her nervously. Well, Camille wasn't the absolute worst outcome perhaps. On her way to try and walk back unnoticed, the blonde giant stopped her, awwing quietly and crouching to try and get closer to her level. "My gosh-- hi sweetheart, you're so adorable, who are you going up against? I'm Levia" the girl had cooed softly, rubbing Alice's head, she was really being treated like a small child. "U-uh, hi, I'm Alice... I'm a-against Camille.." Alice mumbled quietly as she glanced down at the floor, hearing a sweet giggle as she felt the ground beneath her disappear. Before she could question it, she felt herself in a tight hug embraced in the tall girl's chest, squeaking softly and blushing as she waited to be put back down. When she was, she gave a small bow of her head nicely, "I-I need to go now... " Alice said quietly as she left Levia, hearing her cheerful voice behind her.

Alice had went back up to Camille after looking at the pairing board, I mean, at least she was with someone she thought was her friend, walking close beside him and lightly holding onto the side of him, clinging to his shirt for comfort. "O-okay, I'll try my best... " she mumbled softly as she hid her blushing expression from him. "W-what do we do now?.." she asked, burying herself under his arm.

Mood: Shy
Interactions: Camille Beaumont
Tags: Paltajayd Paltajayd

Levia Bayle
images.jpeg-2.jpg

Levia couldn't help but find both Viola and Noe adorable, laughing softly at Viola's excited reactions to being acknowledged as cute. She found it flattering but wasn't really bothered that Viola kept calling her pretty. She was thinking for a moment when Noe threatened Viola, Levia gasping softly and putting her hands on her hips disapprovingly, clearly not happy he was swearing at such an adorable, pure girl. The nicknames that Viola was putting on her was also sweet, making her smile softly before witnessing Noe try to take her away, laughing at his attempt. "You can call me whatever you like best sweetheart~!" she cooed softly as she watched her be dragged towards class, grabbing her water bottle after finishing her pushups. "I should probably get to class too for that matter" she hummed softly to herself, grabbing her two water bottles and following to Magic Combat class shortly after.

She walked into the Magic Combat class, looking over everyone else curiously as she went straight to the pairing board, scanning it quickly for her name and seeing she was paired up with a Gyleon Autic, whoever that was going to be. She was about to just walk off until seeing someone even smaller than Viola and Noe, and it was really cute, she awwed softly as she crouched down to the small girl, trying to get on her height as best as possible. "My gosh-- hi sweetheart, you're so adorable, who are all going up against? I'm Levia" she cooed softly, somewhat talking in a baby voice to her. She couldn't help the shy and quiet reaction, picking her up and hugging her tightly. She giggled softly as she put her down, watching her walk off. "Alright sweetheart, stay safe!" she smiled as she went to wander the room to look over people and investigate who else was around.

Along the way, she had encountered probably the most sèxy and beautiful thing she had ever encountered, "well hey there baby~, I presume you're not here often~?" she smugly hummed to herself, looking at her own bulk in a mirror she had noticed. While flattering herself and checking herself out, she saw someone who caught her interest in the mirror's reflection, turning and seeing a much larger and stronger male in the distance. I mean, if pairing was fair then this was Gyleon right? It should be. And she sort of hoped so, she wanted to challenge someone exactly mirroring her level. She walked over to the man, who she'd soon find out was Griffin, excitedly patting his shoulder which was probably something a lot of people couldn't just simply do with no problem. "Hey, are you Gyleon? Please be, I REALLY want to fight you" she smirked, a hand on her hip. "I'd even do it without magic, I'd wrestle you the old way-".

Mood: Cheerful and Hype
Interactions: Griffin, Viola, Noe, Alice, Herself
Tags: AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko

N
O
É

A
R
G
E
N
T

X
X
X
X
X

The hall was much too big, and there were simply too much people that he do not recognize amidst the crowds. Some, he felt he had seen somewhere, others were completely alien. It was times like these that he began to miss his annoying twin, but at the same time not really. Perhaps he needed the time to simply take a breather, stand still and observe as the crows unfolds before him.

As a second year, it would have been their responsibility to make sure everything is safe. Not exactly doing his job, but at least he was present. Noé yawned, blinking slightly as he began to stir into boredom. It would not have been easy to spot Viola among all the other students, especially due to her lack in so specific areas (coughheight).

There was a few he recognized among the rest. That big man from the cafeteria, with a young girl who he vaguely remembered at the back of his mind, yet he could not quite exactly make up her name. He swore it started with an E, or an A. Elijah's cousin, if he was not mistaken. He recalled seeing her a few times, though not especially close. He had forgotten that she was merely a year younger, that she would have enrolled here soon. Still, he subconsciously felt pity for her. He was sure the guy could not only touch, but break the ceilings if he wanted to.

He had not seen either of the two during breakfast, and somehow he found himself feeling mixed emotions. After all, things had somehow...tensed after a certain incident involving a certain Niffler. Noé was almost disappointed that he was not paired with her instead, at least then he would have a legal reason to barbecue the oversized roach.

Noé found himself clicking his tongue, stomping one of his foot the ground over the random sense of irritation he felt. It was not as though anything happened between them. Perhaps it was because Ellis (yes, that was her name) were to come around, and here were plenty of orientation material to get over with. No, he was not jealous. He would love, however, to release his frustration away given the opportunity to meet niffler-girl. He would be glad to give her a new hairdo, that for sure.

But then, in the distance, he saw Viola. Next to her was Mason, and he recalled his name next to hers at the announcement. If only the days could become any worse. Viola caught him staring, and she waved back, what it looked like from his perspective that she was calling blondie up and pointed at his direction. Noé scowled, lowering his hat and looked away to ignore her.

At least he would be training with Elijah, if only he could find where he was. Then suddenly, he saw him. A few feet away from Ellis, with that...giant. Noé became more convinced that it was not he who was short- everyone else were ridiculously large. Noé could have sworn that his eyes locked with his partner for a while, but again, of course his first instinct would have to immediately look away. It was a matter of principles (a rather stupid one, according to Viola), yet he would never approach someone first by his own accords.

'Pretend you're watching over the first years', he told himself. Noé couldn't help but take a small peek...then immediately look away again, crossing his arms in front of his chest, tapping his foot impatiently. 'Walk faster, dammit!' he frowned, speaking inside his mind as though the other could hear him. Perhaps Viola was right, his principles were stupid, but it was not as though he were giving it up any time soon.
mood: stubborn | location: combat class | time: AM
code: s e v e n s e v e n XXXinteraction:n/a
XXXmentions: Clouds Clouds (Ellis, Elijah), HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest (Mason), AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko (Griffin)

Mood: WT- oh...hi...
Tags: Clouds Clouds , Femboy Femboy
Mentions: -

Griffin's focus snapped when he felt a clap on the shoulder - a surprise attack?! Reflex snapped at the start and the adjacent elbow sought the body behind the clap - the nearby foot began its shift to attack a foot and the far hand began the long follow up journey to rip organs from the midriff. Yet in fractions of a segment, consciousness slammed the brakes resulting in a slid foot and an awkward, jolting twist instead. "I'm...Griffin." He took a bit to mentally catch up with the sudden change in gears as he addressed the amazon that had just clapped his shoulder. Her physique was enough for him to make him wonder if she was some long lost sibling from his father's wild youth...or some other undisciplined Chadston man in the past...but the lack of crimson hair made it hard to judge. That and a few feminine features his hunched posture made more prominent prevented an immediate comparison to his eldest sister even if he could swear the two were the same height. It was only a hint of amusement that showed on his face at the knowledge Anna would murder him if she knew what just flicked through his mind.

Also...traditional wrestling...as in just no magic...did she mean the Drevan style with oil and virtually unclad; the ancient way of naked and oiled...or whatever method the locals used. Regardless of the particulars, he wasn't going to say no to a challenge. A sense of propriety drove him into taking his full height once more.

"Sorry I'm not Gyleon...but I'll take you on anytime." It took a full second for him to realized he just potentially placed himself in a devastating pincer if the woman in front of him decided ' now' was acceptably part of 'anytime' and shifted his stance to address both her and Ellis if the need arose...the former would make a great projectile or stepping stool in addressing the latter. Unlike his previous, animal like stalking and focus on the lone Ellis, he naturally took a neutral stance while bouncing his weight around to stay agile. Of course, just because he wasn't like a bloodthirsty animal anymore didn't mean he was any less eager for a fight. So some cheap provocation was in order- SUCH WERE THE DEMANDS OF HIS BICEPS.

"What do you say ladies? Up for a little 2 v 1? I promise, there's enough me where neither of you will be disappointed." Was the plan stupid...yes, but more importantly there was no way this new potential fight would be anything short of fun.

After the weird large group social interaction Mason had dragged him into had dispersed, Cassius remained for a few minutes. He enjoyed some nice alone time, finishing off the waffle that weird foreign wrestler guy with the big knife had cut up for him. Which, although annoying that he couldn't accomplish himself, was pretty entertaining to watch. He had meant to ask the big brute about his dragon and possibly acquiring some of its scales to enhance his magic, but he'd hurried off too quickly. While dark magic was the ultimate goal, any way to enhance his power was alluring. But that was a concern for later, he had to get going. They'd probably not appreciate him being late for class again, and Cassius liked to keep anger provoking acts spread far enough apart for him to avoid any big punishment.

Pushing himself up from his seat, he tossed his trash in the can before heading off towards the combat class. His lips curled up into an excited grin at the thought, the thrill of fighting made all the other annoying bits of school worth it. Which was no small feat as Cassius really had no patience for those things. He hadn't even liked school the first time. As the annoyingly loud voice of the principal echoed out (did he always have to do that?) Vorenus brushed past some familiar and unfamiliar faces and approached the large board proclaiming fight matchups. There weren't many who could match his unbridled power in combat, but it was always a thrilling - and destructive and chaotic - fight whenever he was matched against one who could. Although, reading his opponent's name, this...would not be one of those times. His face brightened for a moment, although that was surely just due to the prospect of an easy victory. Cassius stepped away from the board for a moment, scanning the crowd for Katya's distinctive mop of blue hair, or one of her strange looking hats. Eventually he found her, sneaking in through some roundabout route, probably to avoid Noe, whom he had seen near the main entrance.

Cassius took a few steps towards his...friend?...medic? He wasn't sure and purposefully avoided thinking about it for too long. His brow creased into a frown as he approached, and he stopped for a moment. This wasn't how they were supposed to operate. She was supposed to come bother him, he'd brush her off and then help her with her magic training instead of having to say "thank you." Him going up to her kinda screwed with the whole flow, though it had been a while since he'd seen her, and of course, most importantly he needed some medical attention. A passing student bumped Cassius on his way past, mumbling a "Sorry." It was enough to tear the fire mage from his thoughts, and he blushed - which was something he never did - for a moment as he realized he'd just been standing there staring at her like an idiot for a few seconds. Briefly, he hoped she hadn't noticed. Normally he prided himself on not giving a fuck what other people thought about him, but in this particular instance he was unable to do so. But he forced himself forward in the time that he wasn't thinking. "Ah, hey Katya." Cassius said with an impassive look, not quite meeting her eyes. "We're fighting...but I ran out of that burn salve you gave me before break, if you give me some more maybe I won't kick your ass as hard as usual." He said, almost smiling as he rolled back his left sleeve, revealing and motioning to the bandages wrapped all along his arm. Annoyingly, they were not nearly as neat and well done as when she did it, even though she had shown him how, all he'd managed to do was get the strips of cloth haphazardly thrown over his arm. And the burns he'd inflicted on himself over break hadn't healed nearly as well as the ones she had tended to.

Last edited:
Be-Funky-collage-1.jpg
Elijah & Ellis.

Location? Combat Classroom
Interactions? Griffin
Mood? Warmed up (Ellis), Bored (Elijah)
Tags? AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko Femboy Femboy

Ellis blinked at the sudden stripping of the male she was going up against. Laughing halfheartedly as she didn’t know how to react on it normally. Inside her head she was going pretty mental as she started to picture him with her cousin which would make quite a power couple. Slapping herself mentally to get her back to earth and not drool off into the distance. Ah yes, the actual fujoshi side was taking over again due to too much exposure. She was proud to be a freak but then again, she still had some kind of reputation to uphold or her parents would think of a punishment one way or another. The comment of Griffin made her thoughts shift luckily. Smirking at the comment he gave. It was fine to be underestimated but to just be walked over was a bit too much. Perhaps some teasing during the fight would make things more fun for her instead of completely obliterating her opponent in the first minute.

”Mhm~ Ellis Landon. Nice to meet you too.” She responded lightly, bowing while lifting up her dress a bit like it was supposed to be. Her eyes were softer now that she felt more at ease upon assessing her rival. Slowly getting back to the ground with ease, she went back to looking up. But then, as if he wasn’t big enough another titan came into view. She seemed to be looking for Gyleon due to her question. Ellis however was completely ignored on the spot. Well, it was possible since the height difference was clear. But then Griffin suddenly had to mention her for a 2v1. She paused and looked at him questionable. ”I’m more than enough to beat you though…” She said bluntly, the words coming out before she even thought about it.

She then started stretching so she wouldn’t get hurt from not warming up which would be pretty embarrassing. Being pretty flexible was one of the advantages she had when in combat. Now she finally had the chance to show it off as well. Having learned some hand to hand combat well for some years from one of the guards at her home which brought her along a great deal, even Elijah had improved due to that guy. They were both pretty grateful to the man and gave him presents now and then whenever they could.

Elijah merely watched the scene unfold before him, squatting down out of boredom as nothing was happening now. He couldn’t even go talk to his cousin as the principal was about to start the games. Sighing as he waited for the competitors to get into their place.

b5966d0c53b7948ec91f61d2244ccd5d.jpg
Principal Von Deik.

Location? Principal Office
Interactions? N/A
Mood? Neutral
Tags? HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Femboy Femboy AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko pinnasina pinnasina Akudon Akudon Cenedril Cenedril Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Cosmos Cosmos Paltajayd Paltajayd IG42 IG42 Quin- Quin- s e v e n s e v e n

GAME TIME

The principal clapped his hands and started to speak in a loud and clear voice again: ”Everyone get to your booth.” He instructed. The booth were rooms inside of the building where two people fit in, one side lacked a wall so someone could intervene as fast as possible if things went south. ”Be sure to stand against your assigned partner or else this test will be resulted in a fail which will give you the lowest ranking in magic combat.” Von Deik made sure that no one would stray away from their partner by doing this. Once you’re in the booth, you may begin with your battle. Once someone can’t move or is placed so they can’t countermove, they lose.”[/b] His instructions were pretty simple and easy to follow so nobody would have any questions later on. After that, he went to his own booth where he waited for Seraphina Honeycutt to arrive. Once she did, he explained to her what was going to happen: He wouldn’t use his full force on her because it was the first time they would actually spar with each other. Von Deik however would attack when he deemed fit but would mainly do the blocking so it would become a battle of wits.

Yekaterina Van der Zee
interactions:
alex (-ish), cassius, galina, gyleon, noé (-ish), viola (-ish).
mentions:
elijah, ellis, griffin, levia, von deik.
tags:
AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko
Akudon Akudon
Cenedril Cenedril
HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest
IG42 IG42
s e v e n s e v e n
Clouds Clouds
Femboy Femboy
yes. just the reaction i was hoping for. gyleon, as expected, is bright red in the face. it's good to know that although he did get a little taller, he hadn't become immune to her teasing. and i hope he never will.

but you know what she hadn't expected? the door slamming right in front of her. "gyleon! i cannot. believe. you have done this." indignant, she began to knock at the door repeatedly. "gyleooon! know that i am most disappointed in you. do you not know how rude that was?" right as she was about to ram into the door, it opens, revealing gyleon with his study essentials. so he was planning on coming along!

"i will have you know that was rather rude of you─oh!" and just like that, gyleon pulls her along.

katya can't help but stiffen in surprise.

the scar..! if he found out about the incident last year... well, gyleon can be such a worrier sometimes.

for a moment, her thoughts anxiously circle the possibility of him finding out (and his reaction) until she remembers that oh right, she's wearing her gloves. silly me.

then, a warmth in her chest reminds her that, no, you have another reason for why you're acting so stiff. a reason that would only muddle things between them. so, she reminds herself that, just like her scar, this warmth, too, shall fade with time.

eventually. and until that eventually comes, she'll accept whatever she can from the guy.

───────​

soon, they arrive at galina's. gyleon knocks on the door and... silence. yup. this was why she was the last stop. "lady galina?"

she glances both ways before pressing her ear to the door. there's the sound of galina asking for a minute, plus some shuffling and rummaging from inside. was she...?

katya's unspoken question is quickly answered when, after some minutes, galina comes out, all dressed and ready. "pardon me, lina, but you dressed yourself?" shocked, she shifts her gaze between the inside of galina's (empty) dorm-room and the woman herself.

"you need not rush on my account, you know? i am, after all, your lady-in-waiting!" without thinking too much on it, she straightens galina's collar and pushes a few stray strands away from the blonde's face. "there we go."

"now, then," she starts, holding out an elbow to galina. "let us away!"

───────​

breakfast was an amusing affair. katya spent much of her time there giving them advice on their new life here, specifically, which teachers they should kiss up to, and where the best make-out spots were.

strangely enough, though, the cafeteria was surprisingly empty. BLANK BLANK

once they finished their meals, katya led the two to the secluded building by the forest for magical combat, their first class and her worst subject.

it wouldn't be an exaggeration at all to say that katya was the squishiest in their group, even with the first years included. cassius did try to help her change that fact. the keyword being try, since the training, unfortunately, resulted in little to no improvement.

and now, she has no choice but to show her progress off. normally, that wouldn't be such a big deal. everyone in the second year and up already knows just how much of a weakling she is, so there's really no need for her to worry about posturing.

but the thing is, the first years will be there. in other words, they will be witnesses to her failure.

now, you might be thinking: "katya, why don't you just skip this class for the day? i'm sure you could come up with some excuse, right?" wrong! this would have been a fine solution if she wasn't also planning on running for student council.

thus, knowing its inevitability, she visibly droops with every step towards the venue. was this how inmates felt as they headed for their sentence?

she trudges on in this manner until she spots a pair of small redheads across the field. forcefully, she pushes her sight solely on the taller of the two: noé argent. the bane of my existence.

"ughh... him." maybe if she were still a first year, her instincts would have geared her up for full-fight mode and would have made her blast him with water or something, but fortunately for him, i'm a mature person. unlike some people.

this year, she's dedicated to avoiding any altercations this year and being on her best behavior. which means no meeting him with a water blast, regardless of how much she wants to do so.

to do that, she has only one viable option: to evade them and to minimize contact for the rest of the school year whenever possible. a difficult task, for sure, given that they're in the same year and class, but she'll manage. after all, this isn't the first time she had to do this.

speaking of which, right now feels like a whenever possible sort of situation.

turning to the two, she fakes a tearful farewell. "though i hate separating from you two, i fear that i must! do not miss me, for i shall return soon, my dears." she then shifts to a lighter tone. "now, seriously speaking, you two should go on ahead to class. the directions to the classroom and the groupings should be posted on a bulletin board immediately to your left when you enter. i think."

"now, toodle-oo!" and before they could try to stop her, she strides off in the direction they came through before circling back to a less-travelled alternate entrance into the building.

───────​

when she finally arrives at the classroom, she finds that many of the students are already beginning to engage.

admittedly, she's tardy, a fact that she's sure her mentor would not let slide so easily, but what's done is done.

for the time being, she sticks to the walls first and scans the area for her mentor's makeshift workspace, which she spots easily enough, as she's the only orc in the room and is usually tucked away in her corner.

"greetings, lady saran!" she chirps. unceremoniously, she drops her bag on the table and rummages through it for the memorandum on their first class.

as usual, the woman quips back with a half-hearted "saran. drop the title." the woman did always loath 'sodding-nobility-courtesy-etiquette-shite-slob.

still, as usual, katya wouldn't listen. "why, of course, lady saran. oh my, do forgive me! i simply must get used to it, i understand this─" the only divergence today, however, was that instead of their usual back-and-forth, the doctor harries her out of her seat and instructs her in the same monotone that's since become the doctor's trademark: "tell them where i am. also, i'm almost done."

though she's a little disappointed, having been left hanging during their banter, she complies and starts to walk off towards the rest of the students, reading the memo while she's at it.

on the memo, it states that the second years will be acting as supervisors to this batch of first years. looking up from her paper, though, it seems as if no one got the memo. well, maybe except for elijah, who seems to be taking his responsibility seriously.

time to take things into my own hands, i suppose. after clearing her throat, she begins to address her fellow groupmates. "everyone! may i please have your attention?"

"since there are five pairs of them, and three pairs of us, i think each of us should take a pair to supervise."

to further strengthen her point, she gestures to one of their groupmates who is currently with a pair. "sir elijah is already doing so with lady ellis and sir griffin. i believe we should all follow his example and do our duty as their upperclassmen, no? now, let us not tarry any longer. chop chop, everyone!" hopefully, her fellow seniors will follow through with her call to action.

"oh!" she exclaims, before gesturing to the temporary infirmary set up over to the side. "and if anyone is ever injured, please alert lady saran and i over there, alright?"

having finished her task and her impromptu speech, she finally returns to the raven-haired doctor and plops herself down on a chair. "now then, lady saran, may i help you with anything else?"

───────​

the past few minutes at the makeshift infirmary were spent on familiarizing herself with the inventory and preparing the materials, should immediate first-aid be required. nothing too different, really, from her usual duties as the doctor's assistant and mentee.

after she's finished, she settles down and watches the first years.

look at them, all excited and ready to show what they're made of, i suppose.

and all of it could be ruined through a single miscalculated shot.

well, that came out of nowhere. but now that it's bouncing around in her head, it can't leave.

was this really a good plan? to just let a bunch of hormonal teens, who may or may not have a handle on their powers just yet, fight each other? with only the principal and a few second years to chaperone them? in the words of a wise man, it's like getting a horse to watch your dog!

she understands that it's not her place to disobey the orders of their instructors, true. after all, they probably mulled over this decision for quite some time, right? still, she can't help but question their logic.

but more than that, she wants to question this logic aloud. to rant, if you will.

furtively, she looks to her mentor, busily working away at... whatever it is that her mentor is doing. she could try to talk to her mentor, but saran's probably doing something important, so that's a no-go for sure... right?

fortunately, someone appears to save her from her self-imposed silence. that someone, being cassius vorenus, her classmate. and i suppose, my magical combat trainer.

he's right on time! and with new burns, to boot.

katya spares no minute in preparing the materials to treat them before he can even get through with his greeting.

"stars, cassie, just a burn salve? you need a whole lot more than that, dear. now, sit over here and lay that arm of yours on the table, won't you? lady saran, allow me to aid him, please?" firmly, she sits him down and carefully untangles his poor-excuse of a wrap. fortunately, no blisters, so this makes my job a lot easier.

"oh, lady saran, would you kindly? thank you in advance!" a minute passes before she hears a grunt and the unmistakable rush of water. soon, that same water snakes up the cassius's arm, and for a brief moment, coagulates around the marks before dropping back into the basin, bloodied and murky.

"now, i will make no assumptions as to whether you actually read the materials i sent you or listened to my undoubtedly sage advice." she sighs, exasperated, before gently slathering a decent amount of antiobiotic salve and aloe vera gel on his burns, just in case.

just as she's massaging the gel right in, she finally begins her bottled-up rants. "but see this? this is exactly what i worry about with these juniors. the chance of someone getting injured is especially high, if one assumes that most of them had no prior experience or expertise with their abilities! which, excluding sir griffin, seems to be a highly accurate approximation."

finally, she proceeds to dress his arm with a new set of bandages. "if someone as experienced as you still manages to get burned, what more of them? do you not agree?"

for a moment, she marvels at her work and at the tidiness of his dressings before nodding to herself in approval. "i advise you to make sure that stays away from direct sunlight, please. and try not to bump into anything, et cetera. you know all the tips by now, do you not? i am quite certain that i do not need to repeat it all over again."

"so, back to my original question. do you not agree? is it not irrational to do this without any of the professors around?" in a huff, she leans back and crosses her arms before looking back to elijah and his chosen pair.

furtively, she points at them and looks back at cassius with incredulity. "if you wish for an example of that irrationality, just take a look at those four!"

and if i heard right... "i'm quite certain that i heard sir griffin propose a two versus one! is that not simply a recipe for disaster?"

fortunately, their reliable principal puts a stop to that admittedly dangerous proposal. swoon-worthy. "oh, thank the stars that he is around, no? i am so pleased to see that someone else understands, even a little bit."

unfortunately, their reliable principal doesn't put a stop to the rest of it all. not so swoon-worthy. still, it's better than nothing, she supposes.

with the class about to go underway, she turns to cassius and points to the stalls. "on that note, which pair have you decided to supervise? I would hate to keep you from them."

Facetiously, she adds: "Unless you plan to shirk your responsibilities. if so, i would hate you."
code by fudgecakez
pp: r/tihi but fr tho ill get to it tom after i edit my older posts

Mood: Boner has been killed...bored
Tags: Clouds Clouds
Mentions: Femboy Femboy

While Griffin registered his sparring partner...Ellis' introduction, he full on missed her retort to the offer of a 2v1. However he guessed from her face that it was a no...and probably an emphatic one. He didn't care one way or the other so long as the fight was good - if it was too easy, then he'd complain. Of course, the Chief Killer of Fun doused any hope of fun with his stupid rules on booths - something that rang hollow to Griffin. After all, if he invaded the Principal's ring and managed to say...break the guy's arm before getting crushed...would anyone actually believe that failing grade...or care it was written as a failing grade? He scoffed his disdain for the affair at Ellis while walking towards their booth after a quick wave to Levia.

"There goes my hard on...let's get this over with." He'd prefer the broader gathering area of the present but whatever...bullshit was bullshit. He recognized it was a safety precaution to keep adjacent fights from interfering with each other... he just couldn't bring himself to care about this class anymore. After all, this was just dueling - little more than a spicy argument or child's play. The thrill of battle, the tingling excitement in the face of one's own mortality - it was no where to be found here. This was being given an oatmeal raisin cookie after thinking you were getting chocolate chip...disappointing and a permanent wound to trust. Griping aside, he took his position before facing Ellis once more.

"Assuming we're not hounds waiting for a bloody whistle...Ladies first if you prefer." He couldn't even hide his lack of interest in the affair anymore. In fact, he already had a timer going in his head until he just conceded from boredom if her flight didn't have anything else to back it up. Of course, he stance was still prepared, mental attitude aside, his body was still very much prepared for combat. If anything, his boredom just made him more dangerous since rather than a thrill seeker in battle, his current mindset was a soldier executing an ordered task - efficiency was the only important detail. It was only a question of if Ellis would seize initiative and earn an earthen wall or spike in response...or if he would be the one approaching her first. If he were unlucky...the boring route would be her to ascend higher and just rain attacks...in which case the wall would require an angle.

"Let's get going and ready up at our booths" Camille told his friend while leading the way to their position as Von Deik spoke out loud, he would have to meet the girl couple later on for now. The melody of a distant melancholic piece of music started to resound inside him. As he took every single step to the booth he was assigned, the music gained protagonism and all he could perceive was this one piece like telling him destiny ahead was prewritten and inevitable, on a funny mocking tone. Why it came to him he could not tell at all, it didn't make much sense specially since he'd never fought with magic before, Benedict didn't remember hearing this any time he'd brawled and his friend right in front didn't have much of a choice but just fight back. He wasn't expecting anything in particular from her abilities, just that she'd put up a good fight and solidify their relationship trusting to not damage one another. Getting up close to her in the middle between them with the music staying constant, he could only speak and maybe read her lips if she was going to answer to him before the fight begun "Alice, after we're done with this let's go grab some snacks and hang out outside alright?" his mindset was calm, but steadily being replaced by an itching impatience, too much for his liking but at least enough to let him concentrate on what was going to happen and how she was going to respond. He went back to his booth walking backwards, always looking into her fiery eyes to not lose track of his prey, why prey? because it's fun to play around, hell, maybe he would end up turning prey to her hidden fangs. The piece wasn't finished but it started going away getting overcomed by the outside sensations, chit chatting, walking, some students appearing at the entry just in time, his new friend Griffin asking for a 2v1? he's insane. regaining full conscience and now being able to hear everything around him clearly, paying attention to his surrounding and setting up without noticing the second years were watching over them. ('til min. 1:57)

The girl he'd never seen before asking his roommate to fight against her was an odd sight, how many people had come late to the academy past the welcoming day? Were they the only magic students in the whole kingdom? But those thoughts didn't steer him away from the current situation. Should he pose or something? Maybe just start the fight whenever Alice's ready to go. They could nod and then it officially begins. Camille stopped his energetic side skipping from left to right to gradually set his feet on a shiko dachi position, with his right leg aiming at Alice, his left arm flexed at the height of his waist and right arm pointing towards the enemy, everything in place and no more time to waste on inner thoughts nor future activities, just the task at hand. Concentrating and deep breathing to oxygenate his mind and muscles, the nervousness and anxiety accumulated over the day was to be eliminated, but he couldn't no matter how hard he tried to chill. "Fucking hell, I'm starting to like this" He murmured to himself with a trembling voice, it was the first time in days he'd been like this after knowing he was accepted into the academy. Gathering up water on the tip of his fingers to fiddle once again with the strings, waiting for a signal or her battle stance, he wanted to burst and see how this was gonna blow, even thinking on the possible outcomes for the multiple set of moves he could do in order to approach her, the problem here was, he had no idea of what she was capable of. "I'm ready whenever you are"

Mood: Impatient
Interactions: Alice
Tags: Femboy Femboy

Alice Lorewerth
Huddling close to her tall, water-controlling friend, Alice glanced around the room nervously as the principal's voice filled the area, feeling herself being pulled along by Camille to where they needed to be. She looked over all the opponents she could've gotten, at least Camille was someone she could hopefully trust wouldn't accidentally obliterate one of her essential body parts during the practice spar... right? She heard Camille's prompt, looking up at him with soft sparkly eyes and nodding excitedly, yay friendship, holding onto his sleeve and shirt tighter the way there. she fell a little awkward when he went to his own booth, looking over and seeing the one she was supposed to go over to, waddling over nervously with her back to Camille. By the time she got there and turned around, she had her mask on covering her face, with only her bright eyes staring back at him as she turned around, just to add that little bit of mystery to her strategy.

She fidgeted with her hands slightly as she watched Camille, seeing how prepared he was for combat compared to her. She didn't really want to lose nor be low on the leaderboard but she didn't want to hurt him or ruin their relationship either, and she would need time to do anything entirely strong anyway, so perhaps she'll just give him a lot of pressure to distract him until she was ready to actually go? She needed to use her magic a bit in order to warm up. She looked over his stance slowly, feeling a little put on the spot as she moved onto one leg, taking in a somewhat classic crane stance with her hands flat, neither pointing directly in a direction but one held in front of her and the other somewhat behind her and to the side, she clearly resembled a dancer, but missing something key to her whole ordeal.

The small wispy flickers of her flames rose across her fingers, looking up at Camille, hearing a mutter beforehand but not being able to actually hear what he said. She then heard his prompt to begin, humming softly and nodding in order to signal back she was going to start, after bowing her head and body to him a little. After doing so, she stood up straight in her stance, staring directly into his softer green eyes and beginning to make suave and smooth flicks with her hands, flinging what could be best described as small, pretty firework flares towards Camille at a quick pace, getting more into the rhythm and picking up speed in her firerate at a constant, she just needed to warm up, and he should be able to keep her barrage away right? He was a water user too.

Mood: Confuzzled and nervous
Interactions: Camille Beaumont
Tags: Paltajayd Paltajayd

It seemed that even after a pause there was no response to Gyleon's knocking. Yakaterina had said that Galina would probably still be sleeping but he hadn't actually expected it to be to this degree. At the very least it was interesting to learn of a new side to the young woman. Yakaterina for her part was impatiently pushing her ear up against the girl's door to listen which he responded to with a disapproving gaze. She just had to create trouble wherever they went didn't she? He had better not get seen as some kind of suspicious or perverted individual because of her antics.

Thankfully it only took a bit longer for Galina to answer. Although it had been a while since the last time they saw eachother, the young Marquess hadn't seemed to changed too drastically. She still had the long and beautiful golden hair that seemed to glow in the morning sun, strong bright eyes, and a kind and radiant smile filling him with warmth. A true and properly refined woman unlike the sorry excuse he constantly had to put up with constantly. Thankfully despite his worries of being a source of shame by seeing her in her nightwear, Galina was properly dressed, even outfitted to be prepared for today's class.

Obviously Galina's attention was first focusted on her best friend Yakaterina, greeting her happily. Unfortunately Gyleon did not get the same treatment and her smile froze for a moment on seeing him to which she then immediately began apologizing. As he thought, things were still awkward after all. He still honestly had no idea what he had been thinking when he had sent a letter proposing and engagement. He had always thought well of Galina, beautiful, smart, and kind on top of always trying to live her life to the fullest. He had felt a sense on kinship with her in that sense even if they differed in methods and she was always amusing when she became overly worried over ordinary issues.

Gyleon hadn't expected much from marriage in this world. Since his goal in life was rather focused on living a successful life and he was the eldest of his family, he acted under the impression a political marriage was obvious and best with someone of equal or greater standing. He hadn't had any luck in his previous life with romance, only casual relationships that lasted a couple months. As a result of all of this, while having a proper relationship would be nice, it wasn't necessary. When he had heard through his loudmouthed companion; Yakaterina, that she was having issues with her mother arranging such things he thought he could at least try to ease things somewhat by it at least being with a friend and it suited his goals as well.

Before he took too long and made the situation even more awkward than it was, Gyleon forced a smile and greeted Galina. "Good morning Galina, its good to see you again. Don't let it worry you, we were both likely busy." He was actually rather thankful not too many people bothered him as he was rather stressed after everything that had happened with Miranda. Yakaterina for her part was busy being shocked by...the fact Galina had dressed herself? Was something like that really that astounding? He knew some families of higher epithet had others dressed him but he had never seen it himself.

After Yakaterina handled her duties as a maid in waiting the two finally managed to agree to head out. Breakfast was an interesting combination of helpful information provided by Yakaterina about their which teachers were favorable and enduring the annoyance of her talks about intimacy and the best spots for it. At the very least, the choice of food was varied and even if he avoided it in public on principle, there were some rather delicious yet more unhealthy foods he could probably sneak when he was on his own and less people were around to notice. On the topic of notice, it seemed that Yakaterina's antics and waiting on Galina had caused them to miss the majority of those eating.

Finally the trio left to get to class which was Magical Combat in this case. Though not one for violence, Gyleon could not help but be excited for the class. When coming to a fantasy world and gifted with magic, of course a former nerd like himself would want to use it. Soon after he became slightly worried however. He had mainly left his focus on his studies and athletics as his capabilities in magic were not a factor in his future as of yet. It was not as if he had not trained it and pondered on the best uses but after seeing Ellis' use of her magic, he couldn't help but feel like he was lacking.
Unfortunately it seemed hr would have to suffer a loss if his opponent was similarly competent but he would still put up a fight and work hard to make up for his lost time in future classes.

Gyleon was soon jolted awake from his musings by Yakaterina suddenly deciding that she'd be separating from the group. Although he wanted to avoid being alone with Galina and question the girl's sudden suspicious attitude, she had fled before he could get anything out. Gyleon could only sigh at her disappearing figure, awkwardly glancing toward with a sheepish smile and shrug towards Galina as the situation could not be helped. Hopefully this wouldn't be misconstrued as a plot of any kind by him but all he could do was make sure to keep pace with her as he found the directions to the classroom.

As a theme for the day, it seemed that Gyleon was running behind yet again, though making it in time to hear the announcement from the principal. Quickly he checked who he'd be partnered up and which booth they were assigned befogre giving Galina quick "Good luck and stay safe." before hurrying off. Thankfully he was the first to arrive at the booth, allowing him some time to compose himself and begin going over strategies for the upcoming fight. Despite the large number of people he met yesterday, he was unfamiliar with the girl named Levia Bayle and what her element would likely be so he could only come up with general concepts for the time being.

Interactions: Yekaterina Van Der Zee, Galina Geas

Mood: Nervous, Excited, and Determined

Tags: pinnasina pinnasina IG42 IG42 Femboy Femboy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back